yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

Because as with most things in life, reincarnation is not guaranteed. There is no 100% proof that it exists. For all we know, once your brain stops functioning, the spark disappears forever, never to be reignited again. I'm not going to give you the cliche "but you have so much to live for" speech, but hey, the world is a huge place, filled with some amazing people and places that are more beautiful than you can ever imagine. Give it a shot - you just might like it. You're going to die within the next ~70 years anyway, so why rush it?

(Sorry if somebody else has already said this - I didn't feel like reading through every post in the thread.)

The concept of nothing, is self-contradictory. Nothing is something.

Yeah, It's kind of because most of the girls in my immediate vicinity aren't worth the effort. California's full of dumb bimbos.

well that's good, so in the mean time you can look into the nature of reality with out the distractions of bimbos lol

And if death is the end then that's even better, If that's the case everyone just kill themselves. That'd be beautiful, No more suffering.

Those things aren't distracting me it's the lack of....THE ONE!

well that's good, so in the mean time you can look into the nature of reality with out the distractions of bimbos lol

Figure out the nature of reality and that won't be a problem either ;)

I suck at math.

that's great me too, but your in luck because you don't figure it out with math lol

there is no choice

either you can play video game and have fun

or you can bitch that whats the point in having sex in a video game

or you can transcend all this and know who is actually playing the video game

damn it what did i just say :D hahahaha

Everytime I watch that attract woman subliminal, My sexual desire and energy seems to relax. Not disappear altogether but it's not gnawing at you and torturing you. Good it somehow be sublimating jing? If not what's going on?

Lot's of people who've watched the video seem to notice that every time they get near a women they find attractive she's immediately drawn to him. Could the video somehow be subconsciously making me produce more chi?

Everytime I watch that attract woman subliminal, My sexual desire and energy seems to relax. Not disappear altogether but it's not gnawing at you and torturing you. Good it somehow be sublimating jing? If not what's going on?

Lot's of people who've watched the video seem to notice that every time they get near a women they find attractive she's immediately drawn to him. Could the video somehow be subconsciously making me produce more chi?

which video ? let us try :D

Heh... I can relate to you on that one. Serious question: how many women have you approached? 10? 100? 1,000? Because there are roughly 3,500,000,000 of them on this planet, and chances are you've approached less than 0.01% of them. (I'll also go out on a limb and assume you've seen less than 10% of this planet.)

The concept of nothing, is self-contradictory. Nothing is something.

True. But is it the kind of something that will let you reincarnate? Or will your body become fertilizer and your brain's electric charge simply dissipate, never to be reassembled into anything coherent again?

Heh... I can relate to you on that one. Serious question: how many women have you approached? 10? 100? 1,000? Because there are roughly 3,500,000,000 of them on this planet, and chances are you've approached less than 0.01% of them. (I'll also go out on a limb and assume you've seen less than 10% of this planet.)

True. But is it the kind of something that will let you reincarnate? Or will your body become fertilizer and your brain's electric charge simply dissipate, never to be reassembled into anything coherent again?

I meant perceiving nothing. It's unfathomable with or without a brain.

Try thinking of plane that's eternally clear. There's no endless black or white, It's just clear. Can you fathom that?

Yondaime,

Your post feels trollish but you're bringing top-class people (and information) out of the woodwork, which I've enjoyed reading, so thanks for that.

If you want women, and you believe in manifestation, realize that what you're doing right now, in a massive way, is focusing on having a LACK of women. Therefore, you are manifesting "lack of women."

I know the secret and the law of attraction is real. I experience it every single day. Problem is, most of us manifest backwards. There are a lot of reasons why - language patterns used in media are designed to flip our thinking around so we focus on lack. But there's a way you can hack this.

Specifically with women, and this is interesting, whenever I start reading about celibacy and thinking "I'm not going to have sex with women" I was really thinking, "have sex with women" - I was manifesting that by doing my backwards-celibacy manifestation. And it was crazy. It happened FAST. Within days.

Now, whatever, I won't lecture you on just wanting sex for its own sake, or why that's stupid, you're young and if you're suffering because of that, I hope you drown in an ocean of beautiful women. Declare yourself to be celibate from this day forward. No sex with women. No masturbating. Hang out on Reddit's R/NoFap thread and hear from regular dudes about how awesome their lives have become. Get determined to do it.

If you do this, you have a win-win situation. Either you'll succeed, and become BY FAR the most powerful person in your community, or you will instantly have a really hot girlfriend from your backwards manifestation.

Do it.

• Like 2

And if death is the end then that's even better, If that's the case everyone just kill themselves. That'd be beautiful, No more suffering.

You can suffer in the after life.

This is my visionboard.

A vision board is great but having written long term, short term, and daily goals is better imo. Maybe some things come to those who visualize and do plenty of affirmations, but my paradigm is you want fish, you gotta go fishing, they're not going swim to your bedroom.

Death.. I agree w/ Pythag, we don't know so its best to Live Well Now. That may mean chasing more then tail and cash. Study on what a worthwhile life is.

Edited by thelerner

You can suffer in the after life.

No, I'm saying if there wasn't an afterlife then the best thing one could do for himself is kill himself.

Yondaime,

Your post feels trollish but you're bringing top-class people (and information) out of the woodwork, which I've enjoyed reading, so thanks for that.

If you want women, and you believe in manifestation, realize that what you're doing right now, in a massive way, is focusing on having a LACK of women. Therefore, you are manifesting "lack of women."

I know the secret and the law of attraction is real. I experience it every single day. Problem is, most of us manifest backwards. There are a lot of reasons why - language patterns used in media are designed to flip our thinking around so we focus on lack. But there's a way you can hack this.

Specifically with women, and this is interesting, whenever I start reading about celibacy and thinking "I'm not going to have sex with women" I was really thinking, "have sex with women" - I was manifesting that by doing my backwards-celibacy manifestation. And it was crazy. It happened FAST. Within days.

Now, whatever, I won't lecture you on just wanting sex for its own sake, or why that's stupid, you're young and if you're suffering because of that, I hope you drown in an ocean of beautiful women. Declare yourself to be celibate from this day forward. No sex with women. No masturbating. Hang out on Reddit's R/NoFap thread and hear from regular dudes about how awesome their lives have become. Get determined to do it.

If you do this, you have a win-win situation. Either you'll succeed, and become BY FAR the most powerful person in your community, or you will instantly have a really hot girlfriend from your backwards manifestation.

Do it.

Thanks, But I'm not trolling dammit. I just enjoy making people feel uncomfortable. Yeah, I know about that lack but it's nearly impossible to complexly forget.

I'm confusing aren't I? I never said I wanted just any girl.

A vision board is great but having written long term, short term, and daily goals is better imo. Maybe some things come to those who visualize and do plenty of affirmations, but my paradigm is you want fish, you gotta go fishing, they're not going swim to your bedroom.

Death.. I agree w/ Pythag, we don't know so its best to Live Well Now. That may mean chasing more then tail and cash. Study on what a worthwhile life is.

Sorry man, I've heard contradictory advice. When you're not focusing on it, It just comes to you. I'm so confused and frustrated with LOA at this point that I'm not sure if I care anymore. It's too confusing.

No, I'm saying if there wasn't an afterlife then the best thing one could do for himself is kill himself.

Oh No!!! Another nihilist!!!! That would be the total opposite thing to do. If there is no afterlife that gives you more reason to enjoy this one.

Edited by Marblehead