Lindelani Mnisi

Bending the elements

When i found out that you can bend/manipulate the elements, the first thing i wanted to bend was earth, but i found out that air was my natural element, which made alot of sense and cleared up great mysteries in my life. I love airbending and suggest that you find your natural element and learn to bend it. Finding my element was like awakening another side of me i never knew. I invite you to find yours, it is invigarating

• Like 1

Sounds mysterious, how would you go about finding your element and bending it? Where do you begin.

• Like 2

Kinda simple actualy, i googled how to bend the elements and found a site that had the instructions and a quize. I took a quize and got the answer.

Lol sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting but hey, fireworks don't always burn bright. Word of advice, in my opinion, whatever the quize says your element is, only you will know if its the truth or not

Just don't be bending any hurricanes my way, Okay?

Lol luckily airbenders are kinda like monks, we aren't that agressive and most airbending moves are either defensive or inflict minimal damage, so no need to worry about me, but i can't promise for mother nature.

Oh and something cool, you can learn to bend all the elements but your natural one will be the easiest and the opposite of your natural one will be the hardest

despite the quiz - could we turn this into something...

There is no spoon? the spoon is an extension of yourself...you bend yourself type of thing or not?

I imagine this info to be hush hush though ^_^

Well sinfest, like i said, only you can know whether its the truth or not. With each element there are personality traits. Jah white wolf, what you said. You can find all the info on google, watch out for the avatar pages though

Well sinfest, like i said, only you can know whether its the truth or not. With each element there are personality traits. Jah white wolf, what you said. You can find all the info on google, watch out for the avatar pages though

Cool!

^_^

Love Avatar!

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

When i found out that you can bend/manipulate the elements, the first thing i wanted to bend was earth, but i found out that air was my natural element, which made alot of sense and cleared up great mysteries in my life. I love airbending and suggest that you find your natural element and learn to bend it. Finding my element was like awakening another side of me i never knew. I invite you to find yours, it is invigarating

Hmm...

Most authentic elemental lineages usually have a initiation and elemental empowerment.

and Elemental forms like the fire form is done facing SW.

The elements are powerful more powerful than what you know. All there is - is the elements it is the combination of the elements that made everything in this plane and others.

The 5 elements are connected to the 5 awareness.

There are 2 types of elemental schools that i know of some follow the tantra path while others follow more of the shamanistic path.

I'll tell you this that you dont manipulate the elements with your chi. You have to become one with the elements. And even if you do that you still need a master to train you. To do things like pushing storms away and so on.

• Like 1

Oh jah white wholf, avatar rocks big time. Unfortunatly for me templetao, I don't know where to find a master, i'll try meditating on it though, but what i realy wanna do is astral project, im sure i could find a guru there,

Well i can point you in the right direction. start your search for Tibetan elemental masters.

There are elemental lineages.

There are certain qualities that an elemental master should have. for example lets say where working with the fire element then the master should know the fire stance the fire mantra fire mudra and fire form. Plus know how to use the element and when to use it.

The elements are far reaching the study of the elements is a study of everything.

An elemental master knows which element deal with good luck and could bless you with that element. If you had problems with an entity an elemental master would make an earth element fu as for the earth element deals with spiritual protection.

The elements heal and have their own unique nature to them building and balancing your inner elemental forces and learning to connect them to the external elemental forces is the tru art.

Like in training your water chi will become so strong that you will just feel it vibrate around when you think about it. In time you learn how manifesting your water chi affects your environment but you will also be able just to connect to the water chi around you as well because the water element is so strong in you.

Well good luck on your search.

• Like 1

Lindelani Mnisi,

On your journey you might encounter some secrecy when you speak to these elemental masters but dont be put off thats just the way they are.

Elemental training is different than taoist alchemy. In taoist alchemy it takes awhile to generate heat. In elemental training it takes no time at all because your not converting and/or transmuting essence. In element training your just either collecting and/or just manifesting the fire element thats it.

Now there are 2 main theories on elemental training.

1. is elementally charging a chakra so the elemental chi manifest from the chakra and out into the universe,

2. the other is bringing in elemental chi from the universe and storing it in a chakra.

both approaches lead to the same thing.

The elements come into and out of your body very pure.

Good Luck.

Pore breathing....

