Sign in to follow this  
Everything

The happiness of a schizophrenic

they didn't destroy anything, they didn't kill anything. they didn't have to, because they realized the truth about freedom. your power is as empty as this ego you war against, perhaps you should let them both go?

Nice :)

so are you saying that all priests and monks are unsuccessful in killing their egos?

are you saying that all priests and monks are all sex criminals in disguise?

you are clearly blinded in believing that you lack the power to kill off your ego ..

so many monks have successfully destroyed their egos and do you dare call their attainments fake?

now that is being egoistic..

I respect your path allot, but other people might misunderstand your words.

Depends on what is ment with killing your ego.

Suicide can be enlightening. I have experienced that it does not kill the ego, the moment you decide to die. You just let go of it. Death is always associated with negativity and killig and pain. Letting go is actually the real truthful experience of death.

You are free to be who you want, when you want to, where you want to. Transcend the ego.

Near death experience can be enlightening, because you die to the ego in that moment. This is true, but you never kill it or fight it. Dieing simply means letting go.

What do you mean with fighting?

so are you saying that all priests and monks are unsuccessful in killing their egos?

are you saying that all priests and monks are all sex criminals in disguise?

you are clearly blinded in believing that you lack the power to kill off your ego ..

so many monks have successfully destroyed their egos and do you dare call their attainments fake?

now that is being egoistic..

Quite clearly im not saying all monks are like that, that is simply an embellishment you have created with your imagination.

You go and try kill your ego and report back to us how you get on.

Quite clearly im not saying all monks are like that, that is simply an embellishment you have created with your imagination.

You go and try kill your ego and report back to us how you get on.

Without the ego he can telepathicly communicate with you. The problem is... Your ego is in the way :lol:

Oh wait... I'm receiving the channel... Mmmmm... Disturbance... Mmmmm... Tulku: "I'm too busy fighting the self! ... Contact... Me... Later!"

*Shakes head* I think that was not Tulku. It must have been a projection of mine.

Sign in to follow this