Kasuku

TRIDAYA? FAKE OR REAL

plus if you only want to stop reincarnation thats not a high attainment (actually forbidden in the true dao) -

ie ghost immortal - u may liberate ur yinshen - which you might have already done OEB etc

your not here for the same reasons as the rest of us so just stop the nonsense! stop lying to yourself, you dont truly wish to become immortal, just stop lying to yourself! and im really serious, you should really stop it! your only hurting yourself!

LOL I know what I want, and why I want it. Thanks for your insight though.

• Like 2

The battery in your belly emits a signal. Increasing that signal until it can radiate far from the body is apart of the alchemy.

and it is this that i think your doing.

But i think your increasing the tian and not the signal of the dan.

Increasing the signal of the dan is what your after.

After you got the attainment you can focus on the ldt and it will buzz.

You see this is the fusion of the xing and ming. You want to fuse your mind with your battery to increase its signal in your body.

One way to do this is keeping your mind on your ldt while you do moving meditation this will increase the signal you get from your dan and strengthen your connection to it. Find a balance between that and the mixing if you can.

The whole point of moving meditation is to further cultivate your dan.

i figured that this is what was going on with these systems. so now it all makes more sense how to develop! also what is xing and ming, and could you explain tian and dan, not formilar with the terminology!

plus if you only want to stop reincarnation thats not a high attainment (actually forbidden in the true dao) -

ie ghost immortal - u may liberate ur yinshen - which you might have already done OEB etc

I am not sure if they are true immortals or will never be reincarnated, but it seems kind of pointless if your yang mind dies, and you are left with only a dreaming subconscious mind.

well at ghost level u can decide if you want to be reincarnated as ahuman or just float around as a wandering mindless ghost forever... so everyone should aim for Spirit - then Celestial after that

Wang liping is spirit - his teachers are now celestial immortals

Changs teacher Liao is a spirit immortal.

Edited by Jascha

well at ghost level u can decided if you want to be reincarnated as ahuman or just float around as a wandering mindless ghost forever... so everyone should aim for Spirit - then Celestial after that

Wang liping is spirit - his teachers are now celestial immortals

Changs teacher Liao is a spirit immortal.

Yin consciousness is like a dreaming subconscious mind, it can't make decisions, it's a passive observer. It has no free will, no concept of emotion, etc.

• Like 2

FROM THE WU LIU PAI:

WHY DO PEOPLE DIE?
WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF TAOIST ALCHEMY?
XING AND MING. FUSION OF SOUL XING WITH ENERGY MING

Why do people die, if they have no diseases? Old age is the reason, you may say. But why does this old age come, what is the mechanism of it? A man grows old and dies because he is spending his vital energy. It's like a battery in a toy, when the battery is new – the toy car runs, but when the battery has run out – the toy car stops...And what kind of "battery" is it? It is something that is located in the area of the abdomen in the human body (compare stomach and stamina).

In Chinese tradition “the battery” is called MING 命, translated as life or destiny. (“How much stamina one has?”). So, this Ming - battery otherwise known as yuanqi 元氣 in traditional Chinese medicine, but in Taoism a different character is used 元炁 - the primordial qi*. It is getting spent. And when it ends, then a "kind" man with a scythe comes.

Ming is a tangible real substance and it can be felt, given a perfected sensitivity. Ming can be replenished only by mastering the since Taoist alchemy (just to emphasize that, according to the records of our school, some other traditions also posses such an essentially identical method, ). Note that to "Die" in Chinese is written emphatically: 失命 i.e. LOST MING.

But apart from Ming there is still another substance. It is located in the chest, and any other spiritual schools strive to perfect it. All of them base their teachings on it. It is called XING 性, which is translated as nature, the nature of the heart. In Chinese it is also called 心性 XIN XING or 本性 BEN XING. All the many methods of meditations and praying, stopping the internal dialogue, etc appeal to this. The mechanism is simple in theory - it is necessary to reduce the vibrations, to remove the waves and gradually reach a full peace. If you will perfect at this even further, then you will go into a stable peace, the breath will go away, the heart will almost stop beating and A Yin spirit YINSHEN will be able to leave of the body. This is what actually called enlightenment in the late Chan Buddhism. In addition, this work may lead to the improvement of specific abilities. This spirit is something that in many cultures is called a ghost. This spirit is identical to the soul that leaves the body at death – which is also called YINSHEN.

