eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

What are the negative effects of hugging demons? i would hug one willingly anytime. i am not scared of them.

Very good question. Thank you.

In a normal time, with no drug or alcohol, as an astral being demons just hug you. But remember that you have a physical body. A demon or even Satan itself can not give you harm, because you have physical energy and it does not have that physical energy. You may think your physical body just like a castle.

When you take that drug, you are opening the gate of castle or your aura to attack of that demon. And the demon possess your astral bodies chakras. In the previous case, your physical energy was also protecting your astral body. But the drug mixes the physical bodies chakras to each other and you are open to attack of that demon(s). And believe me they never miss such an opportunity. Because Satan gave that mission to them.

Thank you again for the question

Phew! What a relief! :lol:

Sure, as long as it's not enough electricity to hurt a person! :rolleyes:

No I am asking ordinary city electricity, 110 or 220 volts, just the plug in your house. Would you hold it? Because your neigong is so strong, you will not get any harm

Translated: Hail Satan Hail Satan's Follower Clyman

:lol: This thread is the most entertaining ever!!!

What are the negative effects of hugging demons? i would hug one willingly anytime. i am not scared of them.

The only negative effect would be that you maybe would have to stop your Nei Kung training for 72 hours, haha!

But hey, as I am already a disciple of a Satan's follower and inviting demons with my Nei Kung training, I would have nothing against a ride with a hot succubus! :ninja:

:lol: This thread is the most entertaining ever!!!

You owe it to me? You welcome

The only negative effect would be that you maybe would have to stop your Nei Kung training for 72 hours, haha!

But hey, as I am already a disciple of a Satan's follower and inviting demons with my Nei Kung training, I would have nothing against a ride with a hot succubus! :ninja:

This is not that thread you are discussing ripping Dantian. In NG training, you do not invite demons. Not at all. Oh come on, be fair to yourself?

I tell you what the source of evil in this world is: It's human ignorance! It makes you small, fearmongering, blindly believing, intolerant, aggressive against everything and everyone that doesn't fit your belief system, unable to challenge your own beliefs and therefore unable to grow mentally, unable to challenge the authorities of your belief system and restricts your intelligence by restricting your ability to consider possibilities! It can even lead to "holy wars" against people who simply don't agree with your beliefs...or slaughtering completely innocent people because some idiot did upload a video on youtube that ridicules your belief system and those innocent people simply have the same nationality as that idiot!

THAT'S evil, THAT'S satanic! And ALL those are people ruled and controlled by Satan! And Satan's best trick is to give this people the best excuse possible to justify every crime against humanity they do actually out of their own evilness and possession of Satan: They believe they do it for GOD!

Exactly what i wanted to say.

It's like countries where women are forced to cover up so that men are not driven to lust, as if it's the womans fault that the men have not learned how to control the risings of lust. But it's no wonder that they can't control their lust when they never see women.. then they finally do and BOINGO! they don't know what's going on with themselves.

This is one reason why psychedelics can help people.. it challenges them and makes them face what's going on in technicolor. Not that everybody needs to or should try them, but there is much potential when used skillfully and with a qualified guide.

One problem though, is that without real guidance, people often end up with sort of the beginning of a spiritual awakening but their ego immediately siezes it for its own purpose and they are carried away by delusions of grandeur; rather than letting the experience be it's own thing and not merely another petty aggrandization of the self-concept. Thus goes the phrase about "the danger of a little knowledge."

This is the same with religion. It can become something that people attach to themselves as part of the self-concept. Then this aggrandized concept can't handle being one with everything as that threatens its very existence as "greatness" (after all, greatness is only in comparison to all/average) and it feels like it's dying. This is why real teachers are needed, and even paying respects to and thanking higher powers, recognizing how much we don't know and have to learn. If we can't let go of that baggage it's going to be especially difficult if we find ourselves suddenly suspended up in the clear blue sky.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness
  • Like 2

I edited but I am wondering how to put this across in the most positive way he said something about a teacher I and many cultivators on this forum admire "he is working with negative energies because his heart is impure"

Guys please learn from this "sufi wisdom" really this is the result.

Ignored. Sinan do something, this is really boring

Exactly what i wanted to say.

It's like countries where women are forced to cover up so that men are not driven to lust, as if it's the womans fault that the men have not learned how to control the risings of lust. But it's no wonder that they can't control their lust when they never see women.. then they finally do and BOINGO! they don't know what's going on with themselves.

This is one reason why psychedelics can help people.. it challenges them and makes them face what's going on in technicolor. Not that everybody needs to or should try them, but there is much potential when used skillfully and with a qualified guide.

One problem though, is that without real guidance, people often end up with sort of the beginning of a spiritual awakening but their ego immediately siezes it for its own purpose and they are carried away by delusions of grandeur; rather than letting the experience be it's own thing and not merely another petty aggrandization of the self-concept. Thus goes the phrase about "the danger of a little knowledge."

