Chi-Fox

Waking up disorientated or confused

So today, about 7 hours ago, I awoke (rather quickly it seemed) and stood up out of my bed and discovered that my body was that of a drunkard's. I was in a state of drowsiness but my body was full of energy and wanted to do things. It was when it hit me that I was nearly detached from it and normal coordination responses all failed. But i felt perfectly fine and I went back to laying down. The spiritual realm was very easy to access and even right now I am not fully in align with this body. (that is quite hilarious to walk in at the moment!) :lol:

Edit:

sleep inertia

I have researched it and it's not that exciting really.

But it certainly is a weird day. the description I wrote above was poorly written now that I look back at it in a less groggy moment. so i removed some of it.

Edited by Chi-Fox

So today, about 7 hours ago, I awoke (rather quickly it seemed) and stood up out of my bed and discovered that my body was that of a drunkard's. I was in a state of drowsiness but my body was full of energy and wanted to do things. It was when it hit me that I was nearly detached from it and normal coordination responses all failed. But i felt perfectly fine and I went back to laying down. The spiritual realm was very easy to access and even right now I am not fully in align with this body. (that is quite hilarious to walk in at the moment!) :lol:

Edit:

sleep inertia

I have researched it and it's not that exciting really.

But it certainly is a weird day. the description I wrote above was poorly written now that I look back at it in a less groggy moment. so i removed some of it.

I feel very much familiar with your experiences. This "physical" reality always seems so heavy, but its not. It is our frequency of vibration that makes it seem so heavy and solid. As you remove resistance, in terms of negative and limitting believes, your bodies potential sky rocket. As you feel the self worthiness and value, you vibrate at higher frequencies. The worldly experience becomes light, bright, effortless, fun, fast, quick, flexible, fluid, etc.

Problem is, allot of the resistance in your being is subconscious, because we carry so much bagage. It feels a little overwhelming to look at it all at once. The solution is really simple:

You become more sensitive to the resistance. How? You feel resistance everytime you try to do something fun. Like "meeting people" for example. For some people, the thought of meeting people alone raises vibration enough that you become strongly aware of all kinds of resistance in your structured believe system. How? You feel it in your heart as fear or anger. For example, I want to say something to people, and feel all excited about saying it. Then the thought of saying it alone raises my vibrational frequency enough to becoming more sensitive to resistance. I suddenly feel fear and worrying thoughts show them selves! This is how the subconscious reveals itself.

The reason I felt fear is because this idea was supressed from my consciousness, to resurface when the timing would be right, like a social situation. Just being conscious of the limitting believe is enough to change it for good. "people don't give damn about what I have to say". Changed to "people do care about what I have to say."

Another BIG FUN CHALLENGE!

Sometimes, you are blocked from changing a limitting believe. As was for me with believe above. "people do care about what I have to say" seems alien and non-physical to me. Why? Because "people don't give a damn about what I have to say" was attached to a deeper core believe that was still subconscious. As you do imagine people caring about your speeches you raise your vibration frequency, you become lighter, but the resistance is felt stronger. Slowly, you feel a deep fear within you. A fear of "what if I am indeed unworthy?" And you say "I am unworthy." the moment of conscious recognition is the moment of joyoush explosion, because you know that it is not true. You say, "haha, did I think I was unworthy all this time?! No worries man, shout your deepest longings in front of all these stranger, be bold! We have some great time ahead of us, worthy being!"

Keep raising your vibration, because it will automaticly clean your being and fine tune your engine. This will allow you to raise your frequency even more and feel lighter and brighter, quick, agile, flexible, responsive, decisive, confident. And as you raise your frequency, more resistance and bagage you are holding on to subconsciously will reveal itself on the surface of your consciousness. Thus, you will have more opportunity to let go of these resistance and heavy bagage. It is not your creation, it was spoonfed to you. It will automaticly teach you allowance and being more like water, if you follow your joy. Thats why people say "follow your bliss in each and every moment." if you feel excited about something, the reason you feel excited, is because that particular subject of excitement is the illusionary limit of your vibrational frequency. Approach the subject of your excitement, engage the challenge, trust that whatever feel fun in any given moment is exactly what you need to do in order to raise awareness and expand your consciousness. You let go of bagage allong the way, so that you raise your vibrational frequency, remove resistance and allow your self to re-member all the diffrent aspects of who you truely are. The more happy you become, the more this life will become fluid like a dream

Remember, sometimes the thought alone of doing something fun will make you feel fearful or angry. This is a sign that supressed subconscious believes are coming up to the surface. Allow your self to feel fear/anger and ask yourself what you would have to believe in order to feel this way. Thats how the heart teaches you. Fear is always an indication of a deviation from the truth and light. There is always a limitting negative believe behind it that is kept subconscious.

