eye_of_the_storm

Archons + The Matrix

I have come across Stuart Wilde, and this particular interview fits in with the theme of the Archons and the Matrix. His encounters with the 'greys' and other inter dimensional visitors makes for interesting listening. I don't agree with all he says, but, their is enough in their which resonates with me.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Yeh interesting some strange things there haha... overall pretty gloomy.

Hm my understanding so far..kinda like this..

> Earth
> Lower astral (close to the earth vibration)
> Middle astral
> Higher astral
... surrounds the earth.
> Spirit realm

These beings only really function in the lower astral ("hell realms" - lowest energies and expressions// vices..greed, envy etc... things that bind people )

+ negative thought form in the lower astral?

These beings are parasitic ... no real higher capacity // some say they are "demonic" ... but an alien life form..not of this earth / different theories about that - generally seen as the grey or reptilian type.

With the movers / shakers of the world being possessed or...of these creatures somehow.

Appears they dictate from the lower astral down to earth...

It appears they mostly feed off fear + try to create fear, chaos, confusion.

... humanity just has to step up.

Humanity is "multidimensional" and can go beyond them... really similar to the matrix and Neos awakening.

// It appears they can influence peoples thoughts etc... some people open themselves up to such things via a number of methods.

So you decide ultimately ... though I guess a good number are unaware of the situation and are being taken advantage of.

Apparently the astral is basically a reflection of the Earth... you have a scale between the good and the bad... though the majority are good / just trying to make a living + provide for family... the "common" folk.

As with living on earth you don't walk around in a wonderland... depending on where you are etc sometimes you have to be on your guard, ready to defend yourself etc.

So mentally equip yourself ...weapons + armour etc... the astral / dream world is really fluid things manifest fast with conscious intent... and humanity seems to be really powerful in this regard.

Apparently gamers are really proficient at this, at controlling such states... as they spend a good amount of time in virtual / alternate worlds... so their world in much more flexible/ imaginative than most.

So they can more actively defend themselves... like this guy said when he encountered them it was relatively easy to "blast them away"

... he says and a number have that these things are machine like... so they don't have the consciousness/ imagination / creative potential we do.

... they can only really manipulate what we create... kinda like in Harry Potter? and that creature that can transform into what you fear and traps you in fear... the solution was to make the thing look ridiculous / comedy / use your imagination to transform it... when you are in a state of fear you are accepting the conditions that this creature brings.... when you attack back (like a warrior you are also rejecting fear) it can't respond... you have rejected its conditions and are now transforming it to your will / or actively pursuing it... so the hunter now becomes the hunted.

Also like in life you have allies + friends etc... in the other worlds it is similar.. just like on Earth upon meeting people you arnt sure about them or their intentions / who they are etc so it take time to figure out / understand.

So I guess the solution is to be courageous

+ also work to mend the earth of evil workings... light a candle in the darkness and expose these things.

IN the end it will make you a stronger/ wholesome person.

the strongest steel is formed in the hottest fires?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

they're taught to fear everything that is true... :lol: "we" are taught to believe that our authority figures serve truth, and we receive truth through authority. or money. or sex. or dominion. or submission.

"We" are pathetic. I lament my own peer population.

• Like 1

Three major poisons are:-

politics - (poli)+tics = tics are not healthy(my attempt at humor!)

education = indoctrination

religion = mind control

And what an excellent job the Parasites That Be have done!

At an early age I knew that school was a place to survive and not allow the indoctrination penetrate me, I did a good job there! Not good enough though, but thats another story.

I never liked religion, and although I fell into the born again christian trap when 18, I know why I did!

Politics. Hmm, I once stood for election - just where was my mind then!!!

I believe that our planet is being run by extremely negative beings, and they control the actors we know as politicians - they are no more than extremely well paid actors. The damage being done to Mother Earth is their way of terraforming the planet to sustain them, as they plan to eradicate much of the world's planet. This is being done through the poisoning of our water(fluoride), food(GMO's and additives etc) and the air we breathe(chemtrails); their are other health concerns too(cosmetics and clothing are others).

But, like Stuart Wilde, I know that their is a Loving Source guiding this madhouse and the Parasites That Be will not succeed.

Be brave! Be True! Be YOU! Stand out from the indoctrinated crowd! QUESTION EVERYTHING!

and always practise your air guitar techniques :D

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

School days/daze!

Brief thoughts on one of the three poisons.

