Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

Hey Merce,

I was looking through the magus of java and reading every bit of Mo Pai knowledge I can get my grubby little fingers on and I was wondering if I have it correct so far.

Level 1 is filling the dantian by just reverse breathing

Level 2 is condensing even more by reverse breathing or breath holding

Level 3 is doing some combat manuevers like punching and kicking to break the cords

Level 4 is pushing the dantiens to the perineum and doing reverse breathing

? am I close so far?

Level 5-72 is just sucking in more and mixing more?

This thread is getting to be more awesomer than I couldve ever hoped :D

• Like 1

On a serious note,

It's great to see so many people excited about internal cultivation. I dont usually invovle myself in mo pai debates and I dont like the whole "THIS SYSTEM IS THE ONLY SYSTEM IN EXISTENCE THAT WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT HEY HERE'S THE THING, IF YOU AINT ASIAN YOU AINT GONNA LEARN A DAMN THING SO YOU'RE STUCK HERE SHOVING ANERO'S UP YOUR ASS AND MASSAGING YOUR BALLS IN HOPES THAT A TEACHER WILL SEE YOU WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND DECIDE TO SHOOT A CHI BULLET AT YOU AND YOU BECOME ACCEPTED INTO A MAGICAL LINEAGE OF FAIRIES, UNICORNS AND LITTLE ELVES THAT FIX YOUR SHOES AT NIGHT".

There are many roads that lead to the top. Find one and stick with it.

• Like 3

*All right, guys! Please RETURN TO TOPIC!*

Hijacking this thread for emphasizing the obvious over and over again about certain personas doesn't really help anyone! :glare:

I have deleted in my last post my sarcastic side blow on Tao Gong to avoid any useless dispute so this thread won't be contaminated with pages full of useless stuff. We have been through this enough times.

However, if you have to add something of worth concerning systems that lead to "strong energy cultivation" it would be helpful to the creator of this thread and would be very appreciated. :)

(..btw, you are late guys, what took you so long? I thought about posting the "Over 9000" video + "Vegeta turns Super Sayin for the first time" already at post #34 in this thread but didn't do it due to the reason I mentioned above! :lol: )

This thread will be now and in the future a helpful reference for everybody who is interested in Gary Clyman's Nei Kung system to help him/her to decide if this system is the right for him/her or not!

B) May your Mind be high-frequent enough! Amen!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Thanks Dorian for saying it clearly what I didn't know how to say. I think this is good thread with good amount of very great information, but it all went sidetrack.

Lets focus on cultivation of energies and please if someone has any more information or experience please share your insights.

I also heard that Flying Phoenix Qigong system is also very strong. And that the teacher of Terry Dunn Doo Wai is also very very strong energetically.

Anyone?

• Like 1

Yes, I would love to hear other experiences with strong energy cultivation too! :)

And for the record: If anyone comes up with proof (quotes, videos,...) that someone developed Gary's devastating power level (at least concerning it's worth for self-defense), as described in the quotes I posted in this thread, with Temple Style Taichi Moving Meditation plus Temple Style Tao Gong ONLY = WITHOUT getting dozens of energy transmissions by his high-level master, what would mean that someone without having the luxury of permanent personal contact to a high-level master can make it with Liao's DVD's only, I will gladly reverse openly my negative opinion about Temple Style Taichi Tao Gong and the current public policy of the taichitaocenter (=simply ignoring the worth of Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung, the old-schol martial way, or even looking down on it and on Gary)!

:)

Edited by Dorian Black

On a serious note,

It's great to see so many people excited about internal cultivation. I dont usually invovle myself in mo pai debates and I dont like the whole "THIS SYSTEM IS THE ONLY SYSTEM IN EXISTENCE THAT WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE BUT HEY HERE'S THE THING, IF YOU AINT ASIAN YOU AINT GONNA LEARN A DAMN THING SO YOU'RE STUCK HERE SHOVING ANERO'S UP YOUR ASS AND MASSAGING YOUR BALLS IN HOPES THAT A TEACHER WILL SEE YOU WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND DECIDE TO SHOOT A CHI BULLET AT YOU AND YOU BECOME ACCEPTED INTO A MAGICAL LINEAGE OF FAIRIES, UNICORNS AND LITTLE ELVES THAT FIX YOUR SHOES AT NIGHT".

There are many roads that lead to the top. Find one and stick with it.

