Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

Recep Ivedik can probably tell us more, but the Luo Shifu from Bangkok was teaching a Miao Tong Qi Gong and used these characters: 妙通. Google translate will provide this: "Wonderful pass".

What's interesting is that if I recall correctly the Korea based Shifu-ji was supposed to be the master of Miao Tong. So that leads to the questions whether Luo Shifu has some connection to this Shifuji.

Yang Shen dao is probably the yang spirit as in Dragon gate.

I think, (I think Not I know) there is no connection between Luo Shifu and Shifu Ji

You should understand that David lost all his credibility when he misrepresented himself as "Dr. Verdesi" when in fact he has no formal graduate training that he can document (discussed first here in thetaobums). It didn't help when he tried to link many masters he met to Mopai when the connection was not clear. For example, he called Jiang Feng's school as leishan dao when Jiang Feng himself said that he was part of ShaoLin. Most people would agree that Shaolin is Buddhist, not Daoist. When the term Mio Tong Dao first appeared, I have tried to look it up in Chinese Dao books with no avail. However, I was guessing the relevant Chinese characters. Perhaps you can ask your sources what the chinese characters of Miao Tong Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Xia Mian Dao are. I'd be interested in doing some research to find any reference of these dao schools in Chinese literature.

Again, Lei Shan Dao is a general term. Jiang Shifu's school is a Shaolin school but this school belongs to Lei Shan Dao category. I really do not know the Chinese characters of six great dao

Edited by Recep Ivedik

雷神道

Lei Shen Dao ?

雷神 Lei Shen is a daoist deity that is associated with thunder and lightning

Recep Ivedik can probably tell us more, but the Luo Shifu from Bangkok was teaching a Miao Tong Qi Gong and used these characters: 妙通. Google translate will provide this: "Wonderful pass".

What's interesting is that if I recall correctly the Korea based Shifu-ji was supposed to be the master of Miao Tong. So that leads to the questions whether Luo Shifu has some connection to this Shifuji.

Yang Shen dao is probably the yang spirit as in Dragon gate.

Thank you. That was my original guess. No luck in getting to the bottom of this. I have read many Daoist books related to qigong and neigong but I have never come across 妙通道 or LeiShanDao 雷闪道. No reference in either google or baidu.

Again, Lei Shan Dao is a general term. Jiang Shifu's school is a Shaolin school but this school belongs to Lei Shan Dao category. I really do not know the Chinese characters of six great dao

If it is so general, I think a lot of people would have known about it.

Edited by Neikung

Thank you. That was my original guess. No luck in getting to the bottom of this. I have read many Daoist books related to qigong and neigong but I have never come across 妙通道 or LeiShanDao 雷闪道. No reference in either google or baidu.

This terminology comes from last century Chinese novels.

Books from Jin Yong (Louis Cha) and various others have been so popular among chinese that most (uneducated) people take them for history, thou they are are made up partially from historical data and mainly they are just a work of fiction.

There is no "six schools of Daoism" and those mentioned by Verdesi are partially real and partially fictional, again from Chinese novels.

YM

• Like 1

This terminology comes from last century Chinese novels.

Books from Jin Yong (Louis Cha) and various others have been so popular among chinese that most (uneducated) people take them for history, thou they are are made up partially from historical data and mainly they are just a work of fiction.

There is no "six schools of Daoism" and those mentioned by Verdesi are partially real and partially fictional, again from Chinese novels.

YM

So Shifu Luo Kangqi also got the terminology (Miao Tong Da Fa) from novels? Let us every reader of this thread decides himself/herself. More than enough have already been told about this subject.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

If it is so general, I think a lot of people would have known about it.

General in the sense that it is a name of category that includes more than one school, not in the sense that it is popular. It has been top secret inner circle terminology for thousands of years until recent years.