However, in contrast to the dying person, the spirit of the practitioner is connected to the body. When this out of the body experience happens, and then the spirit returns to the body, there are the certain signs which indicate that it did really happen. However many modern practitioners do not get out of the body, and with closed eyes travel in their fantasies. And that is a different phenomenon.

All religions and the latest doctrines hope for such an out of body experience, hence the attention to MORALITY is so strong. Control the passions - that's their main slogan.

If such a practitioner has not reached the mastery, he, at his death like all the dead souls, will go to a worser world (hell - in Christian terminology). After death the life memories of an ordinary person is not preserved, but the memories of a person, who has attained perfection at YINSHEN, will be preserved. But he can’t do anything with it and he can’t be reborn as a human being again. The teacher for him can only be another Yin spirit, i.e. another being from the lower worlds. The upper worlds are closed for the YINSHEN.

Xing and Ming are the separated parts of the primordial Unity. If Xing is a Yin part, then Ming is a Yang part. The YIN spirit (i.e. Xing) is inert and has no energy, and therefore he can’t rise to higher worlds. He needs energy similarly to a rocket needing fuel for the takeoff. Using only the meditation and any methods tied to Xing only changes the Yin'S characteristics, but makes no qualitative change. The ancient Taoist tradition (and with it those that I have already mentioned) uses the energy of Ming for fusion with Xing.Thus it turns these two into a Yang Spirit , also called a Tao fetus, who has the real potential and can move to higher worlds. So it is the Fusion of the energy Ming with the soul Xing that is the essence of alchemy.

Thus, the goal of alchemy - to fuse the soul Xing with the energy Ming and creating a yang Spirit – a Tao fetus, who has the real potential and can move to higher worlds.

How to perfect Xing you can understand by yourself or from the books, but how to perfect Ming you can get only in oral precepts of your Teacher. And important question is: Why it is so? Because of the fact that the secret of Ming is the secret of Life and Death! In carrying out the practice Ming the person violates a natural law (remember the saying "studying from the nature"). This law establishes that an ordinary person SHOULD BE BORN, GROW, LEAVE OR NO AFTER HIMSELF HIS PROGENY AND HIS ACTIONS, THEN GROW OLD AND DIE. Recall the Taoist phrase: "My destiny (MING!) is inside me, it is not from Heaven!" That is, a Taoist does not follow “the Nature", but instead overcomes it and goes against it.

The method passed on by a Teacher is not so complicated, so everyone can change their destiny - Ming. You do not need a special morality, you just need hard work and persistence. An ordinary person, even talented, does not have enough time to do too much of anything – whether good or evil. At childhood and at youth there are a lot of unconscious, automatic behavior. At maturity, when you just started to get your strength, the diseases and decline start to kick in. When a person reaches the top of his comprehensions of the meaning of life, ironically there is no longer the strength to do something.

As well said by Zhang Boduan: "Human life is so much as bubble on the water; yesterday one was on a horse, and now the corpse lies in the coffin, immersed in a death dream". "Remember the Death" – is one of the principles of ancient traditions. And now you can change your destiny, prolong life. What does this mean for mankind? Is this possible without responsibility?

So, why Xing can be understood by yourself or from books? Because the mind works rather manifestly, if we just watch it, we can understand that it is useful not to be overly emotional; the calm mind brings feelings of purity and reinvigoration, etc. If you go further, you can even bring out your own spirit from the body (Yin of course). However, it should be done carefully, because if a person is weak, the spirit will not return to the body and a death will occur. Therefore, you can learn it by yourself or from the books.

