yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

I know, But I'm not interested in my enlightenment yet. I see metaphysics as nothing else but a tool that I can use for my own personal gain. I don't need meditation to make me happy. Of course, I'm only 17 so this is to be expected.

and how's that working for you? ;)

I know, But I'm not interested in my enlightenment yet. I see metaphysics as nothing else but a tool that I can use for my own personal gain. I don't need meditation to make me happy. Of course, I'm only 17 so this is to be expected.

yeah personal gain.

You want telekinesis right? haha. I've had that.

Levitation? Qigong master Chunyi Lin did that.

Love energy is beyond happiness.

So when you have love energy then that is the most powerful force in the universe.

• Like 1

and how's that working for you? ;)

Better than meditation will, Again man, The only reason I want to practice qi qong is to advance myself sexually. I'm not saying meditation is useless and should be discarded.

I use to practice meditation. I was disappointed because it brought me nothing but mental stability, calmness, and peace of mind. I found that extremely boring.

Edited by yondaime109

After in depth research into qigong techniques, Dr.

Gaik selected Spring Forest Qigong techniques for her

study. Atotal of “39 subjects suffering from DSM-IV diagnosis

of Major Depressions, Dysthymia or Bipolar

Disorder” were taught the Level One Spring Forest

Qigong techniques by Master Chunyi Lin in a one-day

training session at the end of June 2002. Master Lin met

with the subjects again at the end of July and the end of

August.

Each subject was also provided with a SFQ Level One

videotape, manual and audiotapes including the SFQ

Small Universe and Self-Concentration meditations. The

subjects were directed to practice either the Level One

Active Exercises or meditations for at least forty minutes

each day and to keep a log of their practice sessions.

Dr. Gaik found that “all subjects improved over the

treatment period” and found “a very significant level of

improvement in the majority of the subjects who were

measured at serious levels of depression.”

Better than meditation will, Again man, The only reason I want to practice qi qong is to advance myself sexually. I'm not saying meditation is useless and should be discarded.

I use to practice meditation. I was disappointed because it brought me nothing but mental stability, calmness, and peace of mind. I found that extremely boring.

well best of luck on your path then :closedeyes:

The

qigong exercise has been differentiated from meditation and visualization

through EEG activity (Ueda, et. Al.,1997), which cannot

merely account for the significant levels of improvement seen in

this study.

A decrease of energy is a common factor of depression and

there are complex factors involved. Normal mood changes of anxiety,

disappointment and sadness may be an incipient factor in

shutting down or closing of the solar plexus chakra, responsible

for the main energy flow intake, according to Kunz. As the whole

system is energetically recharging at a lower rate, the individual is

expending more energy through dealing with turbulent feelings,

and consequently less energy is available. Anxious and depressed

individuals tend to breathe in a shallow pattern, and this will also

affect the flow of oxygen and energy into the body. The qigong

exercise encourages a deep and measured breath, increasing oxygen

to the organism.

to the organism.

Yes, Edging still seems to release dopamine so that'd explain that dumbed down depressed state I've been experienced afterwards. Or maybe that's because I edged for 2 hours straight.....

to the organism.

Yes, Edging still seems to release dopamine so that'd explain that dumbed down depressed state I've been experienced afterwards. Or maybe that's because I edged for 2 hours straight.....

See the dopamine has to convert to serotonin but ejaculation converts the dopamine to stress cortisol.

So it creates addiction because you want more dopamine again but then you ejaculate again which then increases even more stress cortisol.

So it's a positive feedback cycle and it gets worse and worse.

The serotonin from dopamine stays in the vagus nerve relaxation nervous system.

When you ejaculate it is a trigger from the dopamine vagus nerve to the sympathetic stress nervous system for the cortisol spike.

So the secret is to STAY in the relaxed vagus nerve system - this is done through anal breathing.

Check out Dr. Lin's taoist sex website - flexing your sphincter activates the vagus nerve.

But you also need mind celibacy.

Then when the LEFT side vagus nerve is activated the serotonin turns to oxytocin as the heart love energy.

The right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive organs to the brain and the left side vagus nerve is the brain down to the heart.

As my mentor once said, most people don't get serious about spiritual cultivation till like in their 30s due to the fact that their brain still growing till around then. People in their teenage basically chase after sexual practices or magical powers. They seem to forget about cultivating the heart of compassion, sometimes.

Exactly, I can't even to begin to comprehend why anything beyond sexual practices and telekinetic abilities interest you.

See the dopamine has to convert to serotonin but ejaculation converts the dopamine to stress cortisol.

So it creates addiction because you want more dopamine again but then you ejaculate again which then increases even more stress cortisol.

So it's a positive feedback cycle and it gets worse and worse.

The serotonin from dopamine stays in the vagus nerve relaxation nervous system.

When you ejaculate it is a trigger from the dopamine vagus nerve to the sympathetic stress nervous system for the cortisol spike.

So the secret is to STAY in the relaxed vagus nerve system - this is done through anal breathing.

Check out Dr. Lin's taoist sex website - flexing your sphincter activates the vagus nerve.

