virtuous pig

Mopai Training with jim mcmillan

The book at least seems legit to me.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

He is a great guy. Loved the book aswell. I think you already know if you're going to train with him though.

Edited by NeiChuan
  • Like 1

Deleted quote

Inappropriate to post Jim's personal correspondence details with you on a public forum. And no, I don't mean his email address. You also already neglected one of said 'requirements' by posting this thread. Good luck in your desire to become Goku.

Edited by Apech
quote deleted original deleted by OP
  • Like 2

Inappropriate to post Jim's personal correspondence details with you on a public forum. And no, I don't mean his email address. You also already neglected one of said 'requirements' by posting this thread. Good luck in your desire to become Goku.

I understand your distaste, but to someone trying to develop themselves.

I think you're being a tad bit harsh.

• Like 3

forgive me, i guess because I got the email from this forum and I didn't mention training methods I thought it was ok, but now that you mention it, it was a little thoughtless, humble apologies, i have asked mod to remove thread, VP.

• Like 3

All of that information has already been posted.

• Like 2

:ninja:

You should look into warriorbodybuddhamind.com

Sifu Hearfield has a program you may be interested in. It's called Hung Lung Hei Gung

• Like 1

I am not really sure what this is about since your deleted your post but you can learn Mo Pai from Shifu Lin

I am not really sure what this is about since your deleted your post but you can learn Mo Pai from Shifu Lin

This Lin person may or may not be the real deal.

If Lin can help you continue past the basic guidance others may offer with basic meditation instruction, then maybe he might be worth talking to later. I don't know, but I don't really trust him as being the real deal.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

This Lin person may or may not be the real deal.

If Lin can help you continue past the basic guidance others may offer with basic meditation instruction, then maybe he might be worth talking to later. I don't know, but I don't really trust him as being the real deal.

Well, I have both Costas's Magus of Java and Shifu Lin's Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung and the Energy I get from those two feels the same + there was the guy who blew his Tan Tien,the things he talked about are in the book also seems to me like he learned it from Shifu Lin. Also the book has been avaible since december now I believe but there hasn't been one person yet who has actually paid and come forward and said that he got scammed which happens normally quite often with these kind of things.

I can see where you are coming from MPG teaching such a dangerous System via e-mail correspondance is a reciept for disaster.

Well, I have both Costas's Magus of Java and Shifu Lin's Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung and the Energy I get from those two feels the same + there was the guy who blew his Tan Tien,the things he talked about are in the book also seems to me like he learned it from Shifu Lin. Also the book has been avaible since december now I believe but there hasn't been one person yet who has actually paid and come forward and said that he got scammed which happens normally quite often with these kind of things.

I can see where you are coming from MPG teaching such a dangerous System via e-mail correspondance is a reciept for disaster.

You read too much into what I said, Jim/Kosta/Andreas are established students, this Lin person has not been established as a true student yet even. No one except the guy who promotes him has even met him in real life.

My main concern is that we have a known scammer http://taoist-texts.blogspot.com/ who claims to have a copy of the mo pai manual who uses proxies to appear to come from around the globe, and has the M.O. of selling ebooks. This guy has screwed the community for a lot of money, with his mo pai manual scam. He creates hundreds of accounts here and elsewhere to convince people he is real but only talks to himself with different personalities. This guy is a master scam artist, and probably has some serious mental issues as well.

If you look at Lin's books on amazon you will see there is not one with a good review from a person who has their real name verified, without real name verification they can easily be posted by the author. Furthermore it seems he releases new versions of the same book to escape negative comments from real people, while posting tons of fake reviews from unverified people.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

You read too much into what I said, Jim/Kosta/Andreas are established students, this Lin person has not been established as a true student yet even. No one except the guy who promotes him has even met him in real life.

My main concern is that we have a known scammer http://taoist-texts.blogspot.com/ who claims to have a copy of the mo pai manual who uses proxies to appear to come from around the globe, and has the M.O. of selling ebooks. This guy has screwed the community for a lot of money, with his mo pai manual scam. He creates hundreds of accounts here and elsewhere to convince people he is real but only talks to himself with different personalities. This guy is a master scam artist, and probably has some serious mental issues as well.

