mike 134

Need serious help please, kundalini problems

Hi, I have a lot of those ! Not the really dramatic stuff like spontaneous postures, but definitely a lof of twitching, spasms, worse at in bed. And I feel vibrations, buzzing sensations too. I bolded the things I feel:

KRIYA YOGA Muscle twitching, cramps or spasms, shaking, trembling, limpness, rigid-contraction, facial contortions. Itching, vibrating, pricking, tingling, effervescent bubbles of bliss. Tingling/throbbing in left foot and leg is one of the main signs that kundalini is active. Hot or cold changes in body temperature. Shooting currents of energy or heat. Zigzag or double helix of energy up the spine. Prana flow in the central nervous system. Pulsating sensation in the sacrum. Involuntary laughing or crying, deep sighs. Abdomen may flatten toward the spine. Contraction of visceral organs. The anus contracts and is drawn up (bandhas). Purging or constipation. Bad digestion. Chin may press down against the neck (neck lock posture). Eyeballs roll upwards or rotate. Eyelids may not open despite effort to open them. Left eyelid flickers, then towards the end of the awakening the right eye may flicker. Tongue rises to the roof of the mouth or stretches back. Repetitive popping sensation in the sinus above the palette. Body may twist in all directions. Body may bend forward or back, or roll around on the floor. Spontaneous asanas and mudrus. Breathing constriction, heaviness or contraction of diaphragm. Unusual breathing patterns, tendency to belly breathe, emphatic out-breath. Racing heart, expansion pains in heart. Feeling of levitation or intensified gravity, radical grounding and associated lethargy, Chronic Fatigue. Body sense might expand to feel huge or small. Strange aches and head pressures, headaches. Clenching jaw. Yawning, excessive sleep. Inability to sleep during hyperactivation; Hyperactivity, need to constantly walk or exercise. Dry throat, great thirst. Feeling headlessness, mindless, giddy, heaviness of head like one is wearing a helmet. Build up of pressure at the head, neck, spine, thorax and eyes. Paralysis during Samadhi or hypnogogic states. Numbness and pain in limbs, especially the left foot and leg. Numbness on the left scalp and down into left face, with drooping of the left eyelid. Years of pain in the throat (thyroid) or in the left foot or shin prior to the awakening. Loss of strength in the arms during rapture and heart expansions. Psychokinetic interference with electrical equipment. Smell of roses or peaches eminating from the skin.

LAYA YOGA

Inner visions and lights, flames, geometric shapes. Visions of deities, or saints. Dream-scenes. Inner sounds, celestial music, bird sounds, animal sounds. Buzzing or humming in the ears. Inner voices. Spontaneous mantras. Speaking in tongues or foreign languages. Smell of perfume arises. Transcendental vision, everything illuminated scintillating, vibrating. Dreams and visions in transcendental vision. Atom bomb dreams. Temporary loss of eyesight.

BHAKTI YOGA

Love with no object arises. Devotion. Sublime gratitude. Uncommon compassion and understanding. Tolerance and patience for "What Is." Enormous faith accompanies the bliss. Transcendence of reactive patterns, social conditioning and egoic habits. Intense sexual arousal without provocation. Intensified sexual and sensoral pleasure. Feeling of gaseous bubbles arising from reproductive organs, champagne pelvis. Feeling of radiating ambrosial bliss, an aura of nectar. Heat, sweat. Strange activity and bliss in different areas of the head at different times. Sensations of blissful honey moving through brain, spine and connecting heart to other parts of the body. Traveling bliss, or pervasive bliss, rapture. Spontaneous sexual ecstasy with no stimulation. Increased ESP, precognitive dreams, telepathy. Bio-location of loved one through heart's navigation. Alchemical preparation for future unknown events, ie: translocal transtime development. Linear time transcended. Feeling of entire life reaching a nexus point in time. Heightened senses. Hyper-sensitive. Field of self widens, peripheral awareness increases. Exquisite awareness of one's environment and others. Ability to affect energetic states and promote heart expansion in others via sympathetic resonance.

JNANA YOGA

Deep questions and answers arise. Spontaneous mystic poetry that writes itself. Important insights, eurekas. Scientific and creative solutions. The Herald of the Muse appearing as a sound or voice in the upper right-brain field prior to the emergence of information. Increased creativity and expression. Intensified understanding. Finer focus on "the most important thing." Compulsive need to write.

Edited by mike md

Where is Shakti Mama now?

