Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

What do you mean by TE?

After posting my "thoughts on nei kung", I guessed that this question would come up, because Temple Style Taichi addresses 2 things with that term:

1) According to Waysun Liao in his book "Tao - The Way of God", you have a tiny little piece of concentrated TAO in the deepest center of your Tantien already. That's your TE, your true center. TE never changes, it's the organizer of your creation, pulls in chi to assemble your lifeforce and governs the creation of your embryo and it's development. When you die, the chi falls apart, your mind ceases to exist and your TE returns to the TAO. Your TE has nothing to do with your self or mind, it's the same in every person!

2) "TE" as level of Frequenzy of your Mind+Lifeforce-Mix: When you are able to raise the frequenzy of your Mind+Chi-Mix to the same frequenzy as your TE and the TAO have, then your energy (=your being) and your TE become one and you become one with the TAO.

To illustrate this, here again the quote from Temple Style Taichi New-School Master Gregory James:

Once Jing is generated, it is your choice how to use it. But it is a waste if you use it only for simple tricks like making light in your hands, etc. Instead, Recycle the Jing Signal back Inward into itself through the Cyclic Moving Meditation Practice so as to Purify it further, generate a great surplus of Energy, and use this very Pure, very Powerful Jing Energy to Transform again to Realize and Ignite the Shen Energy (Spirit). Then further Purify the Shen Energy to Realize the Te––the Ultimate No-Self, the "piece of Tao inside." We then use Te to Connect to Tao.

So the order of things is: Chi, Yi (Mind), Jing, Shen, Te.

Did you learn only Clymans nei kung or you also learned temple style tai chi? What material would you recommend for tai chi?

I ordered for around $700 (if I remember right) DVD's from Liao (taichitaocenter.com).

I was very disappointed, because it was NO Nei Kung stuff at all! It seems to be the policy nowadays of the taichitaocenter to IGNORE/DENY the existence of the Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung stuff COMPLETELY, at least publicly! The only remaining affirmations are, absurd as it is,

1) Liao's first and most sold book since the 70's Taichi Classics. This book explains (not in detail!) the theory behind Nei Kung. The term "Nei Kung" is used in this book as the term for the internal work in Taichi.

2) Liao's new book "Tao-The Way of God". It's all about the theory of grasping your Chi and training it and infusing it ("cooking" it) with your high-frequenzy Mind-Energy to raise it's frequenzy and amplitude (until it matches TE/TAO-level-frequenzy! This is what Nei Kung (in Temple Style) is all about! The term Nei Kung is not used here! For the record: What Liao teaches today puclically concerning practice material in his DVD's and books follows NOT this operation method! (see below!) During Moving Meditation, you only OBSERVE your Chi with your Mind. You are not actively trying to grasp and control it! And you are not trying to vibrate it with high-frequenzy mental commands as you do it in Nei Kung to actively PUSH it to TE-level-frequenzy! Yeah, maybe after many years of practice this more passive process of Moving Meditation will lead to the fusion of Mind and Chi too (as Gregory James claims in the quote above!), but Nei Kung is without a doubt the stronger and faster way!

What Liao teaches publicly today with his DVD's and new books:

1) Taichi moving meditation: In this exercises, you try to develop a strong chi flow in the outer 12 meridians. The increased chi flow leads to "chi sensations", so you become aware of your Chi and get some control over it. Liao HIMSELF (!!!) confirms in his book Taichi Classics, pg.21, after talking about "T'ai Chi Meditative Movement", that it is not possible to achieve internal power with Moving Meditation only:

However, without any further training process, the ch'i will remain in your body and will offer no greater benefits than a heightened awareness of your own body. To further utilize ch'i it is necessary to practice a more advanced T'ai Chi meditation technique: condensing breathing.

So why isn't he teaching condensing breathing and further vibrating techniques in ANY of his publicly buyable DVD'S????

