10 replies to this topic

#1 shaq786

shaq786

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

You have no idea how much mental focus I have, but also how horney I am. But in my meditative state, I can feel more concentration much more...I dont doze off into space as much thinking about random stuff. I dont know how safe not masturbating is for the prostate(cancer conerns) and also I have this inner rapist feel like it wants to come out lol.

#2 Tom Lin

Tom Lin

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Becoming a more positive and wholesome person through experience for the betterment of myself and others.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:01 AM

congratulations bro.

i wish you well on your journey of abstinence.
You don't understand.

#3 Sifu ReL

Sifu ReL

-Okami Sennin

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:TIAN MEN PAI SCHOOL OF PHILOSOPHY
    31st GENERATION

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

You have no idea how much mental focus I have, but also how horney I am. But in my meditative state, I can feel more concentration much more...I dont doze off into space as much thinking about random stuff. I dont know how safe not masturbating is for the prostate(cancer conerns) and also I have this inner rapist feel like it wants to come out lol.

Whats the longest you ever went without Ejaculation....I WENT 59-Days.
WHO AM I?
I am not this Body ...
I am not this Voice....
I am not this MIND

#4 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Posts like this belong on NoFap.
Reality is awesome.

#5 shaq786

shaq786

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Whats the longest you ever went without Ejaculation....I WENT 59-Days.

Only 6 days so far lol...I feel like caving sometimes.

#6 Protector

Protector

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4931 posts
  • Interests:Pepsi, Fanta, Mustard, Meat, Fresh apples, Females, Learning, Old Cartoons, That Feeling, Horse Stance

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Don't bring any attention to it or the magic is gone!
oops :lol:

Abandon all hope ye who enter here

#7 Enishi

Enishi

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Stillness-Movement, KAP, Bardon, Remote Sensing/Telepathic Experimentation

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

It's a lot easier if you're with a partner who is energetically sensitive and can help set up a qi exchange with you. ;)

#8 shaq786

shaq786

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Don't bring any attention to it or the magic is gone!
oops :lol:

I'm not horney but I am giving it attention...i thought if you get excessively horney, you'll miss out but its ok to think about it, just dont be horney.

#9 ChiDragon

ChiDragon

無為道人

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6940 posts
  • Interests:A Semi-Taoist, understand Chinese fluently, who practiced Tai Chi and Chi Kung with noticeable significant results. Especially, interested in acupressure and had performed on myself and wife to cure minor body pains. Study the true meanings of the Tao Te Ching by doing its translation into English.

Interested in finding and demystify ancient ambiguous ineffable concepts in correlation with modern scientific knowledge.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'm not horney but I am giving it attention...i thought if you get excessively horney, you'll miss out but its ok to think about it, just dont be horney.

It doesn't matter how much attention one gives it; and one will not get horny. It is the initiation to reactivate it again; then, one will be very horny.
靜觀其變 以靜制動
Beware of the unexpected silently
Handle adversity with calmness

Posted Image

#10 OldChi

OldChi

Young Wipper Snapper

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3295 posts
  • Interests:Neigong, Martial Arts, Divination

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Only 6 days so far lol...I feel like caving sometimes.

A trick i learned from my neigong practice which really helped with retention was simply to keep your awareness on your LDT throughout the day as best you can.

I have found this helps a lot.

-My 2 cents, Peace

#11 konchog uma

konchog uma

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2922 posts
  • Interests:-
    skygazing
    soothsaying
    swashbuckling

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

and for prostate health, squeeze the anus and pubococcygeal muscle (the pelvic floor muscle) rhythmically for a few minutes a day to give the prostate a nice internal massage

better than your thumb lol

and congrats! i hope the benefits of your cultivation deepen and continue to enrich your life

edit: agree with oldgreen, raise the energy. the rapist will die if you don't feed him

Edited by anamatva, 28 July 2012 - 06:12 PM.

"All the philosophical theories that exist have been created by the mistaken dualistic minds of human beings. in the realm of philosophy, that which today is considered true, may tomorrow be proved to be false. No one can guarantee a philosophy's validity. Because of this any intellectual way of seeing whatsoever is always partial and relative. The fact is that there is no truth to see or to confirm logically; rather what one needs to do is to discover just how much the mind continually limits itself in a condition of dualism." -Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users