My suggestion would be that maybe you do need to read up on different religions and spiritual belives/views and take on some spiritual practise even a simple mindfullness kind of practise.

This would in turn empower you with possibility of different understanding of rhytam of nature and your individual rhytam and its changes and interconnectedness.

Hi Mike,

When I check on the root cause of your problem, it does come up as a physical weakness.

In my experience, this is not typically the case and there would be other causes (such as mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual, etc). This is using Yuen Method to test your situation at the energetic level.

I also tested your statement about the 'good medical workup' and that had some weakness associated with it as well (as in karma with the other doctors).

Based on what you say and what I can feel (strong and weak), I would suggest seeing a neurologist. If you have done so already, I would suggest getting a second opinion.

I'm not saying your problem is 100% physical; it tests at 90% physical and 10% spiritual.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Sun : I was told to stop spiritual activity although I never really started.. I was told to walk barefoot often

Adam : i appreciate you analyzing my post. when you say physical, does that include psychiatric ? I saw two neurologists, they told me its not neurological and to go see a psychiatrist. I've seen like five psychiatrists but they haven't really helped. I've read so much on bipolar disorder but there are a lot of things in my story that doesn't fit BP, especially the muscular symptoms, and also the mystical states,I can't really find a lot of things that can cause them. When i say good medical work up I mean it was pretty thorough, probably more so than the kind of workup most ppl would have gotten. I had two normal brain MRIs, EEG, EKG, lots of blood tests including some obscure tests for weird vitamin deficiencies, Lyme disease, and pheochromocytoma, all of that was normal.

I think at this point I would even prefer a medical diagnosis. But there are so many catch phrases I latch on to whenever I read about kundalini syndrome that matches my problems, and its tough for me to ignore them. Not only electric tunnels and mystical states but the fact that I get worse with exercise, the twitches and spasms are worse with sleep, I get a lot of lucid dreams and ive experienced lots of hypnagogia over the months before my problems started, all of these are things ive read that are consistent with kundalini and make me think it's other than medical. But on the other hand i dont feel energy along my spine or chakras ! So if I am wrong please correct me !! I am open to all suggestions because I just want to figure out what's going on. Thx Adam.

Edited by mike md

I was doing crazy intense running daily for the previous year...

This can do it for sure and the rest all sounds like genuine spontaneous Kundalini awakening to me.

Its good to hear you have done the medical scan so that physical/psychological problems can be ruled out.

Now it gets difficult. There are many things that will work for some K cases, but do the opposite for the others.

I am willing to work with you via PM's, if you can find no one else, but it would be better if you can find a physical teacher from a genuine Kundalini tradition that can sit with you.

A good teacher who loves her should be able to settle her down quickly. Where do you live?

now first things first.

1.) Relax and learn to enjoy the ride. It will probably be Intense at times, so learn to live with it, and to enjoy it. It will give you some of the best experiences of your life...

You are now a Kundalini student, and it will enrich you in ways you could not previously have imagined... Many people spend years trying to get this to happen with no success. you are one of the lucky ones.

2.) I do suggest taking up hatha yoga [a slow variety], to loosen, open and free up your body, which may make K stronger in the short term, but also should slowly diminish negative Intensity, or 'dramatic' kriyas.

3.) Shaking practice is the worlds best K management system unless you want it to just stop, which can usually achieved, but if not, well... shaking practice!!!

Bradford Keeney, Yigong, Kunlun, Ratu bagus, Subud, , all have great shaking practices, but for Kundalini maintenance I would go with Bradfords as it is so free form crazy, with a lot of noise being made. It may sound like an exorcism but it purges energetic, emotional and psychological obstacles, which are actually what causes problems when K hits them. Bradford has DVDs and CDs you can obtain to guide sessions, for practice in your room.

Next you have to ask seriously yourself, whether you want this to just stop or whether you want to explore further? If it just seems too destructive/disruptive or causes to much suffering, maybe you want it to stop.

But, also maybe you realise how amazing it can or could be, when you learn to work with her - and the evolution it represents for you personally...

the blue pill or the red pill?

There will be very different advise coming depending on your decision.

As for my credentials, if you feel you need to trust the source, I have studied Tantra [a Kundalini tradition] for 17 years, I initially went through K awakening alone, and i ran a Kundalini support group with a friend here in melbourne for several years, and successfully helped {and still do privately} many people learn to deal with Kundalini.

Peace my friend.

• Like 10

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/

If youve got a little money, i recommend that you sign up for their distance course. Santiago or Tao should be able to help you out.