(I emailed the taichitaocenter and they confirmed to me that they don't sell any publicly buyable DVD with condensing breathing on it!)

It seems clear to me that you won't be able to progress far or fast with doing "Taichi Moving Meditation" only. Liao himself confirms that fact!

Gary on the other hand completely SKIPS Moving Meditation in his system, begins with Condensing Breathing and his students (according to the quotes I already posted) are not only able to build up internal power (Jing) nonetheless, but even faster than with first wasting years with Moving Meditation!!!

Gary teaches you however Taichi Moving Meditation if you want to, the "GOLD SASH" Bonus DVD in his Mind Light Nei Kung package contains all the basic Taichi Moving Meditations of Temple Style Taichi! I don't know how many of Liao's $50-$100 DVD'S you would have to buy to cover what Gary has on one bonus DVD!!

2) Concentrating on Tantien: That's ok, but why is he selling a two DVD set for $180 and the only exercise (+ a little bit of theory) on it is concentrating on Tantien??

3) Tao Gong: Yeah, I already had whole thread discussions with guys swearing how great Liao's Tao Gong exercises are! These exercises have the purpose to lead downflowing energy from the heaven into your body to "charge up" your energy with high-frequenzy heaven chi and to let the earth "drain" out the bad low-frequenzy chi from your system. Also, it contains exercises to "scrape off" with your hands bad energy that clings to your aura.

So you shall passively open to the heaven and earth and they will do all the work and boost you in short time to a god level! ...yeah, right! I've bought these DVD's too...at least the openly available ones, because there are also "private invitation" DVD's that I can't rank because I haven't seen them. Well, what I got from the "great" Charge Up & Drain Form's were simply superficial chi sensations. These were NOTHING compared to the Deep & Hard Core vibrations I got with Gary's material. Also, I did extensive research to find at least ONE Tao Gong practitioner who made it to "Jing". I didn't find one and the Tao Gong guy's on the taobums don't know one either. Well, there is the "New-School" Master Gregory James who seems to have some Fa-Jing or even Fa-Shen, but I have no idea what kind of training he really did. What I know is that he got MANY energy transmissions by Waysun Liao himself! So, again the quote I already posted:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67552&page=16

I have met at least a dozen or more of Liaos's students including those who have been practicing for over 30 years. It looks like this to me:

20 years ago or more he was teaching good stuff. I haven't seen any students who have been with him for less than 10-15 years who have in significant skill. Some of the older guys are really good and really nice. I know the training is very different than it used to be, because the older guys told me so.

The newer students seem to be way way off in some fantasy land. The older ones seem to have some base in reality. I don't think Liao actually teaches any Taichi anymore. If he does, just barely. It's all student teaching.

I think anyone with a solid six months of Jiujitsu could take out virtually any of the students who have less than ten years of taichi practice under there belts.

Even the guys who have been with him for over 20 years still say he hasn't given them everything which is very interesting since Liao himself was in training for less than 10.

I have touched hands in a teaching environment with Liao about half a dozen times. He is really really good! And, yes soft like a willow. Truely amazing. Very powerful.

To Liao, from his mouth, as I understood him say it, the purpose of taichi is to purify and return to the Mother, the Dao itself. I believe that is true.

It is also a nice excuse for students who don't want to face reality. They can just pretend that their taichi is good because they are "returning to the Dao." When someone puts them on the ground or into the wall they can respond with "That was really physical," or "Taichi is not a martial art," or any other nonsense that will help them justify the fact that they don't have anything to show for their training. I feel really sad for them. Especially because Liao is so good.

What is must have material (books/dvds) from Master Liao?

His books that cover the theory behind Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung (even if he doesn't use the term Nei Kung)

1) his book "Taichi Classics" (NOT the shortened version "Essence of Taichi"!!!)

http://www.amazon.co...rds=waysun liao

2) his book "Tao - The Way of God"

kindle:

PS: are those Clymans DVDs easy to learn from and have clear proper technique explanation?