Keep doing this and soon your engine will be so clean, that even gravity becomes outdated. But you'll know that time has arrived when you start feel excited about moonwalking.

Edited by Everything

Thank you Everything!

This speaks a lot to me - your reply - because ever since I have taken this path I've really wanted to be lighter in so many ways. It seems I easily lose sight of this.

The advice on suppressed subconscious beliefs will be taken into account. Without a doubt, it speaks straight to me. The whole reply is full of great insights! I'm really glad you wrote all of this! So thank you again.

I notice a lot now, energy coming off of certain people. Namely when watching martial arts vids. This must be the vibrations you speak of. I always noticed as a child, that Dali, the great Spanish painter, was very adept in seeing vibrations. You'll notice a lot of his later paintings, namely "Hallucinogenic Toreador," has great references to what must commonly be the Aura. I am greatly interested in this right now. If you have any great info that you would like to lead me to or share, I would love to see!

Take care!

Thank you Everything!

This speaks a lot to me - your reply - because ever since I have taken this path I've really wanted to be lighter in so many ways. It seems I easily lose sight of this.

The advice on suppressed subconscious beliefs will be taken into account. Without a doubt, it speaks straight to me. The whole reply is full of great insights! I'm really glad you wrote all of this! So thank you again.

I notice a lot now, energy coming off of certain people. Namely when watching martial arts vids. This must be the vibrations you speak of. I always noticed as a child, that Dali, the great Spanish painter, was very adept in seeing vibrations. You'll notice a lot of his later paintings, namely "Hallucinogenic Toreador," has great references to what must commonly be the Aura. I am greatly interested in this right now. If you have any great info that you would like to lead me to or share, I would love to see!

Take care!

And thank you for creating the space in your topic to allow me to write that :lol:

I also noticed allot of people being born these days are developing this ability to perceive energy aura's. I do not know any specific person that teaches about, but I do know that it is just one of the many ways that our 7th sense can manifest. 6th sense being the sense of orientation and 7th being the sensing energy coming of of all things.

It is such a coincidence that you speak of this, because I have been very much interested in psychic abilities, the last few days. The reason, because there was something subconscious about my relationship with psychic that needed looking at and brought under conscious light.

The information that you intent to know, will always arrive at you trough the path of least resistance. MEaning: If the person in front of you knows the answers, the path of least resistance is: the person tells you it. Or if the information is right behind your closed eyes, the path of least resistance is to open them. The path of least resistace is always: "what feels most fun to do" IF you really want to know the information, your intending to know the information and your action of opening your eyes are not two diffrent things. The opening of the eyes will feel like great fun, if you truely desire know. Why? because when you truely intent to know the information, you would simply open your eyes! or ask the person in front of you to reveal it to you! Or whatever! Or just wait for the it to be revealed to you, like in gambling.

There should be no seperation made between the mental intention and physical action. When physical action is the path of least resistance, you will simply feel the urge to act physically in order to manifest the intention.

When your excitement is to develop psychic abilities, thats a big topic. The desire might be a real beginning of a very exciting path and theme in your life. It might not. I've had the intention to develop psychic abilities. The intention synchronistically manifested experiences in my life that revealed to me my true subconscious desire of "doing the things that I thought I needed psychic abilities for." Althought, There are many people on our planets referred to as "sages and masters" living in isolated groups in isolated lands who have developed true psychic abilities. Just don't expect allot of "showing of" from them. They show great respect for the collective agreements we all have around specific limitations we desire to experience at our current collective life experiences.

Check out videos by Bashar, channeled by darryl anka. For practical information.

For vibrational guidance, Abraham Hicks. Those two have helped me allot and I have found them to fit like two puzzle pieces in many complimentary ways. Perhaps you might like them aswell.

Edited by Everything