Between reading this thread and the clyman ones, this place is starting to feel like bullshido :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I don't believe for a moment that there is a connection between Mopai and Jiang Feng's school. If you have heard it from a non-Chinese speaking person, I'd seriously doubt its authenticity. Leandro also said "As for the term "LeiShanDao" I believe David is the only one who uses it; Jiang Shifu and my Chinese brother students at least do not."

http://thetaobums.co...12/page__st__16

The Yin-Yang Gong of Jiang Shifu and Chang Shifu are quite similar. Of course, I do not know their levels exactly. Chang Shifu was level 20 and Jiang was level 10-12 in 2007. But basic Yin-Yang Gong is quite similar. Again, I am not an expert, I share my opinion only. I do not recommend to anybody practice either Mo-Pai or Jiang Shifu's school due to health risks.

• Like 3

Between reading this thread and the clyman ones, this place is starting to feel like bullshido :rolleyes:

Only a level 5.69 would say something like that. :ph34r:
  • Like 5

yesterday i ran ten miles while practicing my boxing skill, and the whole time i was drawing yang into my dantien. today i did an hour of muaythai training, while drawing in yang to the dantien. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? my daily practice tip never stop drawing in yang to the dantien no matter what your doing! SOME PEOPLE WANT TO TALK I WANT TO PRACTICE and share my findings with others!

• Like 3

yesterday i ran ten miles while practicing my boxing skill, and the whole time i was drawing yang into my dantien. today i did an hour of muaythai training, while drawing in yang to the dantien. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? my daily practice tip never stop drawing in yang to the dantien no matter what your doing! SOME PEOPLE WANT TO TALK I WANT TO PRACTICE and share my findings with others!

There is a Personal Practice Discussion ( http://thetaobums.com/forum/15-personal-practice-discussion/) Section go and open a thread there. Do not derail this thread with an irrelevant subject.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

There is a Personal Practice Discussion ( http://thetaobums.co...ice-discussion/) Section go and open a thread there. Do not derail this thread with an irrelevant subject.

its revelant because its what you should be doing and not derailing threads talking about whos master is better. what do you represent? a big mouth with nothing to say! i live what i do! i guess you do too! talk! your all talk! and thats what you dont want ppl to know! untill you post somthing tangible, and somthing thats not dowing others and their practices i will never take you seriously. and i will post what ever i feel where ever i feel! and yes that statement was aimed at you because your all talk!

" bait the beast and then kill it" you fell for it and to me that proves how predictable you are! you will always bother people with your ignorance! if you had the wisdom to under stand you would know that immortality is all based on energy and drawing in yang every day all day will help in the process!

• Like 1

yesterday i ran ten miles while practicing my boxing skill, and the whole time i was drawing yang into my dantien. today i did an hour of muaythai training, while drawing in yang to the dantien.

Actually, unless you're Superman, the heavy breathing (through the mouth) caused from intense cardiovascular work drains your Ch'i. This isn't coming from me by the way; it's a known fact in Qigong from every Master that has ever walked this planet.

Which explains why you never see Masters doing any kind of intense cardio (running, etc) work to draw in/gather/cultivate Yang or Yin Ch'i.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 2

mVbrG.gif

• Like 3

Actually, unless you're Superman, the heavy breathing (through the mouth) caused from intense cardiovascular work drains your Ch'i. This isn't coming from me by the way; it's a known fact in Qigong from every Master that has ever walked this planet.

Which explains why you never see Masters doing any kind of intense cardio (running, etc) work to draw in/gather/cultivate Yang or Yin Ch'i.

this is true you do loose energy thats why i draw in yang to suplement this and keep compression going. doing this with my practice where i would loose 2 energy, i gain one or more instead. and i have to run its part of my job. im in the armed services. COAST GUARD to be exact!

its revelant because its what you should be doing and not derailing threads talking about whos master is better. what do you represent? a big mouth with nothing to say! i live what i do! i guess you do too! talk! your all talk! and thats what you dont want ppl to know! untill you post somthing tangible, and somthing thats not dowing others and their practices i will never take you seriously. and i will post what ever i feel where ever i feel! and yes that statement was aimed at you because your all talk!

