Body Electronic folks say to "love the pain". I have used this and it works. The pain vanishes when loved.

But, when everything disappears ... there is nothing, no thoughts, no emotions, nothing. And then center jumps up into the heart and the heart aches as if physically held in the death grip of a living snake.

Edited by traveler

Body Electronic folks say to "love the pain". I have used this and it works. The pain vanishes when loved.

But, when everything disappears ... there is nothing, no thoughts, no emotions, nothing. And then center jumps up into the heart and the heart aches as if physically held in the death grip of a living snake.

Do you have an action plan if the snake bites your heart and poisons you with its venom?

Symbols are strange things. This forum is full of them. Something creeps up on you and gives you an experience - usually with no explanation, whatsoever. I read here and there hoping that someone else has had the same experience so I can shed some light on what occurred. I only see other people's symbols which could mean just about anything if I twist the text around enough. There really isn't anything to do except listen for promptings from the unknown or just wait it out and see what comes next. That is my rationale.

My heart center is the heaviest thing in my body now, with the belly coming in for a close second. I live in a safe universe. There is nothing to fear. Since the logical direction for this shifting center to move is upward, I am contemplating what would be the best way to nudge this along. Diet come to mind. Perhaps a good fast.

Have you noticed that the merging of yin and yang repeats itself over and over, like a spiral, not a circle? And the Holy Guardian Angel, what is it really? Where have I seen that face before? and will I see it again?

Later: As it turns out, the solution presents itself without effort this evening. To look up. Like a wick this draws the damned energy up into the neither regions restoring balance between the three rooms of my temple-body.

Edited by traveler
  • Like 1

This is a topic that interests me as well.

So from what I understand then, we are all already connected to this holy guardian angel...and the entire concept of meeting with it is somewhat of a misnomer as it is already there... Already existing within everyone everywhere as the voice of inner truth and inspiration. So, if we live strictly according to and heeding this voice then we are in constant union with it. The only thing that converses with it are the questions that arise in our minds that our intellect is not capable of answering...but seeks to?

Symbols are strange things. This forum is full of them. Something creeps up on you and gives you an experience - usually with no explanation, whatsoever. I read here and there hoping that someone else has had the same experience so I can shed some light on what occurred. I only see other people's symbols which could mean just about anything if I twist the text around enough. There really isn't anything to do except listen for promptings from the unknown or just wait it out and see what comes next. That is my rationale.

My heart center is the heaviest thing in my body now, with the belly coming in for a close second. I live in a safe universe. There is nothing to fear. Since the logical direction for this shifting center to move is upward, I am contemplating what would be the best way to nudge this along. Diet come to mind. Perhaps a good fast.

Have you noticed that the merging of yin and yang repeats itself over and over, like a spiral, not a circle? And the Holy Guardian Angel, what is it really? Where have I seen that face before? and will I see it again?

Later: As it turns out, the solution presents itself without effort this evening. To look up. Like a wick this draws the damned energy up into the neither regions restoring balance between the three rooms of my temple-body.

There is a spiritual guide of every person but not guardian.

They can be either a spirit or an angel.

They are referred in Holy Quran as:

(82:10) "And indeed, [appointed] over you are keepers,"

(86:4) "There is no soul but that it has over it a protector."

Needless to say, spiritual guides do not use snakes.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

There is a spiritual guide of every person but not guardian.

They can be either a spirit or an angel.

They are referred in Holy Quran as:

(82:10) "And indeed, [appointed] over you are keepers,"

(86:4) "There is no soul but that it has over it a protector."

Then are they not keepers and protectors? Do not the words describe their function?

To call them a 'spirit or an angel' is not accurate as they can be a bad or malevolent spirit or a fallen angel and I do not believe that the 'keepers' or 'protectors' appointed to us (as referred to in the Holy Quran) are harmful to us ... are they not meant to assist us in a good spiritual way?

Needless to say, spiritual guides do not use snakes.

"spiritual guides" may not, but consider this;

" And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it was a snake, he turned in flight and did not return. [Allah said], "O Moses, approach and fear not. Indeed, you are of the secure."

Then are they not keepers and protectors? Do not the words describe their function?

To call them a 'spirit or an angel' is not accurate as they can be a bad or malevolent spirit or a fallen angel and I do not believe that the 'keepers' or 'protectors' appointed to us (as referred to in the Holy Quran) are harmful to us ... are they not meant to assist us in a good spiritual way?

