Sign in to follow this  
DragonsNectar69k

Sequences

Any practicing mage here familiar with sequences? I was told I was stuck in one in a dream I had a while back concerning some family members.

From what I can garner it is a spell or 'psychic letter' or something of that sort that is casted for a certain scenario to unfold or to be pushed upon the victim. I wanted to read up more on this and figure out wtf is going on. Some of my family members don't know how to get along and resort to magick to get what they want :glare:

Hm.....dont know much about "sequences".....IMO being proactive in protecting oneself via warding oneself off on a daily basis is best, rather than waiting to get attacked, as i imagine after the fact things can get more complicated.

There are plenty of books out there on psychic self defense. Best of luck to you, perhaps someone else will have more exact knowledge for you on your specific situation.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Hello DragonsNectar69k.

Funny when info comes in dreams, and one wants to check it out in the physical world.. sounds as though you know what the sequence is, from your inner wisdom and inner teachings.

I know from my own life the experience of and the realisation of 'loops' which are like energetic vortexes that are on a 'rinse and repeat' cycle, so that one feels endlessly looping.. in fact one can be cleansed just like being in a washing machine, by the repetition cycle, if one is open to this happening. Resistance makes the loop repeat seem ad infinitum. It seems like an ad infinitum sequence because the sense of time doesnt run by usual laws in these places.

I dont know if this is the same or similar thing to that which you outline.

Being stuck in a sequence is an energetic loop? Or a sequence which feels as though it is happening quite powerfully, maybe with a heavy energy or magnetic force field of its own, without your own participation on a conscious level?

Hmmm one way to break a sequence or a pattern if I get your meaning here, or a spell or a curse, is to say the No as high as you can scream while being in your center, then No! at your lowest vocal register, keep doing that for a while until you feel a clearing. Imagine yourself holding a sword high up and swear the oath to dedicate all your gifts humbly surrendered at the feet of love, and in the name of the injured child in you that was harmed or manipulated by any of these sequences, send it back to the source with calibrated interest. This has worked for me.

Edited by Xienkula1
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this