Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

Step 1 in Temple Style Nei Kung: "Condensing Breathing"!
What does this exercise actually do? I'll tell you...
You suck with your Mind the Chi, that already flows through your 12 ordinary Meridians into "the five bows of Taichi". What are the 5 bows?
They are thought center lines:
1) in your torso (from your crown point of the head through the head through your spine through your pelvis to your perineum)
2 + 3) the center lines in your arms through the bones
4 + 5) the center lines in your legs through your bones
What does happen then?
Well, you have Yang-Meridians on the back of your head and torso, Yang-Chi flows in them from your perineum up to the crown point of your head. You have Yin-Meridians on the front of your head and torso and Yin-Chi flows in them down from the top of your head to your perineum. You have Yin-Meridians on the inside (the soft side!) of your arm, Yin-Chi flows in them from your finger tips to your torso. You have Yang-Meridians on the outer (the harder side!) of your arm, Yang-Chi flows in them from your your torso to your finger tips. You have Yang-Meridians on the outer side of your legs, Yang-Chi flows in them from your torso to your feet. You have Yin-Meridians on the inner sides of your legs, Yin-Chi flows from your feet to your torso. (Is it all one big closed inner circuit and does Yin-Chi change to Yang-Chi and back because of the flow direction and because of the meridians the Chi flows in? YES!!)
You may notice that every one of the five bows has one flow of Yang-Chi in one direction (AWAY FROM your center/tantien) and one flow of Yin-Chi in the OPPOSITE direction (BACK TO your center/tantien) on two opposing outsides.
Big question, what happens if you suck the flows of Yang-Chi and Yin-Chi at the same time from the surfaces deep INTO the five bows (into the bones)? Well, they will COLLIDE/FUSE of course! Fusion of flows of Yin- and Yang Chi, (true) Yin-Yang-Gong, powered, infused and controlled by Mind-Energy (Yi)! Yuan-Chi.
From my own experience, I can tell you that it feels like a Standing Wave!

mind energy

+yin chi (blue wave)

+yang chi (red wave)

=yuan chi / jing (black wave)

Standing_wave_2.gif
Then, you do "Basic Path Training" and "Left-Right-Vibration"-exercises to further increase the Amplitude (=Mass/Strength) and the Frequenzy (=Density/Pureness) of this Standing Wave by infusing more and more Mind-Energy.
Then, you store the produced Yuan-Chi in your Tantien.
That's what's really going on, folks!
So, the "heat" you use to "cook" your "water" (your own Yin- and Yang-Chi) into "steam" (your Jing or Yuan Chi) is your Mind-Energy ("Yi")! It's no wonder that Jing is considered to be in the bones and the Tantien. By further infusing Mind-Energy, your Jing becomes Shen and after that TE (an individual field of actual TAO-Level-Energy). All these are states of Yuan-Chi, according to it's Frequenzy and Amplitude. With reaching the TE-level, you achieve full enlightenment, the highest spiritual level possible, and become one with TAO!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Some videos of Taichi Masters demonstrating Fa-Jing (or Fajin, transfer of power with physical contact to the opponent) AND Fa-Shen or "distance power", transfer of power through space without touching the opponent!!! According to Mo Pai theory, this should only be able after doing seated meditation to gather Yin/Earth-Chi AND achieving "Yin-Yang-Gong"! Well, think again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5baDwFxTzI

it is true that fa-jing and fa-shen can only be reached by yin yang gong! i see your familiar with gary clyman, i am as well. he does higher lvl chi kung, one particular training being microcosmic orbit training . in the micro cosmic orbit training you send the chi from the dantien to the tip of th tail bone and back to the dantien. this mxes yin and yang. thats why you will get the tingling sensation in your groin. your mixing yin and yang. so inadvertantly you have developed yin yang kung. just on a really low level. i think this was develooped as a fail safe to practices like mo pai. thats why gary has the power he has, hes been mixing yin and yang for along time and didnt even know it.