If you look at Lin's books on amazon you will see there is not one with a good review from a person who has their real name verified, without real name verification they can easily be posted by the author. Furthermore it seems he releases new versions of the same book to escape negative comments from real people, while posting tons of fake reviews from unverified people.

I don't know about the reviewers on amazon concerning name verification but I do know that the auto added content to the second and third edition since I have the first and second edition to compare also there are things in the book that make much sens like John Chang's teacher not allowing him to charge money because of his karma and also other things that seem like only a mo pai practioner could know.

I also know that in the case of a scam people would have already started writing about on the net, I am sure that there are People that already paid the money but why hasn't anyone of them come out to tell they got scammed?

In fact there was a bunch of discussion about him a while back. Some previous students calling him a scam, others vouching for him.

Yea it's here.

Edited by JohnC

In fact there was a bunch of discussion about him a while back. Some previous students calling him a scam, others vouching for him.

Yea it's here.

This thread in no way gives evidence that is actually a fraud,all that was said in the thread is that the book shouldn't be naned Beginning Mo Pai Neikung as the book doesn't contain any actual training instructions and because 300 $ for the level one method is expensive.

I want to hear from someone who actually paid the 300 tell me it is a scam.

Honestely I wanted to pay the money but what kept me from it was the book itself the author writing that it would take many years to build a foundation and most don't even have enough chi to get to lvl 4 all put me off. That is not what a scammer normally does....

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

I don't know about the reviewers on amazon concerning name verification but I do know that the auto added content to the second and third edition since I have the first and second edition to compare also there are things in the book that make much sens like John Chang's teacher not allowing him to charge money because of his karma and also other things that seem like only a mo pai practioner could know.

I also know that in the case of a scam people would have already started writing about on the net, I am sure that there are People that already paid the money but why hasn't anyone of them come out to tell they got scammed?

Anyone can teach level one - that is easy. of the hundreds of students there are bound to be a few that want to make back the money that their teacher charged them. or profit off of it using a fictitious name.

The problem seems to be the fact that once you finish level one, are you actually going to be taught the second one? How about the third? Is this the real deal or is this another clown like Verdesi?

There is no way anyone can verify if that person is legit. as I said, anyone can teach level one. but as it will take most people years before they get to 2, no one until then will have any idea on how "legit" that person really is and how far into the system this person actually knows.

So you can see it will take a long time for someone independent to verify just how much this person knows. It definitely appears though as if the author is definitely trying to manipulate his rating by posting fictitious five star reviews.

I would be careful.

• Like 4

I bet we will see tons of low post accounts popping up here to vouch for this Lin person in 3...2...1...

SOMETHING THAT I WILL TRULY NEVER UNDERSTAND......WHY IF ANYONE KNOWS LEVEL ONE , DO THEY NOT GIVE IT OUT FOR FREE? I MEAN SINCE THERE ARE 72 LEVELS. WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT GIVING LEVEL ONE.

I AM NOT SAYING I KNO MO - PAI OR THE LEVELS THIS IS JUST FROM MY VISIONS AND MY OWN GUESS, DONT BELIEVE ME I DIDNT STUDY UNDER A MO PAI MASTER.

IF I HAD TO GUESS I WOULD SAY-

LEVEL 1 - IS BASIC SITTING MEDITATION, LEARNING TO BUILD AND CONNECT THE 2 CHI'S OF YIN/YANG. ONCE YOU BUILD OR HAVE ENOUGH CHI, YOU'LL GET 2 SIGNS AND YOU'LL KNO TO MOVE ON TO LEVEL 2.

LEVEL 2 - IS BASIC STANDING MEDITATION , LEARNING TO BUILD AND CONNECT WHILE STANDING , AND WHILE HAVE THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS OF YIN / YANG. AND PUSHING IT OUT OF YOUR BODY , HINCE YOU DO THE EXERCISES INTILL YOU GET IT RIGHT. AGAIN YOU WILL GET SIGNS AND YOU'LL KNO TO MOVE ON TO LEVEL 3.