But you also need mind celibacy.

Then when the LEFT side vagus nerve is activated the serotonin turns to oxytocin as the heart love energy.

The right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive organs to the brain and the left side vagus nerve is the brain down to the heart.

Can this be done with the deer exercise?

Karma haha. I'm 18. And I'm not a virgin so sex isn't my main goal in life. I have too much respect for women than to see them as sex dolls.

Well, I don't see them as nothing but sex dolls. I would never smack them with the hand I beat off to them with. Maybe after I lose my virginity sex will lose it's importance.

Can this be done with the deer exercise?

No you don't want to physicall mess with yourself as that deconverts the energy into sex fluid.

The goal is to create MALE energy as electromagnetic energy.

That will attract the females - if that's what you want. haha.

So you want to do small universe or microcosmic orbit meditation plus standing active like horse stance with thighs horiztonal to the ground if possible -

You can get the c.d. for small universe meditation from http://www.learningstrategies.com/Qigong/SmallUniverse.asp

It's part of media plus sexual impulses. Once you have sex, then you're like wtf? This wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Then you're like man, I wish I did it with someone worth my time. That's basically why sex is saved till marriage because you actually love the person and you're willing to practice till it comes perfect.

Yes, That's why I'm going to manifest the perfect girlfriend. Then all of my problems involving relationships will be solved. Yeah.

No you don't want to physicall mess with yourself as that deconverts the energy into sex fluid.

The goal is to create MALE energy as electromagnetic energy.

That will attract the females - if that's what you want. haha.

So you want to do small universe or microcosmic orbit meditation plus standing active like horse stance with thighs horiztonal to the ground if possible -

You can get the c.d. for small universe meditation from http://www.learningstrategies.com/Qigong/SmallUniverse.asp

I ain't buying jack poop. I used to do the horse stance all the time, Does it convert jing to chi? Also, Isn't the point of the deer exercise to generate sexual energy and then pump it up your energy channels to convert them?

So you don't need any physical stimulation to have internal orgasms.

Internal orgasms are better because they are unlimited and you don't lose any energy.

Jing is NOT sex fluids in your weiner.

Jing is from mind emptiness.

So you want to stay in the parasympathetic nervous system -- that is the only way to convert your dopamine to serotonin.

So if you play with yourself then the sex fluids just get stuck in your prostate and you piss them out as foamy piss.

You need to sublimate the sex fluids in the cerebrospinal fluid.

So you definitely don't want sex fluids in your weiner and that's what physical stimulation does.

Also you need mind Emptiness to purify or ionize the sex fluids into chi energy.

Otherwise the sex fluids will get lost as ejaculation as nocturnal emission.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So you don't need any physical stimulation to have internal orgasms.

Internal orgasms are better because they are unlimited and you don't lose any energy.

Yeah, And doesn't the process itself convert jing to chi?

Yes, That's why I'm going to manifest the perfect girlfriend. Then all of my problems involving relationships will be solved. Yeah.

It's possible, just be careful what you wish for :P

Seriously, my first experiences with manifestation surround women. In fact, if I recall correctly, some of my earliest posts on TTB's centered around manifestation and whether it was moral or not to bang women (or even just date them) that you attracted through manifestation. After all, were they coming to you because they wanted you, or because you somehow influenced them to?

Interestingly enough, I wound up following the advice of this blog to get laid for the first time: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

The first girl I had sex with was also my first girlfriend, and she's also the same girl that I've been dating for the past year and a half.

I figured it was fair enough because I only used physical means (body/mind) to get into a relationship with her. I figured that's fair enough, and no possibility of energetic manipulation/manifestation.

Not to say I don't use some energetics in the bedroom ;)

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, btw.

It was worth it to wait.

I wasn't the first guy my girlfriend dated, but I was the first one she had sex with. And she said it was worth it to wait too (she got a lot of pressure from previous guys to put out).

Jing is NOT sex fluids in your weiner.

Jing is from mind emptiness.

So you want to stay in the parasympathetic nervous system -- that is the only way to convert your dopamine to serotonin.

So if you play with yourself then the sex fluids just get stuck in your prostate and you piss them out as foamy piss.

You need to sublimate the sex fluids in the cerebrospinal fluid.

So you definitely don't want sex fluids in your weiner and that's what physical stimulation does.

Also you need mind Emptiness to purify or ionize the sex fluids into chi energy.

Otherwise the sex fluids will get lost as ejaculation as nocturnal emission.

What's does the deer exercise do then?

Yeah, And doesn't the process itself convert jing to chi?

Only MIND emptiness converts jing to chi.

Playing with yourself does not create mind emptiness - the sex fluids are NOT jing energy.

-- hold on.

I'll get the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book I told you to read.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34350503/Lu-K-Uan-Yu-Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality

Forget Mantak Chia - his third eye is not fully opened.

Even Gary Clyman says the same problem with Mantak Chia.

Playing with yourself IS NOT the answer.

Hold on I'll get Gary Clyman for you.

Read his Qigong Bible - free - -very straight forward.

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/chikungbible.pdf