Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Third LAW of Creation

This topic is dedicated to hydrogen, who has requested of me a clarification of a quote I have shared in the topic of "The truth behind the Law of Attraction." by Niolai1.

This topic, the Third LAW of Creation, I have allowed to take the form of a complication of a simplification statement (from Nikolai1's topic), with the sole intention of lightening up anyone who might read it.

I shall first quote the simplification statement and hydrogen's request for clarification of this simplifcation statement before I initiate the complication of the simplification statement.

Just like when a consciousness knows it is a baby, it is only a matter of time before the baby responds in the way the consciousness wants it to respond; when a consciousness knows it is more then the body, it is only a matter of time before more then the body responds in the way the consciousness wants it to respond.

Too deep for me. Can you clarify the statement?

I shall now complicate the simplification statement I have made, for your entertainment. This is why we came here on Earth. To relish in the specifics of our own eternal magnificence.

Have you understood how your consciousness tries to expand into the baby by coming to know the baby as itself? No? I shall give you examples:

You cannot seem to grab that bottle of milk, but you know what you want and you want a bottle of milk in your hands. You slowly come to know the baby with the bottle of milk in its hands as your own, for the very first time. At first you come to know the hand and eye coordination of this baby as yourself. Secondly, you come to know the sensation of the correct grip upon the bottle in your hands as yourself. Lastly, you come to know the ability to pull this bottle into your nose as yourself. Then you choose that moving the bottle from nose to mouth is impossible and you TRY to attempt suicide, by TRYING to jump out of the baby carriage. This is not true. A baby is innocent and does not know what "giving up" means. There is no LACK for a baby, because it is truthful. Truth does not contain lack.

Yet, what you do not know now is that everytime you place a milk bottle in your mouth, what you are actually doing is coming to know that person, who has that bottle of milk in his mouth, AS YOURSELF, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. Expansion of consciousness is eternal in this way, and infinity will never end to display the infinite variaty of its infinite beauty, magnificence and wonder of all that you are, as existance itself, as all as one as all as one as all as one as all as one as all as one.

The hands seem to be living a life of it's own. Yet, you steadily begin to recognize the effect your being has upon these hands . You begin to enter response ability for your body and their movements. You have succeeded in your expansion, for there is only success in expansion, for expansion is eternal and does not end. You come to know your body as yourself, for the very first time. As you move your hands slightly up, what you are actually doing is: you are coming to know THAT hand, slightly moved up, as yourself, for the very first time! If you choose to keep your hands on your lap, what you are actually doing is: you are coming to know THAT hand, which is remaining on your lap, as yourself, for the very first time.

You might say that your hands are as much of a circumstance as all circumstance of life is a reflection of yourself upon yourself. Yet, this does not mean that you cannot recognize yourself in your hands. Just look at them and feel how effortless the knowingness of "these hands are mine" comes to you.

Do you see how you are trying to control more then your body trough EFFORT? Like the keyboard/touchscreen, the people you talk to in your daily life, what you have labeled as "circumstances that happen to you" as if they are seperated from you, as if you are seperated from creation and not loved, as if there is lack. At the moment you think, these things are not me, I have no control over them. I have no control over my family. No control over my sibblings. No control over my government. And as I try to control these things, TROUGH EFFORT, they become as chaotic as the limb coordination of a baby. Yet, I promise you that this illusion shall be short lived. It is only a matter of time before truth triumphs lie. Where you shine your light, darkness cannot be.

ALLOW yourself to recognize all circumstances as yourself, for the very first time, as easily as you allow yourself to recognize your hands as yourself, for the very first time. This is called: Doing Nothing, and thus, Leave Nothing Undone...

Another term for it is: The Third LAW of creation: "what you put out is what you get back."