LEVEL 3 - IS BASIC MOVING MEDITATION , LEARNING TO BUILD AND CONNECT WHILE MOVING, AGAIN WITH THE RIGHT PORTIONS OF YIN / YANG. AND MOVING IT IN YOUR BODY AND PUSHING IT OUT OF YOUR BODY. IM GUESSING FORMS AND MOVEMENT DRILLS.

LEVEL 4 - ALL MY VISIONS OF THIS IS THAT YOU NEED ALOT , ALOT, ALOT OF CHI.

ANYWAYS MY WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS TO JUST SAY THAT, I KNOW SOME BODY ON HERE OR OUT THERE KNOWS LEVEL ONE AND I KNOW THAT TEACHING LEVEL ONE FOR FREE WILL NOT HARM THE WORLD...AND THE WAY KARMA WORKS IS, YOU GIVE TO RECIEVE

YOU DONT RECIEVE SO YOU CAN GIVE.

OTHER THEN THAT I THINK ITS WACK THAT NO BODY SHARES TECHNIQUES OTHER THEN VERY BASIC ,

(which they dont even do in mo pai)

BUT I THINK HUMANS ALL BEING CONNECTED GROW FASTER AS WE SHARE AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER.

THANKS FOR READING.....

AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY TAO BUM SAYS OR ANY PERSON SAYS ON THE INTERNET,

IF I DONT LEARN ALL 72 LEVELS OF MO PAI , I WILL LEARN SOMETHING STRONGER , AND I WILL HAVE MY SOUL FLOWING WITH POWERFUL ENERGY, AND WHEN I LEARN TO DO THE THINGS LIKE JoHN ChANG,

I WILL TEACH EVERYONE FOR FREE, SO EVENTUALY THEY WILL GET STRONGER THEN ME.

AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TEACH THE NEW GENERATION. ENERGY IS FOR EVERYONE.

• Like 1

IF I DONT LEARN ALL 72 LEVELS OF MO PAI , I WILL LEARN SOMETHING STRONGER , AND I WILL HAVE MY SOUL FLOWING WITH POWERFUL ENERGY, AND WHEN I LEARN TO DO THE THINGS LIKE JoHN ChANG,

Woa.

Those aren't the levels.

Your not going to get very far... as altruistic as that is, and nice of you.

Your master may not wish that, nor might you not understand until you get to a higher level why.

And from what I understand of the higher level systems, you only progress if it is a matter of karma and destiny.

As in you'll find the system right for you.

John

• Like 5

In level 1 one will put concentration on the Tan Tien to fill and build it,in lvl 2 one compresses the Yang Chi in the Tan Tien by using the same breath retention used in tummo(great lock),right?

For me it seems like the 1 is the most crucial level,don't you need an experienced Teacher to help you establish the Tan Tien,to jump start your engine so to say?

Woa.

Those aren't the levels.

Your not going to get very far... as altruistic as that is, and nice of you.

Your master may not wish that, nor might you not understand until you get to a higher level why.

And from what I understand of the higher level systems, you only progress if it is a matter of karma and destiny.

As in you'll find the system right for you.

John

woa, like i said...u cant tell me nothing! your not a master like CHANG.

In level 1 one will put concentration on the Tan Tien to fill and build it,in lvl 2 one compresses the Yang Chi in the Tan Tien by using the same breath retention used in tummo(great lock),right?

For me it seems like the 1 is the most crucial level,don't you need an experienced Teacher to help you establish the Tan Tien,to jump start your engine so to say?

um idk to the first question,

- why do people that that others who practise internal arts, are just begining and havent even sat down and closed there eyes to Stop thinking??? what is it with you people? you cant go from basic to advance duh, but you guys act like a medium doesnt exist. yuh ALL act as though yall master are masters!!! to me if they cant do what chang does they a Medium at best and to say the least. all those who doubt one another are at a basic level of denial.