Yes, he explains properly and methodically what exact details you have to do in each exercise, hands down. However, the pictures in the Nei Kung Bible (included in the Mind Light Nei Kung DVD package!) are great to illustrate visually these details. Again, yes, you will understand exactly what you have to do (at least I'm sure I did).

BUT, he explains only a little bit of the theory and WHY you have to do this and that.

I am a person who has to understand EXACTLY WHY I have to do this and that to stay motivated, therefore I read and STRONGLY recommend to you the two books above from Waysun Liao!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

ill be honest about something! from learning ying yang kung at my current lvl. i cant immagin what it would be like in the higher levels. 20 and up! as energy compounds new vibrations are awakened. and i can only speculate whats possible. also waysun liao was taught by 3 or 4 different masters. and they all had different masteries. and they all entrusted him with their systems. and all of them create dragongate taoism. as for higher level information it wouldnt do any good for a master to talk about it. if john chang or Waysun Liao told you how to do a hadoken, it would be pointless. if you dont have the energy to do one or have the other skills mastered it would take to pull it off you wont experience that. and what do you think peoples reactions would be if one of them blew up a tree or somthing with their energy. the thing is they know peoples minds are more sensitive than what you may think. in truth thats down rite scary to most people. lol!! then you get more crazies coming to learn how to blow things up. and how the crazies work they kill if they cant have it!! things have to be done according to devine will!! only showing certain information attracts certain kinds of people!! those who wish to dive deep and those who wish to master. not those who wish to control and conquer!

as for higher level information it wouldnt do any good for a master to talk about it. if john chang or Waysun Liao told you how to do a hadoken, it would be pointless. if you dont have the energy to do one or have the other skills mastered it would take to pull it off you wont experience that. and what do you think peoples reactions would be if one of them blew up a tree or somthing with their energy.

Really...

However, Waysun Liao DOES teach the theory of "How to transfer (project) Internal Power" in the correspondent chapter in his book "T'aichi Classics" on pages 61-66.

These exact exercises are taught in great detail by Gary in his "Green Sash" DVD. Gary takes 1,5 hours to make sure that you understand every detail exactly. These "power transfer" exercises are later a part of his Nei Kung Routine "D" DVD (1 hour). Both DVD's are part of his Mind Light Nei Kung DVD set.

the thing is they know peoples minds are more sensitive than what you may think. in truth thats down rite scary to most people. lol!! then you get more crazies coming to learn how to blow things up. and how the crazies work they kill if they cant have it!! things have to be done according to devine will!! only showing certain information attracts certain kinds of people!! those who wish to dive deep and those who wish to master. not those who wish to control and conquer!

I strongly doubt that "some crazies" will be able to invest the huge amount of dedicated work and time required to get great Internal Power and to keep their hands off their dicks to not screw everything up before they get it! :glare:

How do these "direct" methods of yin-yang gong differ from alchemical meditation in the pursuit of immortality through the micro cosmic and macro cosmic methods based on san bao theory? The very sme method depicted in all the classics and in books like secret of the golden flower and Taoist yoga, the neijing tu, hui ming ching etc etc?

What of spiritual immortality, the embryo, merging with the tao. To these methods by mo pai and Garry address these pursuits or are they only catering to metaphysical powers geared towards fajing, fashen and healing applications? My question is, what is the point of these systems if you will lose all this after you die, or is there a spiritual aspect to them that nobody is talking about on here....

In the initial stages both methods start with plunging fire into water to create vapor. Yet one circulates the yang qi down from the dan tien to the perineum, up the three gates to the bai hui and then down the ren mai and back to/between cv6 and ming men, while the other advocates not just directing some of the quantity of the hot qi from the dan tien into the waterwheel, but actually completely disconnecting the tan tien and sort of "tea bagging" it between the hui yin and the tailbone to completely fuse all the yang chi with the yin before brining the dipped Dan tien back up to its place.?

