yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

Dude for five years I had multiple mutual climaxes with females in public all day long while sitting in full lotus.

haha.

You want "sexual" practices? haha. Once the pineal gland is open then you can just give females orgasms while transmitting chi energy to trigger their vagus nerve which connects to their cervix. When they climax they release their jing energy which you then suck up through your perineum as an internal climax that shoots up the spine to feed your pineal gland.

After about 40 psychic mutual climaxes then the heart chakra opens up as true love.

I'm a virgin teenager with no game, Yet, I kind of want a technique that'll give me the ability to fap or hump (I wack off in doggy as well) for hours on end and have as many orgasms as I want.

Although, I've watching these videos I will soon get the ultimate girlfriend

Not if you store the energy in the lower tan tien. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality has a lot of information about what happens when the energy gets stuck in the heart - yes manic - it is the emotion of overexcitement.

As YOgananda says about White meditaters - or Westerners - they have a taste of enlightenment and then want to write a book about it. haha.

So yeah the traditional training does not allow that.

Yea I did make sure to store it at the Dan Tien at the end hoping to avoid just such a thing. So then perhaps maybe rather this is related to the freaky Kundalini stuff that I'm going through today then?

I'm a virgin teenager with no game, Yet, I kind of want a technique that'll give me the ability to fap or hump (I wack off in doggy as well) for hours on end and have as many orgasms as I want.

Well first of all you gotta stop beating the monkey.

I recommend you learn sitting in full lotus meditation.

Also study this book - which tells you specifically why celibacy is the way to go.

As far as "getting" females - trust me - if you build up your energy then females will instinctly be attracted to you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34350503/Lu-K-Uan-Yu-Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality

Yea I did make sure to store it at the Dan Tien at the end hoping to avoid just such a thing. So then perhaps maybe rather this is related to the freaky Kundalini stuff that I'm going through today then?

Well MCO will balance out any kundalini stuff which happens from too much mind focus on the tip of the tailbone. That's just one of 12 points on the MCO cycle so there is not too much focus on it.

See what happens is when you ejaculate it spikes your stress cortisol and then guess what? Depression is next:

Spring Forest Qigong Master Chunyi Lin:

To me, stress, anxiety and

depression are the same thing, but in different stages.

Stress comes first. It can create anxiety and then depression.

Well MCO will balance out any kundalini stuff which happens from too much mind focus on the tip of the tailbone. That's just one of 12 points on the MCO cycle so there is not too much focus on it.

Ok well what happened to me earlier today was I was just sitting in Samatha, not trying to do any kundalini type stuff at all. So there I am sitting, doing Samatha and then this notion of the "feminine" comes to me (I know its hard to explain in words, but thats the best I can do) and then I get this huge pain in my tail bone, it was unbearable. So I eventually go into child's pose as that is the most relief I can get, but it still hurts.

Of course this distracts me so the pain subsides and as I return to doing Samatha the feeling/notion/idea of the "feminine" hits me again and the pain returns. Ok so this happens a few more times.

It was afterwards that I decided to try doing the MCO to help balance things out, but I just wound up feeling manic.

Well first of all you gotta stop beating the monkey.

I recommend you learn sitting in full lotus meditation.

Also study this book - which tells you specifically why celibacy is the way to go.

As far as "getting" females - trust me - if you build up your energy then females will instinctly be attracted to you.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34350503/Lu-K-Uan-Yu-Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality

I can't get into full lotus, That hurts my knees. I'm not prepared to take a yoga class either. Yeah, I know about the horrors of ejaculation, I now do it once a week. I'm trying to stop altogether through the practice of sexual transmutation exercises. Yeah, All the guys I know that get tons of women told me they don't wack off when I asked them, I srsly asked them if they masturbated. They also said women aren't their top priority, Saying that when you get enough money and power they'll flow to you. But, This video will really speed up and enhance the effect though, Allowing me to get any girl I desire. Jiminy snickets and sproutin flowers!

I have a few questions:

How does celibacy help you attract women?

What's a powerful and simple technique to achieve multiple orgasms?

What is it like to be able to give women orgasms at any time? Is it fun?

I can't get into full lotus, That hurts my knees. I'm not prepared to take a yoga class either. Yeah, I know about the horrors of ejaculation, I now do it once a week. I'm trying to stop altogether through the practice of sexual transmutation exercises. Yeah, All the guys I know that get tons of women told me they don't wack off when I asked them, I srsly asked them if they masturbated. They also said women aren't their top priority, Saying that when you get enough money and power they'll flow to you. But, This video will really speed up and enhance the effect though, Allowing me to get any girl I desire. Jiminy snickets and sproutin flowers!

