Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Underwater Atlantean Cities found off the coast of Cuba

Fiveelementtao,

I'm about to report you for harassing and trolling (by making a bunch of off topic posts).

Your behavior here is confusing, and from my point of view, pointless. What's YOUR agenda here?

It'd be nice if you dropped it. Whatever it is.

What Fiveelementtao wants to do, is to pigeon hole me. He wants to define me. That way he can define my threads and say all my threads are the same.

Now that I posted that Edgar Cayce video, you can bet I'm not going to make an actual Edgar Cayce thread anytime soon, because some will try to claim that the Atlantean cities off Cuba and Edgar Cayce, are the same topic.

• Like 2

You're interested in trying to out him as a Christian fundamentalist who is trying to convert people or something, so that everyone will agree that his posts should all be placed in one thread.

Just knock off the silliness. If you're interested in him, try being friendly and less confrontational. If you want to have an off topic discussion, do it in PM please.

As for your disrespect towards me, and lack of personal honesty in your own actions within our interaction...that's noted, and I am pointing it out to you as something to work on.

Scotty.. I4L is perfectly capable of speaking for himself. Your first post was a threat to report me. I don't like being threatened.. I do not consider you a mod for this forum and feel no need to follow your instructions or commands. I have nothing against you personally but if you remember a few years ago when you tried to tell me what to post and not post on this forum, you may remember my reaction to you... you weren't very successful in getting me to post according to your standards then. I haven't changed in that regard now. So, you're wasting your breath if you think you can start telling me what to do now and expect me to obey you.

I would also like to point out that I have had to wade through your extremely messy and aggressive posts towards others recently which got you suspended, you then felt the need to spam the forum with multiple aliases and as I gather, you almost got banned for life for doing it. I found your behavior very objectionable, but I said nothing. You know why? It wasn't my fight. I would ask you to give me the same courtesy. I am talking to I4L here, not you.

If you don't like my posts, I suggest you put me on ignore so you don't have to read them. I am not at all interested in arguing with you further nor do I feel any need to do so. So on ignore status you go, my friend... see you in a few years... Good luck to you...

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 3

What Fiveelementtao wants to do, is to pigeon hole me.

Not true. I am honestly trying to understand you. I find your reasoning difficult to understand. I took a calculated risk in being confrontational with you because you were being extremely evasive. I figured that if I took a risk and confronted you that you would either ignore me or refuse to answer, in which case I would have dropped the whole thing OR.. if you did decide to answer my questions directly, (which you did - thank you) Then I would drop the confrontational mode and ask some more questions to help me understand your motives and point of view which as of now are confusing to me.

So, my apologies for any rudeness on my part if I was offensive.

What is confusing me now is... I personally think Cayce is really cool and actually alot of the stuff you share is also very interesting. It fits into my theories differently than yours but.. that's besides the point...

Here's my question: Many people like me really enjoy alot of the interesting evidence you bring here, but we do not necessarily come to same conclusions as you. In fact, I don't think your evidence necessitates any conclusions.

It seems clear that your motive is to help us come to your way of thinking in terms of evolution. How do explain the fact that many, if not most of us who view your evidence, (assuming we find it credible) still have no problems with science and evolution?

Do you think that your arguments are slef-evident in leading one to the extreme conclusions you are coming to?

Thanks for your responses...

Mike

• Like 3

Scotty.. I4L is perfectly capable of speaking for himself. I do not consider you a mod for this forum and feel no need to follow your instructions or commands. If you don't like my posts, I suggest you put me on ignore so you don't have to read them. I am not at all interested in arguing with you nor do I feel any need to do so. So on ignore status you go... Good luck to you...

What a depressing thing, to come to this place, and deal with such garbage.

I'm not trying to mod anyone, or command or instruct anyone to do anything. I never have. You are free to do whatever you wish, and reap the rewards or consequences.

Simply pointing out: your actions have been ridiculous here. Yeah, Immortal can speak for himself, but this is a public discussion which you are interrupting with pointless bullshit, and I'm interjecting to tell you that in as kind of a way as I can.

At a spiritual forum, I would think this would be accepted...or even appreciated (by those who are advanced)!

