Greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sbtl_nrg

sbtl_nrg

• The Tao Bums
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:太极拳, 詠春, 气功, dance, Buddhism, Daoism, medicine, meditation, linguistics, logic, nature

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hey everyone. I come to this forum every once in a while anonymously when I have questions, and I usually find them already answered (quite thoroughly at that). Recently I started practicing the Flying Phoenix Chi Kung system, so I don't want to miss out on some personal help from wiser/more experienced members. Aside from that, I've been an avid reader of spiritual literature in general (Daoist, Buddhist, Hermetic, etc) for a while, and it's about time I start discussing something that interests me with other people. Talking about the weather is great and all, but there's no shortage of opportunities for that. Glad to be here!

#2 Jeramiah Zeitigeist

Jeramiah Zeitigeist

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Healing. Qigong, Ba Gua, Chen Taijichuan, Metta Bhavana meditation, Flying Phoenix, other weird stuff.......living with compassion, not eating animals, so Veganism, and riding a bicycle very, very fast ! And soon to be a published author too !

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

Welcome !

I post sometimes on the FP thread. In my opinion its the best/most valuable thread on the forum, but then thats because I practice FP too.

Enjoy your time here !

Also there are two kinds of men you can never trust. Those who don't drink - and those who practice the horse stance.
chi 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users