Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Dear Marblehead...Each flower is beautiful and special... : )
Thanks. Edited by Marblehead

Thanks.

Okay, an extra one for today:

I love this color....beautiful!

Uncle Iroh: You're looking at the rare white dragon bush. Its leaves make a tea so delicious it's *heartbreaking!* That, or it's the white jade bush, which is poisonous.

Prince Zuko: We need food, not tea. I'm going fishing.

[exits]

Uncle Iroh: Hmm... Delectable tea, or deadly poison?

Uncle Iroh: Zuko, remember that plant that I thought might be tea?

Prince Zuko: You didn't.

Uncle Iroh: I did... and it wasn't.

[turns revealing his red, swollen face]

Prince Zuko: Yah!

Uncle Iroh: When the rash spreads to my throat I will stop breathing. But look what I found!

[holds up a branch of berries]

Uncle Iroh: These are pakui berries, known to cure the poison of the white jade plant. That, or makaola berries that cause blindness.

• Like 1

Uncle Iroh: You're looking at the rare white dragon bush. Its leaves make a tea so delicious it's *heartbreaking!* That, or it's the white jade bush, which is poisonous.

[exits]

Uncle Iroh: When the rash spreads to my throat I will stop breathing. But look what I found!

Uncle Iroh: These are pakui berries, known to cure the poison of the white jade plant. That, or makaola berries that cause blindness.

Lol thanks for the laugh

PS love uncle Iroh

Marblehead do you have a favorite lily so far, I know all of them are beautiful but if you do would you allow me to make a painting of it.

I haven't done a flower painting in a while and was thinking after I complete some of my bigger projects it'd be nice to do a flower painting.

So I'd like to get your permission first to make a painting of one of the flowers you share, if you say no its ok I would not want to ruin the integrity and memory of any flower without its permission.

If yes, then please tell me what one would be suitable and I will most likely have it painted in a week or two

Thank you, both for your possible permission and for sharing the flowers with us.

Hi Melanie,

First, thanks for your kind consideration.

The lilies are planted along the sidewalk so that they can be shared by anyone who wishes to look at them.

Once I have posted a picture (or any words) they belong to the world.

So sure, if you would like to paint one of them please do.

I suppose that one of my favorites would be the yellow one that looks a little like a heart. Let's see, ... post # 150.

But whichever one you decide to paint perhaps you could take a photo of it and share it with the rest of us?

Edited by Marblehead

To Marblehead,

that one is really nice, it has a nice balance to it and its yellow. Yellow is my weakest color so it could be a fun challenge, and of course if it turns out good I'll share it and let others see how it turned out.

[exits]

One of my favorite moments of the show! I love Uncle Iroh so much :D. Thanks for the memories!!