" bait the beast and then kill it" you fell for it and to me that proves how predictable you are! you will always bother people with your ignorance! if you had the wisdom to under stand you would know that immortality is all based on energy and drawing in yang every day all day will help in the process!

Oh The Voltage Calculator is barking after the wolf. You are so boring. Go and dump your tangible shit somewhere else.

You still did not reply my question:

With voltage calculations you claimed that you learn the abilities of Neigong Levels.

Just explain what are abilities of level 30? Explain this with voltage calculation, and make us laugh at you one more time and hopefully for the last time.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 2

Moderator message:

Guys!

keep the discussion civil, or this thread will be locked and pitted and some suspensions will be put in place for breaking forum civility rules. keep it useful, and maintain respect and balanced tone.

Please.

• Like 3

Oh The Voltage Calculator is barking after the wolf. You are so boring. Go and dump your tangible shit somewhere else.

You still did not reply my question:

With voltage calculations you claimed that you learn the abilities of Neigong Levels.

Just explain what are abilities of level 30? Explain this with voltage calculation, and make us laugh at you one more time and hopefully for the last time.

before i answer your question answer me this, is it level 30 or not that can absorb a lighening bolt.

"running neigong" - I don't hear of that one often on TTB. Kudos! B)

How close are you to cultivating 24/7?

verry close! in chen min chings book he mentioned you should keep the mind on the dantien all day every day. so thats what i started doing and it works wonders. drawing in yang chi all day, or at least most of it.

• Like 1

before i answer your question answer me this, is it level 30 or not that can absorb a lighening bolt.

verry close! in chen min chings book he mentioned you should keep the mind on the dantien all day every day. so thats what i started doing and it works wonders. drawing in yang chi all day, or at least most of it.

how many lightning bolts can a level 72 mo pai master absorb?

• Like 1

Dear Templetao,

When you say Verdesi Foundation are you talking about a legal foundation? I do not think such a foundation exists. Or do you refer to their former website with a name of "Foundation"? Anyway, not so important

Again, I am not an expert on the subject and also I do not speak Chinese. As far as I know, Lei Shan Dao is the spiritual way of the warrior, in a way similar to Zen Buddhism / Samurais. Lei Shan Dao is the way of the warrior. At some level, may be 36 or 38 (of 72), I do not remember now, the practitioner is able to catch a lightning with his/her hand without getting harm. Chang Shifu was level 20 when I last heard but there are much more higher level masters level 60s mostly on mountain tops in China.

There is a rumuor that a Lei Shan Dao master will be enlightened after some level may be 62 I am not sure and I do not believe this. Because the Nafs of every human (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs) is there and there is no sign that a Lei Shan Dao master learns to control his/her Nafs. Grandmaster Liao killed the whole village when he was level 30. As a Lei Shan Dao master is always gaining and storing power in his/her body, it will be much more difficult to control his/her Nafs. In fact, Islamic saints never gather such power in their bodies, they always distribute the energy, light to other people they collect from Divine Realm. So I consider the method of Lei Shan Dao too much dangerous.

Best Regards,

this was the post you made about not knowing anything about what you were talking about. so..lets..see you started this conversation and i stated the levels. and this is what i have to say about that level 30 and such!

well, think of it like this if a levl 30 can absorb a lightening bolt. which is electricity! then my calculations are correct! and weve proved this when you said that a human being can absorb a lightening bolt. so no matter what level one is the fact that a human being can absorb a lightening bolt and recharg their energy show s that the electrical component of my calculations is correct. wheather you believe it or not. and the accurat level is 30, at over one million volts. and you brought this up in a post not me! i just corrected you with my knowledge. and i think thats why your so upset! so laugh all you want, your only laughing at your self for not paying attention to your own shortcomings. and if you really wanna know what a level 30 is capible of. think of this, if a level 30 can absorb 1Mv then what would a body that can hold that ammount of powwer be capible of...use your imagination! and leave me alone!

glad to find a gem in this thread (still). even something as basic as your foundational practice. and with proven results! :D

best to you on your path. _/\_

thanks! best on yours! ;)