This is the same with religion. It can become something that people attach to themselves as part of the self-concept. Then this aggrandized concept can't handle being one with everything as that threatens its very existence as "greatness" and it feels like it's dying. This is why real teachers are needed, and even paying respects to and thanking higher powers, recognizing how much we don't know and have to learn. If we can't let go of that baggage it's going to be especially difficult if we find ourselves suddenly suspended up in the clear blue sky.

I wonder which psychedelics have you used? How did you find real guidance? A master of psychedelics?

All right, a true story from 1998 or 1999!!! :lol: My practice back then was concentrating extremely strong at my third eye in the front of my head and often I used aggressive emotion to further the concentrated intensity of my practice! At one time, I got a terrible headache of cause of that practice and a feeling as someone would grab my head and give it a sudden push or so! I found that quite frightening and thought that I had maybe damaged my brain or so. I stopped all training but the sudden pushing feeling on my head still happened the next days after that several times a day. I had no idea what to do but finally decided to confront whatever was going to happen to me! So I sat down on my bed and thought determined: "All right, I'm ready! Bring it on!" Suddenly, I just felt that I was falling backwards on my bed! All my senses stopped functioning, I couldn't feel, see or hear anything of my surroundings and couldn't feel my body anymore. But I heard something like changing frequencies, you know, like when you go on the radio where no radio station is transmitting, that kind of noise! So I was in that condition for some time but could think absolutely normal and was fully awake and concentrated in my mind. I was just wondering and waited what was going to happen! Then, suddenly, I felt something like a hand touching my thigh! I couldn't feel my thigh or the trest of my body but there where my thigh must have been, I clearly felt that touch! Then, I felt another hand touching my other thigh! These in fact caressing touches persisted and after some time, I felt two other hands touching my upper body! I thought: "Alright, whatever this is, it has obviously four hands!" Strangely enough, I was not afraid at all! I concluded it was some kind of ghost or demon, but I was convinced that It couldn't hurt me as long as I stayed calm and concentrated! Don't ask me why I had that absurd opinion, I don't know! These caressing touches continued for some time and I began to feel sexual arousal! Then, when I was quite strongly sexually aroused, I began to feel some kind of a wave motion on my lap as if something was RIDING me! This was quite pleasant and it went on for some time like that, the four hands caressing me and something riding on my lap! Then, slowly I just returned to my normal perception again, my senses slowly began to perceive my sourroundings and my body again (I had quite an erection, haha!) and at the same pace the perception of the thing that rode me and the hearing of the frequencies faded away. Then, when I was finally back to my normal perception, I began to shake of fear and called one of my best friends to tell him what happened! He said that I was lucky, the thing could have tried to choke me or something like that! Well, after that experience, my headaches were gone and I didn't do that concentration on the third eye anymore!

:lol:

Maybe the thing would have tried to choke me after the ejaculation and I was lucky to get out of the trance before that happened! Also, who knows how that thing actually looked? Maybe it was not a beautyful women at all but an ugly monster with four slimy tentacles and riding me with god knows which orifice of it's body, AAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! :wacko::blink:

All right, a true story from 1998 or 1999!!! :lol: My practice back then was concentrating extremely strong at my third eye in the front of my head and often I used aggressive emotion to further the concentrated intensity of my practice! At one time, I got a terrible headache of cause of that practice and a feeling as someone would grab my head and give it a sudden push or so! I found that quite frightening and thought that I had maybe damaged my brain or so. I stopped all training but the sudden pushing feeling on my head still happened the next days after that several times a day. I had no idea what to do but finally decided to confront whatever was going to happen to me! So I sat down on my bed and thought determined: "All right, I'm ready! Bring it on!" Suddenly, I just felt that I was falling backwards on my bed! All my senses stopped functioning, I couldn't feel, see or hear anything of my surroundings and couldn't feel my body anymore. But I heard something like changing frequencies, you know, like when you go on the radio where no radio station is transmitting, that kind of noise! So I was in that condition for some time but could think absolutely normal and was fully awake and concentrated in my mind. I was just wondering and waited what was going to happen! Then, suddenly, I felt something like a hand touching my thigh! I couldn't feel my thigh or the trest of my body but there where my thigh must have been, I clearly felt that touch! Then, I felt another hand touching my other thigh! These in fact caressing touches persisted and after some time, I felt two other hands touching my upper body! I thought: "Alright, whatever this is, it has obviously four hands!" Strangely enough, I was not afraid at all! I concluded it was some kind of ghost or demon, but I was convinced that It couldn't hurt me as long as I stayed calm and concentrated! Don't ask me why I had that absurd opinion, I don't know! These caressing touches continued for some time and I began to feel sexual arousal! Then, when I was quite strongly sexually aroused, I began to feel some kind of a wave motion on my lap as if something was RIDING me! This was quite pleasant and it went on for some time like that, the four hands caressing me and something riding on my lap! Then, slowly I just returned to my normal perception again, my senses slowly began to perceive my sourroundings and my body again (I had quite an erection, haha!) and at the same pace the perception of the thing that rode me and the hearing of the frequencies faded away. Then, when I was finally back to my normal perception, I began to shake of fear and called one of my best friends to tell him what happened! He said that I was lucky, the thing could have tried to choke me or something like that! Well, after that experience, my headaches were gone and I didn't do that concentration on the third eye anymore!

