yondaime109

I'm making Kinesis Subliminal videos, Please watch!

teknix would be interested in your pyrokinesis abilities!

I am interested to know the theory behind how these work, and how you put one together. I imagine they have subliminal messages behind the music in a shopping centre saying "spend more & SAVE!". I have used a few binaural programs for productivity, and feel I am quite recpetive to this, but after watching a few minutes of the aerokinesis, I felt light, sure, but in the next conversation I had while feeling this, all I wanted to do was make animal noises. Are you hypnotising me into thinking I am a bird? :blink:

Edited by Sanzon

teknix would be interested in your pyrokinesis abilities!

I am interested to know the theory behind how these work, and how you put one together. I imagine they have subliminal messages behind the music in a shopping centre saying "spend more & SAVE!". I have used a few binaural programs for productivity, and feel I am quite recpetive to this, but after watching a few minutes of the aerokinesis, I felt light, sure, but in the next conversation I had while feeling this, all I wanted to do was make animal noises. Are you hypnotising me into thinking I am a bird? :blink:

Lol, I'm only 17, Those aren't my intentions. I simply want to revolutionize the metaphysical world. Being able to show people the kinesis physically exist is an effective way to do that.

I only put subliminals in there that suggest aerokinesis and developing a connection with the wind and air. Haha, If you start to grow wings then you should stop immediately!!!

Also, What do you mean by "Light"? Did you feel light-headed, One with the wind, or actually feeling light (as in the opposite of heavy).

I liked the Fire video. Good music & imagery. I've been meaning to set up a hammock in a tent and broadcast video's like this on the ceiling backed w/ a good sound system. The subliminal sound and voice may be a little too loud though. The subliminals remind me of those used in the Silva technique where the sound frequencies bounce betweeen the ears and you need ear phones to get the full effect.

Good imagery on the air one and I liked the music, but the subliminals came out sounding a little 'quacky'.

Good music. Good graphics.

I'm not advanced enough to enjoy the pace. It's a bit too fast for me. I need more time to gether energy with concentrated mind.

Thanks for posting.

I liked the Fire video. Good music & imagery. I've been meaning to set up a hammock in a tent and broadcast video's like this on the ceiling backed w/ a good sound system. The subliminal sound and voice may be a little too loud though. The subliminals remind me of those used in the Silva technique where the sound frequencies bounce betweeen the ears and you need ear phones to get the full effect.

Good imagery on the air one and I liked the music, but the subliminals came out sounding a little 'quacky'.

Yeah, I've noticed that. When I'm making the videos the subliminals sound really queit, But once they're uploaded they come out a bit louder than usual.

For now, Just turn the volume a little and try to not to focus on the commands.

Edited by yondaime109
  • Like 1

Finished my electrokinesis one

Clicking on it shows, 'This video has been removed by the user.'

I look forward to seeing it. I'm doing 'element' work myself and your work is up my alley. :)

Clicking on it shows, 'This video has been removed by the user.'

I look forward to seeing it. I'm doing 'element' work myself and your work is up my alley. :)

'Sorry I had to remove it over copyright issues, I'm not really sure why though. For now, I'm going to take a break till friday/saturday. Then I'll get back to work on them.

• Like 1

Yondaime - you have given me a new hope for human development. Your perception at such a young age is incredible. I particularly liked Aerokinesis, the different situations that air movement causes - starting slow, adding some humor with the fellow sitting behind the jet; and then on to the more serious consequences. the bouncing balloon house on the beach was such an odd juxtaposition, shows us just how powerless we are over nature.

I was in china and did a meditation sitting in a 'sea of grass', with the wind making the waves on the grass just like on the ocean. I will never forget that glorious moment and your video brought it right back.

Thanks for sharing, friend.

• Like 2