Avoiding spirituality, sounds like a way to compound the errors. Find a good massage therapist, and go to some yoga/taichi classes.

• Like 2

Adam : yeah thanks for referring me to him I got his message and wrote back. My life wasn't very balanced before i was ill if that's what you are saying you are right... Although I was consistent and I quite enjoyed it until the symptoms started. I liked up and down excitement as long as I can sleep at the end of the day which I can't now

Informer. Nope. I feel NO chakras, no spinal sensations, no streams of energy. That's why I'm so confused... How am I traveling through tunnels and jolting on the inside and even experiencing mystical unity when I don't even feel anything in my spine. I keep asking this. But earlier some months ago I did have headaches, not like pressure but more like extreme fatigue nausea headache associated with derealization where I feel I am looking at the world through a fish tank and I feel lost. Thank goodness that symptom went away.

I consider Kundalini Awakening realizing third eye. It will probably the 1st Chakra or center you will realize if you think that is the course for you. The third eye is between the eyebrows inside the center of the brain, connecting left and right hemispheres.

The Ajna chakra is positioned in the brain, directly behind the eyebrow centre, while its ksehtram or superficial activation site is at the eyebrow region, in the position of the 'third eye'.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajna_chakra

Different approaches

The question arises: how is this awakening triggered? There are two broad approaches to kundalini awakening: active and passive. The active approach involves systematic physical exercises and techniques of concentration, visualization, pranayama and meditation under the guidance of a competent teacher. These techniques come from any of the four main branches of yoga but for this purpose could be termed kundalini yoga. The passive approach is instead a path of surrender where one lets go of all the impediments to the awakening rather than trying to actively awaken the kundalini. A chief part of the passive approach is shaktipat where one person's kundalini is awakened by another who already has the experience. Shaktipat only raises the kundalini temporarily but gives the student an experience to use as a basis.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

There is a lot of dogma surrounding this phenomena and the third eye is present in many other systems :

In Tibetan buddhism, this chakra is at the end of the central channel, which in their system runs up the body to the top of the head, and then over and down to the forehead, where it terminates. The 2 side channels then continue onwards towards the 2 nostrils, and end there. This centre is frequently depicted in artwork as the 'third eye', and is used in various meditations.[4]

There is also a forehead centre above the third eye, which corresponds to the position of Manas, known as the Wind Wheel, which is one of the 10 chakras in the Mahayoga tantra traditions.

In Qigong, the highest Dantian is located in this position. This is one of 3 'furnaces' that converts the different sorts of energy in the body. In this Dantian, the spiritual shen energy is converted into wuji, the infinite space of void [5]

Within the system of Lataif-e-sitta there exists a Lataif known as Khafi, or arcane subtlety, in this same position, and is related to mystical intuition.

In the Kabbalah, there are 2 sephiroth located on the 6th level, associated with the left and right eye. They are called Chokmah, wisdom, and Binah, understanding, and it is at these points that the 2 side pillars of mercy and severity terminate, while the central pillar carries on rising to kether, the crown.[6]

Alternative names

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

I think this chart for MCO shows in more detail where these locations are:

microcosmic_orbit.gif

The functional points are places that awareness, or spirit, or kundalini, or whatever you want to call it goes to. It is generally a systematic process, where each function is discovered, then realized before moving on to the next one.

Edited by Informer

What's really cool is that it is nothing special, it is within all of our inherent nature to discover. This process is self-evident, so you don't have to take on any beliefs or tradition to find out. Each tradition and belief system describes it their own way, yet it is real and not subject to what others say it is or has to be.

What's really cool is that it is nothing special, it is within all of our inherent nature to discover. This process is self-evident, so you don't have to take on any beliefs or tradition to find out. Each tradition and belief system describes it their own way, yet it is real and not subject to what others say it is or has to be.

Yeah thx for the chart... Everybody has similar physical anatomy but also suble anatomy so that makes sense. Is there a difference between the darker dots in the front and the light ones in the back ?

As I keep saying though I don't feel any of those centers. I know some people feel something at the bottom in their tailbone, and others feel it going upward, some have bad head pressure which I guess is a problem with the higher chakras. BUT for me it's all or none. Usually nothing at all, but very rarely I assume it goes all the way to the crown chakra to produce states of enlightenment.

Maybe there is something wrong with my side channels ? I read somewhere that when prana goes to the side channels it causes bad symptoms like mine but when it goes to the central channel it feels good and you get spinal sensation. If that's the case mine is going up all the channels but obviously much more often on the side and only in the center when it goes all the way up to the crown.

