Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

A few questions about important questions about ejaculation control and sexual energy

How can I avoid retrograde ejaculation?

How can I overcome the urge to ejaculate?

Don't orgasm result in lost in jing energy?

Will reverse kegels over relax my muscles?

How long and how do you open your microcosmic orbit?

Where exactly should I start?

What effect do cold showers have on a qi?

How can I avoid retrograde ejaculation?

Learn where your point of no return is. If say its at 95% arousal, then learn to stay between 30% to 90% arousal and never pass it to the point of no return.

Learn to manage your arousal levels by Mastering Relaxation, Transmutation and the Pause... These are the 3 Tantric Keys {sexually speaking}.

How can I overcome the urge to ejaculate?

learn to enjoy every moment of pleasure, for what it is. Every pulse of pleasure is really a moment of orgasmic joy.

When you see your self hopping on to the express train to Orgasm that conventional sex is, use the Pause.

Its the ultimate slap in the face to our conventional wiring that says we must achieve Ejaculation at all costs. When you pause, notice the little man within screaming

"What are You Doing!!! Why did you stop!?? You NEVER NEVER STOP!!!"

Then when you are relaxed again continue...

Don't orgasm result in lost in jing energy?

Yes!

Will reverse kegels over relax my muscles?

what exactly do you mean by reverse kegels?

How long and how do you open your microcosmic orbit?

Hard to say, depends on how old you are, how good your energy reserves are, whether you are meditating on opening the MCO or not {out side of sexual practice} the Kind of MCO meditation you are doing, and how successfully your retention practice is, your diet, your health levels, your elemental dispositions and probably a host of other factors.

Where exactly should I start? & What effect do cold showers have on a qi?

Its hard to say. Avoid Mantac Chias sexual stuff as they have erroneous teachings within them.

Asking questions here is good. Find a practice of the MCO you like, and preferably one that is heavy on LDT cultivation.

I personally like 60-70% Lower Dan Tien focus, and 30-40% MCO...

• Like 7

Learn where your point of no return is. If say its at 95% arousal, then learn to stay between 30% to 90% arousal and never pass it to the point of no return.

Learn to manage your arousal levels by Mastering Relaxation, Transmutation and the Pause... These are the 3 Tantric Keys {sexually speaking}.

learn to enjoy every moment of pleasure, for what it is. Every pulse of pleasure is really a moment of orgasmic joy.

When you see your self hopping on to the express train to Orgasm that conventional sex is, use the Pause.

Its the ultimate slap in the face to our conventional wiring that says we must achieve Ejaculation at all costs. When you pause, notice the little man within screaming

Yes!

Hard to say, depends on how old you are, how good your energy reserves are, whether you are meditating on opening the MCO or not {out side of sexual practice} the Kind of MCO meditation you are doing, and how successfully your retention practice is, your diet, your health levels, your elemental dispositions and probably a host of other factors.

Its hard to say. Avoid Mantac Chias sexual stuff as they have erroneous teachings within them.

Asking questions here is good. Find a practice of the MCO you like, and preferably one that is heavy on LDT cultivation.

Thank you, But what's the point of multi orgasm if you just end up losing energy, Seems like a waste of time.

I'm 16 years old and after alot of research it seems ejaculation is quite bad heh heh, I'm very athletic.

Also, What books do you recommend for me? And is it a good idea to store all my energy in my dan-tien, Because I've been deep breathing for a month.

And what will horse stance do for my chi? Are the chakras and mco connected?

And if I can't orgasm how can I be satisfied sexually? What's the difference between your method and bathroom edging.

Edited by yondaime109

I am not the expert Seth is. I do practice kareeza sometimes, ie non ejaculatory sex. Which is not multi-orgasmic, for me it's just backing off when I run too hot. I use relaxation, deep breathing, and feeling the vowel of long Aaeeei in my crown (its what I do, Ooos, Ohs & Ums bad). I don't think I lose energy doing kareeza, matter of fact the problem is I get increasingly hornier. I think its a big testosterone boost, which can create problems with aggressiveness.

At 16 I wouldn't worry too much about ejaculation, unless your heading for monkhood. It's great to practice self discipline, but at 16.. you're fighting powerful tides of nature. Don't get too hung up on it.

It's always a good idea to store energy into the dan-tien. Most traditions have you rub the area in a circle a number of times or at least put relaxed concentration there afterward meditation or any esoteric practice. You want energy there, not floating around your head.

• Like 1

The point is that you dont have to be celibate, to get its energy benefits.

Multi orgasmic means you never have an orgasm that would lead to ejaculation or injaculation {retrograde}.

What does happen is that in being really present with your self or your partner, without the orgasm goal oriented mind set being present, that one deeply enjoys the feelings of connection with ones partner, and deeply enjoys all the pleasurable sensations of sex for just what they are {with out an end goal in sight} and that the longer one goes, the more and more amazing the pleasure becomes, untill your whole body is trembling with 'orgasmicness' without ever approaching the physiological event where semen would try to escape your body, in a conventional {muggle} orgasm. That is the detail that drains the sexual energy.