As for Ming, then the person can’t understand anything. He could only feel the difference between a young age and the old one etc, but it is difficult to determine whether the energy flows out, or comes in. To see all of these processes clearly you need to be already a being with the cosmic level of thinking. Every second of life staying in the illusion of a permanence, we actually run on an invisible treadmill. What happens to the Universe, how are the energies change, who does understand this now? I.e. to replenish the Ming a new you should be able to change with the cosmos, picking what assists to this task and rejecting anything else. This is the doctrine of changes of the ancient Chinese. How can modern people understand that, living by a bland clock hours and practicing in accordingly? At any modern qigong you will hear that the time and space do not matter, that your practice of qigong helps you “go beyond the natural laws”. And this is said about ordinary people who are can’t even get rid of the laws of heat and cold, food and hunger, but presume to “get rid of the influence of the Cosmos”!

So then the modern person has no alternative, but to seek a direct transmission of knowledge , which stems from the time, when the mankind have a clear understanding of cosmic laws. Of course, we can assume that a genius who can understand these law without could be born. But such an extraordinary person will not need anything at all from this world let alone a transmission. On the other hand there exist fake methods invented by ordinary people, these methods are usually only a projection of their mind and have nothing to do with the laws of Cosmos. Here is an example: Did Someone deciphered the Yi Jing? I think the answer is obvious.
Hence stem here need for the personal transmission. In this case firstly there will be no distortions, and secondly there will be personalized training for each person. Thirdly, in order to avoid deviations the practice will be done under the oversight of Teacher (and not like today, in stadiums, where participants do anything they want). Also, a ritual of accepting a student is a promise by the Teacher to be personally responsible for his student, to vouch for him, including with teachers own destiny...

古圣有言曰命由性修 性由命立 命者炁也性者神也炁 则本不离神神则有时 离炁
Ancient sages said:
Ming is perfected starting from Xing. Because you need the true spiritual condition to find your Teacher and then to practise, i.e. you need the correct state of mind while practicing.
Xing is established starting from Ming. Without repleniching and perfecting of Ming the true spiritual work is impossible.
Qi is inherently inseparable from the Shen (the spirit). If qi ever comes apart from shen, there will be an instant death. So while the person is alive they are inseparable. (This refers to the out of body experiences of the spirit when qi remains in the body)

The author © Dmitry A. Artemyev

Notes:
* While the character reads qi in the both first and the second example, it refers to a different energy. Doctors know only the post heaven energy - houtian, while Taoists practise with pre-heaven one - xiantian... Therefore, doctors don not understand what is contained in the kidneys, mistakenly writing 元氣. Ming and the primordial qi (the Taoist one) are the same.
Xiantian – pre-heaven, given before birth and can’t be changed in the direction of the increasing by the ordinary man. Houtian – post heaven, the energy that "feeds" a man after the birth: food, water, air, external qi ... a lot of things, but the main thing is that it can’t replace the pre-heaven energy...
Ming is not located exactly in the kidneys but is closely tied to them, as the system of the kidneys is a a part of a reproducing- discharging system of the human body, so the kidneys spend their energy directly for the purpose of reproducing...

• Like 2

Jashca thanks for answering a question posed to me. :blink:

But his post sums it up.

The way of the heavenly immortals is the way i prefer.

lol no puretruth please answer! - i just wanted everyone to know the thing on the wu liu pai website!

puretruth could you shed some light on the similarities between mopai level 4 (dantian to huiyin) and the practice of speeding up yang fire and descending yin fu with its relation on attaining the battery... Also the importance of sealing the 'leaks' and the 7 vibrations including the external kidney returning inside the abdomen before the breakthrough takes place...

puretruth could you shed some light on the similarities between mopai level 4 (dantian to huiyin) and the practice of speeding up yang fire and descending yin fu with its relation on attaining the battery... Also the importance of sealing the 'leaks' and the 7 vibrations including the external kidney returning inside the abdomen before the breakthrough takes place...

That is not my method of obtaining the battery.

Worked well for the creators of Taiji and Ba Gua ;)

lmao!!!...... 36 songs / mian quan.

says same things as dragon gate / mopai .

inhale squeeze hui yin pulling in dantien.

hold breath , realease huiyin, breath down to root.

exhale push down mingmin to huiyin down to feet.