But this is speculation on my part.

Edited by mike md

People may disagree with me, but the ones in the back (governor) is like the Kundalini Awakening process traveling up the spine piercing the chakra's, until you get to third eye and start moving awareness down the points, each one has a different function that changes the energies form, the heart is inner-smile and changes energy into love type of chi, down further to the solar plexus you get into fire chi, then eventually to vapor when you move the inner fire to the lower dantien, or navel chakra.

The functionalities of those points are not necessarily fixed to those points. Eventually with practice, you can move the inner smile or inner fire to anywhere, the vapor just rises and accumulates to the third eye or "seat of the soul", expanding awareness even more.

All those signs you are seeing is just you becoming aware of your weaknesses, that you can and will fix. It just takes time and persistence. There is not room for ego in this endeavor, so self inquiry may also be beneficial to you. Such as figuring out what exactly is "I" referring too. (Hint, it's not the body and it's not nothing).

Then you have to strip away your misconceptions and forget the things you think you know, and only keep the things you really do know. That is the way of a seeker, search for what is evident to you and what you can know, refusing to believe, being skeptical, and being aware of your own misconceptions and possible biased, in modesty and humility. Keep it real, because now is forever.

One thing you may want to try to do before you go to sleep, is consider the past instances of wrongs that you did from maliciously killing a frog to stepping on an old ladies toe, feel sorrow for those actions and commit to never doing it again. Then forgive yourself and try to feel love for yourself and then forgive and forget your grudges and past instances where people did you wrong. This will clear your conscious for the minds clear light to shine through.

It takes time and can be a tedious process, but nothing less then all emotional attachments should be eliminated. Even things like how you will feel when your mom dies, it's hard but best to just get over death anxiety while your at it which will in turn eliminate most fears if you are honestly over it.

Like I said, it is a long and trying process, not for the feint of heart, but I think it is possible for everyone who wants to. If some sounds too intense for you, then come back to it later, but you have to cut the strings to be free. There are many more strings that are attached to a residual self-image or "ego" that you may not be aware of, but will likely become aware of.

Edited by Informer

Hmm, no one has exactly suggested prayer. (?)

A good thing is that right now you can pray without having a particular system, special methods, knowledge, and years of study. Just pray sincerely in privacy or at a temple (of some kind?) for help. Heartfelt prayer is a spiritual practice that is safe for everyone... while the warnigs about certain types of other "spiritual practices" does sound very valid for your situation.

There are types of beings who can help directly or bring about help indirectly... btw, a deeply sincere and continued prayer can not be refused or ignored by the universe although at times it may seem that way... and what starts and takes place in the subtle realms will end up taking form or effect in the physical world in one way or another!

I am not qualified to help you except in giving witness that there is help equal to the task. (and then some!)

A little bit of "this or that" may give a little bit of relief "here and there" or "now and then" and should be better than nothing until greater resolution, but it sounds like you are often way past trying to maintain at certain times or during such episodes!

Dealing with such energy from the outside so to speak has certain limits, there are a tiny handful of masters in the world (and in the purer realms) who can deal with and reach such energy from the inside - but needless to say they probably won't be found at every street corner "kundalini yoga" studio!

...but if or when it comes down to it they will be found when your whole being calls out to them, which also includes not giving up common sense precautions when it comes to dealing with the condition and various people or beings that you may also come into contact with.

Good fortune to you

• Like 1

Seth Ananda asked where you lived

I didn't see a response.

Ideally you should find someone local to work with

Someone who knows how to keep it under control.

I have seen people who are out of control given

a bit of chocolate and blessed holy water to cool them down.

If you say where you live we might know of someone local for you

Hi Mike, :)

You said:

Soooooooo.....does this sound like a bad spontaneous kundalini awakening to you guys ?? It makes a lot of sense esp with the muscle twitching and mystical states BUT I do not have sensations along the spine and I never felt my chakras. I also do not feel streams of energy. Does the lack of these rule out kundalini ?

and this:

Informer. Nope. I feel NO chakras, no spinal sensations, no streams of energy. That's why I'm so confused... How am I traveling through tunnels and jolting on the inside and even experiencing mystical unity when I don't even feel anything in my spine. I keep asking this.

According to Swami Satyananda Saraswati's book called "Kundalini Tantra", it says:

My Link

Sahasrara is the actual seat of Kundalini

Although the classical descriptions place heavy emphasis on the awakening of kundalini in mooladhara chakra, there is widespread misconception that kundalini must be awakened there and made to travel through and awaken all the chakras in turn. In fact, the seat of Kundalini is actually sahasrara. Mooladhara is only a manipulation center or switch, like the other chakras, but it happens to be easier for most people to operate this switch.

Each of the chakras is independent; they are not connected with each other. This means, if kundalini shakti awakens in mooladhara, it goes directly to sahasrara, to a particular center in the brain. Similarly, from swadhisthana the shakti passes directly to sahasrara, from manipura it goes straight to sahasrara and so on. Kundalini can be awakened in an individual chakra or it can awaken throughout the whole network of chakras collectively. From each chakra, the awakening shock moves up to the top of sahasrara. However, the awakening is not sustained and those centers in the brain return to dormancy. This is what is meant by the return of kundalini to mooladhara.

Another bit of information about kundalini that you might find useful is from my favorite monk at this link:

Powers of the Spine (you might like to read the whole thing):

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/books/mws/mws_ch-38.html

And this is one you should read too, but here is an excerpt:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/books/mws/mws_ch-42.html

The misdirection of the kundalini happens most often to the less disciplined, those more eager for attainments on the fast track, those not under the watchful eye of the satguru. Nevertheless, the novice feels a dynamic awakening of power. This heat, produced by the kundalini shakti flowing through either of these two nadis of the sympathetic nerve system, can and often does produce jerking in the body, spine and neck.

More often than not, the jerking body, twisting neck and the "I now know it all" attitude are taken for a highly spiritual experience and even validated as such by certain teachers. But it is as if we were driving on a rocky road, thinking it to be a smooth highway. It is an unusual experience, to be sure, building the personal ego into something it was never intended to be. When this happens to a devotee, the wise guru or swami recommends that all spiritual practices be immediately stopped. Japa should be stopped. All pranayama except the simplest regulation of the breath should be stopped. Reading scripture should be stopped, worship of all kinds should be stopped. Anything other than wholesome, humbling karma yoga, such as cleaning bathrooms, should be stopped. Growing food should be encouraged. Bare feet on the ground and at the same time hands in the dirt is the best way to bring the rampant kundalini down to the muladhara chakra. Once it is down, it can be directed up through the right current, but only when the devotee does not have conflicting patterns in his life.Unlike the subtle movement of the divine serpent power through its proper channel, the sushumna nadi within the spine, its misdirection may reflect a dramatic change in the nature, turning the once humble student into an ego giant, either overly emotional and self-centered or intellectually argumentative; both types are not self-reflective in any way. From a perhaps once shy person, we now have a "Come to me, I will fix you, repair you, inspire you, for I am aware," or worse, "I am enlightened." Once the spiritual ego has taken over, some even claim to have attained more than their teacher. They don't need a teacher anymore. For them, the guru is on the inside, and their heated discussions, emotional outbursts and challenging positions eventually take their toll on their own being.

Wednesday

LESSON 290

Quelling the Kundalini

As it is said, "What goes up must come down." This is especially true with the kundalini shakti moving through either of the other of the two wrong channels, where it can produce "dis-ease" -- discomfort, physically, emotionally, intellectually and astrally -- that no doctor's effort can fathom the cause of or effect a cure. At various junctures, as it rises, the kundalini shakti, or serpent power, attacks the organs in the vicinity of the chakra it is passing through, biting and poisoning them on the astral level. As it climbs, each one of the astral organs is hurt and felt as a physical ailment. This often reflects as a symptomatic problem in the kidneys, then stomach problems and later heart problems and thyroid difficulties. At each juncture, the doctor would be perplexed by the ailment, unable to find a medical cause, then doubly perplexed when that problem leaves and the next one arises. Though treatments and multiple tests are more than often given, the source of the problems is usually undetected.

A devotee going through this experience often challenges the will of his satguru, whereupon he is left to his own devices, as it lies beyond even the guru's ability to help or guide him further. For the rule is: the guru takes nine steps toward the seeker for each humble, cooperative, eager step the devotee takes toward him. When the devotee balks, begins to argue and challenge the guru's will, this is the guru's signal to withdraw, a mystical sign that his ninth step had been taken. Should he take the tenth, he enters without a welcome, and tangles when steps eleven and twelve are taken. To withdraw then would cause an unwanted karma of hurt, pain and anguish. So, the wisdom of the ancients is "For every one step taken toward the guru, the guru takes nine toward the devotee."

Then Shri Shri Shri Vishvaguru Maha-Maharaj-ji steps in and takes over, and the failed aspirant either is corrected by the forces of circumstance to give up spiritual pursuits for financial or other reasons, or he spins off the spiritual path into Vishvaguru's ashrama, called Bhogabhumi, place of pleasure (another name for Earth). It is the biggest ashrama of all. Here followers learn by their own mistakes and make fresh new karmas to be experienced in yet another life.

To avoid these problems, and worse, the kundalini shakti has to be brought down all the way -- slowly, not abruptly, lest the person become suicidal -- all the way to the base, to the muladhara chakra, and then redirected up the proper channel. As pride comes before a fall, the fall of the spiritual pride is again another hurt, a final bite from the serpent, and as the poison flows through all organs, temporary physical, mental and emotional suffering is the consequence.

Remember, keep your tongue on the back palette as much as you can, all of the time.. Just doing that will make a difference.

:)

TI

If you don't have anyone in your local vicinity who can truly help out, hopefully you've started dialogue via PM with this man...

As for my credentials, if you feel you need to trust the source, I have studied Tantra [a Kundalini tradition] for 17 years, I initially went through K awakening alone, and i ran a Kundalini support group with a friend here in melbourne for several years, and successfully helped {and still do privately} many people learn to deal with Kundalini.

Hello TI,

I submit a lot of quotes myself but I believe your latest in this string was a major under-statement (although correct on one level) when you used the term "monk". Btw, as far as I know that school frowns on their particular texts being used (such as being partially quoted or otherwise) without permission... even if one means well as you did. I to need to check further into getting permission(s) for some of the (school) materials I've sometimes quoted like from the Divine Life Society; then again I see no problem in quoting from universal texts such as the upanishads that are not limited to, or copyright with a particular school.

Om

i regret bugging you with questions but heres a thing, kundalini travels up the spiene and shushumna ida and pingala are all there (look woodroffe serpent power), but mantak chia draws these circle at other places too like in the front of the body (conception channel)

thesis: kundalini and taoism are not the same

i regret bugging you with questions but heres a thing, kundalini travels up the spiene and shushumna ida and pingala are all there (look woodroffe serpent power), but mantak chia draws these circle at other places too like in the front of the body (conception channel)

In taoist esoteric yoga, they bring the kundalini energy downwards through the conceptional channel after it rises in the governer (or central) channel.

In the indian forms of yoga, it is generally just brought up into the head.

The taoist approach of the microcosmic orbit prevents too much kundalini from building up in the head. This generally can prevent some of the effects of kundalini psychosis.

While the energy is the same in both systems, the method of directing it is different.

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

I'd like to chime in in agreement with Seth Ananda - your experience sounds very much like my own spontaneous kundalini awakening - totally unexpected and unasked for. But something inside you must have been ready for the onset, whether you were actively in a studying mode or not. You obviously understand much - this seems like the perfect time for the merger of your upper awareness and your lower energy dynamics.

This has been going on in me for about 7 years. My guess is that your third eye will develop as some of the symptoms merge together and become a little less bothersome. I've learned to live with the constant electrical activity; now it just Dwells within; if there's a dynamic within my subtle or energy body that needs addressed, the hot electrical energy will physically move to the chakra that needs cleared out of blockage; perhaps the throat chakra or the heart chakra, depending on what's going on in my life at the time. It'll sit there and 'do what it does' in its mysterious way to work on what needs to be worked on within my own character. I've noticed that it will always be working for your own improvement, in a character sense.

Sometimes when the electrical activity gets to be too much, I'll go and lay face-down in the grass (it's lush where I live). This seems to help greatly, to allow the energy to drain down into the earth. Grounding, just like an electrical appliance. It works to a good degree.

Very best wishes to you, as you go through this...

• Like 1

You are right, Kundalini is not Taosim.

Kundalini is the process of awakening in Yoga, as is Internal Alchemy the process of awakening in Taoism.

The awakening process to activate third eye is the same. Realizing the "Seat of the soul" is the same has activating third eye. Internal alchemy better explains the relative locations proceeding Third eye. (imo)

They are describing the same phenomena in different way, and they each think their way is right or unique or different if there is ego present. Tradition is for the lose. A person who copyrights his work is not much of a teacher as he is a business man, (imo) for there is truly nothing to own in regards to spirituality. It has all been said and done before, non of these guys are saying anything important that is new that hasn't already been said. They are copying others, if they followed a predefined path, and making it their own. (which it isn't)