Why are you not willing to work on yourself...and why are you willing to continue being dishonest with yourself and others, harassing someone else, being disrespectful to me, and derailing this thread?

Think about it.

This is not a command for you to stop. It's from one spiritual person to another, saying, "you've got some ugliness there, might want to fix it for your own benefit".

Also saying from one forum member to another: knock it off, you're being annoying. So am I...such is the nature of dealing with people who harass and derail.

Leaving this thread now, for the sake of keeping it on topic... :ph34r:

And letting it go, for my own benefit. :P

• Like 2

I also really enjoy his threads, because much of it, while unorthodox, corresponds well to my exhaustive research. Perhaps his sources are not to your liking, or his manner of speech, but many of us do read his posts with great interest. Moreover, the wealth of material he posts would be problematic if confined to a single thread, despite the correlation of some involved topics. If you don't care to open his threads, don't.

Someone claiming to be a teacher of some realization would do well not to make themselves out as childish and petty for such a simple fix.

• Like 4

If a particular source is not to someone's liking, or to my own liking for that matter, what I must do is find as much independent corroboration as possible.

I also really enjoy his threads, because much of it, while unorthodox, corresponds well to my exhaustive research. Perhaps his sources are not to your liking, or his manner of speech, but many of us do read his posts with great interest. Moreover, the wealth of material he posts would be problematic if confined to a single thread, despite the correlation of some involved topics. If you don't care to open his threads, don't.

Someone claiming to be a teacher of some realization would do well not to make themselves out as childish and petty for such a simple fix.

Hi unmike,

It's not I4L's sources that bother me. It is his underlying emotional agenda in sharing them... I have tried to engage him with questions in order to understand him better to determine my obvious dislike of his threads... He has either been evasive or deliberately selective in his answers. I am now of the opinion that even though i4L is not a Christian, he is still engaged in christian-style proseletyzation. And I don't want to see that on this forum. So, I am speaking out...

I heartily appreciate your sentiment and understand your viewpoint. I have no problem whatsoever with the concepts of alternative archeology. I find the subjects of aliens and atlantis extremely interesting and I would have no issue with more threads concerning these issues. especially if they stimulated honest open minded investigation. I think the resultant discussions would be extremely interesting.

I also appreciate anyone who seeks to promote unity on the board. While I completely understand why I may be percieved as being petty and unspiritual in regard to I4L, I am of the belief that while the subjects he introduces are very interesting, I do not feel his underlying agenda contributes to true investigation and mind expansion.

I accept I4L at his word that he is not a born-again christian. But, myself having been raised in that intellectually and spiritually stifling environment I take great offense at the literalist mindset associated with that type of thinking. IMO, that kind of superstitious, dual, literalist dogmatism that seeks to suppress innovation or alternative thinking to be extremely destructive to honest spiritual inquiry which is what I love about this forum.

What I find most offensive is what I perceive to be the conscious obfuscation of agenda here... Which is nothing less than proseletyzation through deliberate manipulation of information to fit one's agenda...

I have mentioned to I4L a couple of times that I sensed he is not being forthright with his agenda here. When challenged, he becomes very evasive and deflecting, Which is exactly what fundamentalist christians do when confronted with their illogic. I believe his intention is not to engage in dialogue but to proseletyze others into adopting his anti- science, anti evolution bias. He has stated that he believes that science and evolution are a threat to "true" spirituality. While he himself is not a fundamentalist christian, he is identical to them in his thinking process. I think he has proven that his bias against science is so severe that he is willing to distort any information he presents in order to promote his irrational dislike of it.

I do not want to see this forum disintegrate into another new-age nonsense forum. I want to see this forum stay true to it's original intent which is to be an arena where those interested in energetic practices of cultivation can come and share what they have learned.

I don't how else to say it. I love this forum and I do not like the idea that spiritual dogmatists hiding their true agendas can come here and spam it with ignorance promoting suppression.... I don't like it at all...

It seems every few months I threaten to leave this forum... If this forum degenerates into a place where this kind of stuff takes precedence over practice oriented stuff... I may either have no choice or get myself banned for speaking out one time too often...

In any case, I wish I4L would take his religious dogma somewhere else....While the subjects of aliens and lost civilations definitely, IMO, has a place on this forum. I do not believe that religious fundamentalism does. Or at the very least, it should be exposed for what it is instead of masquerading as "alternative."

