Sleeper

Does anyone know if Jim McMillan is still alive?

yJ1wVdu.png

Right from the beginning, I told Kostas had had prostate cancer 2003-2004 and he got medical treatment.

Could you read what you see? Do you know English? Hello? Is somebody there?

Where does this information come from?

Right from the beginning, I told Kostas had had prostate cancer 2003-2004 and he got medical treatment.

Could you read what you see? Do you know English? Hello? Is somebody there?

Im voting for an instant suspension for anyone bringing up the mo pai without credentials from the mo pai school of excellency.

I'm serious. This goes for Sifu Lin too becaus he's so super mysterious and all that like he's batman.

Looks like mjjbecker is the only qualified person...I seriously doubt that he wants to spend his day battling speculation.

• Like 5

What you actually wrote is "In 2004, there were rumors"....

(but then again, by common agreement the word 'rumors' can be skipped in TTP MP threads so all is fine)

What you actually wrote is "In 2004, there were rumors"....

(but then again, by common agreement the word 'rumors' can be skipped in TTP MP threads so all is fine)

Exactly, but now after all these attacks on me, I am sure that the rumours are true.

Let's all agree to disagree.

Jim didnt die, he went home. Lets rejoice in the positive and cast out the negative.

Mo Pai rumors should be buried with this thread.

You can help dig if want, I'm gettin my shovel.

• Like 1

Prove that I know nothing. Write down the facts so everybody can learn them. You claim I know nothing yet you give no information. Go to your own business.

Transparent attempts to provoke a reaction are nothing new and really old.

That I know Kostas is well established.

Numerous people on this forum have met me and know I am a real person.

Given the above I don't need to give any other information.

My credentials have been established and so it is enough to just state you are talking rubbish, know nothing and are making this up as you go along.

• Like 2

And my point being, and I am trying to help you, not attack you, is that what you have 'gathered' is incomplete and incorrect. There are no 'logical assumptions' to be made from incomplete and incorrect information.

I understand you're not attacking me but healing is not the focus of Mo Pai and doesn't come until much later. Jim never made it there. What makes you think different?

Then it shows you know NOTHING

Not really. Edited by KenBrace

Transparent attempts to provoke a reaction are nothing new and really old.

That I know Kostas is well established.

Numerous people on this forum have met me and know I am a real person.

Given the above I don't need to give any other information.

My credentials have been established and so it is enough to just state you are talking rubbish, know nothing and are making this up as you go along.

Everybody knows that Kostas is well established. Refer to his website http://www.pammachon.gr/index.php/en/about-kostas-en

I did not tell that you are not a real person.

If you do not need to give any other information, you do not have any right to call somebody as "speculating"

I know too much and hearing the truth from somebody else hurts your ego as it is not your property any more. Go and check your ego.

Not really.

If you have something worth to listen, please tell it.

No you aren't.

You are right, I am not sure the rumours are true, now, I know that they are true

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

I know that they are true

Negative.

Everybody knows that Kostas is well established.

Mjjbecker is one of the few people here that has met John Chang, and personally knows Kosta, perhaps a bit of ego is warranted in his case.

When he says Kosta is in good health with no cancer I would listen to him.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Negative.

Negative.

Mjjbecker is one of the few people here that has met John Chang, and personally knows Kosta, perhaps a bit of ego is warranted in his case.

When he says Kosta is in good health with no cancer I would listen to him.

Mjjbecker says Kosta is in good health NOW. I said Kosta did get ill in 2003-2004 period and he got medical treatment for his prostate cancer. Thanks to God, he is ok now. Mjjbecker refers to present condition of Kosta and he did not say Kosta has never had cancer.

I don't know if Kosta was sick in 2003, or where that information comes from other than your own imagination.

My grandmothers on both sides of my family died from cancer too but there were not Mo Pai practitioners.

Here is a reality check for you:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jul/14/42-percent-britons-get-cancer-new-statistics

42% of Britons will get cancer

http://deainfo.nci.nih.gov/advisory/pcp/annualReports/pcp08-09rpt/PCP_Report_08-09_508.pdf

41% of Americans will get cancer

Before you ignorantly accuse mo pai of causing cancer look at the facts.

Jim was exposed to agent orange in the Vietnam war, an extremely carcinogenic substance.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130513083044.htm

May 13, 2013 — A new analysis has found a link between exposure to Agent Orange and lethal forms of prostate cancer among US Veterans.

41% of All US citizens will get cancer at some point in their life.

Mjjbecker says Kosta is in good health NOW. I said Kosta did get ill in 2003-2004 period and he got medical treatment for his prostate cancer. Thanks to God, he is ok now. Mjjbecker refers to present condition of Kosta and he did not say Kosta has never had cancer.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

More_Pie_Guy,

The subject is neither cancer statistics nor agent orange. Please open separate threads for

a.Cancer Statistics

b. Agent Orange

c. Similarities between Mo Pai and Long Men Pai (???)

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

That is exactly what it is. You are accusing mo pai practices of causing cancer, or cancer as being punishment from the mo pai masters.

I am pointing out how absurd this is given the high rate (41%) of cancer occurrence.

Jim McMillan also was exposed to agent orange which has been linked to aggressive prostate cancer, and 1 in 6 men get prostate cancer anyway.

Mo pai level 1-2a isn't a practice to better your health.

More_Pie_Guy,

The subject is neither cancer statistics nor agent orange.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

That is exactly what it is. You are accusing mo pai practices as causing cancer, or as punishment from the mo pai masters.

I am pointing out how absurd this is given the high rate (41%) of cancer occurrence.

Jim McMillan also was exposed to agent orange which has been linked to aggressive prostate cancer, and 1 in 6 men get prostate cancer anyway.

Mo pai level 1-2a isn't a practice to better your health.

Chen already remarked level 2 (compression) is not good for prostate.

For Kosta Danaos, the deceased masters of Mo Pai + level 2 exercises

For Jim McMillan, agent orange + level 2 exercises

What do you say for combined effects?

I think a lot of men (maybe the majority) are going to experience issues with prostate problems as they age, and they will never practice anything remotely similar to mo pai.

Prostate cancer (and cancer in general) is very common in the general population anyway, and agent orange exposure probably doesn't help matters any.

I don't think mo pai 1-2a is going to do much of anything to benefit your health, it's about filling the LDT not healing.

The mo pai masters aren't flying around shooting cancer cells into men's prostates because they dared practice something that isn't unique to the mo pai school but shared by many (longmen pai being an example).

Having said that, I think doing exercises that utilize dynamic tension and semen retention like level 2a probably will cause more prostate issues (mostly from retention), and maybe increase the risk of prostate cancer.

I think that being careful with training this can be avoided for the most part. For example 3 days abstinence, 1 full 10 hour day training, 3 days of non-abstinence.

Chen already remarked level 2 (compression) is not good for prostate.

For Kosta Danaos, the deceased masters of Mo Pai + level 2 exercises

For Jim McMillan, agent orange + level 2 exercises

What do you say for combined effects?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

a bit of ego is warranted in his case.

It isn't about me. I'd rather not be embroiled in any of this. Like Kostas, I have had no involvement with the Mo Pai for a long time. If I don't establish who I am and where I have been though then I have no more credibility in my comments than the various fantasists who inflict their opinions on others.

I respect the wishes of those concerned to be left alone, whether anyone, myself included, likes it or not. I wish the school and those involved the very best. For everyone else, it is long past the time to move on. By all means seek out other schools with advanced teachings, but respect others wishes to be left alone.

This whole discussion about Jim and Kostas is of the lowest taste. That someone writes books does not mean they cease to be a person or that they cease to have the right to be respected and the right to privacy. Without a doubt this whole business just goes to prove the truth of the old saying:

'No good deed goes unpunished'.

It also goes to show why high level teachers would be best served avoiding any publicity or getting involved in any kind of public discussion. It is a crying shame that so many interesting contributors choose not to participate on forums due to the crap that they inevitably end up having to put up with.

• Like 4

mjjbecker, If it matters at all...Brother I'm here to stay :) I am a bit bummed out that you have to invest so much time and energy into this. Can you imagine the amount of insults and attacks John Chang or Kosta himself would have to endure of they came on here? It's a shame.In reality, this is all speculation. Why argue on speculation? Why ague on this matter at all?It's a shame that the Legacy of the Mo Pai will be forever contaminated by these threads.

BTW, I'm posting on my IPad which isn't letting me break up my postings into paragraphs. That wasn't all directed to Becker :)

'No good deed goes unpunished'

I'll also add based on recent activity... No good advice goes unignored...

;)

• Like 2

The mo pai masters aren't flying around shooting cancer cells into men's prostates because they dared practice something that isn't unique to the mo pai school but shared by many (longmen pai being an example).

More_Pie_Guy,

With this materialistic western mind, you can not progress in any sort of Daoism. You really need a paradigm shift. I suggest you to read Taoist Master Chuang by Michael Saso.

For the other subjects, I keep my position.

It isn't about me. I'd rather not be embroiled in any of this. Like Kostas, I have had no involvement with the Mo Pai for a long time. If I don't establish who I am and where I have been though then I have no more credibility in my comments than the various fantasists who inflict their opinions on others.

I respect the wishes of those concerned to be left alone, whether anyone, myself included, likes it or not. I wish the school and those involved the very best. For everyone else, it is long past the time to move on. By all means seek out other schools with advanced teachings, but respect others wishes to be left alone.

This whole discussion about Jim and Kostas is of the lowest taste. That someone writes books does not mean they cease to be a person or that they cease to have the right to be respected and the right to privacy. Without a doubt this whole business just goes to prove the truth of the old saying:

It also goes to show why high level teachers would be best served avoiding any publicity or getting involved in any kind of public discussion. It is a crying shame that so many interesting contributors choose not to participate on forums due to the crap that they inevitably end up having to put up with.

With my all heart, believe it or not, I feel great respect for Kosta. The job he did is not an easy task. Besides, I like his approach of family values a lot. When I heard that he was ill, I was deeply sorry. I did not attack him if you read all my sentences.

Having said the above, I keep my position.

mjjbecker, If it matters at all...Brother I'm here to stay :) I am a bit bummed out that you have to invest so much time and energy into this. Can you imagine the amount of insults and attacks John Chang or Kosta himself would have to endure of they came on here? It's a shame. In reality, this is all speculation. Why argue on speculation? Why ague on this matter at all? It's a shame that the Legacy of the Mo Pai will be forever contaminated by these threads.

BTW, I'm posting on my IPad which isn't letting me break up my postings into paragraphs. That wasn't all directed to Becker :)

1. I did not attack Kosta or John Chang.

2. It is not a speculation at all after mjjbecker's posts. Mjjbecker did not say "Kosta has never had cancer in his life." He has honour so he did not lie.

I think that Kosta himself will understand me and not get mad at me like you and mjjbecker.

I certainly agree:

'No good deed goes unpunished'