23 replies to this topic

#1 WillingToListen

WillingToListen

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sometimes, usually when I'm feeling optimistic, when I'm focusing on an object for too long outside in the sun, like a bird, tree or a plane, I get this weird pulsing ring in my vision. It's transparent but not at the same time. The best way I can describe it is like a ring of vibrating water in the center of my vision. Once my concentration is broken, it slowly starts to fade. It's so weird, it pulsates inward to a center point- like a built in crosshair or something hahaha

Then

Sometimes when I'm focused on something outside, I start to see little clear "orbs" or circles in my vision. They don't differ it's always the same pattern (although lately it's changed slightly)- this makes me think I have an eye problem.

Is any of this energy or 3rd eye related? Because I'm thinking about trying to get an appointment with an eye doctor.

#2 GrandmasterP

GrandmasterP

"Cultivate Mindfully"

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6394 posts
  • Interests:Retired
    ( YAY)
    :)

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Never hurts to get an eye test.
Chinese Health QiGong Association here...
http://jsqg.sport.org.cn/en/
More about Mindfulness here...
http://bemindful.co.uk/

" A Zen master's life is one continuous mistake."
( Dogen).

#3 Fū Yue

Fū Yue

负压

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

The world is see-through. When energy starts returning to the brain, it becomes possible to see into higher spectrum of light by concentrating and stilling the eyes. The energy is a laser, and the object is the cross hair.  That's what the first portion of your post is referring to, I think.

It's probably the second portion as well. When energy starts saturating the body, which is just a huge glorified eyeball, the reception of stimuli becomes more harmonious. It's all just patterns in constant motion anyway.

Still,

Edited by Fū Yue, 21 January 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#4 suninmyeyes

suninmyeyes

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Interests:badly written English

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yes when energy starts running through the brain and body is also full of it something different ( like patterns or colours are very common ) than usual can be seen with eyes open sometimes  , it is normal .

However see the doctor if you are worried.

#5 WillingToListen

WillingToListen

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

The world is see-through. When energy starts returning to the brain, it becomes possible to see into higher spectrum of light by concentrating and stilling the eyes. The energy is a laser, and the object is the cross hair.  That's what the first portion of your post is referring to, I think.

It's probably the second portion as well. When energy starts saturating the body, which is just a huge glorified eyeball, the reception of stimuli becomes more harmonious. It's all just patterns in constant motion anyway.

Still,

Yea I just want an exam sometime son to feel safe. Chiropractor/Acupuncture sounds good to for this K energy.

And that sounds about right. It would explain why now I feel WAY over stimulated and sometimes my brain feels like its melting whenever I'm looking at my computer screen for too long(and its on the lowest brightness setting). I dunno sometimes when I'm under well lit fluorescent lighting in indoor places or when I'm watching television (next to never now) I catch my eyebrows raising by themselves and my whole body tensing up. Hopefully this K mellows a bit, so I won't need all this silence all the time.

and most music makes my head hurt now, and it's disappointing.

#6 Fū Yue

Fū Yue

负压

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

its very important to make sure your face is free of tension, and the muscles by your ears and neck without stress. Massage is good too.

You will still probably need that silence regardless. All of the stimulation in our society is extremely unhealthy, and when your energy is not matched by equal amounts of mindfulness and awareness, it causes problems like what you said. When the mind is riding the brain around, jumping from one sensory object to another, that causes friction and fire. When you relax into your center, just relaxing right now without trying to do anything, that fire is engulfed by water and the whole body cools down

#7 Flolfolil

Flolfolil

Someone Who Isn't Me

• Technician
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

i see it as a thousand petal lotus. mostly when i feel euphoric or am purposely raising energy. doesnt seem to mess with my vision

2d6umf7.jpg

"Against boredom, even the gods themselves struggle in vain"

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"

"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.

Piglet was comforted by this.

#8 WillingToListen

WillingToListen

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm still having this problem. Does anyone know what's happening with me?

I get this weird tunnel vision thing that only happens when I'm outside and concentrating on things? I don't know what to make of it really, sometimes it flares up really intensely but only when I'm outside- it's been that way for months.

It's like a semi-transparent pulsating orb in the middle of my vision. Like how sometimes puddles on the ground give off this kind of iridescent sheen, that's what it's like. Like the film from a soap bubble pulsating in the middle of my vision, in a perfect circle. It's weird and only when I concentrate outdoors.

I've asked many people and no one gives me a straight answer.

Sometimes my ears get that earth frequency ringing thing and I'll see small flashes, then sometimes when I look up its like the very very top of my vision is sprinkled with glitter.

C'mon someone has to have some kind of knowledge about this

#9 vortex

vortex

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3685 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

I'm still having this problem. Does anyone know what's happening with me?

I get this weird tunnel vision thing that only happens when I'm outside and concentrating on things? I don't know what to make of it really, sometimes it flares up really intensely but only when I'm outside- it's been that way for months.

It's like a semi-transparent pulsating orb in the middle of my vision. Like how sometimes puddles on the ground give off this kind of iridescent sheen, that's what it's like. Like the film from a soap bubble pulsating in the middle of my vision, in a perfect circle. It's weird and only when I concentrate outdoors.

