joeblast

LAPD wth?

http://www.kfiam640.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=465708&article=10782735

As first reported by KFI reporter Eric Leonard, police in Irvine are looking for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected in the shootings of a Cal State Fullerton basketball coach and her fiancee. Former LAPD officer and U.S. Navy reservist Christopher Jordan Dorner is a suspect in the killings of Monica Quan, 28, and Keith Lawrence, 27, who were found shot to death in their car at a parking structure Sunday night, Irvine police Chief David L. Maggard said at a news conference.

Maggard says Dorner, who was an LAPD officer until his dismissal in 2009, implicated himself in the killings with a multi-page manifesto (posted below) he wrote that was obtained by police. Police do not know Dorner's whereabouts, but his last address was in La Palma. Maggard said authorities were seeking the public's help in finding the suspect, and encouraged anyone who sees him to immediately call 911.

The chief says the LAPD and FBI are assisting in the search. Maggard took no questions during the brief news conference. Quan, an assistant women's basketball coach at Cal State Fullerton, is the daughter of a former LAPD captain, Randal Quan, who retired in 2002 and later worked as chief of police at Cal Poly, Pomona. Lawrence, her fianc De, was a public safety officer at the University of Southern California. Autopsies showed both were killed by multiple gunshot wounds in the parking structure at their condominium in Irvine, Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said earlier Wednesday

And his full 11 page reasoning...

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/616/02/616_1360213161.pdf

I certainly dont condone killing, but its just sad when the powermad abuse authority to ensure they stay in authority. Having underlings commit perjury in order to silence a whistleblower, 'toe the blue line"??? From reading the pdf, it doesnt sound like he's intending on harming anyone outside of those LAPD folks and their families. "Nothing's changed since Furman was here back when the rodney king incident happened." Dont even know what to say about this, otherwise.

With as many screwed up things as the federal government is doing, no wonder they want to disarm the population as much as possible.

• Like 3

now this I wouldnt have guessed:

Anti-NRA
:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

Loves Piers Morgan:

…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws.

Loves Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.

Pro Gun Control:

Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

*shrugs* spoken like a true believer of State supremacy. Just willing to shoot members that display severe lack of integrity. (Or wronged him, however benevolently you want to interpret that.)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

Crazy guy kills two people. Lets get all political and hope he's on the other side.

If the manifesto was pro NRA <in some ways he is pro-gun> and he was a paranoid militant against the government cauz they gonna take our gunz and hated Obama would it change your ideas even an iota?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

So...did he already kill innocent people? Or were they all directly connected to the corruption?

edit: Never mind...indirectly connected. Unfortunate.

Edited by turtle shell

If the manifesto was pro NRA <in some ways he is pro-gun> and he was a paranoid militant against the government cauz they gonna take our gunz and hated Obama would it change your ideas even an iota?

Pure stupidity, insanity, and hypocrisy are hard on the rational mind. (referring to the ideas as a whole in his manifesto)

Edited by turtle shell

Crazy guy kills two people. Lets get all political and hope he's on the other side.

?? There was no hope, I was just genuinely curious - the first "manifesto" I read was a redacted one where someone saw fit to remove every single reference to his support for Obama, biden, the news media, Hilary 'making a great president in 2016', et al - so basically anything that the media or the handlers of its leash would want suppressed - its the crazy right wingers and tea partiers who are the nutters who go shooting people up, right? Or at least that's the narrative they'd like to present, nevermind that the last 6 mass shootings were all from people whose ideologies went left of center to whatever extent. I'm honesty kinda surprised you'd say that about hoping for something regarding this...I find such a notion repugnant.

The shooting spree now serves two purposes, one to help the federal masters disarm the populace, as well as this guy's revenge "to clean up the LAPD" - he doesnt believe people should be able to own ARs, but few who want to disarm others will honestly make the distinctions between "assault weapons" and a "regular" one. All about misrepresentation to slam the lid on something. It disgusts me when people misrepresent things so that they can be correct, or a hundred times worse, to pass a law with the base of support coming because of lies told about whatever was in the law. (like Obamacare, or amnesty...do you remember ted kennedy saying in '87 "if we do this now there will be no need for amnesty ever again" and now...we're being told that once again...)

