mike 134

kundalini, illuminati, NWO, secret societies, etc

Hi guys. I have a very weird question I'd like to ask.

I experienced what you would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening a year and a half ago, It completely turned my life upside down and also messed up my career. I had to switch jobs and I find myself way, way overqualified to do the mundane work that I'm doing now.

I have been reading online about various secret and occult organizations which appropriate mystical imagery, such as the Illuminati, NWO, freemasons, etc, and I am wondering, does my spontaneous kundalini qualify me to join any of those groups?? I am vastly intelligent, creative, and capable, but all my qualities are currently being wasted. If any of these secret groups are hiring people, then I would like to work for them and put my skills to good use.

Does anybody know how to make this happen? I have no clue where to begin. I certain that 99.99% of what is written about them on the internet is pure fantasy (just like what is written about kundalini), but I am equallty certain that such groups do exist, if under different names with different motives and different characters. So they're definitely out there in some form, but they are difficult to reach. I'm sure it's one of those situations where you have to know the right people, and sometimes this entails having to know the person who knows the person who knows the right people. Can anyone here point me toward the right direction?

Thanks.

Edited by mike 134

Freemasons....at large....nationally...in my understanding is not an organization oriented towards Mysticism....although there are of-course exceptions. I have doubts as to whether an individual should attempt to join any occult organization....sounds like your in a rough spot....some basic introspection and maybe a Tarot reading can always shine light on events and bring new perceptions to the fore. Best of luck.

-My 2 cents, Peace

arent most of those secret societies evil (to some degree)

• Like 1

arent most of those secret societies evil (to some degree)

Lol, i know several people whom are Freemasons. They are not Evil. I don't really know anything else about the other organizations. Its best to use ones critical thinking skills and analyze such things as they come before you.

-My 2 cents, Peace

To join the Freemasons you have to be invited.

Also pretty well connected, fat, middle aged and male as a rule.

Spot a freemason by giving their secret handshake (find it online).

They do a lot for charity though albeit their own charities.

Always one of our male Royals is the Grandmaster.

Duke of Kent at present I believe.

Most of these magikal hermetic societies cater to the sadder loserer sections of society usually dodgy men.

Witchcraft is your best bet or Paganism, very jolly crew are your Wiccans and Pagans.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I don't know any Freemasons but they're easily findable on the internet. I was thinking about joining but then I read the 'god' part on their website and balked.

How about joining a society for critical thinking? Skeptics etc? I'd be wanting to test out all that cool new intellectual gear before I claimed anything. Only way to do that is to put yourself in competition with people who are better.

• Like 2

I don't know any Freemasons but they're easily findable on the internet. I was thinking about joining but then I read the 'god' part on their website and balked.

How about joining a society for critical thinking? Skeptics etc? I'd be wanting to test out all that cool new intellectual gear before I claimed anything. Only way to do that is to put yourself in competition with people who are better.

The Co-Masons accept women, That's a Theosophist offshoot.

Eastern Star in USA is one such.

My understanding is this is not true. You can walk up to one of their lodges and express an interest to join.....though of-course i imagine they have some kind of vetting process.

Also pretty well connected, fat, middle aged and male as a rule.

Spot a freemason by giving their secret handshake (find it online).

They do a lot for charity though albeit their own charities.

Always one of our male Royals is the Grandmaster.

Duke of Kent at present I believe.

Most of these magikal hermetic societies cater to the sadder loserer sections of society usually dodgy men.

Witchcraft is your best bet or Paganism, very jolly crew are your Wiccans and Pagans.

I have to chime in that I know a fair amount of freemasons. They arent at all fat and are not at all dodgy and they surely arent all men.

• Like 2

I experienced what you would call a spontaneous kundalini awakening a year and a half ago, It completely turned my life upside down and also messed up my career. I had to switch jobs and I find myself way, way overqualified to do the mundane work that I'm doing now.

I have been reading online about various secret and occult organizations which appropriate mystical imagery, such as the Illuminati, NWO, freemasons, etc, and I am wondering, does my spontaneous kundalini qualify me to join any of those groups?? I am vastly intelligent, creative, and capable, but all my qualities are currently being wasted. If any of these secret groups are hiring people, then I would like to work for them and put my skills to good use.

Does anybody know how to make this happen? I have no clue where to begin. I certain that 99.99% of what is written about them on the internet is pure fantasy (just like what is written about kundalini), but I am equallty certain that such groups do exist, if under different names with different motives and different characters. So they're definitely out there in some form, but they are difficult to reach. I'm sure it's one of those situations where you have to know the right people, and sometimes this entails having to know the person who knows the person who knows the right people. Can anyone here point me toward the right direction?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Ninjas?

• Like 1

.yeh I guess empty speculation, I have close family members who were free masons, but I am still very skeptical the agendas of the higher level free masons..

and yeh I guess there is a lot of conspiracy theories.

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Errr... maybe I didn't make this clearer. I'm looking for employment from these organizations, not just membership. I don't want to be some guy that meets up somewhere once a month and discusses things. I want to work.. I figured they are well funded, and perhaps kundalini could be some kind of job skill or requirement for a position somewhere.

I don't expect any of you to be high ranking members of any of such organizations, or the kind of person that can make me an offer. I don't think such people would be posting on forums like this. But maybe someone here knows someone who knows someone, etc??? There are only six degrees of separation.