MoPai isn't a system it is a lineage and a collective noun for those initiated into that lineage, bit like Shotokan (Shoto the Manga cartoonist's house style) is to karate. The system the MoPai use is their own development of a form of neigong, it is a 72 step form and very few progress beyond the early steps which appear to encapsulate standard neigong cultivation so no problem there really. The difference such as there is rests in the spiritualistic aspects of the MoPai that you tend not to find elsewhere. The grandmaster of the MoPai is a spirit guide, they are currently on the seventh, and they believe penultimate; spirit-guide grandmaster. The temporal head of the MoPai is always a working clairvoyant medium thus able to see and communicate with the grandmaster.

No howls of derision please, that's just how it is, I'm not seeking to defend anything here.

• Like 1

i would love to! unfortunatley im still learning what im capable of! i figured this out on my own. im not training under a master, so some skills i wont have! im working on projecting and learning how to vibrate/drum the chi or cook the jing what ever you want to call it. i only know how to mix yin and yang and compress it i can direct it out. but lvl 10 is still a low level. my energy density isnt that high yet or it may be that i just dont know how to use it. and from my calculations you dont get cool powers if any till after level 14-15. this is because of the level of energy. ill explain. ill use this example, i use the term voltage or voltage equavalent because the energy of mixing yin and yang reacts as a form of electricity. in the video you can see john chang lighting up an l.e.d! light emmiting diode. if anyone is farmiliar with the engineering aspect of electronics l.e.d's give off light color due to the ammount of energy flowing in them. some 3volts and up to 7volts for others. and he changed the voltage easily.so to me the fact that he could light it up to me shows that its a form of energy that can react with elecronics. so after researching how much electricity is in the body i found this num often. 0.01v. so i used this as the base to figure out on the electric scale what would be possible at the different levels. scaling from 4-20. in the mo pai system at lvl 4 your life force energy doubles. so this 0.01v turnes to 0.02v. so lets do this! lvl 4: 0.02v , lvl 5: 0.04v, lvl 6: 0.08v, lvl 7: 0.16v, lvl 8: 0.32v, lvl 9: 0.64v, lvl 10: 1.28v, lvl 11: 2.56v, lvl 12: 5.12v, lvl 13: 10.24v, lvl 14: 20.48v, lvl 15: 40.96v, lvl 16: 81.92v, lvl 17: 163.84v, lvl 18: 327.68v, lvl 19: 655.36v, lvl 20: 1310.72v. now this being my theory and research. john chang said he uses less than 1% of his energy to heal this was in the early eighties. he was lvl 20. whats 1% of 1310.72v? do the math and then answer this question how would you react to that voltage. but i dont have any cool powers yet. but they'll come in time. but what i have noticed is a noticable difference in awareness, movement speed, healing, sensitivity to energy and energy fields. i noticed that i can move my energy out but its not dense enough! and i gotta bet better at changing the frequency of my energy.

It makes sense, for a zapper to be effective needs more than 9 V to penetrate the skin resistivity, so only if you are at level 13 you may be able to zap humans. At level 10-12 you may be able to light a LED, which I barely wait to see on youtube. But everything you say makes sense to me.

They tested J C and it was amps but no voltage. He blew out the ameters.

LED lighting is a Party trick and you'll find out how online.

Shocking hands can be learnt and I suspect that'll work using any part of your body. It's a combination of Newtonian mechanics and suggestion.

Chopsticks will always go through balsa wood no matter how thick that might be and phosphorous match heads, wetted; set fire to newspaper.

These are all old medium tricks guys, don't conflate the window dressing with the useful if somewhat prolonged neigong the MoPai use.

Any neigong will get you there cultivation wise and any magic book on stage mediumship routines will teach you the window dressing.

Likely you'll never get to see or speak to a spirit guide but to all intents and purposes (apart from the main one) you'll appear to be doing as much as the MoPai can.

HTH

The telekinesis has to be experienced to be believed, if you can channel that happening (it isn't any power from you) then likely you'll be able to chat to the spirit causing it and then the rest falls into place.

Check out 'physical mediumship' online if interested. Young Scott Milligan is one of the best currently demonstrating that, he has a website and sells kit. Will try to post a link.

Edited by GrandmasterP

http://www.scottmilligan.net/

There ya go. Young Scott's spirit helpers can float trumpets, move stuff, knock over boxes at a distance, the whole shebang and anyone can watch Scott and the phenomena whilst they are doing so.