"spiritual guides" may not, but consider this;

" And [he was told], "Throw down your staff." But when he saw it writhing as if it was a snake, he turned in flight and did not return. [Allah said], "O Moses, approach and fear not. Indeed, you are of the secure."

Nungali,

With computer terminology, you must be reformatted. :)

1. Spiritual guides also protect and keep within Divine Realms limits

2. A bad or malevolent spirit can not be a spiritual guide. Angels do not fall. The only exception was Satan. Angels Nafs are not active, their Nafs are neutral, passive. Thus, angels can not obey their Nafs and they could not commit sins. Satan's name was Ramza, the highest level Archangel, its Nafs was active. Ramza obeyed its Nafs and fell, got cursed, became Satan.

3. That snake you mentioned has nothing to do with Satan. It was Shahmaran, the Shah of Snakes. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahmaran)

Shahmaran is a very high spirit. His duty was to help Moses. Indeed, he did.

Today, there is a statue of Shahmaran in Tarsus, Turkey. You can look at it from the following link.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/45115517

Do not misinterpret. The physical snakes are not bad. Shahmaran is Shah, king of them. The physical snakes are creations of God Almighty.

The snake mentioned previously in this forum is a negative astral snake. Not a physical one. But thank you for your contribution. Good point.

I should also mention the positive astral snakes too. There are some snakes in the astral realms. They are very powerful and they can heal humans from various illnesses.

holy guardian angel -primordial archetype, and can be traced back to shamanism

anthropology -curve ball to get Back on OP topic and awayyyyyyyyyyy from abrahamic religionS

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

holy guardian angel -primordial archetype, and can be traced back to shamanism

anthropology -curve ball to get Back on OP topic and awayyyyyyyyyyy from abrahamic religionS

Shamanism is not different than Sufism. Actually, it is very similar to Sufism. Do not introduce an artificial difference between Abrahamic religions and Shamanism. Trust me I know both sides.

Shamanism is not different than Sufism. Actually, it is very similar to Sufism. Do not introduce an artificial difference between Abrahamic religions and Shamanism. Trust me I know both sides.

shamanism came onto the scene a long time before the storm god yahweh/allah appeared.

when someone tells me to "trust them".., I make it a personal habit of not doing so.

I can make up my own mind, and do my own research- trust me :)

BACK ON TOPIC AGAIN

Shamans used hallucinogens (DMT, etc) to meet their astral guides

The Egyptians used blue water lilly.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

shamanism came onto the scene a long time before the storm god yahweh/allah appeared.

when someone tells me to "trust them".., I make it a personal habit of not doing so.

I can make up my own mind, and do my own research- trust me :)

BACK ON TOPIC AGAIN

Shamans used hallucinogens (DMT, etc) to meet their astral guides

The Egyptians used blue water lilly.

You are very very wrong about chronology. Allah was there from the beginning. Yahweh? Another story.

Shamanism is not a religion. Shamanism is the technique to communicate with spirits. A Shaman is healer and leader but not priest, rabbi or imam. The original religion of Turkish people was Kok Tengri (God Almighty) religion although they practiced Shamanism too.

Hallucinogens are never used in Central Asia Shamanism. They are used in Central and South America Shamanism.

Well. Ok.

What's the point then of even believing in the concept? Does it make you feel better?

The truth of life is still the same and the guardian angel cannot protect you from your strengths or your weaknesses... So I just see this concept as erroneous and unnecessary on the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, as it inhibits ones penetration into the mystery of whatever one is pursuing in an individual way.

Seems to stem from fear...

From the experiences of others i have heard it seems like going after the HGA is dangerous, but not in any literal death sense.it just requires you to drop all your excess baggage at the door and large negative aspects of your personality are burned away. Not a fun thing to go through..but its not gonna kill you either.it gives your practice a boost and your ego a kick in the pants.

I have heard of many ended relationships, families, careers.....etc.....as a result of doing the HGA working. However, anyone with some kind of psychological disorder/psychosis should probably stay away form it and magic in general.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

The HGA's Intelligence is not our Intelligence.

Maybe it would be better to say that our intelligence is a little node of the HGA's overall intelligence, but regardless, as we have a different intelligence to it, we can enter into full communion with it. We can have Knowledge of it, and conversation with it.