Is a rifle that much more dangerous if it can have an accessory like a light mounted beneath the barrel? Is it more dangerous (or less) if it has a barrel guard to prevent one from burning his hands on a hot barrel? (It doesnt take too many shots to make it hot.) I have a problem with this because these are all minor distinctions, and once the camel's head is under the tent on it, then the case will be made that there isnt really too much difference, therefore we have to ban anything that's this or that close to being "an assault rifle." The difference between an ol stock and a pistol grip is trivial. If you remember your history, recall that people freaked out when level action came onto the scene - well, we've had lever action for quite a while, was there any spike in mass killings because of how quickly and easily a lever action could reload and shoot? I mean really, a pal of mine was worried they'd make his mini 14 illegal, but they only mentioned one specific model of it that had some trivial attachment point's worth of difference - see how utterly arbitrary these bans are?? His is fine because it simply is shaped more traditionally and that is the only difference.

If anything, this guy being relatively anti gun (at least for the plebes...you're ok with a handgun/pump shotgun but much beyond that, just let the police mentality show through and tell us all how us lowly citizens arent responsible enough to handle a weapon that has anything more than a trigger and a safety) in the midst of an attempted gun grab by the state (gotta set the table before you eat) is merely a dual attempt at getting back at the LAPD and helping the push for a new "assault weapons" ban. So basically what I'm saying is this guy sees himself as doing his part to make the country safer by going on a targeted killing spree with his ARs. "See, another mass/serial murder...done with assault weapons" is what the media wants to say in the headline. But what they dont want to say is that he's a big obama supporter and supporter of gun control, because that doesnt fit the narrative.

So a 20 pager was down to 11 when I read it. and was missing a lot of this information.

Whatever pre-planned responses you have established for a scenario like me, shelve it. Whatever contingency plan you have, shelve it. Whatever tertiary plan you’ve created, shelve it. I am a walking exigent circumstance with no OFF or reset button. JRIC, DOJ, LASD, FBI and other local LE can’t assist and should not involve themselves in a matter that does not concern them. For all other agencies, do not involve yourself in this capture or recovery of me. Look at the big picture of the situation. They (LAPD) created the situation. I will harm no outside agency unless it is a deadly force/IDOL situation. With today’s budgeting and fiscal mess, you guys can not afford lose several officers to IOD or KIA/EOW. Plus, other officers should not have to take on the additional duties and responsibilities of dead officers. Think about their families, outside agencies, Chiefs/Directors.

Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

No amount of IMINT, MASINT, and ELINT assist you in capturing me. I am off the grid. You better use your feet, tongue and every available DOD/ NON-DOD HUMINT agency, contractor to find me. I know your route to and from home, and your division. I know your significant others routine, your children’s best friends and recess. I know Your Sancha’s gym hours and routine. I assure you that the casualty rate will be high. Because of that, no one will remember your name. You will merely be a DR# and “that guy” who was KIA/EOW or long term IOD/light duty in the kit room. This is exactly why “station 500″ was created. Unfortunately, orphanages will be making a comeback in the 21st century.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. Utter BS, not supported by data whatsoeverThe time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. (oh that's a good one too..."most of the time soldiers use single fire, so that basically means there is no difference between an AR15 and the select/auto fire ones." yyyyyeah :rolleyes: )These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. and they're not All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!! (I disagree that these shootings would not have taken place or wouldnt have been as severe in the absence of AR-15s, real or invented as the case seems to be with sandy hook. So how do these other ones that had no "assault weapons" fit into this whole paradigm of the assault weapons ban? Look at the data, it did absolutely nothing. That's why it wasnt renewed. If there was data that supported it had an impact I'm quite sure that would have been leveraged to continue the ban.)