Infant and junior school was more fun filled and less serious than secondary school(11 - 16 for those not from England), where the art of bullying was developed into an art form, sadly. I remember one particular lad who was bullied more by the girls than the boys, he was a quiet boy who kept himself to himself. Whenever I came across him being bullied I would put a stop to it, and I'm hoping others did the same.

School is a breeding ground for psychopaths. Its not education but indoctrination. I knew from day one not to take anything seriously, I knew from day one I was an enemy of the System. The bullying I encountered was verbal, unpleasant, and from one particular set of people; I endured this for two years. It did affect me. When it finally ceased I was relieved! Now suicides are commonplace at school, so things have got much, much worse.

This is why I say that education is one of the three poisons. Its a breeding ground for psychopths to practise their dark arts.

I advocate home schooling(the System doesn't like those who home school!) for the simple reason that you shouldn't send your children to be educated(indoctrinated) by the enemy!

School 'teaches' children what to think not how to think. Major problem!

Musical Interlude

Namaste,

gentlewind

Edited by gentlewind
  • Like 2

I found this an interesting read.

'Not In His Image' Transcending The Virus Of Salvationist Religion By Uri Dowbenko

http://rense.com/general85/image.htm

Yaldabaoth is the Demiurge, a.k.a. Yahweh or Jehovah, a demented pseudo-deity who works against humanity... Salvation by superhuman powers, rather than through the divine potential innate to humanity is the hallmark of extraterrestrial religion."   Do the Abrahamic religions promote the Reptilian-Alien agenda? And are the "salvationist" dogmas and doctrines of the Abrahamic religions the work of "gods" working against the spiritual evolution of humanity?

They taught that he is a "demented pretender who works against humanity as the leader of the Archons," which have been variously described as soulless beings or astral-mental parasites that "exaggerate human error and intrude upon humanity by psychic stealth in order to propagate the ideological virus of redemptive religion."

Salvationist theology, writes Lash, promotes a belief system in "the Demiurge of the Old Testament, an arrogant demented pretender who claims that humans are 'Made in His Image.' These four words are the corporate motto of patriarchy. Branded on the human soul, 'Made in His Image' signifies the total enslavement of humanity to an alien off-planet agenda. If the Gnostics were right, the rise of salvationism was a unique mistake for our species, not a new moral revelation.

The Gnostics' perspective was that this alien belief system foisted upon humanity by the "Archons" was a primary cause of the spiritual stagnation that humanity endures into the 21st century.

The alien agenda of Salvationism asserts that humans are in error, flawed and sinful "by nature" and require redemption and rescue from this condition by an intermediary, a messiah or through the observance of strict ritual law, while empirical mysticism claims that divinity itself is a natural essence of humanity and can be revealed through Mystery School initiation which can be used to combat this alien ideology.

Perhaps the greatest "sin" of Abrahamic religions is teaching that the Divine Unity is external and separate from "us."  Thus, requiring an (external alien) middleman/messiah to "save" us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsMTLPS4fg&t=16m17s

Ra, in becoming the one and only God, the one and only father, was known as "Ra Ka," which literally means "father essence" the ultimate father.  In approximately 6000 BC, Ra turned over the money to Ka, suffix -M (means offspring, "children of").  However, Ka-M, eventually became KaM.  But "Kam," was an ancient word for "shield."

The administration of the empire was turned over to the Ra-K-pharaohs.  And the wealth of the empire was given to the Ra-Kam or the Ra-shield.  In 6000 BC, the 2 most influential groups, the power groups, were the Ra-K-pharaoahs and the Ra-shields.

The Shetu undid Ra.  And in fact, they went after the Ra-K-pharoahs (Rockefellers) and they went after the Ra-shields (Rothschilds) and they reprogrammed most of them.  Some of the Ra-K-pharaoahs and some of the Ra-shields said, "Yo dude, do them, I'll do anything you want, if you leave me just the money and leave me alone."

Some of them sold out.  Now, Shetu became the government, the administrative government for the Reptilians.  Would it surprise you if Shetu, the Shetu government, is the root of the term, "shadow," or the shadow government?  Who are the Shetu?  They were stonemasons.  But, did you know that the secondary interpretation of Shetus is "free," remember that they had a free hand, free liberty.

They were the Freemasons.

I am going to suggest to you, we are where we are, because of these guys.  They were the original Freemasons, they were the original shadow government, they're the ones who reprogram they're the ones who abduct, they're the ones who seize.

I don't know that any of this is necessarily "proven"...but according to Robert Morning Sky (Phoenix, AZ), since 6000 BC - the Ra-K-pharaoahs (Rockefellers) became the administrators and the Ra-shields (Rothschilds) the bankers of Annunaki Earth operations.  And the Reptilian/Grey Shetu (original Freemasons) became the shadow government of the Reptilians.