And its far far better than conventional sex, both in pleasure and love connection.

• Like 1

I am not the expert Seth is. I do practice kareeza sometimes, ie non ejaculatory sex. Which is not multi-orgasmic, for me it's just backing off when I run too hot. I use relaxation, deep breathing, and feeling the vowel of long Aaeeei in my crown (its what I do, Ooos, Ohs & Ums bad). I don't think I lose energy doing kareeza, matter of fact the problem is I get increasingly hornier. I think its a big testosterone boost, which can create problems with aggressiveness.

At 16 I wouldn't worry too much about ejaculation, unless your heading for monkhood. It's great to practice self discipline, but at 16.. you're fighting powerful tides of nature. Don't get too hung up on it.

It's always a good idea to store energy into the dan-tien. Most traditions have you rub the area in a circle a number of times or at least put relaxed concentration there afterward meditation or any esoteric practice. You want energy there, not floating around your head.

Hey good to hear thelerner! Karezza is the {or a} path of multi orgasmicness. Mantac Chia incorrectly espoused the theory that a man could have an infinite number of 'ejaculation response triggering' orgasms and he called it Multi orgasmic. That is just not true. Whether one spills the beans or squeezes their PC so hard that the fluid escapes into their bladders, it is still a conventional orgasm, and a man can only have a couple of them in any given sexual encounter. {high testosterone may allow a man to have a few more on top of that, but its not sustainable ultimately and does nothing for energy cultivation}

As for retaining at 16, well think of shaolin temples, and many of the great masters from many traditions. They did not waste all that amazing energy from those precious years.

I was celibate for about a year when I was 18-19 and I think that is one reason why my spiritual experiences were so unusually Intense back then. If only I had known how to properly retain and cultivate when I started out with Tantra...

Be well :)

• Like 2

Hey good to hear thelerner! Karezza is the {or a} path of multi orgasmicness. Mantac Chia incorrectly espoused the theory that a man could have an infinite number of 'ejaculation response triggering' orgasms and he called it Multi orgasmic. That is just not true. Whether one spills the beans or squeezes their PC so hard that the fluid escapes into their bladders, it is still a conventional orgasm, and a man can only have a couple of them in any given sexual encounter. {high testosterone may allow a man to have a few more on top of that, but its not sustainable ultimately and does nothing for energy cultivation}

As for retaining at 16, well think of shaolin temples, and many of the great masters from many traditions. They did not waste all that amazing energy from those precious years.

I was celibate for about a year when I was 18-19 and I think that is one reason why my spiritual experiences were so unusually Intense back then. If only I had known how to properly retain and cultivate when I started out with Tantra...

Be well :)

Hehe, Being 16 doesn't equal high test levels, The only reason I've embarked on this journey is because I jacked off everyday for a year when I turned 14, Only when I turned 16 did I realize how much I screwing myself over (No pun intended). I need to conserve energy. The longest I've been celibate is 20 days.

I ejaculated yesterday after 5 days of celibacy and my head felt foggy and irritated the entire day, So I guess I'll focus on my sacral and solar plexus chakras for chi development. I think my strongest chakra is my root.

Yes!

Thanks for your insights Seth. Searched all over the forum to refind this post. My chest seems to beopening a bit more open lately and rather than pursuing things from a purely sacral awareness there is becoming a strong desire within me to "connect" from the heart, a good signi think that I am ready to experiment with these things. Blessings to you.

My 2 Cents, Peace

• Like 1

Hey Seth, a question came to mind regarding the 3 tantric keys you talked about (relaxation, transmutation,pause). Do you see transmutation as a separate process done after sex or during? If done during the act.....is it something as simple as putting ones awareness on the LDT? What methods do you use?

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Hey Seth, a question came to mind regarding the 3 tantric keys you talked about (relaxation, transmutation,pause). Do you see transmutation as a separate process done after sex or during? If done during the act.....is it something as simple as putting ones awareness on the LDT? What methods do you use?

My 2 cents, Peace

When I say transmutation processes I mean through things like Cobra breath, MCO or big draw. These can all help draw highly stimulated sexual energy away from the genitals, and then circulate it which starts the transmutation process...

• Like 1

When I say transmutation processes I mean through things like Cobra breath, MCO or big draw. These can all help draw highly stimulated sexual energy away from the genitals, and then circulate it which starts the transmutation process...

Cool thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

This page contains posts from Healing Tao (HT) instructors cautioning about the problematic "Iron Shirt packing breathing" and "Healing Love" methods within that system.

• Like 1

Oh goodie... sarcasm. Could you please elaborate where he is mistaken? In how many cases? I am just about to follow his teachings. Please expand this a little further.

Sign in to follow this