Wells

Gary J. Clyman interview & biography "You can!"

CONDENSED BREATHING Part 1

CONDENSED BREATHING Part 2

To those who have actually bought the costly course. Would you say one could achieve similar results as those advertised by simply following the instructions in those promotional videos?

It is odd that i seem to already do these practices on my own spontaneously, but it is always nice to see a "proven" teacher in action.

His practices also remind me very much of Bone Marrow Washing and most of these methods are available in the Qi Gong Institutes

correspondence course. There, they also mention that the secret to developing real internal power lies in the control of the sphincter during breathing.

Still, nothing beats a video and his personality is very refreshing so i can see why it sells. I'd certainly buy it myself : )

Edited by effilang

To those who have actually bought the costly course. Would you say one could achieve similar results as those advertised by simply following the instructions in those promotional videos? It is odd that i seem to already do these practices on my own spontaneously, but it is always nice to see a "proven" teacher in action.[/center]

Sure, it's (basically) the same description of condensing breathing here as on his DVD's! ;)

Try condensing breathing, it creates your internal vacuum and is the base for all the other exercises.

I guess he has two more exercises from his Chi Kung program explained on one of his three youtube-channels. If you are interested, check them out. You can't hurt you with them. But the other exercises of his "daily practice routine" (DPR) of his Chi Kung program are not explained. He shows the rest of his DPR, but don't explains them on youtube. So I wouldn't try them if I were you so you won't hurt yourself by doing something wrong with your chi. When you like the first three exercises and want more, you can order one of his DVD sets. ;)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

His practices also remind me very much of Bone Marrow Washing

It's basically the same exercise.

and most of these methods are available in the Qi Gong Institutes correspondence course.

Where?

Still, nothing beats a video and his personality is very refreshing so i can see why it sells. I'd certainly buy it myself : )

Yeah, it's like he stands next to you in your room, motivates you and trains with you through every exercise of the workout! So you think:"OK, when he can go through it, so can I!" :lol: And you don't have to pay attention to the timepiece or order of the exercises. You can fully concentrate on the execution of the exercise.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I have to say that Gary Clyman is at least a funny dude. On his site he now gives a shout out to Hot MILFs and then goes on to slam his latest venture...Match.com!! LOLOL

I can see his headline now "Any hot MILFs need a jing injection?!"

• Like 2

I have to say that Gary Clyman is at least a funny dude. On his site he now gives a shout out to Hot MILFs and then goes on to slam his latest venture...Match.com!! LOLOL

Gotta agree he's hilarious

Dorian,

I'm just gunna come out and ask this: are you being compensated financially for promoting Gary Clyman so much?

Dorian,

I'm just gunna come out and ask this: are you being compensated financially for promoting Gary Clyman so much?

No, I don't get any money from Gary! :)

I'm simply convinced that his Nei Kung system is the real deal, that's all.

Welcome hot MILFS. This is the only place where Chinese Sexual Secrets, The Taoist Sexual Technique is taught. It is based on Tidal Wave™ Chi Kung practices. This is yet another reason to learn my Chi Kung System. Meet Your Manhood! I’ve been practicing and teaching Chinese Sexual Secrets successfully since 1978.

Boston False Flag. Benghazi Rocket Deal. AP Wire Taps. IRS Cover-up. What’s next out of Obama?

Match.com Warning! Watch out for Match.com taking your payment and cancelling your account WITHOUT any discussion. I just paid for 6 months 4 days ago and had a woman complain and they shut me down. Mostly is scammers from Ghana or Nigeria, Black Girls running The Black Girl Scam, hot chicks that never respond back, and fat chicks that are bitter.

You’ve been warned. I wasted 6 months, thousands of hours, chasing images on Match.com. Prior to paying, Match sends out fake responses using auto-responders from fake profiles. How many other thousands of men paid because of this trick? Warn everybody!

If you want to be healthy, vital, full of life, sexually proficient, and look and feel 20, or even 30 years younger than you are, then you have to start these practices TODAY! I am 61 and feel 35. Start NOW!

The Peanut Gallery Jerk Circle Tai Chi Guys hate me because I have THE JING. They don’t and never will and they know it. Most Tai Chi practitioners waste many years doing boring empty, pointless forms with ZERO internal practices. Not here!

Studying Temple Style Tai Chi Chuan with me via DVD and Skype corrections are better than learning from some unknown, unskilled, Pussy Tai Chi instructor near you. If the teacher sucks, you don’t stand a chance.

The whole “internal” thing is based on your ability to IMPLODE which leads to the much sought after EXPLODE.

Well, I just got kicked out of yet another Martial Arts Forum. This time it was because I was a Lion amongst wimpy Hyenas. Watch out for the Tai Chi Circle Jerk. They are clueless about anything related to internal training. I lasted longer than I thought I would, about 24 hours. If you’re in it, I am typing to you!

Lol.. :lol:

• Like 2

If anyone is interested, I have a copy of G.C.s Nei Kung Bible for sale on ebay. Feel free to purchase! and yep, he is definitely the REAL DEAL

What's the link?

If anyone is interested, I have a copy of G.C.s Nei Kung Bible for sale on ebay. Feel free to purchase! and yep, he is definitely the REAL DEAL

Done.

This forum is so fucking stupid.

An i mean that.

Edited by puretruth01

wow!

Finally had some time to kill and watched these silly vids. This guy reminds me of one of the serious alcoholics I used to see everyday when I was a bartender/bouncer many many moons ago. The poor guy has some issues. A psychology professor could teach a whole course and then some on him. I feel sorry for the guy.

On a positive note, at least he isn't a sheep.