And all these nadis that are severed, 6 I believe they were, to release the tan tien, how does this change the tan tien, because it seems like a very permanent thing to sever the tan tien.

Could this be the underlying differentiation between quick and slow result in both methods : that one simply circulates a part of the yang qi through the waterwheel for bathing and washing and rinsing, while the other actually takes the whole Dan tien at once?

Edited by effilang

How do these "direct" methods of yin-yang gong differ from alchemical meditation in the pursuit of immortality through the micro cosmic and macro cosmic methods based on san bao theory? The very sme method depicted in all the classics and in books like secret of the golden flower and Taoist yoga?

What of spiritual immortality, the embryo, merging with the tao. To these methods by mo pai and Garry address these pursuits or are they only catering to metaphysical powers geared towards fajing, fashen and healing applications? My question is, what is the point of these systems if you will lose all this after you die, or is there a spiritual aspect to them that nobody is talking about on here....

In the initial stages both methods start with plunging fire into water to create vapor. Yet one circulates the yang qi down from the dan tien to the perineum, up the three gates to the bai hui and then down the ren mai and back to/between cv6 and ming men, while the other advocates not just directing some of the quantity of the hot qi from the dan tien into the waterwheel, but actually completely disconnecting the tan tien and sort of "tea bagging" it between the hui yin and the tailbone to completely fuse all the yang chi with the yin before brining the dipped Dan tien back up to its place.?

And all these nadis that are severed, 6 I believe they were, to release the tan tien, how does this change the tan tien, because it seems like a very permanent thing to sever the tan tien.

Could this be the underlying differentiation between quick and slow result in both methods : that one simply circulates a part of the yang qi through the waterwheel for bathing and washing and rinsing, while the other actually takes the whole Dan tien at once?

While Mo Pai isn't a taoist method i believe it would be classed under "hou tian" while Taoist Yoga would be "xian tian".

Mo Pai is a martial school so their nei gong is geared towards combat efficiency, the classic Taoist meditation is a purely spiritual pursuit.

I wouldn't say Mo Pai is a fast method, no one even got to level 4 which is really the basis for their school i believe.

Edited by Ish

Merceless

Wow!! You're really a level 10??! That's awesome bro! Everyone here would love to see a video demo of your powers! I know I would. I'd appreciate it.

I'm going to add one other thing. None of the people who are making comments about the teachings of Liao have actually studied with him, his ordained masters or even his private invite material so stop making grand statements as if you know it to be fact.

• Like 1

How do these "direct" methods of yin-yang gong differ from alchemical meditation in the pursuit of immortality through the micro cosmic and macro cosmic methods based on san bao theory? The very sme method depicted in all the classics and in books like secret of the golden flower and Taoist yoga?

you dont loose them when you die! you keep all that you learn. after yin yang kung all other energy you gain you keep. and after death can ineteract with the real world with the powers you had when you were here. thats the secret! depending on your level of density when you die determines the vibrations you can enter in to after death. you dont have to come back to a lower level of reality. you can go to the higher ones. and thats only after you mix yin and yang. i can vouch for this practicing astral projection. after i mixed yin and yang everything changed! it became different and you can interact with the spiritual world and energies easier. fire into water to create vapor is talking about yang-fire yin-water and when you mixthem you get vapor- a charge of energy that comes from the dantien. this can only be done when you mix them. this is coming from personal experience. i didnt undersand this until i reached my current level of practice.

• Like 1

So after you tea bag the whole dan tien to the hui yin and the tan tien comes back to its place, do you just condense it then tea bags it again after more time? Sort of like bathing the dan tien in the hui yin? Is it with everyone of these repetitions that the energy vibration increases? This is a new theory of practice to me which is different from the classical meditation.

Can you talk more about the process of severing the chords binding the tan tien so you can move it to the hui yin?