• Like 1

...btw, another point of view would be that your Yang-Chi is the fire and that your Yin-Chi is the water and that the Mind only controlls that process.

On the other hand, Waysun Liao states CLEARLY in his book "Tao-The Way of God" that the high-frequenzy energy of your Mind is the "Heat" to "cook" and to raise your energy until it can "connect to God"!

The old classic texts of Taoist Alchemy state that Yuan Chi (or "taichi") is the fusion of Spirit and Vitality, Jing-Shen.

The meditation on your Tantien doesn't pull chi from heaven into your Tantien (what a ridicolous thought!), no, you actually "plunge" spirit (=awareness=mind) into your Tantien until it gets enveloped by and fused with vitality to Yuan Chi. The vibration that can be felt is an indicator for that.

Again, how can someone actually believe that concentrating deep into your body will somehow pull energy from heaven and earth into your body??? B.S.!!! :D

Also: Chi is/are ENERGY WAVES! You can't breath energy waves into your lungs, if someone wants to argue in that direction!

The chi of the earth is it's vibration btw, not gravity!

Another thing: The "electric" chi of the masters isn't electric at all. It's a high-frequenzy vibration, that can FEEL like being electrocuted. But it has NOTHING to do with electricy...at all!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

snapback.pngmore_pipe_guy, on 08 November 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Can you feel the Chi :)

Who are you quoting?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Yeah, I recommend the Old-School/Martial-Arts way of Temple Style Taichi as taught in the 70's by Grandmaster Waysun Liao in Chicago! Waysun Liao wrote a great book about it's theory in the 70's, the "Taichi Classics". It's the most-sold book about Taichi in the world btw. The second book I would recommend to you is "Tao - The way of God", also written by Waysun Liao.

These books will explain to you the theory behind true internal alchemy.

But Waysun Liao doesn't teach this Nei Kung exercises anymore...at least not openly and not with his DVD's.

The only remaining source for sale of the Nei Kung system in Temple Style Taichi is Gary J. Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung Set. You can buy it on his website Chikung.com for $3.450. It contains the following items:

-Tidal Wave Chi Kung DVD set (2 DVD's, around 3 hours. Here you learn essential Nei Kung exercises from the temple style taichi system and then you get the "Daily practice routine" where you can do this exercises, condensed in 28 minutes. Every Chi Kung system is always a small piece of a bigger Nei Kung system...at least it's the case with temple style. They are true Nei Kung exercises but not the whole system.)

-Gold Sash DVD (1 DVD with a Tai Chi workout)

-Green Sash DVD (1 DVD, around 1hour, with the exercises you will use to project jing, once you have it...Liao talks shortly about these in the taichi classics book in the chapter "How to transfer (project) internal power")

-Blue Sash DVD (1 DVD, around 1,5 hours, where you learn the rest of the internal Nei Kung exercises)

- and finally: 2 DVD's with the 4 one hour Nei Kung routines A,B,C,D. You then rotate these routines and they will lead you to Jing and beyond...they include all the internal Nei Kung exercises of the temple style taichi system.

-The Nei Kung Bible: All the internal exercises explained in form of photoshopped photos with Gary. It helps very much in understanding what he does on his Nei Kung DVD'S but I would clearly NOT suggest you to buy the Nei Kung Bible ONLY! I couldn't understand what and how to do the stuff by reading the bible. It's also much better to have Gary standing right in front of you on the screen, going with you through the exercises and motivating you to give your best, believe me that! wink.gif

-the Chi Kung Bible: an older book of Gary about the PPT / Chi Kung training.

Also, back in the 70's under Liao, you first had to go through the entire Taichi moving meditation system and be perfect in it, then you had the chance to learn the precious Nei Kung stuff! Only Gary and a few other people made it this far. Gary fell from grace with Liao because he taught the precious Nei Kung stuff to people FIRST without grinding them through the Taichi stuff before!

