Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

MA Masters

hi there yen Hui, i have been looking to train with Duan Bao Hua for a while, really love his style. do you have any informaion baout him or where he teaches

Edited by wenwu

hi there yen Hui, i have been looking to train with Duan Bao Hua for a while, really love his style. do you have

any informaion baout him or where he teaches

hi there wenwu ~ Hey, you know, it's a funny thing, but I was just thinking to myself a couple days ago that it

was a little odd no one had commented yet on Master Duan's skill. Good for you, dude! B) Man, I'm totally

impressed with him, and would love to train with him myself! Only thing, though, is I'm not willing to travel

to China for it, 'cause as far as I can tell, he never leaves China to teach abroad. But if you don't mind DVD's,

he has a few of them which can be obtained at Master Duan Bao Hua DVD's. May the spirit of the Tao :rolleyes:

guide your practice always! ~ Yen

hi there wenwu ~ Hey, you know, it's a funny thing, but I was just thinking to myself a couple days ago that it

was a little odd no one had commented yet on Master Duan's skill. Good for you, dude! B) Man, I'm totally

impressed with him, and would love to train with him myself! Only thing, though, is I'm not willing to travel

to China for it, 'cause as far as I can tell, he never leaves China to teach abroad. But if you don't mind DVD's,

he has a few of them which can be obtained at Master Duan Bao Hua DVD's. May the spirit of the Tao :rolleyes:

guide your practice always! ~ Yen

thanks man

I have been looking to contact him for a while now, i live in Beijing but will be moivng on shortly, guess i have to keep on trying

Sign in to follow this