Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible for the board admin to install the free Tapatalk plug in for the forum?

Tapatalk is an app for iOS, android and Blackberry that makes accessing and posting to forums from mobile devices a lot easier.

The link is:

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Thanks,

RP.

I was just about to post this very same thread. There are a lot of us who would love to be able to enjoy this forum on their mobile device. It's a simple "activate" procedure. No complicated forms to fill out or anything.

For mobile use the ttb facebook page via the facebook app is MUCH easier to use and stay up to date, but much less traffic than this discussion group.

Wrote this via my mobile, pain in the bum :lol:

Got a message from Sean that he will have a look at tapatalk :D

Any word back? This would be awesome. I use my Android phone more often than my computer these days and would love to browse this forum on Tapatalk.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason folks can't currently easily browse the forums on their cel? Though I do prefer the full site option over the cel option when viewing and posting :).

Unless you've tried Tapatalk, you won't know just how good it is on a mobile device. The interface is really good and preferable to the mobile version of this forum. Every other forum that I frequent supports it so I can access them all using the Tapatalk app. I really like its features where you can easily see all threads you've participated in and see updates, so it saves a lot of time when browsing. Anyway, it should only take 5 minutes to install the plugin and it's free, so there isn't any downside to installing it.

Here is the link to installing it on IP Board. Very simple. http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

Edited by Sunya
  • Like 1