Reiki, Magick, Tai Chi, Ba Gua, and virtually everything else on the market, what results are people getting with this?

I believe your statement exemplifies my point.

lets do push hands and find out!!!

try to touch me and find out!!!

stand still and find out!!!

LISTEN AND FIND OUT!!!

Haha :)

Perhaps they meet the means for the people who need them. Each method is eventually dropped just like the Dharma is eventually dropped.

I don't judge these methods on whether they work for someone else because that's stupid. Because some method may work well for someone else and yet not work for me.

For me, I just ride on the journey because in a sense the journey is the reward haha. I don't care if it takes another few thousand lifetimes to reach Buddhahood because it doesn't matter to me how long it takes.

Sounds Bizarre but i'm a bizarre person haha.

Cheer up ol' buddy. Just smile.

^^^ ^^^^

LISTEN TO HIM

Results are what matter.

you think your way is the the only solid way........and you not getting any??

Thousands of people died testing and trying different things and researching and experimenting, over generations. They didn't just make it up out of thin air.

.....means thats its imprinted in our soul, all our failures....your ancestor wont let you take the same exact route he did....

second if your not willing to die for your inner power take the blue pill and turn away.

and at this level the air is thick!!!

That is not my method of obtaining the battery.

interesting, cuz thats the base for Tao alchemy.

what is your method??

im guessing its not in martial purpose...

you seem more of a Teacher/ Healer type more then a Warrior.

puretruth01 what everyone wants is to know your method? Could you take some time off and explain what it takes to become a heavenly immortal? Like the method, the terms you need to understand, ect.

About More_Pie_Guy, leave him be. What is the point of arguing with him, making yourself mad. I laugh because what he posts is funny and has truth in it. I forget who said it but they say wisdom is everywhere. Let the man go upon his way which he shall travel alone.

what if more_pie_guy was John Chang in Disguise !?

Tridaya is worth the money just for the seated breathing meds and the vibronic power. You don't have to get an initiation.

What money?

Here are all the COMPLETE books downloadable as .pdf's FOR FREE!!!

LEVEL 1

http://de.scribd.com/doc/102039002/Tridaya-Inner-Power-LEVEL-1

LEVEL 2 (spiritual power)

http://de.scribd.com/doc/102039030/Tridaya-Level-2

LEVEL 3 (vibronic power)

http://de.scribd.com/doc/102039048/Tridaya-Level-3

If you guys are interested, download the files before the uploader deletes them!

You may have to change the "de" in the download links if you access the site from another country than Germany (or your browser adjusts it automatically).

P.S.: I'm not promoting that stuff at all, I'm just doing a favor to the guys who are interested in these books so they don't have to waste their money to buy those books! :P

Edited by Dorian Black

puretruth01 what everyone wants is to know your method? Could you take some time off and explain what it takes to become a heavenly immortal? Like the method, the terms you need to understand, ect.

I'm interested also, but make a new thread please so people won't confuse it with the topic.

I am interested in something real, you are interested making your own system and associating it with mo pai to get others interested.

Whatever floats your boat.

PanEWWi.jpg

lmao!!!...... 36 songs / mian quan.

says same things as dragon gate / mopai .
inhale squeeze hui yin pulling in dantien.
hold breath , realease huiyin, breath down to root.
exhale push down mingmin to huiyin down to feet.
lets do push hands and find out!!!
try to touch me and find out!!!
stand still and find out!!!
LISTEN AND FIND OUT!!!

^^^ ^^^^
LISTEN TO HIM
you think your way is the the only solid way........and you not getting any??

.....means thats its imprinted in our soul, all our failures....your ancestor wont let you take the same exact route he did....
second if your not willing to die for your inner power take the blue pill and turn away.

and at this level the air is thick!!!

interesting, cuz thats the base for Tao alchemy.
what is your method??
im guessing its not in martial purpose...
you seem more of a Teacher/ Healer type more then a Warrior.
what if more_pie_guy was John Chang in Disguise !?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 5

Hhi everybody i have study about inner power for a long time npow and i know mr john chang for over 30 years. this kungfu is also using the unseen spirit. only one at a time can reach the high level and is not purely breathing art. Lukman

Greetings Sifu. :)

So, do you mean BOTH tridaya AND MoPai use unseen spirit (entities) for power & advancement?