:lol:

Maybe the thing would have tried to choke me after the ejaculation and I was lucky to get out of the trance before that happened! Also, who knows how that thing actually looked? Maybe it was not a beautyful women at all but an ugly monster with four slimy tentacles and riding me with god knows which orifice of it's body, AAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! :wacko::blink:

Dear Dorian Black,

This is a typical negative attack. That negative being used the hole you opened in your Aura and also you called it, telling that you are ready. That sentence cut your aura like a knife and the being entered.

You are quite lucky. Your spiritual guide did its best to protect you. You should be thankful to God.

Best Regards,

I wonder which psychedelics have you used? How did you find real guidance? A master of psychedelics?

Come on now, I'm a bit more interested in your thoughts on this post first. Did it say anything to you? Did it actually turn around in your mind at all?

Come on now, I'm a bit more interested in your thoughts on this post first. Did it say anything to you? Did it actually turn around in your mind at all?

Everybody is assuming my thoughts in this forum including you. No need to talk about them. I asked simple questions. Which psychedelics have you used? How did you find real guidance? A master of psychedelics?

I got a PM:

It seems you had a serious attack. Stop NG practice, I am just saying it for your own goodness

I have no problem discussing that openly! It happened 1998 or 1999 through aggressive concentration on my third eye and something like that never happened again. So I see no logical reason at all why I should stop my Nei Kung training because of that one demon-experience 14 years ago that has no connection at all to my contemporary practice! :glare:

So what are you talking about?

I got a PM:

I have no problem discussing that openly! It happened 1998 or 1999 through aggressive concentration on my third eye and something like that never happened again. So I see no logical reason at all why I should stop my Nei Kung training because of that one demon-experience 14 years ago that has no connection at all to my contemporary practice! :glare:

Forget it. Why don't you try to hold the bare electricity cable?

Also, I'm in fact GODDAMN PROUD that I f*cked a demon!!! :lol:

...in case it wasn't some kind of hallucination, but because something like that never happened again, I strongly doubt that and think it's more likely that it was a true experience with a non-incarnated being! Also, I have never consumed any drugs in my life!

Also, I'm in fact GODDAMN PROUD that I f*cked a demon!!! :lol:

...in case it wasn't some kind of hallucination, but because something like that never happened again, I strongly doubt that and think it's more likely that it was a true experience with a non-incarnated being! Also, I have never consumed any drugs in my life!

With that practice of 1999, you did a wonderful job. Better than drugs.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Everybody is assuming my thoughts in this forum including you. No need to talk about them. I asked simple questions. Which psychedelics have you used? How did you find real guidance? A master of psychedelics?

afraid to examine their own beliefs ey? poor guy

I got a PM:

exactly

• Like 1

I think so too! :)

Why don't you start a new thread and openly teach that practice of 1999? After all, everybody in the forum needs this wonderful experience. Besides, they would not have to take drugs. They would make love with demons explicitly?

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Why don't you start a new thread and openly teach that practice of 1999?

I already explained the practice: Extremely aggressive concentration on the third eye (in the front part of the head). There's nothing more to it. Everybody can do it! ;)

After all, everybody in the forum needs this wonderful experience.

True, it was the best sex I ever had! Those demons know how to satisfy a male, with their four tentacles and such! :wub:

A shame that my idiotic "spirit guide" (as you call him/her) pulled me out of my trance before my climax! :angry: I guess he/she was simply jealous!

Besides, they would not have to take drugs.

That's true! Not even contraceptives! :o

They would make love with demons explicitly?

Yeah, make love, not war! At least I have only good things to say about demons so far! I guess they are simply misunderstood and sexually frustrated and just need some sex, that's all! :)

Edited by Dorian Black

I already explained the practice: Extremely aggressive concentration on the third eye (in the front part of the head). There's nothing more to it. Everybody can do it! ;)

True, it was the best sex I ever had! Those demons know how to satisfy a male, with their four tentacles and such! :wub:

A shame that my idiotic "spirit guide" (as you call him/her) pulled me out of my trance before my climax! :angry: I guess he/she was simply jealous!

That's true! Not even contraceptives! :o

Yeah, make love, not war! At least I have only good things to say about demons so far! I guess they are simply misunderstood and sexually frustrated and just need some sex, that's all! :)

You should get a copyright for it. Also teach it to Gary too.

I think we, the bums at the Tao Bums, should all take a minute and pray for Recep Ivedik, all of us together. Pray that he finds the light and the way out of Satan's asshole.

• Like 1

I think we, the bums at the Tao Bums, should all take a minute and pray for Recep Ivedik, all of us together. Pray that he finds the light and the way out of Satan's asshole.

Amen! :closedeyes: