phore

Monoatomic Gold and silver

Hello

Recently i have been using some colloidal silver and gold. I have been using the silver topically and it seems to be an awesome antimicrobial. i have been taking the gold internally for healing and stress relief.

I have recently come across a substance called monoatomic gold, and more rarely monoatomic silver. They are pruported to have powerful healing effects and to enhance states of meditation.

Does anyone have any experience with monoatomic gold or silver?

Does anyone have any interesting information about these substances?

Thank you

I have taken monoatomic gold, rhodium, and iridium for about 3 month a few years ago. Only reason I didnt continue was cause I went out of the country for a couple years and didnt really know how to go about postage.

In all honesty, I took it cause I thought it would bring me back my (what I called) lost abilities. I use to be able to astral project extremely easy when I was around 18-23 (Im 31 now). I could close my eyes and see very vivid colors and could move energy through my body easily. Only problem was, I didnt know what was going on. Didnt have forums to read or anyone to talk to about what I could do with this ability. After 23 my abilities started to decline. I noticed that it was slowly getting more difficult for me to do the things that I, at one time, use to be able to do without trying. I no longer see colors when I close my eyes, haven't astral projected in years, and feel upset that I didnt figure out a way to improve on them when I had the chance. These were suppose to get those back for me. Since I made that my goal when I took them though, I believe I could of blocked their effects. Dont have goals when you take them.

I did notice an improvement with my health and thinking but I never meditated with it because I never really meditated before. Im sure if you are more into energies, which I know you are, and meditate with them then you might benefit more from them. Until then, I will keep trying to regain what was once mine cause now at least, I know I am more than what I have become. I will get there again and become more :D

Oh.. btw.. I bought mine from here http://www.asc-alchemy.com/

I am not a fan myself.

The effects all seems like Mental Placebo in the minds of New agers to me.

They never did anything of Interest to me.... But I didn't go in expecting it too, or not to either...

i tried it years ago and felt some energetic effects while fasting (with high dosages)

not worth 60$ a bottle tho, and i'm not sold on lawrence gardner's "its manna, its the philosophers stone, it slices it dices etc" approach to monoatomic gold

if i was going to spend 60 bucks, it would be on qigong or yoga or meditation teachings or something that would boost my energy and that was portable and internal and didn't rely on pills but on my own accomplishments

Thanks guys.

I found it when searching for more colloidal gold.

I have one bit of advice that i have learned when researching colloidal gold. If the mixture that you recieve is gold chloride then it will be a ruby color, as normal colloids are clear when mixed in water. I guess the ruby color comes from the oxidization or something.

Verdict:

Monoatomic gold= undecided. I would be careful about using obscure supplements that open gateways and claim to alter dna. After all that was the downfall of the hippies 40 years ago.

Gold chloride= neuro toxin

Colloidal gold in correct dosage- Safe and could improve health. Added benefit of chelating mercury.

I come on the forums all the time and cant help but want to like a post :P Guess facebook spoils me. I too am not sure it is worth the money. I do hear people say that they get the same result when they make their own salt water Ormes. You can look that up too as it is inexpensive and you can make it whenever you need it. I havent made any myself but did alot of research on it quite a few years back. Read alot of good stuff on it and hardly any bad. If anyone has tried that, your knowledge would be welcomed.