And are these 2 systems compatible? If not, how are they different in their approaches and results?

Jim had mentioned in his book (p 245) that John had apparently been suffering from kidney problems. If so, does that mean that even (some forms of) high-level "inner power" do not necessarily ensure basic health?

How would that compare to xiantian neidan of opening your microcosmic orbit, which is by contrast, reputed to vastly improve one's health?

At some later stage the practitioner may experience what s known as a Small Universe or Microcosmic Orbit. In traditional Chinese medicine terminology, a Small Universe is a microcosm of energy flowing from the coccyx up to the head via the spine then through the front part of the body back to the coccyx again as a continuous flowing energy force that will circulate many times. This signifies mighty energy healing taking place that covers all systems and organs, brain, glands, spine, limbs,... As they say in Qigong "Small Universe heals 100 diseases" ('100' referring to 'all' or 'many')

This thread is about the Daoist aspects of Master Wang Jiwu's teachings. Specifically the pre-heaven or xiantian neigong cultivation practice.

"Xingyi quan, the health exercises of Xingyi quan, and the xiantian (pre-heaven) method of cultivation have been the treasures that have given me a lifetime of benefits in good health." Wang Jiwu

Wang Jiwu (1891-1991) was a Xingyi quan master, a Chinese doctor and disciple of Daoist recluse Huo Cheng Guang. He also spent many years studying with one of Huo's senior students.

While it is in some ways curious that this 'Daoist' neigong is attributed to 达摩 Damo/ Bodhidharma, this is quite common. Even the famed yijin jing, the earliest extant text (1624) which linked daoyin practice with martial arts, was first written down and widely spread by a Daoist called Zongheng, using the pen name 'Zi ning daoren' (purple elixir Daoist), who attributed the practice to Damo (a point refuted with much evidence today). Xingyi has always retained a certain relationship with and respect for both Daoism and Buddhism.

As with noting the influences between Vipassana (insight) and Zuowang (sitting and forgetting) on later practices such as Ch'an in Buddhism and Neiguan (internal observation) in Daoism. The one thing scholars have always maintained is that the emphasis of the lower dantian originated from China and 'Daoism'.

Below are extracts/quotes describing aspects of 先天功 xiantiangong from the writings of Wang Jiwu, Wang Lianyi and a student of Wang Lianyi. Please note that they are not necessarily in the order in which they originally appeared. I hope others find them as interesting as I have.

Daoist context;

Master Wang made use of xingyi and the先天功 xiantiangong to open up his 内氣 neiqi (inner qi), allowing 先天元陽炁 xiantian yuan yangqi (pre-heaven original yang qi) to flow unimpeded. This xiantian yuan yangqi accumulates in and fills the dantian, strengthening the root of one’s life, preventing disease, preserving health and extending life.”

“Master Wang followed the Dao, worshipped the gods and sat in meditation. He practiced the method of cultivating the xiantian qi, which proceeds though the practice of quan (martial art), and neigong in three stages, 煉精化氣 lian jing hua qi, 煉氣化神 lian qi hua shen, 煉神還 lian shen hua xu (refinement of jing into qi, refinement of qi into shen, refinement of shen into emptiness). By this process the 後天氣 houtian qi (post-heaven qi) is replaced by the先天元炁 xiantian yuanqi (pre-heaven original qi) and the goal of strengthening the Qi is realised, resulting in a healthy 长生 chang sheng (long life).”

