Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

For all you Guillermo Del Toro fans, his latest movie 'Crimson Peak' is due to be released in October. However, I am looking forward to the second season of 'The Strain' due out in July.

• Like 1

I've got a lot of respect for KAP and its teachers Santiago and Tao Semko.  For an idea of what the teachings are like, here's a free one they are giving out:  by Tao Semko:

its not youtube, but I spent last weekend watching all 13 episodes of Daredevil on Netflix.  Surprisingly good.   And to watch hourly episodes one after the other with no commercials was great; in an incredibly time wasting way.

I like The Flash too, but because its cable Daredevil has less constraints, Daredevil's world is darker and grittier.  To fit into a tight schedule Flashes problems and solutions (except for the reverse flash which has been admirably done and avoided easy quick cliches) seem more maudlin and contrived.  Which was also a problem with Smallville.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

its not youtube, but I spent last weekend watching all 13 episodes of Daredevil on Netflix.

Me too