Gjeken

Get girls to check you out

Found this at another forum and thought it might interest some.

Every man dreams of having girls check him out. Every man dreams of being the guy who walks into any room and has the gorgeous eyes of every hottie look at him with lust.

Every man dreams of being the MAN that women try to pick up.

Well, it ain't just a dream. It's real. I've found the key, and now I'm going to unlock it for you. My friend Lucy, an expert in Loving Tantra, taught this to men who, well, the kind of men who hear the word "Tantra" and immediately tune out, thinking there's some wacky hippy-dippy sensitive-pony-tailed guy stuff at work. But as soon as they finished this exercise, they went from average guys to MEN who were drawing women's eyes everywhere they went.

What women look for in a man is very simple. They need to see your Power, and Your Vulerability. They need to see your Strength, and your Love. They want to feel, to be blunt, your Hard **** in them, and your Open Heart on them. And there's an easy way for you to start doing it right now.

This exercise is very powerful, and has a magnetic effect on women, so please don't share this with anyone that you suspect is still angry, or bitter, or somehow unable to really Love women. I'm giving this to you because I trust you. Please respect that.

Now. Here is your exercise. Here is your practice. Here is the work that will transform you right now.

Stand up. Close your eyes. Quiet your mind, and focus on your breath. Now, start to feel your body. Don't move, but simple pay attention to every part of your body, one at a time, as if a giant MRI machine was scanning you. Feel it all.

Now move that attention to your crotchatal region. You know the area I'm talking about. Bring your focus... all the way down where your focus usually is when you see a picture of a gorgeous girl. Just feel your body there, and keep breathing. Breathe deep, and breathe slow.

Now inhale. Inhale deep and slow, and as you draw your breath in, let your attention rise up from down low all the way up to the center of your chest. There's a spot just above the zygomatic process, a space right above the center of your chest, where the energy of your heart lives.

Put your attention there, and exhale. Now move your attention back down, and breathe in again, and move your attention back up to your heart.

Imagine you are pulling the very real electricity that keeps your body alive from the very bottom of your spine, up that electrical highway to the center of your chest. Feel how the center of your chest begins to warm. Feel how the muscles between your ribs start to stretch, and even ache. Feel how that spot on your chest start to feel like a space, an opening, a portal from your Heart out into the world.

Keep doing this for just 5 minutes.

Now, open your eyes. You will find that all the annoying thoughts that have been plauging you like busy bees are suddenly just whispers. You will feel IN your body, and out of your head. You will feel that your Hard **** is strong, and your Open Heart is free.

THIS is how you walk through the world. Just go find a place where the kind of girls you like will be. Make yourself comfortable. Stand still, lean against a wall, or just grab a seat. Now with your eyes open or closed, do this exercise again. Every time you see a beautiful girl walk by, breathe in her beauty and let that energy fill you from **** to Heart. Let the feeling of pleasure fill you up. Let it grow and be.

When you do this, you will find that women's eyes start to turn to you. They may stare, they may just look for a second. But they cannot help but look because the electricity you are moving and building is quite literally, scientifically, a magnetic force.

Women will be DRAWN TO YOU.

Women will be, in the parlance of the pickup "gurus," ATTRACTED.

Literally. Attracted. Like iron filings to a magnet.

I know you are probably thinking what I thought when I first heard this. It's crazy, and silly, and goofy, and does nothing. I mean, you have to be good-looking and rich and flashy for girls to look, right?

Here's the real-deal. When I arrived in Toronto, I spent days walking around this city, admiring the variety of sexxxy women here. I was dressed well, I was smiling, I was looking good and feeling confident.

But not a single girl looked my way.

After I did this exercise last night, I went to a club where I really didn't even talk to anyone, and not only had every girl there looking at me, but had a girl come up to me out of nowhere, drag me to the bar, by me a drink, and make damn sure that she got to spend as much time with me as she could while I'm here.

Today I sat at lunch and watched people walk by, and I counted 73 girls, all ages, all races, all sexxxy in their way, looking at ME.

I looked just the same as I did on Friday. Well, actually, I looked a little worse, cos I'm wearing a ratty shirt and have been sleep-deprived and hungover for days.

But it's not what I looked like that drew them. It's the FEELING I have. It's the power in my body radiating out of my heart.

It's the magnet of my masculine presence.

Do this now, and track your results. Then be sure to let me know what you find.

I already know what's gonna happen, but I can't wait for you to find out. smilie

Be Love and Be Free,

Sean

• Like 1

In the past i have noticed that when i put my awareness on my sacral women are more attracted to me. :D

-Its been my observation that when you shift your awareness to different energy centers on your body your vibration and the FEEL of your consciousness changes.

Edited by OldGreen

An episode of "manswers" said that masturbating before heading for a night out will get girls to notice you, because girls can subconsciously pick up your "arousal sweat", it lets them know that you're in the mood and able to perform, and puts them in the mood too.

So, yeah, "crotchatal region" power!

They want to feel, to be blunt, your Hard **** in them, and your Open Heart on them. And there's an easy way for you to start doing it right now.

You will feel that your Hard **** is strong, and your Open Heart is free.

I feel like my heart is open, and I can connect emotionally.... but I just look at guys like this and I feel so inferior:

What's a good tantric technique to make my **** hard and strong?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

:lol:

Shit, Non you got banned at the worst time, now you might miss the technique made just for you.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!

Shit, Non you got banned at the worst time, now you might miss the technique made just for you.

Wasn't it only for 30 days? Or is it permanent?

But there's a warning-

This exercise is very powerful, and has a magnetic effect on women, so please don't share this with anyone that you suspect is still angry, or bitter, or somehow unable to really Love women. I'm giving this to you because I trust you. Please respect that.

And I think one of the reasons for the ban was for continual, disparaging comments, which, in my opinion from reading his posts, came about because of of some pretty bitter resentment towards women. So he would have been disqualified either way.

• Like 1

Found this at another forum and thought it might interest some.

Hehe, I just wanted to say that in my dreams I actually only have girls check me out when I become awesome and great fun to hang out with. If I'm talking with Conan the barbarian or jesus in my dream, the girls are not checking me out. It is pretty similar to real life actually sometimes. It just feels more energetic and intense in a dream. More important and rich and vivid... More colourful. Its weird how dreams become so true to the soul sometimes.