There are many terms for this Third LAW of creation: "The Secret - Law of Attraction - Art of Allowance"

For now, we are still observing what effect our being has upon "these things outside of ourselves." Including things like emotions and body. Especially athletes are expanding heavily into the body. Someone who seeks to explore the nature of his emotions might also do so by coming to know his emotions as himself, for the very first time. As you already know how your being relates to itself trough your emotions. You are then free to be whatever emotion you want to be, because you will have the wisdom to cope with that freedom, as that wisdom comes solely from the knowingness of your ability to allow yourself to recognise your emotions as yourself for the very first time. When we allow ourselves to know enough, and recognise ourselves knowing enough for the very first time, we naturally expand into more of ourselves. Knowingness is Being. Intention and Action are equal. Seek perfect action? Come to know the perfect action as yourself, for the very first time. We are already expanding into more of ourselves, eternally. Why I know all you perceive "outside yourself" is yourself? It is your reflection, as it is mine. For we are both conscious and we both exist. If you exist, and all else exist, what is the diffrence between you and it? We are all the same existance, the same being, the same what is, all coming to know ourselves, for the very first time.

Non-existance? It does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist, just as non-existance does not exist.

We are done, exploring all that is not... It's over. There is nowhere else to go. We have reached the edge of existance itself and we have found that the edge of existance is NON-EXISTANCE. The edge of existance does not exist. Only the existance of the edge exists. We are eternal. We are worthy of ALL. We are living light. We are Gods. We are INFINITE. We are All that exists. We are Unconditional Love. Welcome back home. We've been waiting for you eternally, right this very moment, right this very place. As you've never been away from our being now and here. Yet... You are now coming to know yourself as yourself, for the very first time.

Much joy & love to you!

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

thank you very much. I'll read it over again and put into my practice. much appreciate your time.

I guess I'm just impatient even I know we have all the time in the world.

Why do we have to work, some boring work? Why could we just do what we enjoy? Did we set up those "stupid" rules? Why?

We are eternal. We are worthy of ALL. We are living light. We are Gods. We are INFINITE. We are All that exists. We are Unconditional Love. Welcome back home. We've been waiting for you eternally, right this very moment, right this very place.

Much joy & love to you!

While I appreciate the optimism of this point of view. Its possible we're simply hairless apes, big brained animals, not unlike others on this precariously placed globe. Not gods, not infinite or immortal. No fairy tales or supernatural stories. We live, we die, that's all.

The reason we work is get money to pay for rent and food. Wishing and whole heartedly believing will not dependably put food on the table, putting on a superman costume doesn't allow flight no matter how high you are how much you believe.

Hell, I could be wrong. I just wish there were some people floating around, transmuting elements and pulling miracles out of there hats. I don't see that. Strangely I'm on day 14 of Deepak Chopra's Abundance 21 day free e course, which is, it seems to me, a rehash of The Secret and I continue to be resistant to its message which is much like Everything's.

The reason we work is get money to pay for rent and food. Wishing and whole heartedly believing will not dependably put food on the table, putting on a superman costume doesn't allow flight no matter how high you are how much you believe.

I'm going to ask you a question so that I may relate more deeply with your perspective.

Do you believe that existance lacks, or do you believe that lack exists?

Edited by Everything

Why do we have to work, some boring work? Why could we just do what we enjoy? Did we set up those "stupid" rules? Why?

What do you think?

There is no wrong answer.

I may judge you for the answer, but my judgement holds no value to you, unless you give it value. For all value stems first and foremost from you.

Edited by Everything

What do you think?

There is no wrong answer.

I may judge you for the answer, but my judgement holds no value to you, unless you give it value. For all value stems first and foremost from you.

I guess we tried other models. They didn't work. They couldn't not self-sustain. Those worlds didn't exist anymore or at leat to people here on earth.

Though I don't like these "rules". But it's the best models so far and it's working. The proof is that I'm still here talking to you.

However, as an engineer, I believe safety and redundancy are the basic design principles. I don't think we're the only universe.

