Sign in to follow this  
skydog

I wanted to share my energy drawings, after various practices

Earlier this week I found out I could draw energy, and the colours of the aura by following my intuition, I would pick a colour and intuitively know where to place it on the paper in relation the object.

Here is a few I have done this week. My Aura, My dog and a tree

20130617_175240.jpg

20130617_175258.jpg

20130617_175308.jpg

Here is a couple of trees I did a couple of days ago, The first one of the trees is my favourite healing tree and is very powerful and wise.

5592_396822587097391_835152717_n.jpg

7207_396822123764104_2084627673_n.jpg

My Energy Part one

I did a random 1 day fast, I healed a lot of energetic weaknesses with the yuen method which short term can make ones energy a little unnatural and finished my fast with a pizza and chocolate, also I watched a video on revolution in Brazil connecting with the pain and ruining my mood, deleted that weakness. I wasn't feeling so great, decided to draw my energy before my Qigong and dance meditations. There was some black energy by my feet interesting insects had bitten me there a few days ago.

998684_396823153764001_1373346563_n.jpg

My Energy Part two

After 1 and a half hours of Stillness Movement Neigong, my energy had changed a lot with less black and less bitty stuff, It was interesting to notice I had written the words "war" and "love" in my aura perhaps these were future or past life events.

1012743_396823713763945_1017514839_n.jpg

My Energy Part Three

I decided to spend some time doing ecstatic dance listening to african shamanic rhythms and conjuring up strong emotions of love and forgiveness followed by lying down for 20 minutes and self massage to further improve my energy. The link that helped me channel seemed to go, and there were more golden chakras and a link connecting heaven and earth. Where I wrote pride and joy there were small specks of black colour.

21343_396824407097209_2028087890_n.jpg
My Energy Part Four
After Stillness movement Neigong, Ecstatic Dance followed by lying down, self massage and a playful form of imitating animals for 20 minutes. I wanted to draw my energy now. It was much much better with gold on the right and silver line on the left which was interesting, perhaps male and female polarity also much much more connected to heaven and earth, and some small words written such as peace, flow and prosperity.
931158_396826007097049_1297702057_n.jpg
  • Like 2

Color is a form of non verbal communication. It is not a static energy and its meaning can change from one day to the next with any individual. For example, a person may choose to wear the color red one day and this may indicate they are ready to take action, or they may be passionate about what they are going to be doing that day, or again it may mean that they are feeling angry that day, on either a conscious or subconscious level.

For more on the meaning of colors for the color red

The color orange is the color of social communication and optimism. From a negative color meaning it is also a sign of pessimism and superficiality.

For more on the color orange

In the meanings of color in color psychology, the color yellow is the color of the mind and the intellect. It is optimistic and cheerful. However it can also suggest impatience, criticism and cowardice.

For more on the color yellow

Green is the color of balance and growth. It can mean both self-reliance as a positive and possessiveness as a negative, among many other meanings.

For more on the positives and negatives of the color green

Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism and frigidity.

To understand the color blue

Indigo is the color of intuition. In the meanings of colors it can mean idealism and structure as well as ritualistic and addictive.

For more on the color indigo

Purple is the color of the imagination. It can be creative and individual or immature and impractical.

For more on the color purple

The color meaning of turquoise is communication and clarity of mind. It can also be impractical and idealistic.

For more on the color turquoise

The color psychology of pink is unconditional love and nurturing. Pink can also be immature, silly and girlish.

For more on the color pink

In the meaning of colors, magenta is a color of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual yet practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life.

For more on the color magenta

The color brown is a serious, down-to-earth color that relates to security, protection and material wealth.

To read more about the color brown

From a color psychology perspective, gray is the color of compromise - being neither black nor white, it is the transition between two non-colors.

For more information on the color gray

The color silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious.

To understand more about the color silver

Gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. Associated with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance, the color psychology of gold implies affluence, material wealth and extravagance.

For more on the color gold

White is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.

For more on the color white

Black is the color of the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, creating an air of mystery. It keeps things bottled up inside, hidden from the world..

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

My Chakras and Energy Part one

Crayon and Coloured pencils on A4 paper

I initially found out I could intuit and draw what my chakras and Aura looked like about 3 months ago. There are more pictures below. I was generally feeling pretty great on my first Caricature I made, after doing some Kundalini Yoga (Sat Kriya)

for 20-30 minutes. The energy was nearly as good as my best state 3 months ago without any techniques, I can understand this due to doing a lot of memory healing work. The colour Gold is usually considered the best colour and there was some above my head, with some silver and violet too,

20130901_111528.jpg

My Chakras and Energy Part two

Crayon and Coloured pencils on A4 Paper

I wanted to keep further improving my energy and see if I could notice any changes, just for my own amusement, sort of like a weightlifter lol. I had a nice healthy meal of meat free steaks, Carrot and Coriander soup and my own home made protein shake with chocolate Soya Milk and different seeds and nuts. So I had a couple of good conversations with my friend and my Brother which made me feel good and did a few Taoist vitality exercises and strengthening my PC muscle. I was feeling even happier. I was being naturally positive but letting things flow.

20130901_111548.jpg

My Chakras and Energy Part Three

"My Chakras and Energy Part Three"

Crayon and Coloured Pencils on A4 Paper

I went to the park, walking my dog, in the sunshine, it is a nice park with not too many people and friendly people, mostly there for dog walking. I did a few playful animal or Tree Imitation moves, a tiger, bear, snake, bird (when no one is watching of course) and also walked barefoot through my forest/tree area for 10-20 minutes. I decided to draw my Energy again.

20130901_111608.jpg

My Chakras and Energy Part Four

My Chakras and Energy Part four"

Crayon and Coloured Pencil on A4 Paper

I wanted to improve it a little more and intuitively felt that I was very light and needed a little more strength/muscle work. I felt that 15-20 minutes of the Tibetan Five Rites

, would ground me a bit and make me feel more masculine. I also noticed the colour of Hoodie/Shirt I was wearing could really influence my energy.

20130901_111627_0.jpg

So my general Consensus of the matter is that Harmony is very important for ones energy and how they feel. If they are too repressive and fear saying anything that will upset others likely they will have less strength and more black, if they are too hungry, there will be some black, if one is exerting or expressing themself too much it will cause an imbalance, negative thoughts about self and other, affect the quality of ones energy.

For Similar Art and if you want any art done like this here is my page http://www.facebook.com/sinansencerart

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this