If you are cultivating what you think is something called MoPai in order to be able to replicate the medium tricks that JC used to amaze punters in the belief those are 'part' of the cultivation then you are really wasting your time and could better cultivate a standard neigong.

Tricks are tricks, they serve an important purpose but nevertheless they are still tricks. If you want to perform medium tricks it is easy enough to learn how to.

If however you wish to become a medium, as is John Chang then that's another story but you don't have to travel to Surabaya in order to have a go, there are mediumship development classes out there if you look carefully and, if in USA; are prepared to travel.

Here in UK we have them in every major town, all cities and some quite small communities too.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Ohm's law U=IR

I cannot agree with you, some people are using spirits, some physics. And I do believe technology can be and is used against spirits.

A clean little secret is this: Work long and hard enough for 'powers' and a funny thing may happen- You acquire wisdom instead and put attaining super wealth or super powers in the same silly wasteful category.

• Like 4

You may be right but young Milligan has certainly moved onwards and upwards in the world since I first knew him as a beginning medium. He's getting the big gigs these days and once they work those they get to meet monied believers and the sky can be the limit.

Fair play to anyone getting a living via mediumship, it's an honest trade meeting a felt need amongst certain sections of society.

Just didn't want any of the younger element on TTB wasting time and money chasing MoPai fairies.

http://jsqg.sport.org.cn/en/index.html

Check out this link for all you need, free, gratis and for nothing.

• Like 1

A clean little secret is this: Work long and hard enough for 'powers' and a funny thing may happen- You acquire wisdom instead and put attaining super wealth or super powers in the same silly wasteful category.

I cannot agree more.

The thing is am I not interested in powers such as they are but in the underlying principle. I want to understand how they manifest, what person must do to obtain them, how can someone control energy on that extent, etc.

• Like 1

That whole idea of 'control' just stop and reflect on what sorts of things we use to control things mechanically and how.

Gates, capacitors, gears, levers, valves etc etc. All those imply a physical slowing down, or turning off and on , something that is 'done-to' in order for that which needs to be controlled to be controlled.

Cultivation isn't like that at all, it's more about letting go, relaxing and sinking.

All else follows. The more we consciously seek to control the less 'control' we actually have. Only when the cultivation begins to cultivate us do we begin to make any real or meaningful progress.

You may be right but young Milligan has certainly moved onwards and upwards in the world since I first knew him as a beginning medium. He's getting the big gigs these days and once they work those they get to meet monied believers and the sky can be the limit.

Fair play to anyone getting a living via mediumship, it's an honest trade meeting a felt need amongst certain sections of society.

Just didn't want any of the younger element on TTB wasting time and money chasing MoPai fairies.

I don't want to be medium I want to be average.

• Like 1

That whole idea of 'control' just stop and reflect on what sorts of things we use to control things mechanically and how.

Gates, capacitors, gears, levers, valves etc etc. All those imply a physical slowing down, or turning off and on , something that is 'done-to' in order for that which needs to be controlled to be controlled.

Cultivation isn't like that at all, it's more about letting go, relaxing and sinking.

All else follows. The more we consciously seek to control the less 'control' we actually have. Only when the cultivation begins to cultivate us do we begin to make any real or meaningful progress.

I would not entirely agree on that because I personally know handful of people who are considered spiritual teachers and next to that that they are truly fried from minds limitations and are able to perform many "miracles" with their physical bodies and energies but not close to mo pai videos or master Wang ability of Fa Jin and Fa Shen, etc. If you were right almost every monk would be able to do strong energy manifestations which is not the case.

There are basically two approaches to personal development: horizontal and vertical. Horizontal would be only pursuing for energy powers and abilities while vertical would be just plain simple ego transcendence.

On the other hand you are right about when your mind is calm and somebody is fried from minds grip they start having some "paranormal" powers. But not as close as someone who specifically trained for that and plus meditated.

• Like 1

Only official stamps are missing there: "Approved by EU and The Communist Party of China. Export only. "

It's not bad. But not a thing that would address the "younger element chasing MoPai fairies".

post-7019-0-54094400-1352683492_thumb.jpg

You can test yourself at Chicago Aquarium how much electricity you can generate.