So, I understand if my actions have been offensive to some. I hope this explains it a bit...

So, I will leave it here and officially ask any mods out there, I am formally asking that these threads be moved to off topic. I don't think they belong in the general discussion area... Regardless of the outcome, I will leave this issue alone...

• Like 2

[quote name='Immortal4life' date='18 September 2011 - 02:48 PM'

They were also power plants. At the very top of the pyramids was placed a capstone of gold with a crystal(maybe quartz?) in it, which I think absorbed and focused rays from the sun. In the center of the pyramid would be placed a large electric capacitor. With the power of the capacitor, and the crystal at the top. Anyways, I'm not too great at explaining or understanding all the exact details. But the Pyramids allowed wireless tranmission to power lights and vehicles, or ships even at one time, without wires or fuel.

To go back to the content of the thread for a moment, I've often wondered why we haven't harnessed the energy that I used as a little girl when I would use a magnifying glass and set ants on fire? (Or maybe we have and I just don't know about it) This reference to the possible crystal on top of a pyramid with the accompanying electric capacitor may make use of the same principle? But what in the world would they use as receptors to the wireless energy?

Not only did the Pyramids use the power of the Sun for energy, but most likely also the power of the earth's bio-field.

The method of receiving wireless power from the Pyramids, would involve another receiving crystal with a similar vibrarional frequency, tuned to the Pyramids.

I could only believe that if we could replicate it today...say for instance, provide enough power to light up a lightbulb.

If I get a chance I may look into that more....

There may be technology today that can connect 2 crystals, or vibrations, to each other wirelessly. Perhaps something exists today that is at least something like Atlantean technology would have been like.

A small effect from crystals, with uses today, is the piezio-electric phenomena. Changing electricity to vibration, or vibration to electricity. Like, how a watch tells time for instance with the help of a quartz crystal.

Edited by Immortal4life

Anybody can create youtube videos full of conspiracies,and other people that watch those videos will passively believe them as truth.

Edited by michael245

Not only did the Pyramids use the power of the Sun for energy, but most likely also the power of the earth's bio-field.

The method of receiving wireless power from the Pyramids, would involve another receiving crystal with a similar vibrarional frequency, tuned to the Pyramids.

Will you provide proof of this technology? Why aren't the pyramids providing energy at this time? Where are the parts to this amazing technology?

Ancient technology

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3747926086715809142#

If you carefully read the descriptions we have about the lost Ark of the Covenenant, it becomes evident that it is a giant electric capacitor. The capacitor from the Great Pyramid. This is where the reputation came from, many people who got too close got zapped by a "lightning bolt from God".

Think about it, why would the Pharoah be so insistent on catching Moses and the slaves leaving Egypt? Because when they were freed they went on a sort of "freedom rampage" and took many things, one of which was the Ark.

In modern times the Ark has been traced to a location in Ethiopia. It is considered a religious treasure and modern scientists have not been allowed to see it-

Graham Hancock - Raider of the Lost Ark | Free Travel Videos - Watch Travel Videos Online | Veoh

Did the ancients have electricity?

Edited by Immortal4life

I don't buy the new ager conspiracies on youtube.The History channel in general has been infiltarted by new ager shill theologeans.

Edited by michael245

I don't buy the new ager conspiracies on youtube.The History channel in general has been infiltarted by new ager shill theologeans.

The History channel has been "infiltrated?"

Sounds like you have some conspiracies of your own. :lol:

Edited by Immortal4life

The History channel has been "infiltrated?"

Sounds like you have some conspiracies of your own. :lol:

"It takes one eye to find a conspiracy,but it takes two eyes to find a SHILL"

There was a good, honest, and very scientific documentary on TV last night concerrning Atlantis.

Yes, they identified the Minoan civilization and the volcano that destroyed it.

This one is for Informer. There was another thread that might have seemed more appropriate but I couldn't find it anymore http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/doublex/2011/09/pregnancy_evolution_a_new_nature_genetics_paper_may_explain_why_.html?fb_ref=sm_fb_plugin_activity

----caveat alert -----

make sure that the journalist has correctly reported the experimental results.

---caveat alert------

Sign in to follow this