Sign in to follow this  
idiot_stimpy

Lama Dondrup Dorje

Had to laugh at this. This is absolutely hilarious. This is none other than Peter Yeung who hails from Newcastle in England. He is a FAKE. He is a master of having his photograph taken with respected martial artists and spiritual leaders and then making up titles for himself. He also used to beat up his students in his Wing Chun class. A bully,liar and a cheat. Stay well clear!! :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Peace

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/4088-lama-dorje-number-two/

• Like 1

what do you make of this? Internal material arts.

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?4,11964,page=1

Aside from his first name, the only thing I ever heard Penor Rinpoche call Peter was a liar. This was during the summer retreat, where Rinpoche said he did not "take money from liars", and refused Peter's monetary offering in front of the entire group of retreatants.

I knew Peter Young when he lived in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. In my experience and opinion, he was a technically competent martial artist, but he had a big ego, and was dogmatic and intolerant of criticism.

The "chi" demonstrations that you can see on YouTube are classic examples of a strange kind of mass delusion that is fairly common in the martial arts. On the one hand, the demonstrations are, in a sense, obviously phoney - things are happening that are just not possible. On the other hand, the students who are bouncing and rolling around are NOT just faking it. In some odd way, they really do believe it's happening.

I've met the man. No, he does not have any 'special' abilities. The comments made on the forum link I posted above match my own experience and opinion.

The 'empty force' demonstration is just suggestion. Mr Young-that is his name, Peter Young-attempted to demonstrate to me how he could control a student. They were back-to-back and the idea was that he would control the student by using his bagua skills and sensitivity. It might have worked but for the fact the student was a beginner, so inconveniently didn't know the script. Both went the wrong way. The attempt at control ended up being a clumsy one, showing that Young's martial arts abilities were not as good as he thought they were.

Later, during the Liu He Ba Fa class, while demonstrating a defence against a punch, Young rather viciously wrenched my arm. But for my prior training and ability to relax, I would have been injured, possibly to the extent of having tissue in my arm or shoulder torn.

My personal view is Young is a dangerous person, who seeks to manipulate vunerable young people into following him in a manner very similar to a cult. I watched the way the students at his then club bowed and scraped around him and how he clearly expected this. There is no need for any legitimate master to demand this.

It is possible that one of his followers may end up here and challenge what I've stated. I will therefore, for the record, say I would be more than happy to repeat it under oath should Mr Young wish to seek legal redress.

• Like 4

Yes this is Peter Young aka Yang Dashi.

I knew some internal martial arts teachers in Newcastle upon Tyne when Young was a teacher of Internal Arts. They had nothing good to say about him at that time. Young would tell students that he had to wear dark glasses as the power of his gaze could otherwise cause harm.

Since then he has progressed along the route of becoming a guru and his organisation (the Pathgate Institute] something of a cult.

His demonstrations of empty force are farcical, his organisation is a cult and he is very much a man to avoid.

Edited by Chang
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this