Edited by steam
  • Like 1

Course nothing wrong with wisdom and .. not so much power, but understanding. What's behind the tic toc of the world. To understand might not be to control, but .. it means we're not in the dark, and when you really understand the rules, maybe you can bend them.. a bit.

• Like 1

I don't agree with your train of thoughts! Chi is avery physical phenomenon, it's a form of energy and therefore has a very physical presence and follows certain laws. For example, it has wave-properties and therefore has Frequency and Amplitude. Mind is created by Chi or by the same source power as Chi and therefore can influence Chi. To be able to influence chi, you have to concentrate your awareness/mind on your body to come in conscious contact with it, so you can feel it. To achieve that, you have to ignore all the outside signals, that try to get your awareness over your exterior senses.

You have to relax your body, simply because chi waves flow better through relaxes body tissue than through tensed up body tissue! And "sinking" = relaxing.

Waysun Liao has a nice analogy in his book "Nine Nights with the Taoist Master": Leaning to control Chi is like learning to ride a horse! The horse knows how to gallop from point A to point B, but you have to learn how to influence it and how to push it into the right direction you want it to go and how to DRIVE IT ON, how to SPUR/ROVEL it! That can be quite taxing for your Mind, because it's EXERCISE! Chi follows Yi (Mind), but you don't need to know exactly every single chi channel in your body because your chi already knows them all, because your chi is "alive"...or at least some kind of conscious energy, to put it more scientific and less euphemic!

From everything I learned until now about Chi Kung and Nei Kung (including my own experiences!), it is a fairy-tale-belief to me to claim that "you just let things come to you / you just let things happen". I don't want to use harsh words, but you couldn't be more wrong.

Energy Cultivation is exercise, it's ALWAYS taxing for the Mind, because the results are DIRECTLY dependant on

1) how strong the concentration of your awareness is

2) how strong your intent is

Energy Cultivation is STRENGTH TRAINING / BODYBUILDING TRAINING for your Mind + Life Energy!

The only way to achieve results in a way that you are emphasizing is TO CONTACT GHOSTS / DEMONS!

So IF the medium-guy you are referring to can produce supernatural phenomena AT ALL, then it's the work of powerful energy beings. And these beings (according to John Chang and Jim) always want their payment in the end from you whether you like it or not.

In your relationship with them, THEY have the power and control, NOT YOU!

This is Sorcery and has nothing at all to do with cultivating YOUR OWN ENERGY!

• Like 2

Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming said in in one of his DVD's that the main difference between buddhist and taoist cultivation is underlying philosophy.

Buddhists LET it happen, while Taoists MAKE it happen.

I believe end result is the same. Taoists tend to achieve being one with Tao, and Buddhists are going for Buddhahood. There are many many names for enlightenment.

To spiritual development there are paths as many as there are people. There is no ultimate spiritual path, better then the rest. If watching TV is expanding your consciousness and ultimately lead towards transcendence of your ego then that is your path.

Pleas lets move from subject of spirituality and how bad is controlling toward energy cultivation what was original subject.

Edited by Shagrath
  • Like 2

Buddhists LET it happen, while Taoists MAKE it happen.

Don't forget, there are MANY different Buddhist Paths! There are guys who reach Enlightenment with simply Tummo Meditation, at least according to the statements of monks in the documentary "Yogis of Tibet" (see link below!). And these are the guys with super-powers like imprinting their hands or feet into solid rock and transforming the matter of their body into energy (only hair and nails remain when they "vanish")! That's a form of tibetan buddhism and according to the great book "The Bliss of Inner Fire" by Lama Yeshe,

http://www.amazon.co...ords=inner fire

it's attractive to westeners because these like to work with "things", in this case: energy! It's not an abstract system. BTW, Lama Yeshe's book actually CONTAINS the exact instructions for the "vase breath" to build up this "inner fire", no matter what others on this forum claim. And this "meditation" is hard work, a taxing exercise for Mind and Body! Not "letting it happen"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOk0tZHwCs4

And concerning the "Zen" stuff and other forms of more passive and contemplative forms of cultivation, I'd like to hear some quotes that these guys doing it actually reached a high level of cultivation, that would indicate Enlightenment or Immortality!

And with that, I mean supernatural feats!

IMO, all this "Just awake to the greatness you already have (...so you don't have to work hard for it to build it up because you already have it!)"- stuff is completely absurd!

How do you want to light up a bulb if you don't have THE JUICE for it?

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 4