All right, now some quotes of interest I gathered so far:

WOW! Thank you immensely for explaining the whole process. I got my hands on Tai Chi Classic from Master Liao. Really great material. Everything is much more clearer now.

Now I should start saving and in 10 years buy Clymans DVDs :|

Edited by Shagrath
  • Like 1

Well he should from our perspective but from his I'm sure he doesn't care. If you want that knowledge you will pay 3.500 dollars and he'll have a thicker wallet. If you are not ready to pay that amount F**K OFF.

It's cruel but that's life.

PS: in 10-15 years when I gather the money I will tell you are the dvd-s worth the price :D :D :D

• Like 1

WOW! Thank you immensely for explaining the whole process. I got my hands on Tai Chi Classic from Master Liao. Really great material. Everything is much more clearer now.

Now I should start saving and in 10 years buy Clymans DVDs :|

My pleasure! :) ...and good choice! ;) I had to save money for 1,5 or 2 years to buy his stuff, but I did strongly restrict my expenses. Lol, I even made a partial payment (around 400 or 450 Euros) first out of fear that his price would go up and so he did ensure the price it had back then for me. His price didn't go up btw. I had no securities whatsoever for the payment, but he kept to his word and didn't "forget" the money he already had from me! I must say it was a conscious test of character from me for him and I was very happy with his attitude. You can clearly trust Gary with financiel issues, he's a honest guy.

Thousands of dollars for 2c DVD's, that is a bargain! He is really showing his compassion for the suffering of mankind by making his material so easily available.

Dude, are you kidding??? Other people on thetaobums like rodgerj agree with me that Gary's prices are DAMN LOW-PRICED for the immense worth of the material! rodgerj once wrote me that Gary's system is worth more than ANY money and he's right imo! I even suggested to Gary to FURTHER raise his prices (after completing my purchase, haha!)! I mean: What do you pay for a new car? A house? If you are really serious with taoist alchemic training, getting the right training advice should be MUCH more worth to you than a damn house! With Gary's Nei Kung course, you ONCE pay several thousand dollars and have everything you'll ever need at once...and you are independant from any master.

But when you go the "traditional" way, you are absolutely dependant to a master who just gives you one tiny peace after the other, maybe one exercise per year, or he even stops teaching you for whatever reason, if he thinks that you aren't training hard enough in his opinion or if you disagree with him in some things! I wouldn't want to take that risk!

Also, Gary's routines are just keeping you up, they are incredibly motivational, you just have to follow his directions. For me, that's much better than training with books and I can train with my master at any day or night time I want to!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

BTW, there is ONE BIG ISSUE with Gary's Nei Kung system but I am sure that this issue exists in EVERY other Taoist Alchemic system: From my own experience, I can tell you that the REGROW of sperm cells (AFTER ejaculation) VERY STRONGLY feeds from the surplus of inner power (jing) that you cultivate with Nei Kung / Taoist Alchemy!

Your vibration will strongly be diminished (at least at my low power level of development) one day after an ejaculation. And I mean with this that you will feel this clearly and without any doubt. It can take weeks to recultivate what you lost. Also, your sex drive actually INCREASES with the increase of your Jing and that can make you CRAVE for sex! So make sure you are GREATLY motivated to progress far, or you will end up in a sad up-and-down/one-step-forward-one-step-backward-game! You should clearly know what you want before you invest the money to buy Clyman's system.

There are around 100 people on earth who bought it (Clyman said that in an interview I heard), but how many actually achieved the Jing (or further), I can't say! And the main reason for that is imo that most people "throw out" in one moment of weakness what they had build up before in long hard work!

Clyman states clearly in several articles: "If you keep jerking off, you'll NEVER get the Jing!"