Edited by hydrogen

I'm going to ask you a question so that I may relate more deeply with your perspective.

Do you believe that existance lacks, or do you believe that lack exists?

I know lack exists. I know people go to bed hungry at night, many millions will starve to death this year(at least 5 million kids), others drink bad water, get dysentery and die. Lots of them, huge number, over 100,000 suffering from Hoof & Mouth disease epidemic in Korea as I write this. Its a very painful disease.. for them and 10's of millions of others existence lacks and lack exists.

I don't mean to be too dark and pessimistic, its a good time to be alive; we should enjoy life and do what we can to help others (I gave blood today). But to me help is working and doing, not wishing and aligning my intent with the universe. I resent the paradigm of wish it sincerely and the Universe grants it. My study of human history and current conditions don't show it to be true. I acknowledge I could be wrong. Miracles happen, I just wish they'd occur a lot more often.

added.

and we can make things better. Be kinder and more patient with others. Give blood, give a flock of chickens through Heifer.org, they'll lay protein laden food, eat insects, poop fertilizer and there's a request to share the flock with neighbors after it grows.

Edited by thelerner

Send a goat to Africa instead of Xmas cards this year.

Charity ad a few Xmases ago.

Many did, Africans got loads of goats.

Goats ate feckin everything then beggared off.

Africans left in worse place than they had been before the goat rush.

Send a goat to Africa instead of Xmas cards this year.

Charity ad a few Xmases ago.

Many did, Africans got loads of goats.

Goats ate feckin everything then beggared off.

Africans left in worse place than they had been before the goat rush.

Maybe this year we could send them birth control pills?

Goats would eat em.

WOW

Brilliant idea.

Feed goats birth control pills. No more goat kids.

Crops get to grow again.

Africans get to eat crops.

Job done.

Give that man a Nobel Prize.

You may have misunderstood who I was suggesting should be consuming the pills. But that's okay. Your conclusion would likely work too.

I know lack exists. I know people go to bed hungry at night, many millions will starve to death this year(at least 5 million kids), others drink bad water, get dysentery and die.

1 22px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.pngSomalia 4.55 2 22px-Flag_of_Burundi.svg.pngBurundi 3.90 3 22px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.pngAfghanistan 3.85 4 22px-Flag_of_the_Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic.svg.pngWestern Sahara 3.72 5 22px-Flag_of_East_Timor.svg.pngEast Timor 3.50 6 22px-Flag_of_Niger.svg.pngNiger 3.49 7 22px-Flag_of_Eritrea.svg.pngEritrea 3.24 8 22px-Flag_of_Uganda.svg.pngUganda 3.24 9 22px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.pngDR Congo 3.22 10 22px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.pngPalestinian territories 3.18

The list is the top 10 population growth from 2005-2009. The top continent is Africa. And it receives the most foreign aids.

Apparently there is something wrong with this picture. The starvation problem is very complicated. Can we blame it on the LACK of God love? I don't know and I don't want this thread turn into goat, chicken and birth pill discussion. For the love of God, please show some respect. :)

In my cultivation, my problem is to accept the world (including myself) as it is. Conceptually I understand that acceptance is the fist step in recovery. In practice, I always wish something could be different. I lack gratitude, have more entitlement mentality.

Everything, I love the idea that my emotion is myself. I'd like to explore or expand myself into my emotion. How do I start? By analyzing my emotion every moment? Could you offer some pointers, tips please? Thanks again.

I know people go to bed hungry at night, many millions will starve to death this year(at least 5 million kids)

You can certainly see abbundance here. I know you can.

Though I don't like these "rules".

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I find that you're a pretty good thinker, as you have great focus. I think you can do even better. I suggest you explore your preferences more often and you're well on your way.

When you find yourself imagining/thinking about what you don't like, stop and say "I will give myself 15 seconds to think about what I don't want and then let go of thinking that."

timer goes on... 15... 14..