Doing so shows us our 'true will', or what we are quite literally here for. It clarifies a lot about our personal nature and existence.

Also most cultures have some version of it, and it predates Plato.

Talking to much about it is probably a waste of time. You can decide its just a concept and thus meaningless, and well, it is just that until you have the actual experience of it. Till that day feel free to speculate all you like :)

• Like 3

a very simple way to understand the HGA is this:

The bigger you in all your glory having achieved your highest consciousness somewhere in another timeline, far beyond our comprehension.

Via quantum entanglement higher you sorts through all the lessons, plans etc and communicates to you the way you should "be".

like the small voice inside which no one ever listens to then regrets later on, it is all laid out for us in plain sight.

this is a very simple generic explanation

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

I should also mention the positive astral snakes too. There are some snakes in the astral realms. They are very powerful and they can heal humans from various illnesses.

I think we see positive and negative snakes differently

In Indigenous/ancient/Hermetic tradition 'positive' means to give out energy negative means to receive energy. Snake can be used in both forms throughout all traditions to act as a symbol or allegory to teach spirituality.

In indigenous tradition here we have 'dreamtime snake' which may be like your " The physical snakes are not bad. Shahmaran is Shah, king of them." There is the original positive King of Snake Wallenganda who spits forth water/venom down on to Ungud; earth receiving water (negative) rainbow serpent. Who then gives water to land (so now rainbow serpent has become active and land receiving/negative.

I do not misinterpret , I know the difference between a physical snake and a snake in the world of symbol and spiritual teaching (or your astral snake perhaps ?) and the world of 'daimonic snake' ( where the' spiritual snake' can be in the physical world ... in a way - is in the above miracle with the staff and the snake )

Snake has no good or bad. My teacher has been bitten by different snakes ... he goes off (and gets sick, fever, vision ) and transmutes the poison , now he has new snake medicine and another part of Dreaming/Song line. Now that snake wont bite him any more.

Snakes are not bad ... on any level ... maybe you are just not ready for them yet (I know ... I keep away from black snake but can 'charm' other snakes) ... that's not black snakes fault but mine.

The same with the snake who is the subject of this thread ...

The same as I can compare snakes but Aboriginal snake is not the same snake in the Holy Quran. So is the snake in this thread different; it can change from positive to negative but not good or bad, that is in man. So to understand we need to examine snakes in the tradition of reference i.e. The Holy Books Of Thelema.

Although comparison is enlightening.

I note Moses was at first afraid of the snake but God called him back. I think perhaps God decided that Moses must be ready for further teaching and able to receive it (as he was 'secure'.)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Well. Ok.

What's the point then of even believing in the concept? Does it make you feel better?

The truth of life is still the same and the guardian angel cannot protect you from your strengths or your weaknesses... So I just see this concept as erroneous and unnecessary on the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, as it inhibits ones penetration into the mystery of whatever one is pursuing in an individual way.

Seems to stem from fear...

Agreed ... IF the guardian angel is supposed to be protecting you from your strengths or your weaknesses. It might just be trying to EXPOSE them to us ?

A difficult issue (considering OP and topic) Is that the thread is about Holy Guardian Angel (and that seems to imply HGA a la Thelema and 'associated gnosis' ( as far as I can tell from the posts )

BUT

people are assuming it means Guardian Angel as general term that means .... whatever ... in their own tradition or belief system.

From the experiences of others i have heard it seems like going after the HGA is dangerous, but not in any literal death sense.it just requires you to drop all your excess baggage at the door and large negative aspects of your personality are burned away. Not a fun thing to go through..but its not gonna kill you either.it gives your practice a boost and your ego a kick in the pants.

I have heard of many ended relationships, families, careers.....etc.....as a result of doing the HGA working. However, anyone with some kind of psychological disorder/psychosis should probably stay away form it and magic in general.

My 2 cents, Peace

That's because utmost devotion is required for a short term operation (yes 3 months IS a short term operation for something like this). Family and emotional attachments are well known casualties in many traditions for amping up the meditation on this level.

Buddha got it over with first and just ran off from all that ;)

Oh ... of course ... one should be under a good magical training system first and progress towards that stage. Other wise its a bit like trying to run before learning to crawl. However some seem natural to it.

Edited by Nungali