I have a few questions:

Its true, I'm deliberately trying to avoid women so I can cultivate and they are chasing me now haha. The way celibacy AND meditation attract women is that it converts your sex fluid into jing and then into qi, and its all that qi that the women like.

I have a few questions:

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com

that's my blog - scroll down to hear and watch qigong master Jim Nance - he will answer your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5AUD46VLmo&feature=player_embedded

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Instead of pure celibacy, I've been edging so that I can increase the amount of sexual energy, Somehow fulfill my sexual desires, and gain more chi.

Its true, I'm deliberately trying to avoid women so I can cultivate and they are chasing me now haha. The way celibacy AND meditation attract women is that it converts your sex fluid into jing and then into qi, and its all that qi that the women like.

Instead of pure celibacy, I've been edging so that I can increase the amount of sexual energy, Somehow fulfill my sexual desires, and gain more chi.

That does not work, I used to do that. You have to have mental celibacy too. Edging stimulates sexual fluid production which deconverts your qi, to jing, and jing to sex fluid. That takes you in the wrong direction.

That does not work, I used to do that. You have to have mental celibacy too. Edging stimulates sexual fluid production which deconverts your qi, to jing, and jing to sex fluid. That takes you in the wrong direction.

What if I convert the energy while edging?

What if I convert the energy while edging?

Your missing the point lol. The fact that your getting sexually stimulated in the first place is what turns your qi into sex fluid.

Your missing the point lol. The fact that your getting sexually stimulated in the first place is what turns your qi into sex fluid.

What's the point of life then?

What's the point of life then?

Ok but this depression that you feel is the result of loosing so much qi. Try doing what we are suggesting and you will see the point in living.

Ok but this depression that you feel is the result of loosing so much qi. Try doing what we are suggesting and you will see the point in living.

Alright, I'll try to the deer exercise.

If I create jing energy, Then some of it has to inevitably become chi anyway right?

no

Alright, I'll try to the deer exercise.

thats not what were saying lol

If I create jing energy, Then some of it has to inevitably become chi anyway right?

sublimation gets you jing.

Mind emptiness gets you chi.

How may of you are into the Blues? Qigong Master Jim Nance asks the audience. I raise my hand among a few others.

Qigong Master Jim Nance had just mentioned how for his Guild talk this past Saturday his topic was How to Connect to the Divine. (It will be posted on the Spring Forest Qigong Guild website as a video. Call on the Divine first and then call on your master's energy! That's how qigong master Jim Nance summed it up.

Everybody wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die What was the secret meaning of this Blues song -- qigong master Jim Nance wondered?

Everybody wants to die because they are seeking union with something greater than the self. How to live life with a strong connection to the Divine and in harmony with the natural flow of things?

Over time people do things that are not necessarily healthy -- do them for way too long a period of time. But if there is initiation for women and men when growing up then this is how a person figures out what's important - with maturing in a healthy way. But without initiation it's so easy to get lost. Other people latch on to an experience in life as an attachment.

sublimation gets you jing.

Mind emptiness gets you chi.

that's what we're saying

So anybody heard of the book The Natural Mind Qigong Master Jim Nance asks? I was surprised I didn't raise my hand - I mean maybe I had heard of it. [Now below using first person for qigong master Jim Nance]:

But anyway kids will do all sorts of things to seek out this experience of union yet without really knowing how - like swinging, eating dirt, extreme sports, jumping. Without initiation some kids do things like jump from one building to another or use drugs - but anything with a "desire to rev up the adrenaline."

As a kid "I" really needed initiation. Sports was a "temporary fix" so then there was a lack of breaking through a very immature membrane -- it separates you from life. You feel isolated so identify to one thing because of a loss of connection with something that can no longer be identified. The lost connection is to something greater than the self. We are all looking for the opportunity to die to self but not to physically die. So we die quicker or die less connected to a life beyond death.

Not till practicing qigong did "I" understand the song Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die.

that's what we're saying

I know, But I'm not interested in my enlightenment yet. I see metaphysics as nothing else but a tool that I can use for my own personal gain. I don't need meditation to make me happy. Of course, I'm only 17 so this is to be expected.

Edited by yondaime109