I've asked many people and no one gives me a straight answer.

Sometimes my ears get that earth frequency ringing thing and I'll see small flashes, then sometimes when I look up its like the very very top of my vision is sprinkled with glitter.

C'mon someone has to have some kind of knowledge about this

YES, I can see the EXACT SAME THING (although not just under those specific prerequisite conditions) - for the last few years now, too!  Does it look similar to this?

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

But, I also have yet to hear exactly what it is due to, though?

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Jung
The ability to see in realtime that experience is not self is called enlightenment. - Kenneth Folk
Knowledge can be taught, but skill must be practiced.
Donít move the body Ė you train your Qi. Donít move your mind Ė you train your Spirit. - Fong Ha
I used to sit in full-lotus even on the can but there's not a lot of space in my bathroom. - drewhempel

#10 WillingToListen

WillingToListen

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

YES, I can see the EXACT SAME THING (although not just under those specific prerequisite conditions) - for the last few years now, too!  Does it look similar to this?

Gee-TheTreeofDeaththeQliphoth.jpg

But, I also have yet to hear exactly what it is due to, though?

Yes!

It's more transparent of course but that's exactly it! It weirds me out how it pulsates and stuff, but then when I stop concentrating it slowly dissipates.

I wish I knew what it was

I have a feeling it has something to do with my mental faculties(maybe third eye) but I don't know exactly what it is or how I can begin to utilize it.

I don't understand how no one can know what this is. I feel like some know and they just aren't informing me about it :/

#11 skydog

skydog

I am a goat with a picture of a bear

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

its very important to make sure your face is free of tension, and the muscles by your ears and neck without stress. Massage is good too.

You will still probably need that silence regardless. All of the stimulation in our society is extremely unhealthy, and when your energy is not matched by equal amounts of mindfulness and awareness, it causes problems like what you said. When the mind is riding the brain around, jumping from one sensory object to another, that causes friction and fire. When you relax into your center, just relaxing right now without trying to do anything, that fire is engulfed by water and the whole body cools down

Nice advice

#12 vortex

vortex

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3685 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yes!

It's more transparent of course but that's exactly it! It weirds me out how it pulsates and stuff, but then when I stop concentrating it slowly dissipates.

Yes, more transparent...that was just the closet image I could find online. :P

For me, mine is about nearly a pencil's width circle about an arm's length away and slightly below my line-of-sight.  It is full of rapidly-swirling, iridescent squiggles and the whole thing seems to constantly be spinning CCW when I'm looking at it.

I wonder if Tom Chalko might have ever heard of this phenomenom?

biol4-a.jpgbioresonant_pattern.gif

Edited by vortex, 02 March 2013 - 12:45 PM.

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Jung
The ability to see in realtime that experience is not self is called enlightenment. - Kenneth Folk
Knowledge can be taught, but skill must be practiced.
Donít move the body Ė you train your Qi. Donít move your mind Ė you train your Spirit. - Fong Ha
I used to sit in full-lotus even on the can but there's not a lot of space in my bathroom. - drewhempel

#13 malikshreds

malikshreds

Breathe In, Breathe Out

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Sounds like Astral Tube. You can use it as a way to do remote viewing. If you lay down in the grass and look at the sky and just stare at it for a while, there's a huge void that becomes bigger and bigger. It's like the Time Vortex from Doctor Who!

The white dots that float around in the air are called vitality globules. It's the same stuff that is displayed in the Spirit Bomb on dragon ball z.

This stuff usually show up if you have your eyes open and you start to meditate. Master Nan notes that it has to do with the chi channels opening up in the head. 

Edited by malikshreds, 02 March 2013 - 03:02 PM.

NAMO RATNA TRAYAYA / NAMO ARYA JNANA SAGARA, VAIROCHANA / BYUHARA JARA TATHAGATAYA / ARAHATE SAMYAKSAM BUDDHAYA / NAMO SARWA TATHAGATE BHYAY ARHATA BHYAH / SAMVAKSAM BUDDHE BHVAH / NAMO AVALOKITE / SHORAYA BODHISATTVAYA / MAHA SATTVAYA / MAHA KARUNIKAYA / TADYATA / OM DARA DARA / DIRI DIRI / DURU DURU / ITTE WE / ITTE CHALE CHALE / PURACHALE PURACHALE KUSUME KUSUMA WA RE / ILI MILLI CHITI JVALAM / APANAVE SHOHA

#14 RongzomFan

RongzomFan

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4722 posts
  • Interests:tantra

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

Sometimes when I'm focused on something outside, I start to see little clear "orbs" or circles in my vision. They don't differ it's always the same pattern (although lately it's changed slightly)- this makes me think I have an eye problem.

These are just floaters.  Cell debris.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

Stick to Rongzom.  Say No to Tsongkhapa.

#15 RongzomFan

RongzomFan

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4722 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

The white dots that float around in the air are called vitality globules. It's the same stuff that is displayed in the Spirit Bomb on dragon ball z.

Spirit bomb?  Dragonball Z?

Aren't these just blood cells?

http://en.wikipedia....ptic_phenomenon

#16 RongzomFan

RongzomFan

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4722 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users