Edited by effilang

Merceless

Wow!! You're really a level 10??! That's awesome bro! Everyone here would love to see a video demo of your powers! I know I would. I'd appreciate it.

I'm going to add one other thing. None of the people who are making comments about the teachings of Liao have actually studied with him, his ordained masters or even his private invite material so stop making grand statements as if you know it to be fact.

i would love to! unfortunatley im still learning what im capable of! i figured this out on my own. im not training under a master, so some skills i wont have! im working on projecting and learning how to vibrate/drum the chi or cook the jing what ever you want to call it. i only know how to mix yin and yang and compress it i can direct it out. but lvl 10 is still a low level. my energy density isnt that high yet or it may be that i just dont know how to use it. and from my calculations you dont get cool powers if any till after level 14-15. this is because of the level of energy. ill explain. ill use this example, i use the term voltage or voltage equavalent because the energy of mixing yin and yang reacts as a form of electricity. in the video you can see john chang lighting up an l.e.d! light emmiting diode. if anyone is farmiliar with the engineering aspect of electronics l.e.d's give off light color due to the ammount of energy flowing in them. some 3volts and up to 7volts for others. and he changed the voltage easily.so to me the fact that he could light it up to me shows that its a form of energy that can react with elecronics. so after researching how much electricity is in the body i found this num often. 0.01v. so i used this as the base to figure out on the electric scale what would be possible at the different levels. scaling from 4-20. in the mo pai system at lvl 4 your life force energy doubles. so this 0.01v turnes to 0.02v. so lets do this! lvl 4: 0.02v , lvl 5: 0.04v, lvl 6: 0.08v, lvl 7: 0.16v, lvl 8: 0.32v, lvl 9: 0.64v, lvl 10: 1.28v, lvl 11: 2.56v, lvl 12: 5.12v, lvl 13: 10.24v, lvl 14: 20.48v, lvl 15: 40.96v, lvl 16: 81.92v, lvl 17: 163.84v, lvl 18: 327.68v, lvl 19: 655.36v, lvl 20: 1310.72v. now this being my theory and research. john chang said he uses less than 1% of his energy to heal this was in the early eighties. he was lvl 20. whats 1% of 1310.72v? do the math and then answer this question how would you react to that voltage. but i dont have any cool powers yet. but they'll come in time. but what i have noticed is a noticable difference in awareness, movement speed, healing, sensitivity to energy and energy fields. i noticed that i can move my energy out but its not dense enough! and i gotta bet better at changing the frequency of my energy.

• Like 1

So after you tea bag the whole dan tien to the hui yin and the tan tien comes back to its place, do you just condense it then tea bags it again after more time? Sort of like bathing the dan tien in the hui yin? Is it with everyone of these repetitions that the energy vibration increases? This is a new theory of practice to me which is different from the classical meditation.

Can you talk more about the process of severing the chords binding the tan tien so you can move it to the hui yin?

to get the best results you should hold it there and continue to draw in yang to it. this will cause the dantiens field to expand. rising the vapor. so when mixing hold it there draw in yang and compress it. you will know when you are compressing. lol! it will be intense until you get used to it.

and severing the cords. i would recomend if you practice martial arts moving your energy with your strikes! punches, kicks and moving your energy all over your body. these actions move the dantien and will eventually break it free. also during meditation you can focus on the dantien. and use your focus and will to move it. the 1st method is the easiest and the second is the hardest. also use angles right arm to left leg and back, left arm to right leg and back. dont push down till you are ready to mix!

How do these "direct" methods of yin-yang gong differ from alchemical meditation in the pursuit of immortality through the micro cosmic and macro cosmic methods based on san bao theory? The very sme method depicted in all the classics and in books like secret of the golden flower and Taoist yoga, the neijing tu, hui ming ching etc etc?

Simple: These methods seem more direct, because they are not encrypted. ;)

Uhm...you restore your Yuan Chi with Temple Style Nei Kung!

And concerning "merging with TAO": Did you actually read my posts in this thread?