"I don't like rules, people who give me rules suck! I hate them all and I hate that I hate them, I don't like it all!"

2.. 1..

DONE

You don't have to focus on those things. Who told you that you have to think about what you don't want to think about? Do people call you selfish when you choose to focus on your preferences instead of dispreferences? Ask them if they feel selfish when they remove their hand from a hot pan or stove. The "dispreference" is nothing but an emotional response to a focus of thought you are having that is deviating from the truth of your preference..

Now think about what you do want and focus on that instead. It is very easy to focus on preferences in life and think about that.

Now as you have been trying to ignore your preferences for years and years, you will find that you have some crazy preferences. Don't throw these crazy preferences away and don't judge them. Embrace all of your preferences as fully as you can. They're not crazy, they're symbolic. Like a dream. It will take some time to translate them into physical action/inspiration/preferences. Keep exploring your preferences to greater and greater depths. Eventually you will begin to see your preferences in your daily life and it will STAND OUT to you.

Where there was no way, a way shall be made for you to walk upon. This is how you carve out the way without any effort on your part. It's another perspective on the 3th LAW of Creation: Law of Attraction.

Edited by Everything

Everything, I love the idea that my emotion is myself. I'd like to explore or expand myself into my emotion. How do I start? By analyzing my emotion every moment? Could you offer some pointers, tips please? Thanks again.

I gave you suggestions above this post which will help.

If we can recognize our emotions reflecting our own being, we will begin to recognize our emotions as ourselves more and more each and every day.

I would say FEEL your emotions, instead of analyzing them. You have emotions that feel good and bad. It's that simple.

If the emotion is the mirror you wish to expand into, then your focus of mind would be the being that is the source of light to this mirror.

In a sense, look at it this way.

Person A=thought

Person B=Emotion

As person A stands in front of mirror, person A will see person B in mirror.

As person A changes himself, Person B will reflect back to person A every single change person A makes.

As person A you can analyze yourself, your thinking, your thoughts. You can choose to think this and that. It's totally in your control.

Person B however, seems to be out of your control at the moment. It seems seperate from you. Your emotions seem to happen TO YOU and not AS YOU at the moment.

As you play around with your thoughts, your emotions will reflect all kinds of strange things back to you. You will begin to recognize the relationship between your thoughts (you) and your emotions (your reflection) more and more each day. This establishment of relationship is primary.

As you begin loving your emotions, you speed up the process tremendously. What is love but the recognition of the worthiness of the self in eachother? You will recognize your emotions (person B in the mirror) as yourself.

It's that simple.

Edited by Everything

Now as you have been trying to ignore your preferences for years and years, you will find that you have some crazy preferences. Don't throw these crazy preferences away and don't judge them. Embrace all of your preferences as fully as you can. They're not crazy, they're symbolic. Like a dream. It will take some time to translate them into physical action/inspiration/preferences. Keep exploring your preferences to greater and greater depths. Eventually you will begin to see your preferences in your daily life and it will STAND OUT to you.

Thank you very much. I've had a strange idea for a while. You seemed to confirm my idea.

I think I left many clues to myself in my previous life (or before reborn into this world). I didn't want my fake ones to find the truth/treasure. (I had more than one instance of myself somehow). I encrypted all the clues and hints. I also left a key to decrypt those signs/clues. The key was my true preferences. Since nobody else would know me better than myself. I could be certain only me could discovery the key. It's the build in security feature of the key. If I can be more authentic, then I'd somehow activate the key to my own treasure(truth/knowledge) that I left for myself. To discover the key is to discover myself. It's like chicken and egg problem. I don't know which come first. Maybe it doesn't matter. It's a process not a fixed answer.

I didn't know how I came up with that crazy thinking. In my week moment. I think I'm insane for having idea like that.

Thank you very much. You helped me a lot. I'm not out of woods yet. But at least I know I'm not alone in the loony bin :)

Sign in to follow this