Ya Mu

Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion

@ Ya Mu

My K1s seem to not "feel" as full of energy as the rest of the centers. I can still sense the chi but not to the extent of the other areas.

Should I do the K1s more than one time? ...I have slowed down on them as slow as possible.

Open for any advice or tips!

@ Ya Mu

My K1s seem to not "feel" as full of energy as the rest of the centers. I can still sense the chi but not to the extent of the other areas.

Should I do the K1s more than one time? ...I have slowed down on them as slow as possible.

Open for any advice or tips!

Normal. Think about it, how much work has been done on these centers (for majority of people)?

Practice :)

Somewhat more difficult to do these for a looong time; pay attention to what is happening on opposite side as well. Just be, and also feel what is happening on opposite side.

You could add the "closing" as described in the book A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing as this will also help open up these centers.

• Like 3

Ya Mu, does this image look familiar? B):)

Chakras_by_Johann_Georg_Gichtel.jpg

Craaaazy.

Thats amazing. What is that from?

Interesting, I have not seen that before. Goes to show you that these things exist on other levels. A bit incomplete.

Edited by Ya Mu

Ya Mu, does this image look familiar? B):)

Chakras_by_Johann_Georg_Gichtel.jpg

Wild! My French is pretty rusty, any idea what the words and symbols mean?

EDIT: Okay, I'll point out some stuff I think I know.

The lower-left column seems to be listing the primordial elements fire, water, earth, and air. The lower-right column indicates which organs in the body those elements reside, namely the heart, the liver, the lungs, and google translate seems to think that last one is the bladder.

I threw the first line at the top into google translate and it spit out: Earth's Natural Dark Man

Edited by Green Tiger

The element of Fire resides in the Heart

The element of water resides in the liver

The element of the earth in the lungs

The element of the air in the bladder.

? I think ...