May the peace and blessing of the Creator Be with you all.

Doing-and especially mastering-Stillness Movement neigong, as taught by Michael Lomax, will take a person beyond anything being taught by the various persons claiming to teach the Mo Pai levels 1-3. My opinion of course, but one based on real experience of doing both methods, spending a significant amount of time discussing such things with other members of the school, and having been witness to things said by John Chang himself. You may disagree, but your opinion simply does not have the same weight.

It was made clear to me from the very beginning that accepting money in return for the Mo Pai's teachings was forbidden. I state this not in the belief that a teacher being paid is wrong-I have certainly paid teachers-but in stating the simple fact that, as far as the Mo Pai is concerned-it is forbidden. I didn't make this rule, regardless of whether anyone would like to attack me for stating it, but anyone who took the oath to join the school knows it is the simple truth of the matter.

Anyone choosing to learn a bit of the teachings is wasting their time on so many levels, not least because they are not and never will be part of the school, but also because there are better practices that they can get access to. Anyone here thinking they are the 'chosen one' and destined to achieve 'level four' is deluded.

I say this to help people. Move on and find something you can actually make progress in.

• Like 7

I'll readily admit that I probably know very little about this, but the impression I have thus far is that a system like Mo Pai aims to build a field of very dense qi with a vibration close to the physical right from the beginning (whereas Stillness-Movement utilizes higher level energy from the getgo), refining from lower to higher. Such a system has more immediate martial applications and aims, and the dense level of energy built up explains the greater emphasis on celibacy.

Plenty of other good systems are more readily available. There's Stillness-Movement, Wang Liping, KAP, Jenny Lamp, and Fire Serpent Tantra (which I got a lot of benefit out of, despite not fully completing it).

Also, if one wants more physical confirmation (which appears to be part of Mo Pai's major draw for people), it seems to me that it's far easier to develop skills like remote sensing or manipulating someone's energy field (with their consent!), as opposed to burning newspapers. For a personal sensing exercise, go on google maps, use the regular map function, "zone in" your awareness on a location, then switch to satellite to check what you see, or even drive there, distance permitting.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 4

mjjbecker,

Can I ask your personal opinion on something?

Do you believe the lower dan tein can be filled without sitting meditation in a deep trance state. (as is taught in spring forest qigong, and longmen pai)

As in filled completely?

This is something I am genuinely curious about.

Doing-and especially mastering-Stillness Movement neigong, as taught by Michael Lomax, will take a person beyond anything being taught by the various persons claiming to teach the Mo Pai levels 1-3. My opinion of course, but one based on real experience of doing both methods, spending a significant amount of time discussing such things with other members of the school, and having been witness to things said by John Chang himself. You may disagree, but your opinion simply does not have the same weight.

It was made clear to me from the very beginning that accepting money in return for the Mo Pai's teachings was forbidden. I state this not in the belief that a teacher being paid is wrong-I have certainly paid teachers-but in stating the simple fact that, as far as the Mo Pai is concerned-it is forbidden. I didn't make this rule, regardless of whether anyone would like to attack me for stating it, but anyone who took the oath to join the school knows it is the simple truth of the matter.

Anyone choosing to learn a bit of the teachings is wasting their time on so many levels, not least because they are not and never will be part of the school, but also because there are better practices that they can get access to. Anyone here thinking they are the 'chosen one' and destined to achieve 'level four' is deluded.

I say this to help people. Move on and find something you can actually make progress in.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

In the light of your recent mumblings (using caps amounts to shouting and the content is not much better), it should be understandable that I prefer to not reply to your PMs anymore. Aside of the problem of who one teaches, I made a promise to use any knowledge on Mo Pai that I received from a certain person only for my personal use.

Also: Mo Pai is since some longer time closed for "Westerners" and people who claim to still be able to teach officially are...*cough*

You are immature and imbalanced and Mo Pai is a dead end - simple as that.

• Like 3