So, who was Ra?

Sitchin found similarities between the Babylonian Marduk and the Egyptian Ra: "the former was the son of Enki, the latter of Ptah . . . there is found in Sumerian texts scattered, but persistent, evidence supporting our belief that the god called Ra by the Egyptians and Marduk by the Mesopotamians was one and the same deity."

Mesopotamian texts relate that he went into exile; in Egypt Ra acquired the epithet Amen, "The Hidden One."

Amon is a very handsome god. The most beautiful of the gods. Eldest son of Enki and Damkina

Amun was also the great god of Babylon MARDUK (Mérodak).

The pyramids were built in the Age of Leo, according to what was written by the Gods. This is the reason for the Sphinx, which has the body of a lion. The face on the Sphinx was originally that of the Egyptian God Thoth. Due to rivalry between brothers Thoth and Marduk/Amon Ra, the face was eventually changed to that of Amon Ra

Satan/Enki was given the "Lower World." These were the lands beneath the equator. This included all of Egypt, though Egypt is north of the equator.

AMEN happens to be the evil demiurge that corrupted ALL scriptures on Earth with his total control agenda. Also spelt AMON or AMUN, the name itself means "The Hidden One" - the invisible "almighty god" mere humans are expected to believe in and worship as a matter of faith.

When Marduk (known as Ra in Egypt*) became dissatisfied with rulership of both Upper and Lower Egypt, he moved his operational base to Babylon where he began to plot his own rise to deific supremacy, while in Egypt he continued to be worshiped as AMEN RA (Ra the Unseen), making sure his priesthood was as corrupt and wicked as they come.

Marduk it was who systematically infiltrated all belief systems with his antisexual, antifeminine doctrines which gradually developed into the austere, humorless, warlike dogmas that are today the root cause of diseased patriarchal religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. 

The Evil Priesthood of AMEN RA is at work in ALL faiths - and their task has ever been to subvert the individual's ability to reconnect with his or her own Inner Authority - causing the masses ultimately to seek false comfort in official dogma and established institutions.

Primarily, Amenism is anti-Nature and anti-Life - and this fear of organicity manifests as erotophobia, which regards human sexuality as sinful and therefore taboo unless sanctioned by the blessings of an Amen priest (or civil registrar).

AMEN RA regards himself as a "supernatural" being - and therefore has no love or respect for the natural environment. Ultimately, AMEN RA is obsessed with POWER OVER OTHERS - but, ironically, he has no power over his own irrational mood swings. When overcome by rage, AMEN RA literally goes berserk, runs amok, and transforms into the God of War, Moloch, who feeds on blood sacrifice. The Temple of Moloch on Earth is better known as The Pentagon.

When at peace, AMEN RA takes the form of Mammon, the God of Money, and it is this deity that rules the Barisan Nasional - and all those who mistake property for prosperity, money for true wealth, and brute force for power.

So, Abrahamic religions basically self-serve as the mass indoctrination of Earth sheeple to make pledges of allegiance to Ra ending in "Amen" (rebranded as "holy prayers" :lol:).

And, Ra was the eldest son of Enki.  So, who was Enki?

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki).

He was a son of Anu.  And also known as "Ea" - hence the name of his land domain, Ea-rth! :o

Enki's half-brother was Enlil.  And Enlil's line (children of Anu & Ki) then became known as the Anunnaki.  So, I suppose they've ruled orbital space here?

Edited by gendao

As a lizardman Freemasonic Illuminist .... I find the whole subject 'rather' misinformed.

Reptilian lizard people .... Phah !

• Like 1

Not sure who rules orbital space here haha

I think you could add Buddhism + The Bhagavad Gita to Abrahamic type religions

Strangely enough they are all around the 2000 years ago mark...

I was looking forward to reading the Bhagavad Gita... 400 pages in, pretty disappointing.

I found the Upanishads 1000ish BC? (3000 years ago to be much better.)

We have this rise in monotheistic humanist linearish type religions 2500ish-3000 years ago

This monotheistic, humanist, linear thinking pervades Atheism, Humanism/ Communism + Mainstream $cience... and above noted religions... did the dark ages ever end?

... and yes, I hold the Reptilians accountable.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Perhaps t

the indian guy in that video has a crazy strong aura. maybe it is just the old style video camera, idk

EDIT: nevermind, just the camera

Edited by MooNiNite