• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jej1

jej1

• The Tao Bums
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

OK... so a while ago I researched into this a bit, and about for the last six months I have given a considerable attempt at this "technique" every time I felt the strong urge to masturbate, in the attempt to get it right. Its a technique of injaculation, the purpose of which is to conserve semen by re-absorbing it into the system instead of losing it and the vital elements along with it. Here's the page that I followed:

http://www.nine3.com/Magic.html

so anyways I've been having a go at this for a while now everytime I felt the need to really...you know... but I never quite got it to work right. If you read the page (the info. under "Jen-Mo Accupressure Point" it tells you how to conduct a test to see if you did the technique correctly... that is, pee in a cup/whatever to see if the semen came out with the urine. This means it slipped into the bladder and was done incorrectly, and that is the effect I noticed after each attempt. I found a topic on these forums of a similar nature, which is similar to the question I have for you guys today.

http://www.thetaobum...semen-in-urine/

I've noticed that even if not masturbating or doing anything sexually related, I still get the semen in the urine (after conducting the test). I'm not experiencing any of the negative side-effects this guy seems to have shared in his post, but I'm concerned about the excess semen I may be losing when I urinate. I've only started noticing this the past few days. Whenever I urinate, its cloudy (when looked at in a cup or bottle) and the semen eventually settles towards the bottom. Not EVERY time (sometimes its clear and normal) but like I said, I only started to take a note a couple of days ago and will continue to see what's going on.

I was wondering if maybe I damaged something in my attempts at doing the jen-mo technique and now I have semen "leaking" out when I urinate. I never monitored my urine consistency before so I'm not sure. I doubt its normal to be having semen come out with urine, though. I don't perform this technique anymore.
Can anyone please help me out on this one? I'm just a bit worried about the fact I may be wasting energy with my urination. I'm twenty years old so my body produces a bunch of semen, and it may be normal for the body to release some excess out of the system via urine, but I dunno. It could also be my meddling with this technique. If anyone has any information, please reply. I know this one was a bit silly, but thanks

#2 fiveelementtao

fiveelementtao

on hiatus

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

If you are not regularly ejaculating, sperm will come out in urine. That is normal. But I strongly suggest that you stop this pressure point nonsense.

It accomplishes nothing. In fact it is possibly very harmful to your prostate. By stimulating yourself sexually, you heat up your fluids and they need to be released. This sexual kung fu crap found in books and the internet is not how you redirect sperm up the spine...

Once you orgasm, you cannot simply force the semen up the spine by blocking the vessel. At best the semen is simply released through the bladder when urinating and at worst.. well it can be very damaging... some have been permanently damaged by it.

What is most important for you is that this method does not accomplish what you want. If you are serious about redirecting jing. Find a teacher...

These kinds of tricks have nothing to do with real alchemy. These were old chinese folk methods of birth control not internal alchemy. They are useless for alchemy and potentially very dangerous. Talk to any of the medical qigong professionals on this forum who can tell you countless horror stories of people who have tried this kind of nonsense and have ended up sterile, impotent or with very, very serious nerve damage.

Even if you do not harm yourself physically, all that semen in you that has been activated by masturbating is energetically very hot and if you do not release it naturally, it will sit inside your body, heat you up and it will rot inside of you.

You are better off just having normal regular ejaculations... I suggest that you find a real teacher if you want to learn internal alchemy.

Edited by fiveelementtao, 18 July 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#3 henro

henro

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

If you are not regularly ejaculating, sperm will come out in urine. That is normal. But I strongly suggest that you stop this pressure point nonsense.

It accomplishes nothing. In fact it is possibly very harmful to your prostate. By stimulating yourself sexually, you heat up your fluids and they need to be released. This sexual kung fu crap found in books and the internet is not how you redirect sperm up the spine...

Once you orgasm, you cannot simply force the semen up the spine by blocking the vessel. At best the semen is simply released through the bladder when urinating and at worst.. well it can be very damaging... some have been permanently damaged by it.

What is most important for you is that this method does not accomplish what you want. If you are serious about redirecting jing. Find a teacher...

These kinds of tricks have nothing to do with real alchemy. These were old chinese folk methods of birth control not internal alchemy. They are useless for alchemy and potentially very dangerous. Talk to any of the medical qigong professionals on this forum who can tell you countless horror stories of people who have tried this kind of nonsense and have ended up sterile, impotent or with very, very serious nerve damage.

Even if you do not harm yourself physically, all that semen in you that has been activated by masturbating is energetically very hot and if you do not release it naturally, it will sit inside your body, heat you up and it will rot inside of you.

You are better off just having normal regular ejaculations... I suggest that you find a real teacher if you want to learn internal alchemy.

Can we make this a sticky at the top of the forum ???!!!!!!

Find a great teacher, train regularly, meditate, eat right, be a good person - all the time. Then, once you've got all that right, maybe you should start worrying about retention. . .
"Only those who dare to go too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T.S. Eliot

#4 Tyciol

Tyciol

• The Tao Bums
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I noticed that there's a German Wikipedia article about what it produces https://de.wikipedia...ki/Injakulation but there doesn't appear to be any English ones...

The Nine3 article as well, but I do wonder if there's any scientific evidence of such a feat being possible. Surely if it causes something like the sperm being directed into the blood and reabsorbed, it could be evidenced?

Edited by Tyciol, 28 September 2013 - 10:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users