Absorb the element, through inhale...

exhale and become like it

the elementals who dwell within the elements, become 'allies'

you can project your consciousness inside organic and inorganic articles this same way

feel what a rock feels

and even astral project through tarot card imagery [or tattvas for elements]

cool off a hot room using earth breathing

opposite of g`tumma :)

I own the 'Last Air-Bender' movie-- I watch it once a week

I didn't know it was 'suppposed to be a kid's movie' -- I hope they continue making them :)

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 1

And what is telesmatic Imagery and where can i get them? I already kind of know the wind. When i bend, it's like another extension of me, a brother. The wind feels, free, playful and most of all, great yet humble. I am the wind :)

• Like 1

Listen there is so so much to elemental training. Its more than just playing with the elements.

There is

Elemental magic

Elemental healing

Elemental astrology

Elemental fighting

Elemental spiritual alchemy

and so on.

The elemental chi must be charged and flowed and even that is not elemental alchemy.

Element training has a direct connection to the rainbow body.

Find a master and learn how to do things like give an elemental empowerment and so on.

Initiation is a big thing in the elemental schools. Infact you cant learn the elemental alchemy until you are initiated.

and even then you must be initiated into the spiritual practice.

I remember i had to charge my elemental chi for 100 days before i could start the spiritual practice. and during that time i was told that i coudlnt do any elemental healing and or make any fu(s) or charms.

You can have all the elemental chi you want but if it isnt charged then it cant help you. The charge stays with you...and can be built up to almost an unlimited strength.

I could go years without doing an elemental med and could still activate my charge and summon my elemental chi.

You must find a master to know what its like you have to know that you can kick on your elemental chi like a jet engine.

• Like 1

Are we talking about something like Franz Bardon's initiation to Hermetics? I could get a feel for elemental ether, but prefer Glenn Morris' KAP's elemental system.

• Like 1

Find a master and learn how to do things like give an elemental empowerment and so on.

Initiation is a big thing in the elemental schools. Infact you cant learn the elemental alchemy until you are initiated.

and even then you must be initiated into the spiritual practice.

You must find a master to know what its like you have to know that you can kick on your elemental chi like a jet engine.

This sounds like an Infomercial to buy a Master. Totally untrue. No one needs a Master. No one needs a god. No one needs anyone to learn, nor to have their hand held.

Sorry, but unless someone has thousands of dollars to spend, to buy, travel, & sift through 'fake masters' to find a '

real master', [whatever that is] - then we're doomed unless we hit the Lottery.

I ''seen'' some of the "masters" you guys talk about on this forum... [...]

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 1

Are we talking about something like Franz Bardon's initiation to Hermetics? I could get a feel for elemental ether, but prefer Glenn Morris' KAP's elemental system.

Something like Bardon. I have no knowledge about KAP though

And what is telesmatic Imagery and where can i get them? I already kind of know the wind. When i bend, it's like another extension of me, a brother. The wind feels, free, playful and most of all, great yet humble. I am the wind :)

Golden Dawn has some info on it. I can get you some info on it too, if you find GD not to your liking

Perhaps at the highest level bending is possible, but there is the phenomena of people seeing fiction and taking it too literally. They watch star wars and thus think they're Jedi's, or watching an excellent cartoon like Avatar and thinking they'll be able to perform acts like the cartoon characters.

IMO There's value in these archetypes, but it isn't in having the powers of a cartoon character. For me its in decision making and understanding the world and its patterns.

• Like 1

Perhaps at the highest level bending is possible, but there is the phenomena of people seeing fiction and taking it too literally. They watch star wars and thus think they're Jedi's, or watching an excellent cartoon like Avatar and thinking they'll be able to perform acts like the cartoon characters.

IMO There's value in these archetypes, but it isn't in having the powers of a cartoon character. For me its in decision making and understanding the world and its patterns.

I agree-- Hollywood always makes it much more hyperbolic

like kungfu masters flying and fighting in tree tops lol

The pore breathing that DNB mentioned on the first page is something that Bardon teaches. I still have a copy of "IIH" but haven't worked with it in years. If I were to learn an elemental system I'd probably go the Bardon route, but that's just me.

I'd be interested in reading more about KAPs elemental system...but I have no interest at all in raising Kundalini, so not sure if it would be as useful to me.

• Like 1