“Master Wang put even more effort into 复性 fu xing (returning to one’s original nature). This is achieved through respect for the gods and high level neigong….The後天三寶houtian sanbao (post-heaven three treasures) are jing, qi, and shen. The 先天三寶xiantian sanbao (pre-heaven three treasures) of one’s original nature are 元炁 yuanqi (original qi) [post-heaven ‘qi’ is air], 神 shen (spirit), and 性 xing (one’s nature). Since refining shen to emptiness is so important, Master wang placed special emphasis on this gongfu. With the refinement of shen to emptiness the yuan, xiantian qi fills the body, causing one’s intelligence to rise to a higher state, the mind becomes 清 qing (clear) and wisdom results. If one wishes to see further ahead, one must climb to a higher place.”

“One should become adept at cultivating the元, yuan (original) 先天陽炁 xiantian yangqi (pre-heaven yangqi), thereby preventing invasion by pernicious influences. This original pre-heaven yang qi is cultivated through the practice of xingyi quan and先天功 xiantiangong. The qi then becomes full and can be 蓄xu (stored) in the dantian.”

“Of course, in the cultivation of the dantian, one must have the正法 zhengfa (correct method), and practice without break…waigong (external cultivation) and neigong (internal cultivation) are of equal importance, even to the extent that oftentimes the neigong is the key to success. One must never forget neigong and only focus on waigong.” Wang Lianyi

"Method";

The essence of the method of 先天功 xiantiangong is the development of the 下丹田 xiadantian (lower dantian) and the gathering of the 先天元陽炁 xiantian yuan yangqi (pre-heaven original yang qi). According to Wang Lianyi once the original 'yangqi' has filled the dantian "the yuan yang qi will fill the body and circulate freely of its own accord".

As Master Wang writes "Without desire one is strong, without desire one is quiet, without desire one may return to that which is natural, without desire one returns to the original state. With a 心 xin (heart) like still water, from the extreme stillness will spring action, from the emptiness comes that which is alive, yin and yang in harmony and the qi flows unimpeded. With a xin like still water the qi is sufficent and the 神 shen (spirit) full."

Wang Lianyi explains that you "should not try and force the qi to flow through strong intention." Instead practice should be done with "a relaxed mind and the intention focused on the dantian. After the qi has gathered in the dantian, it will find its own way in the 小周天 xiao zhou tian (small heavenly cycle)"

A description of 先天功 xiantiangong by student of Wang Lianyi

"to practice neigong, to cultivate the dantian’s 内氣 neiqi (inner qi). The training method is not actually that complicated, it’s called Bodhidharma's Pre-Heaven Qigong 达摩先天功, and includes both sitting and lying postures, and even ‘sleeping qigong’, which involves falling asleep naturally whilst practicing the aforementioned postures. The key is to keep practicing every day for 100 days and to keep sex to a minimum.... The idea is that after you have ‘filled up’ the dantian, you can project it to the rest of the body. After the body is full of 真氣 zhen qi (true qi), the body naturally becomes as light and agile as a swallow.

If you practice late at night or early in the morning, you will feel that it’s not you practicing xingyi, but rather the movements of your body are driven by the 内氣 neiqi (inner qi), spontaneous and automatic, and not reliant on your own will. I believe that if we persist in our training, we too can reach the stage of "no-mind is the true mind" (wu yi zhi zhong shi zhen yi) talked about by older generations."

Wang Lianyi explains, "The method utilises natural, abdominal respiration to strengthen the xiantian yuan yang qi (pre-heaven original yang qi). The result is a method which opens the channels of xue (blood) and qi, increases neili (internal power), rids one of disease and improves the health.

It is important to maintain a cheerful and optimistic state of mind, releasing any concepts that are not conducive to good health, as well as controlling the 'seven emotions and six desires'. One should keep a quiet and happy 心 xin (heart/being), allowing the body to remain in its normal state. This will allow one to have a xin as calm as still water, comfortable, and concentrated so that the xin and shen unite as one.

The breath should be natural and smooth with the tongue pressing against the roof of the mouth, the lips gently closed, the eyes looking 'inwards' and the ears listening to the self, the xin and qi are coordinated and the intent is on the dantian.

From the extreme of stillness, movement is born. When the xin is quiet and the body relaxed, one will come to a state of 'emptiness' in which the self is forgotten. In this state, the yuan yang qi will fill the body and circulate freely of its own accord. In this state of quiet relaxation, one should practice the xingyi exercises for health."