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 4

Does somebody know what made master Wang Xiangzhai, Robert Peng, newly famous John Chang, etc that strong in manifesting and controlling energy and energetic processes, zapping touch, etc? Is it just strong dan tiens or they have activated some parts of mind that other practitioners didn't or couldn't? I know a lot of people that are training some forms of qigong every day for 1-3h for 30 years and nothing, and Master Wang just did Zhan Zhuang and he went really in depth of controlling energy. Every individual with those kind of supreme energy control did different style/approach to training and because of that I cannot see any overlap in what they did except meditation and devotion to energy arts :)

Is there something special that person has to develop as ability or make strong some energy structure to start developing those kind of abilities or you just practice daily energy work and meditation and it will come if you have those kind of potentials inside you?

Thanks

The amplitude of power generated is partially a function of the level of stillness you can attain. Awareness fixed, just like in dorian's av.

From my experience, the "trick" here is to learn Zen Mind.

If you do Zhang Zhuang with a Zen Mind, it works deep.

Otherwise, you will reach a "limit level" of standing (maybe more than 2 hours), but nothing more.

*nods*

Yes. Though I'm being slightly presumptuous. I don't know Robert Peng, and I know enough about Sifu Chang to know I don't know what he does so this is not about him.

However in the lines of Xing-yi (and some bagua) there are accounts of this kind of ability, and I am aware of aspects of that.

First let me say, 'qi' can be felt either via nerves or from fluids, this I have been taught from several sources and so it seems beyond simply 'one style's' way of thinking. When felt through nerves it tends to be electric, zappy, tingly, or like lightning. Fluids is different. From this it is often clear which systems appear to advocate training that has an emphasis for one or the other or a balanced approach. It is NOT that you have 'electric' qi or whatever, the sensations are just that, and are a feedback for how you feel the qi. With practice you can learn to use qi in ways that produce those sensations more than others. Make sense?

You want to balance and practice xiantian (pre-heaven) and houtian (postheaven) methods. The xiantian gong tends to be the deeper more internal stillness practices that take you into yourself and back towards emptiness. The houtian gong tends to be about balancing and developing what and who you are here and now, physically, energetically etc. They are intimately related. Like the phrase 'to go out, go in, to go in, go out'. You can only go so far one way, without a balanced opposite. Xiantian gong tends to emphasise building and developing dantian and zhongmai.

Martial artists tend to emphasise houtian, because they need to fight. But the development of intent that aids the xiantian gong is defintely improved through the practice of martial arts.

Yi Quan if taught well is great houtian, however it is extremely rare for anyone to be doing xiantian within it.

Best,

For some more information see;

http://thetaobums.co...ng/#entry340654

good stuff as always :)

The equation for a "strong energy cultivation" is IN EVERY SYSTEM the same:

• Mind + Life = Power
  • Yi + Chi = Jing (= Yuan Chi btw.!)

What does that mean? Well, Waysun Liao says that you taichi exercise is like an oven.

Your chi is what you want to cook in your oven, "the high-frequenzy energy of your Mind is the Heat" (QUOTE!).

YOU INCREASE THE AMPLITUDE (="MASS") AND THE FREQUENZY (="DENSITY") OF YOUR CHI BY INFUSING YOUR MIND ENERGY IN IT! This "JING" = "Internal POWER" is a fusion of your Mind-Energy and your Life-Energy and therefore controllable by your mind! This JING is also YUAN-CHI, PRE-BIRTH CHI or PRIMAL/PRIMORDIAL CHI! So it's in fact not a fusion but a RE-fusion! Big surprise, the fusion of "water" and "fire" into "steam", the big goal of Taoist Alchemy, that's it!!

...and, to all Mo-Pai Lovers: you REALLY think that by concentrating deep into your body into your dantian (and doing reverse-breathing) you will somehow (by the grace of god maybe?) pull heaven-chi (& earth-chi) into your body??? Re-read what I have written above and think sharply about that....!

Maybe you should read some Taoist alchemy Classics translated by Eva Wong, eh!

ALSO: WHY CAN TAICHI MASTERS DO FA-SHEN (transferring power through space without touching you) WITHOUT EVER HAVING MEDITATED WITH THEIR ASSES ON THE EARTH??? Because it's simply a question of FREQUENZY and AMPLITUDE to transfer power through space! No "Yin"-Chi needed, guys! When you came beyond Jing to Shen, then you can do it!