Just look at it theoretically.... if such organizations are willing to employ new people, I'd be a prime candidate. Young, really smart, creative, capable, absolutely top class education, and "kundalini awakened." How many people in the entire world has all of those credentials??

Sure can... the question is will you do what it takes to go towards the right direction?

If you can land me a position somewhere, then of course I'll do what it takes. PM me if you are serious.

Edited by mike 134

Putting "kundalini awakened" on your cover letter would probably lead to it being immediately discarded in many cases. What is your degree in? I think that people employed in NWO organizations (as well as many members) tend to be economics, political science, and international relations majors, with graduate degrees from prestigious schools (Ivy Leagues, Georgetown, Hopkins, and their foreign equivalents). You'd probably have to have some related job experience or special skills that they need. Groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc. have web sites. You could try contacting them directly and asking them about employment opportunities.

As far as membership, you would need to distinguish yourself in your field, and probably have social interaction with other members, to be invited to be a member of these type of organizations. You don't just join them. If you look at the rosters of the Bilderberg Group or Bohemian Grove Club, they are high level executives and politicians, and others who are top performers in their fields. There aren't a lot of yogis, taoist adepts or zen masters in these groups. The Freemasons are probably less selective, since they are far more widespread in society.

• Like 3

The Co-Masons accept women, That's a Theosophist offshoot.

Eastern Star in USA is one such.

Hmmm, any 'secret society' restricting itself to one gender or with distinct 'sections' for men and women doesn't get my 'ooooh I'd love to join that' wish.

• Like 3

Errr... maybe I didn't make this clearer. I'm looking for employment from these organizations, not just membership. I don't want to be some guy that meets up somewhere once a month and discusses things. I want to work.. I figured they are well funded, and perhaps kundalini could be some kind of job skill or requirement for a position somewhere.

I don't expect any of you to be high ranking members of any of such organizations, or the kind of person that can make me an offer. I don't think such people would be posting on forums like this. But maybe someone here knows someone who knows someone, etc??? There are only six degrees of separation.

Just look at it theoretically.... if such organizations are willing to employ new people, I'd be a prime candidate. Young, really smart, creative, capable, absolutely top class education, and "kundalini awakened." How many people in the entire world has all of those credentials??

If you can land me a position somewhere, then of course I'll do what it takes. PM me if you are serious.

The Masons employ regular people like any other organisation, my brother worked for them for a few years doing their computer databases, so if you have the skills you can probably apply on their website or phone them up, you don't have to be a member or the slightest bit interested in spirituality.

my opinion/advice is while I am reluctant to call myself kundalini awakened or enlightened etc because there are much more advanced cultivators here, I do feel my skills are far higher than some rubbishy job where i get ordered around by a fat arragant narcisstic guy all day long like a slave. So I stopped working, just cos I dont like it/maybe Im sensitive..recently Im trying to develop my art and while some people may say thats too optimistic I dont care, also trying to write a few books, Im gonna start a temporary job to make enough money to travel and get qualified in various healing modalities and so I can dedicate more of my time too. I suggest you do what you enjoy..and dont listen to anyone who says you cant.

• Like 1

I had these same inclinations when going through hard times. It would be awesome if it were so easy...if such groups even exist and are paying attention to this board, and see something in you. Lots of ifs.

Truth is...kundalini active people tend to think of themselves as victims regarding the occurrence. So that takes you down a notch. The true secret societies look for (and create) people of action, not reaction. Builders. People in control of their own destiny. Not casualties of circumstance.

Also, if you can't make it happen for yourself in the real world...what makes you think you're qualified to join some elite group? Why can't you get a job that matches your qualifications? Tons of ordinary people do this. If it's from lack of trying, that's another thing the secret societies would kind of look down upon. You aren't effective in your own life, how can you be effective in anyone else's? I'm sure if a group picked you out, they would indoctrinate you toward this ability to accomplish everything on your own. That is the only reason why such groups (maybe) are effective. Elbow grease.

Not to say that all you've accomplished in your life isn't great and worthy of admiration. But from the little that I know, the secret people are quite disciplined and resourceful (not because of being part of any group).

Speaking of secrets...you just advertised the fact that you want to join. Without an understanding of the groups involved. When a person applies for a job, or wants to join something, they typically research what they're interested in first (from legitimate sources)...otherwise they won't be accepted.

For instance, modern day Freemasons have absolutely nothing to do with the Bavarian Illuminati...which has nothing to do with Jay Z...who has nothing to do with the Bilderberg group...etc.

I'm speaking as an outsider who has simply looked into it, but Freemasons are really just a group to join, which uses symbols and rituals in order to convey a certain way of living and thinking. The fraternal aspect may help with making connections in your local community...maybe...but that's about it. No ruling the world. No evil, except in individuals who do evil.

So despite my post seeming unhelpful...I am urging you to not be a victim, to create the life you want, to put some elbow grease into it and find a job you qualify for by your own effort, to not look for an easy way out (which doesn't exist), to understand a bit more about these groups.

• Like 3

[Just look at it theoretically.... if such organizations are willing to employ new people, I'd be a prime candidate. Young, really smart, creative, capable, absolutely top class education, and "kundalini awakened." How many people in the entire world has all of those credentials??]

Wow! & so modest too :glare:

• Like 1

The kundaluminaWOson ninjas are so secret that now that I have mentioned their name they will kill a third of their members just to eliminate the one who told me of them and then they will change their name. :ph34r:

Nah, these are the nice Ninjas.

They sneak into your house silently and leave thoughtful little gifts.

• Like 2