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. And of course hypocritically saying she looked at the facts and saw fit to arm and train herself Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!! Yeah, because banning "assault weapons" is going to prevent any further shootings in the country. Get real!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. do we really want to get into college records...or lack thereof? Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives.(Just dont mention her impending disbarrment as the reason why she gave up practicing law, and dont mention the underhanded things she did at the hospital, hypocritically turning around and saying she's supportive of "the poor" - finding ways to make sure poor people do not come to your hospital because of payment is something many people would disparage, but not the wookie, she's untouchable! I digress, this is simply distracting from the main point here. ) You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, fuck you. I didn’t vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn’t win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven’t agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven’t agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you’ve done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn’t think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could’ve exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work. Many want to see you fail as they have stated so many times previously. Unfortunately, if you fail, the U.S. fails but your opponents do not concern themselves about the big picture.Do not forget your commitment to transparency in your administration.Sometimes I believe your administration forgets that. America, you will realize today and tomorrow that this world is made up of all human beings who have the same general needs and wants in life for themselves, their kin, community, and state. That is the freedom to LIVE and LOVE. They may eat different foods, enjoy different music, have different dialects, or speak a second language, but in essence are no different from you and I. This is America. We are not a perfect sovereign country as we have our own flaws but we are the closest that will ever exist.

Unfortunately, this is not the first time an authoritative figure has lied on me.

[redacted personal information - SM] Remember when you lied to my mother and the police officer in your office about stating that you never stated to me in a private conversation that you know the theft suspect (Miranda) stole my watch. Let me refresh your memory. A physical education teachers assistant, a student, stole the list of combination codes to peoples lockers, from the P.E. teacher. That student then opened many of those lockers and stole students personal property. My watch was taken in that multi theft an I reported it to you. A week later you discovered that the theft suspect was Paul Miranda, a student. You stated to me in private that you know for a fact he stole my property. When I attempted to retrieve my property from the suspect. Campus security was called and you lied and stated that you never stated to me that you “know he stole my watch”. You sat there and lied to their faces right in front of me. You said it with such a deliberate, stern face. I never forgot that and was not surprised when 13 years later I was lied on again in the BOR by Teresa Evans. maybe you can confess to your family at the very least in the private of your own home. After that, contact my mother and apologize for lying to her in 1996.

If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual’s brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I’ve had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first one was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange county. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008. How long's is going to be before they call for football to be outlawed? I say if anything make a big push for increased helmet technology.

Sure, many of you “law enforcement experts and specialist” will state, “in all my years this is the worst……..”, Stop!!! That’s not important. Ask yourselves what would cause somebody to take these drastic measures like I did. That’s what is important.

To my friends listed below, I wish we could have grown old together and spent more time together. When you reminisce of our friendship and experiences, think of that and that only. Do not dwell on my recent actions the last few days. This was a necessary evil that had to be executed in order for me to obtain my NAME back. The only thing that changes policy and garners attention is death.

[redacted personal information - SM]

I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever feeling sorry for itself. –D.H. Lawrence

You guys were all important and very special to me. Don’t be angry with me. I missed some of your weddings and unfortunately, some of your funerals. This was a necessary evil.

Some say it is my fault that I was terminated. Yes, DDX, I remember you stating this to me in an angry fit. You said that I should have kept my mouth shut about another officer’s misconduct. Maybe you were right. But I’m not built like others, it’s not in my DNA and my history has always shown that. When you view the video of the suspect stating he was kicked by Evans, maybe you will see that I was a decent person after all. I told the truth. It still hurt that you abandoned me in my time of need. I hope you’re happy, that’s all I ever wanted for you.

[redacted personal information - SM] I now know it was your humbleness and respect for all who wear the badge and protect their communities that you didn’t just express what you wanted to say, that they lack values and basic ethics as law enforcement officers. [redacted personal information - SM] your fucking awesome. [redacted personal information - SM] Your realistic approach and empathetic approach to treating all people as humans first is something I carried with me daily. Thank you, every one of you.

[redacted personal information - SM] I learned more from you about leadership than most of my own commanders. You lived by a strict ethos of get it done, and get it done right. I wanted to attend your retirement, I really did. But because of my predicament I was unable to. [redacted personal information - SM]

[redacted personal information - SM] Thank you for the intense instruction and mentorship and time spent forging me into a never quit officer. [redacted personal information - SM] You made sure the vicious and intense personality I possess was discovered. On a lighter note….Don’t feel humbled you never broke me. I made it a personal goal to never give up years before. [redacted personal information - SM]

I thank my friends for the awesome shared experiences. I thank the unnamed women I dated over my lifetime for the great and sometimes not so great sex.

It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week.

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It’s the truth.

Hillary Clinton. You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He’s (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You’re the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You’re America’s no shit taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you. How is this in any way shape or form the fault of the nra??? No, no bias there! This just after he says nobody should be saying these victims should be in our hearts and prayers because that's just overused and cliche...well which is it??

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they’re your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire’s pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you’re a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most.

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I’ve never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Yeah, deport this guy I dont like, but this other guy that agrees with my ideology, let's give him a permanent visa without him even asking for one (or god forbid waiting in a line for one.) Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so. Because we pay attention to the data on what happens to citizenries after they are disarmed...how's them roving bands of gangs from the home country, Piers? England is the most dangerous country in europe if you look at the data. Every instance you see a weapons band go into effect, you see the crime go up. One cant even so much as practice taiji sword in england with a real sword!

The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.

General Petraeus, you made a mistake that the majority of men make once, twice, or unfortunately many times in a lifetime. You are human. You thought with your penis. It’s okay.I personally believe you should have never resigned and told your critics to shove it. You only answer to two people regarding the affair, your wife and children, period. I hope you return to government service to your country as it is visibly in your DNA.

General Colin Powell, your book “My American Journey” solidified my decision to join the military after college. I had always intended to serve, but your book and journey motivated me. You are an inspiration to all Americans and influenced me greatly.

To all SEA’s (senior enlisted advisers), you are just as important if not a greater viability to large and small commands. It’s time you take a more active role in leading your enlisted and advising officers. These are not your twilight years or time to relax. You can either strengthen the tip of the spear, or make it brittle. You decide.

Pat Harvey, I’ve always thought you carried yourself professionally and personally the way a strong black woman should. Your articulation and speech is second to none. You are the epitome of a journalist/anchor. You are America.

Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the fuck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of shit.

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be “Tebowing” when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.

Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.

Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N’bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally.

Dave Brubeck’s “Take Five” is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies.

Jeffrey Toobin and David Gergen, you are political geniuses and modern scholars. Hopefully Toobin is nominated for the Supreme Court and implements some damn common sense and reasoning instead of partisan bickering. But in true Toobin fashion, we all know he would not accept the nomination.

John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth is not popular. I will miss listening to your discussions.

Bill Handel, your effin awesome. For years I enjoyed your show.

Anthony Bourdain, you’re a modern renaissance man who epitomizes the saying “too cool for school”.

Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses. I’m a big fan of all of your work. As a child my mom caught me watching Def Jam comedy at midnight when I should have been asleep. Instead of scolding me, the next night she let me stay up late and watch George Carlin, Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor comedy specials with her for hours. My sides were sore for days.

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Cyclist, I have no problem sharing the road with you. But, at least go the fucking speed limit posted or get off the road!!! That is a feasible request. Livestrong you fraudulent assholes.

Cardinal Mahoney, you are in essence a predator yourself as you enabled your subordinates to molest multiple children in the church over many decades. May you die a long and slow painful death.

If you continuously followed me while I was walking at dusk/night I would confront you as well. Would you confront, or simply attack? Would you assume he's there to attack you? Would you tell him he's gonna die when you saw he had a gun on him, after you attacked him? Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim. While Trayvon’s body erodes to bones 6 feet under, Zimmerman has put on no less than 40 pounds while out on bail. Zimmerman was arrested for battery on a Peace officer and avoided jail/prison because he completed a diversion program. Thats a history of being an asshole. Zimmerman couldn’t get hired by a LE agency because of poor credit/and a history of violence/restraining orders with women. So what does he do? Designate himself, neighborhood watch captain and make complaints to his city council about the horrible work ethic and laziness of the officers patrolling his neighborhood. Good one Zim. How classy that your father attempts to use his veterans status “disabled veteran” during your bail hearing but doesn’t state what his disability percentage is. Prior service personnel know it can be 5% disability to 100%. You and your attorneys always avoid mentioning your fathers occupation as a magistrate/judge because I’m sure he’s utilized his position to get you out of way more jams then the public has discovered and that your family is not indigent. Oh, tell your wife to stop perjuring herself in court. For all his mentions of perjury, he leaves out any of it from higher up - where's the incredulity for eric holder? Oh, that's right, this guy believes the TV. Holder was just uhh...looking the other way when all those weapons were sent to mexico...

KCCO

Anonymous, you are hated, vilified, and considered an enemy to the state. I personally view you as a culture and a necessity that brings truth to a cloaked world. Forge ahead!

Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome.

My opinion on women in combat MOS’, Designators, Rates, and AFSC’s. I wish all of you who attempt to pursue combat occupational roles the greatest success in completing, graduating, and qualifying in their respective schools/courses. Many want to see you fail. Remember, everyone of you is a pioneer. There was a time when they didn’t allow blacks to fight the good fight. This is your civil rights. Don’t quit!!! Just as long as there's not two sets of standards...I think if a woman believes she is fit for front line combat, nothing should prevent that - but cripes, be able to make the grade for front line like every single other person there. Its not m/f issue, its battle-ready competence, if you cant carry that entire rucksack for as long as necessary, you do not belong there, period.

It’s time to allow gay service member’s spouses to utilize the same benefits that all heterosexual dependents are eligible for. Medical, Dental, Tricare, Deers, SGLI, BX, Commissary, Milstar, MWR, etc. Flag officers, lets be honest. You can’t really give a valid argument to as why gays shouldn’t be eligible as every month a new state enacts laws that allow same sex marriage.

LGBT community and supporters, the same way you have the right to voice your opinion on acceptance of gay marriage, Chick Fil-A has a right to voice their beliefs as well. That’s what makes America so great. Freedom of expression. Don’t be assholes and boycott/degrade their business and customers who patronize the locations. They make some damn good chicken! Vandalizing (graffiti) their locations does not help any cause.

Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities’ resentment toward you is because they don’t like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They’re suffocating and don’t even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago’s youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nation’s intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability. We need to hold ou”

And in light of how this guy sees his crusade, I find it doubly despicable since he's basically keen on doing his part to help disarm americans - remember, it was trotted out that "an AR15 is not a good personal protection weapon" and then DHS turns right around and submits an order for 7,000 of them, specifically because they are "excellent personal defense weapons."

If the manifesto was pro NRA and he was a paranoid militant against the government cauz they gonna take our gunz and hated Obama would it change your ideas even an iota?

I wouldnt condone the killing either way. If he was respectful of our right to carry arms then he wouldnt be throwing fuel on the fire, especially right now - why did he pick the height of the assault weapons issue, while legislation is being debated, while (most likely unconstitutional) executive orders are bandied about...? Because he's juuust fine with what the statists want to do, just mad he was wronged by the LAPD. Why'd it take him 3+ years to decide to do this? Or is now just a good time...for who? The gun grabbers, plain and simple.

so the cops shot up a woman's truck, she was driving around with her mom...wasnt even the same color or anything, but they snapped and unloaded, hit the woman in the back and mom got glass injury.

and they say we're not responsible enough to use weapons? all I have to say to that is at least civilians face repercussions for their actions, if its not legit self defense you get in a crapload of trouble. police, probably looking at paid leave while the union works everything out so you can return with naught but a slap on the wrist.

• Like 3

gun-shot-los-angeles-dorner.jpg

can you say trigger happy?

why'd the LA times remove the picture of the back of the truck?

• Like 1

the first "manifesto" I read was a redacted one where someone saw fit to remove every single reference to his support for Obama, biden, the news media, Hilary 'making a great president in 2016', et al

So a 20 pager was down to 11 when I read it. and was missing a lot of this information.

So, as usual, the MSM quickly scrubbed out all of his Leftist political views from his manifesto and released only half of it? Now, that is some shadyyyy ish right there!!

I don't agree with all of his views or his violent killing spree - but I must say I respect the fact that he very clearly laid out his gripes and even named names. (He just should have posted it on the Net himself so that the MSM couldn't severely edit it.)

He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a nigger. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as a equal human being.

Lmao damn...good point & also very formative foreshadowing there! :lol:

I do think the problem there though was that while his Christian teacher told him NOT to respond with violence, he didn't offer him a better alternative. As a result, decades later, he still responded in the exact same way as an adult - essentially replaying the same conflict from his youth. What he has yet to realize is that this is NO COINCIDENCE - but a direct result of him manifesting his own unresolved internal conflict throughout his life, over and over... The REAL answer here is in fact NOT violence..."nor Christ"...but the psychotherapeutic resolution of his own patterned programming.

Edited by vortex