Let's quote Temple Style Taichi Master Gregory James:

Jing, Shen, TE are just "reference points", in fact you just increase more and more the amplitude and frequenzy of your Mind+Chi-Mix!

:) when the coefficient of friction is surpassed...
  • Like 1

The SECOND big issue with Gary's system (and any other Taoist Alchemic System IMO) is that it's (as Liao and Gary state) like boiling water: It needs CONSTANT UNINTERRUPTED HEAT OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME until the water suddenly boils when reaching the boiling point! Or, as Gary said: "If you again and again take the water from the stove, IT WILL NEVER BOIL!"

So, longer interruptions in the training (over weeks or maybe even days), and "the water" might lose all it's "heat" (or at least great amounts of it) again!

Haha, brutal, isn't it? :wacko:

Well, this is the case UNTIL you actually reached the Jing (or the next levels Shen and finally TE), as confirmed by Gary! So these levels seem to be clear steps of profound change in your energy structure that will not reverse in case you have reached them once! Like levels of "awakening" or so.

Also: As like water unremarkably and quietly absorbs more and more heat over a long period of time and then SUDDENLY boils when reaching the boiling point, Gary confirmed to me that when he got his Jing, it was a sudden event and he "no more was the same as before", whatever that means. As with the process of boiling water, there are again and again "bubbles" before actually reaching the boiling point, strange experiences like hearing loud humming, feeling strong vibrations flowing around and then vanishing again.

Edited by Dorian Black

Some "bubbles" in my training process: :)

I can only talk from my personal POW. When I trained with Gary's Nei Kung only for a short time, I woke up at night and felt one vibration jump between the bones of my left and of my right leg jumping back and forth and felt the microcosmic orbit or a vibration in my backbone jump up and down and actually felt it bumping against the crown point of my head. The vibration was quite hard, sharp and quick. I stood up and it all was still there. I heard a loud hum in my head also. It was around 2 at night, I stood up and emailed Gary because I was a little concerned. Gary wrote back IN 30 SECONDS (!!!) and told me that that's all normal, he had that too and I shouldn't be concerned and simply go on training!

I trained 5,5 hours with Gary's Nei Kung and then straight went to bed before that experience. I sucked all the vibration I created into tan tien, there was no vibration left in my body. The vibration I created was NOWHERE as strong or fast as the vibration that suddenly flew around in my body that night.

My opinion is that it was actually my Yuan Chi that came out on it's own and doing something in my system, maybe clearing my channels or god knows what. It had to be a conscious energy because it did it on it's own! It mirrored the vibration I created but was 100 times stronger! Also the routes it flowed mirrored the routes I used in training. I guess I stimulated my Yuan Chi by feeding it with the vibration I created.

The experience didn't repeat itself until now but I hope it will happen again soon.

In Mind Light Nei Kung there are priciples included in the exercises that boost the frequenzy of the condensed energy higher and higher and I don't think that this is possible with condensing alone!

If you want to get an idea of what I am talking, read Waysun Liao's Taichi Classics. He describes briefly what you have to do after the condensing (or with it) to further increase the frequenzy "until the waves collide and break the barrier of time". But he certainly doesn't say HOW to do that. However, you learn it in detail with Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung!

kind regards

• Like 2

I want to share some of my "Condensed Thoughts on Nei Kung" with you, which I write in an openoffice file to help me think about and to comprehend the principles of how thinks work in theory and practice of Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung: :)

DORIAN BLACK'S CONDENSED THOUGHTS ON NEI KUNG:

• Your Nei Kung Training is cultivating the Energy Wave (Function) of your Existence!
  • Cooking with your Mind your Chi into Jing into Shen into TE is like cooking Water into Steam in a Pressure Cooker, like transforming Coal into Diamond, like refining Raw Iron into Steel!
  • Jing (=Cultivated Essence=Internal Power) is Yuan Chi!
  • A Constant/Uninterrupted Supply and High Accumulation of „Heat“ is required, or the „Water“ will never become „Steam“! „Water“ will suddenly transform into „Steam“ when the „Boiling Point“ is reached!
  • Your Nei Kung Training is like an Oven (or like a Pressure Cooker)!
  • Your „Heat“ you use to „Cook“ your Chi (=Life Energy) into Jing (=Internal Power) into Shen into TE is the High-Frequency Energy of your Yi/Mind (=Mental Energy)!
  • Your „Container“ is your Inward Concentration of your Mind and of your Senses from your Skin to your Marrow/to your Tantien during your Practice!
  • Your Chi is like a lake with natural flows and waves. Nei Kung is like creating waves with your hand (=your Mind) splashing on that lake and then drawing together and storing all these created waves as a big standing wave at the center (Tantien) of the lake. Eventually, the whole lake becomes a Gigantic Standing High-Frequency Wave.
  • Raise the Amplitude (=Mass/Strength) and the Frequency (=Density/Pureness) of your Vibration!
  • Your Chi must be Pure and Strong!
  • Pure = High Frequency of the Accumulated Chi Waves and High Speed of the Single Chi Wave,
  • Strong = Strong Chi Flow = High Amplitude of the Flowing Chi Wave(s) (like a Big Wave on the Sea)! Feel the Flow as strongly as possible!
  • Condensing Breathing: Transporting & Re-Joining the Yin- & Yang-Chi from the Superficial Yin- & Yang Channels into the „Stickman“ (=the Bones and/or the Deep Extraordinary Channels which naturally contain the Jing)! The Yin- & Yang Chi and the Mind-Energy Re-Join and Transform Back into Yuan Chi in the Stickman!
  • Basic Path Training: Takes place in the Stickman, not the Superficial Yin- & Yang Channels! Flowing the Jing in the Stickman and creating or enlarging already existing Basic Pathways for Jing in or around the Bones!
  • Condensing Breathing & Basic Path Training are both forms of „Bone Breathing“!
  • Every Move/Suck/Push comes from Tantien!
  • Concentrate always on your Tantien during the practice and store your Chi/Vibration in Tantien at the end of the practice to re-connect your Chi/Vibration to your TE and to transform your Chi/Vibration back into Yuan-Chi!
  • Re-connect to your TE: Bring your whole consciousness/all your senses back inward to Tantien and focus/concentrate them there: you try to feel/see/hear/smell/taste your TE there.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 5

Nice!

So we covered Jing and Fa Jing :)

What about Fa Shen? Anyone?

Fa-Shen = Distance Power

Waysun Liao, Taichi Classics, page 81:

Distance Power (ling kung jing)

As the vibrations of internal power increase and become more polished, it is believed that one can gain the ability to transfer power without being in direct contact with the opponent; in other words, power can be transferred over distances. This technique, known as Distance Power, is thought to take decades of practice to achieve.

Again, just a question of high enough Amplitude and high enough Frequenzy of the Energy signal. So, after achieving the Shen level in the process of your energy conversation, you will be able to transfer power without physical contact through the air. Also through empty space? I don't know...maybe only on the TE-Level! :D

btw, I strongly guess that you achieve the TE level if you are able to increase the frequenzy of your internal power vibrations...

"...until the waves collide and break the barrier of time"

(Taichi Classics, pg.60).

This means the vibration of your internal power collapses into a singularity!

What is a singularity? It's VOID = TAO!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Waysun Liao demonstrates Fa-Shen (Distance Power) first-hand to thetaobums-member forestofsouls:

http://thetaobums.co...__1

What we did was we all gathered in a circle. Master Liao had us put our hands out in the tai chi ball stance, which is standing shoulder width apart, with our palms facing one another, perpendicular to the floor. Sort of like holding a beach ball in front of you. He placed his hands around my hands, without touching. Then he said, let me know when you feel something.

Mind you, I was a chi skeptic at this time. I could feel vague light buzzings, but nothing substantial.

What I did was try to keep an open, empty mind and a relaxed body. I was curious, but quite sceptical. What happened was it felt like suddenly I was hooked up to a power generator. When I was younger, I once grabbed a refrigerator that wasn't fully grounded, and was mildly electocuted. It was similar, but it felt good. It started out vague, then I felt a lot of pressure as though I was submerged under water. I said nothing, and the feelings got very strong. Then the pressure gave way and it felt like liquid electicity was flowing throughout my body, and it felt as real and vivid as an oak table. I also felt my lower dan tien and upper dan tien swelling and opening, and it was ecstatic. It also felt like there was a fine electrical wire connecting the two dan tiens. I felt giddy and high, and couldn't stop smiling. It also felt there was an actual ball between my hands.

The main thought I had was "Oh my God I can't beleive this is real!"

Master Liao said that the object was to cultivate oneself so that one could feel that way without a master "charging you up".

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

The "Highest Achievement" in Taoist Alchemy according to Waysun Liao:

But the highest level some of those old masters achieved is what they called "daytime ascending".They could raise their energy so high that they could dissolve even their bodies into pure energy and just vanish and turn into a saint.

Waysun Liao, Tao: the Way of God ,pg.178

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

:excl: :excl: :excl:

Thing is though, what neidan systems did Waysun Liao really learn? What abilities does he really possess and what were they all actually derived from? Do we know? I do have a friend who studied some Temple Tai Chi decades ago and claimed he saw his teacher (not sure who) apparently walk through a wall.

Haha, great stuff, eh? ;) I guess you will be able to do that if you reach the TE-level, what means that you raised the frequenzy of your energy to match the frequenzy of TAO and therefore converted your whole energy to TE!

Has or had any Mo Pai Master in history ever possessed such incredible reality-shifting uber-abilities?!?

I guess not, and that should settle the question which style is more powerful (Temple Style Taichi or Mo Pai) once and for all!!! :D

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I guess not, and that should settle the question which style is more powerful (Temple Style Taichi or Mo Pai) once and for all!!!

But that would be so boring. Work hard, make money, pay Gary Clyman (who isn't even hiding anywhere), train hard,.....

Isn't Mopai dreaming more fun? :)

Thank you for all the posts by the way.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 2

But that would be so boring. Work hard, make money, pay Gary Clyman (who isn't even hiding anywhere), train hard,.....

Isn't Mopai dreaming more fun? :)

Thank you for all the posts by the way.

Sarcasm at it's best :D

When you pursue something that it's dreamy you have your excuse for not doing anything because you are waiting for the perfect moment who never comes :)

• Like 1

Haha, great stuff, eh? ;) I guess you will be able to do that if you reach the TE-level, what means that you raised the frequenzy of your energy to match the frequenzy of TAO and therefore converted your whole energy to TE!

Has or had any Mo Pai Master in history ever possessed such incredible reality-shifting uber-abilities?!?

I guess not, and that should settle the question which style is more powerful (Temple Style Taichi or Mo Pai) once and for all!!! :D

What do you mean by TE?

Did you learn only Clymans nei kung or you also learned temple style tai chi? What material would you recommend for tai chi? What is must have material (books/dvds) from Master Liao?

PS: are those Clymans DVDs easy to learn from and have clear proper technique explanation?

Edited by Shagrath
  • Like 1

thats a bold claim, i dont think its rite to say that. noone knows the true powers john chang holds! and we all know he has power. i can tell you that he isnt showing the full extent of his power! waysun liao is powerful, but he comes from a different school. they both poses yin yang kung! there fore i wouldnt go as far as to say who knows what. or whose more powerful. more has been released on dragongate taoism than on mo pai. i would say both their practices have " much to offer " its that type of thiking that causes rifts between groups of knowledge! use it ALL and become MORE powerful!