Because I addressed this issue several times.

Edited by Dorian Black

no way is the fast way! if you dont know what your doing it will take forever! severing the dantien from ists "moorings" allows it to move freely and transmit its energy easier.

what is rab and nab? if you mean yang then yes you use or should have it full of yang when you push down. to note all yang stored and built up in the body will be transformed into lifeforce energy.

With traditional meditation the fullness of the dan tien with yang qi before any compression with rab (reverse abdominal breathing) can be ascertained by heat and vibration after which it naturally makes its way up the spine.

With your method how do you determine the fullness or sufficiency of yang qi in order to know when the right time is to mix?

What happens if you mix when there is not enough yang qi and what happens when you mix when there is?

In other words what are the signposts that mark the success of each level of work so one knows they are doing it right?

Edited by effilang

With traditional meditation the fullness of the dan tien with yang qi before any compression with rab (reverse abdominal breathing) can be ascertained by heat and vibration after which it naturally makes its way up the spine.

With your method how do you determine the fullness or sufficiency of yang qi in order to know when the right time is to mix?

What happens if you mix when there is not enough yang qi and what happens when you mix when there is?

In other words what are the signposts that mark the success of each level of work so one knows they are doing it right?

oh i get what your asking! well at first you wont feel the dantien the nerve center has to crystalize. you have to wait till it gets biger, you will understand when you get to that point. wait till it gets to the size of a large marble or golf ball. you will feel it grow the longer you practice. and it will take time. then you can, start compressing. and yes you use reverse breathing to compress. hold in the lower abs and breath down to the diaphram. but dont use alot of pressure at first and dont use to little. find a balance. and you have to be abstenant for the dantien to crystalize or harden. how long this process will take im not sure maybe 6mo to a year. not sure though mine hardend over yrs of practice. before i learned these tecniques. this practice is usless if you dont have your dantien at a working state. also when in meditation and feel your energy spin this is also an indicator that your there.

• Like 1

i would like u all to know somting, because some ppl have questions about the length of time it takes to get to different levels and such. it depends on who is teaching and their knowledge and skill level. liao sifu john changs master went from lvl 1-25 in ten yrs. i can tell you that most of that training in the first 2 years was doing what ive been telling here mixed with what ever martial forms they practiced. it depends on you and how much time you have to put into this practice. my usual time is 2 hrs aday in sitting meditation mixing yin and yang and compressing into my body.

i would like u all to know somting, because some ppl have questions about the length of time it takes to get to different levels and such. it depends on who is teaching and their knowledge and skill level. liao sifu john changs master went from lvl 1-25 in ten yrs. i can tell you that most of that training in the first 2 years was doing what ive been telling here mixed with what ever martial forms they practiced. it depends on you and how much time you have to put into this practice. my usual time is 2 hrs aday in sitting meditation mixing yin and yang and compressing into my body.

Hey there Merce my man! I was just wondering what you have that says specifically that you're a level 10?

In one of the systems that I've seen in the past, they have different leveling of course but 9000 was like being a bad mofo.

Also, due to my surroundings I often where these special boots called "waders" you know just in case I get into some deep shit, well theyre rubber and unfortunately I'm wearing them now, will this affect my cultivation?

Thanks bro! Wishin I could learn from you 1 on 1.

• Like 1

MPG,

I'm a bit disappointed that you would dare insult someone who is at a Mo Pai level 10 equivalent. He's taking time of out his busy training schedule to help people like you and I who are lost on the path and in desperate need of guidance. :glare:

I'll have you know that the system I was referring to has 72,000 naughdi's and once the pengalla and hypodermics become clear the moon fluid can exit the cavity of SBD odor. So, once you reach level 9000 then you have opened 9000 naughdi's. Just in case you were wondering....I've ordered a set of these http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4039312&010=SKU-7370242&003=4239056&camp=CSE:GooglePLA:4039312