Disabled Not Broken

Some Feasible Goals To Strive For: Elixir Cultivation

Cool esoteric stuff. You should get a Personal Discussion Page and make sure this and other how-to posts are kept in a single place where they can be worked through. You've got some fascinating techniques.

Thanks for sharing them.

• Like 1

Cool esoteric stuff. You should get a Personal Discussion Page and make sure this and other how-to posts are kept in a single place where they can be worked through. You've got some fascinating techniques.

Thanks for sharing them.

Thank you, that was very cool :)

I'm glad to assist others

Now that I have this knowledge, if I can't share it- what the heck can I do with it? LOL :)

Someone Emailed me, and asked me why I always use the colors red and blue

Red & Blue can be used for cross correspondence in Western based Magickal systems

Jupiter is blue

Mars is red

On the Tree of Life/Qabala, Chesed is Blue and Red is Gevurah

Chesed= the building force of the universe.

Geburah= tearing down force of the universe/Entropy

From my research into this phenomenon over the years, blue is shortening wavelength, red is lengthening wavelength.

In laymans terms, this is doppler shift in the light spectrum.

blue is traveling towards you or condensing and red moving away or expanding relative to the observer.

Does it eliminate suffering?

Ceasing one's attachments to their afflictions at the root, why not? But only if you've also dropped the attachment to non-suffering :lol:

• Like 1

Ceasing one's attachments to their afflictions at the root, why not? But only if you've also dropped the attachment to non-suffering :lol:

"what the bleep do we know" movie- shows how the body can get addicted to chemicals related to drama, suffering, etc

we create circumstances to ensure a steady flow of these chemicals, or we start to withdrawl

what qi practitioners and magi have known for ages ;)

"what the bleep do we know" movie- shows how the body can get addicted to chemicals related to drama, suffering, etc

we create circumstances to ensure a steady flow of these chemicals, or we start to withdrawl

what qi practitioners and magi have known for ages ;)

Some very feasible goals that can be reached- in exchange for your time and patience, are the following:

Empathy

Healing [Miraculous, distant as well]

Communion of spirits

Transferring of power

[be careful with allowing just anyone to give you 'transmissions/Shaktipat/tweaks']

Telepathy

Time Travel

Universal [Akashic Records] Knowledge

Manipulating energy at will

Charging Organic objects

Assuming god-forms

Clairvoyance

Clairaudience

Astral Travel

(....&, apparently, 'stop breathing' and scare people )

But does it eliminate suffering?