Alongside the 先天功 xiantiangong a “dry bath” method of self massage was also taught which could be done first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Master Wang taught that diet, physical exercise, the practice of martila arts and neigong were all important and should be equally integrated.

Best,

You can move yang down but ONLY WHEN YOUR PENIS RECEEDS IN THE BODY AND THE OPPOSITE END OF IT TOUCHES THE TAIL BONE , WILL BE WHEN YIN YANG FUSE. THAT IS THE END OF 3b and if u live you start level 4

Is this testicle & penile retraction or shrinkage permanent? Is puberty essentially reversing here? Can you still have sex again afterwards, or no?

AS FOR BLEED FROM THE PENIS AFTER COMPLETING AS QUOTED FROM DANOAS, SOME PPL DID OTHERS DIDNT....I THINK MINES WAS A FUNNY COLOR CUZ I HAVE A MEMORY OF STARING INTO THE TOILET AFTER I PEED , MAYBE DISCOLORATION, BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE A FULL PERIOD LOLZ.

What exactly causes this bleeding?

I prefer the methods written about in the Lei Guang ZhenYuan Zhi Zhang ^_^

Anyone else not find it here? Could you provide the Chinese characters of this text title? :)

Edited by vortex

honestly i think there is a misunderstanding of words. the unseen spirit is the actual (your spirit) which is unseen. its different than saying, using an unseen spirit. which could imply using other spirits other than your own. just my thoughts...

• Like 1

honestly i think there is a misunderstanding of words. the unseen spirit is the actual (your spirit) which is unseen. its different than saying, using an unseen spirit. which could imply using other spirits other than your own. just my thoughts...

That brings up a good point. Mira Alfassa "The Mother' stated that rarely does anyone fully incarnate into their bodies. As if our spirit is partly hovering outside somewhere.

That brings up a good point. Mira Alfassa "The Mother' stated that rarely does anyone fully incarnate into their bodies. As if our spirit is partly hovering outside somewhere.

the spirit is similar to a chick in an egg, it can either exit the egg in a frying pan or exit when its finished its gestation. most ppl exit in the frying pan. those who reach fusion of body mind and spirit have begun gestation...

• Like 1

From this link this is true. http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/immortal.htm

Fusion of the Five Elements 1 is about harmonizing the five phases of chi flow (wu xing). Fusion 1 practice transforms negative emotions into positive, virtuous chi flow. It harmonizes the Five Shen, the biological-psychological intelligences of the personal self, using the transformative power of pakuas. In this practice these Five Vital Organ spirits, also known as the ‘Interior Gods,’ fuse their essence and natural virtue (de) into a pearl of original chi (yuan chi) in the belly cauldron, the tan tien (lower dantian).

1D. Fusion of Five Elements 2 and 3 uses the pearl to open more channels. The pearl activates the yin-yang pulsation of the eight cosmic pakua forces (I Ching trigram energy) that flow into the Eight Extraordinary Vessels of the human body. These deep energy channels form the blueprint, or matrix, of our personal Energy Body, which supplies the twelve regular meridians with chi.

When these eight psychic energy channels are activated, they collectively open the Macrocosmic Orbit (or “large heavenly round”) and can heal at a very deep level. This is faster and far more powerful than acupuncture or herbs for healing chronic illness. This practice opens deep awareness of chi field beyond the body, hence its reputation for awakening psychic powers (known as the eight Siddhas in a parallel Indian tradition).

His level 2 is bs because it was out done by level 1.

and the same for levels 3,4,5 and 6.

Level 7 is correct but he doesnt go into the how most likey because he doesnt know.

In my opinion he misunderstood quite a bit...

I practice fusions and kan & li...

What in your opinion I should do, to improve that stuff?

Please for constructive answer... :)

The thing is anyone who gets this 'empowerment'

might open themselves up to spirit forces that will give the person their power. And we don't know if this can be reversed. Frankly I wouldn't want any jins to possess me regardless of the power...

• Like 1