Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Can't get to chat anymore

I'm getting something a bit different from Cat Pillar:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-6]

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Need Help?

According to the front page no one is logged into chat, even though it says there are too many users in there.

Every time I get in I'm on my own ... maybe you chose a busy moment?

I'm getting something a bit different from Cat Pillar:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CSTART-6]

The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Need Help?

According to the front page no one is logged into chat, even though it says there are too many users in there.

Same here 1 min ago. (5 online)

Edited by Homserat Tember

I move that 'chat' be promoted to 'conversation' or be dubbed 'banter'. Or 'gettin down wid da homies'.

or 'Interchange place".. or perhaps best of all.. it could be called, quite correctly, "intercourse".

Just not liking the word 'chat'.

Then you could say "anyone care to join me in intercourse" which would cause a bit of a stir with the cultivators on here ;)

Noticed there were 3 people in chat (by cool feature at bottom of Lobby page) but tried to enter and read:

Noticed there were 3 people in chat (by cool feature at bottom of Lobby page) but tried to enter and read:

It could be that 2 people who are anonymous users (who choose the option to hide their name here) were in there as well, filling it up with 5 members.

Sign in to follow this