skydog

Ripped dan tien

Im not sure if my dan tien is ripped but masturbated a couple of times in a day (even though I would not like to do these things) and I get a slight pain there...

They say dont do energy practice after masturbating, but isnt everything a kind of energy practice...walking, thinking

anyways is this a serious situation or just goes away by itself.

• Like 1

I kind of have the ability to self heal, spontaneously putting my hands on certain places then shaking, yawning, burping and feeling better...I think I should do this right, cos when i do it it goes to my dan tien and other areas...?

how long have you had this pain? It will most likely go away by itself, depending on how often and vigorously you masturbate(d). :D The root takes a bit of time to recollect. Take the pain as a sign that you should slow down and lay off it for a while, and if it continues for 'too long' then see a doctor. Blessings.

There is no such thing as a ripped dan tian. Here is what is happening, most guys masturbate more than once a day. The reproductive system need time to recuperate after once, but two to three times of masturbation was over worked the system. Most guys get a pain on the left side of the abdomen. To get rid of the pain, you can perform acupressure right below the navel by pushing down with the index and middle fingers. You should feel a pulsating sensation, but don't worry just let it happen for awhile until the pains goes away. You may take a deep breath and expand the abdomen fully against the two fingers.

Please take the advice from Fu Yue from the above post.

You're fine. You may run into troubles if you try to forceful compress chi into the dan tien but otherwise just dont worry and rest, it will go away.

Testicles continue up into the abdomen, connective tissue is more vulnerable than you may think. Stop assaulting yourself and take it easier next time.