h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

Again, my giving of evidence suggests that Nei Kung should be approached with a scientific way of thinking, not with a moral way of thinking /moral beliefs!

To clarify my own position: I would prefer if the world would work in such a way that being good and nice and having morals is the way to go to live a happy life (...tell that to the good villagers who were terrorized and killed by Lim!).

I would prefer if all the good and nice people's personalities would after death go straight to the christian heaven to be happy for all eternity in the light of god's presence instead of becoming ripped apart and recycled to create new personalities.

But when I observe nature and society, it seems that things work not at all like that.

Now, it seems that this also applies to Nei Kung and all other mechanisms in the universe.

And it's highly likely (and perfectly logical) that the BS-belief of "karma" (= "if you do bad things now, you will be punished in a later life! If you suffer now, it's highly likely a punishment for your bad actions in your last life, therefore accept your current situation!") was simply invented as control mechanism to secure the function of the caste system in india and doesn't work in reality at all!

=> Scientific logical observation, thinking, planning and execution is the way to go get results in the pursuit of your goals.

Edited by Dorian Black

LOL! :D

That's how I imagine old, blind and powerful Lim during his intense and secluded training sessions in the mountains right before he leaves to finally get his revenge:

The dove brings him the news where Pai Lok Nen has been located!

You see, he mastered magnetic telekinesis (grabbing the dove) and partial levitation (jumping through the roof) too! ;)!

Edited by Dorian Black

Well since were speaking of the mo pai. i remember when talking to jim on the phone that he all of a sudden went into amazing technical detail about nei kung and the science behind it.

The way he explained it really impressed me.

Now let me reiterate this again. It was so detail so precise that i wish i would have recorded it.

Jim also told me a story of when john was in africa and he was on a safari and he killed a loin with his yin yang kung that was getting to close to the jeep.

Jim also told me a story of when john was in africa and he was on a safari and he killed a loin with his yin yang kung that was getting to close to the jeep.

LOL he must have been freaked out - it seems to me that John battles anything that comes to close to him (like that golden ball of light that entered his place)

i have had the lions come really close as well - but theres no danger - unless u threaten it!!

loin.jpg

LOL he must have been freaked out - it seems to me that John battles anything that comes to close to him (like that golden ball of light that entered his place)

i have had the lions come really close as well - but theres no danger - unless u threaten it!!

Well yeah. Thats why I like talking to authentic people like jim.

Jim first comes off like he doesnt know much but he actually knows alot. i was impressed with his level of knowledge.

Just like when i spoke to vince peppers

he was very knowledgeable. he gave me some great advice. :)

There is a difference between people who are in a positive state vs a negative state. Look at diamonds. While they may all look the same, upon closer inspection you find imperfections. If you do not purify yourself and your energy you will never reach maximum potential. Just as a reference, I've never seen nor heard of any of the temple style guys doing what I've seen Liao do on a private demo video. Could this be due to "time in training" or his purity? I'm guessing a little of both with more of the latter.

There is a difference between people who are in a positive state vs a negative state. Look at diamonds. While they may all look the same, upon closer inspection you find imperfections. If you do not purify yourself and your energy you will never reach maximum potential. Just as a reference, I've never seen nor heard of any of the temple style guys doing what I've seen Liao do on a private demo video. Could this be due to "time in training" or his purity? I'm guessing a little of both with more of the latter.

Having "pure chi" doesn't mean "being a good person" or "having virtue".

It means "having energetic coherence".

Increasing your pureness means increasing the coherence of your personality with the goal that all parts of your psyche work together and not against each other. Obviously, that's a premise to reach inner fusion of the various souls/spirits to reach integrity of your being, to become an "individual".

Having "virtue" which is opposed to your real will is the best way to reach the opposite: falling apart at death!

I havent spoke to chris matuso but id love to.

He can generate intense magnetic fields and i know that the level of magnetic field generated says alot to the electrical chi he can emit.

That guy is no joke.

When i see things like this it keeps me humble and it reminds me that you should always learn from an authentic master because there are things out there like you wouldnt believe.

So tru purifiyng your energy makes it stronger.

Wasnt until I spoke to master Ron Hoffman that I knew this.

Later after talking and learning from other masters that it matters what energy your working with.

For these different energies have different properties and ways of expression. An how those energies transform the practitioner over time.

Learning from an authentic master is everything.

These supremely uber awesome practitioners are beyond any concept of "levels," not to mention space and time:

• Like 1

Dorian,

Do you know what level he is? I mean that has to be a No.2 pencil and if so...look out!!

This is the kind of video that would tear apart the randi challenge.

• Like 1

This is the kind of video that would tear apart the randi challenge.

tumblr_mo2y32NUtC1qc17ifo1_250.gif

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

HOLY S***BALLS BATMAN!

It's time to admit that you've just seen someone who would beat Chang without breaking a sweat...hell for all we know this guy could've been the ball of light that kicked his ass!

• Like 2

Man seriously who is this guy, I've got to seek him out and become a student!

It's time to admit that you've just seen someone who would beat Chang without breaking a sweat...hell for all we know this guy could've been the ball of light that kicked his ass!

• Like 2

Ok serious question. Why would anyone believe that air whipping a pencil on an axis would be qi manipulation?

• Like 1

Man seriously who is this guy, I've got to seek him out and become a student!

Well sir you're in luck! He is none other than our very own....

SIFU. REL!!!

I'd love to see what the other members of the crew can do...

• Like 2

Well sir you're in luck! He is none other than our very own.... SIFU. REL!!! I'd love to see what the other members of the crew can do...

I've been so wrong, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

• Like 1

The problem here is that we have a board full of "Mo Pai" masters and they all talk theory, not real application. I've opened this thread to invite these real masters to actually share practices but alas, I've failed.

I could have predicted that would happen and I am not even a profit, er - prophet :D:ph34r: