John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

"Women are far too confusing for me!"

ya, try being one :lol:

No, seriously, try being one in our current setup.

Drew, the "slut" thing is a value-judgement that smacks of judeo-christian moralizing. So what if people "need chi" ? Of course people need chi! Ideally they would be doing stuff to help themselves "get chi" (like not eating crap food, getting enough rest and exercise, enjoying their friends and family, not working too hard to buy rubbish)

Agree that "mastery" of own's one chi is a responsible approach to take. Which is why I'm in favour of cutting through some BS - make it "open source".

I'm also in favour of men learning this NEO (non-ejaculatory-orgasm) stuff :lol::wub:

Not everyone who uses the word slut have to be christian influenced... I'm sorry if that sounded mean. I know I'd probably get a lot of flak for this.

Edited by Non

@ John. The only time it really did happen for me was when I stopped looking.. Thats the best advice I can give. Im sure it will come to you if you actually think you need it and are practicing the right things.

Also.. There's is really so much that can be perverted by society these days, so its better if it has more personal value. To be guided after the experience isn't so bad..

Not everyone who uses the word slut have to be christian influenced... I'm sorry if that sounded mean. I know I'd probably get a lot of flak for this.

Go out and refer to a few women as a slut, but tell them you are not using it as a Christian influenced term, and see how they react.....

Yeah I use the term "slut" as a compliment. I know it will be taken the wrong way -- usually -- but I know lots of females who take "ownership" of the term as a subversive tactic. There's a queer activist group called "the psychic sluts" and that's how I use the term sluts. So it is meant to be provocative! haha. Here's one example of it in use that way -- the psychic sluts:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/south-side-psychic-sluts-alert-kurbans-back-in-town/Content?oid=903338

Thanks for the, euh, clarification Drew...

Fine to (re)define what you mean after you've pissed some people off :blink: It also (somewhat) calls into question where "you're" at IMO.

I thought part of your activities and research was some kind of honouring of men and women (or something)- if not embodied per se, at least "energetically" - or are you operating the base-level language for some other reason? Either way, calling women "sluts" really annoys me, so please stop doing it.

Thank you! :)

Thanks for the, euh, clarification Drew...

Fine to (re)define what you mean after you've pissed some people off :blink: It also (somewhat) calls into question where "you're" at IMO.

I thought part of your activities and research was some kind of honouring of men and women (or something)- if not embodied per se, at least "energetically" - or are you operating the base-level language for some other reason? Either way, calling women "sluts" really annoys me, so please stop doing it.

Thank you! :)

Hey maybe I should get the Flying Guillotine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpcfs3diIXo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBCpov82fU

I'm convinced it's really the Vagina Dentata

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

Edited by drewhempel

:huh:

Riiiiiiight.

What else are you convinced of?

Seriously, do we need any more sexually repressed people building our belief-systems? That they build their own is quite enough TVM!

Not saying you are, just saying it might be worth trying something else, maybe.

Yeah I use the term "slut" as a compliment. I know it will be taken the wrong way -- usually -- but I know lots of females who take "ownership" of the term as a subversive tactic. There's a queer activist group called "the psychic sluts" and that's how I use the term sluts. So it is meant to be provocative! haha. Here's one example of it in use that way -- the psychic sluts:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/south-side-psychic-sluts-alert-kurbans-back-in-town/Content?oid=903338

I prefer using the term "sex enthusiast" when referring to people who are, uh, sex enthusiasts :P

"Using the term "sex enthusiast" when referring to people who are, uh, sex enthusiasts"

Now there's something I can, huh, get behind :wub:

Kidding, I'm kidding (on the "get behind" thing, yuh, a joke)

Good call Mr Sloppy!

:huh:

Riiiiiiight.

What else are you convinced of?

Seriously, do we need any more sexually repressed people building our belief-systems? That they build their own is quite enough TVM!

Not saying you are, just saying it might be worth trying something else, maybe.

Hey Kate do you know about the Orgasmatron yet?

I just did a blog post on it -- it's a new spinal cord surgical needle for females who can't get orgasms otherwise.

It doesn't really work that well though because the scientists have determined that the vagus nerve is the real connection and that bypasses the spinal cord.

My blog post gives plenty more details:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/06/orgasmatron-inventions-and-vagus-nerve.html

Thanks Drew!

I guess if it helps women (and men?) who have been injured to continue to enjoy their lives.

Dumb question of the day, why aren't you working with these guys to help them get the mechanics right?

The oxytocin thing is worth watching. The last thing I personally want is some product dude coming up with a way to inject it/stimulate it in people without their knowledge to commercial or political ends (social-networking anyone, anyone?)

Barbarella was a good movie!

Guest artform

I prefer using the term "sex enthusiast" when referring to people who are, uh, sex enthusiasts :P

Non-ejaculatory male orgasms are available through several complementary techniques for Taoist, beyond sexual kung fu. Medical hands-free prostate therapy massage devices (High Island Health) were found to awaken Jing>>>Chi>>>Shen through delicate prostate massage. That spurred the Aneros marketing and ever widening spread of that technique. My link

A close complement that involves no penetration, but uses a particularly tuned sound one makes to train one's autonomic nervous system to awaken Jing>>>Chi>>>Shen, Jack Johnston's Key Sound Multiple Orgasms protocol, My link

I use both, as do many others, although I now have direct access to these energies full time without stimulus required. KSMO "intentionality" is the real key.

At both these site and in their respective Forums there is a lot of discussion to the effect that this really does not feel like and is not "sex" or even "sexual" even though the tissues are those of the genitalia and related, primarily the prostate. More and more feel this as "energies" and a very rich palette of feelings moods thoughts and sensations, with a "sensuousness" a step or more away from "sexuality".

I think that we who are open to and allow our body/minds to explore these phenomena are also sensing and adapting language to capture these new dimensions of being in the world. So, is our sense of the meaning/range-of-meaning of "eros" and the "erotic" shifting?

I think so. Twenty years ago in a university paper, I coined the word "erotomatics" to mean the human response, usually subconscious or unrecognized as such or unable to be articulated, to the aesthetic/orgasmic Jing energies dimension of the Jing/Chi/Shen full spectrum energies of the Way flowing through everything in the universe/multiverse. Recently at Aneros I coined "eroticist" for a person who is aware of, celebrates and resonates this erotomatic side of of the universal energies.

In many cases here, I would say we are talking about individuals becoming eroticists through opening to their own full orgasmic energetics potential, for males in particular opening to dry male multiple orgasm capability/practice, and thereby learning to sense their erotomatic responses to the whole material world radiating to them, integral with all the other energies dimensions.

These erotomatic responses are closely allied or interwoven with aesthetic responses and when not understood and yet powerfully hit a person, often in aesthetic contemplation, there can be physical collapse and deep psychological disturbance known as the Stendhal Syndrome or Stendhal Effect:My link.

all the most joyous orgasmic bliss beauties all

artform

PS drewhempel, I have just received my SFQ Fundamentals pack and getting Levels 2 and 3 soon, since my practice is already there, if crudely. Very impressed with the elegant simplicity of SFQ. Credited The Tao Bums and you drew for my order! ;)

Edited by artform

It doesn't really work that well though because the scientists have determined that the vagus nerve is the real connection and that bypasses the spinal cord.

My blog post gives plenty more details:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/06/orgasmatron-inventions-and-vagus-nerve.html

Hey Drew,

What do you think of the proposition that the weaving maiden's ribbon in the Neijing Tu is actually the vagus nerve - connecting the "animal" gut to the "human" brain?

Gray793.png

Or perhaps the ida & pingala nadis?

Ida-Pingala-Front.gif

Edited by vortex

Thanks Drew!

I guess if it helps women (and men?) who have been injured to continue to enjoy their lives.

Dumb question of the day, why aren't you working with these guys to help them get the mechanics right?

The oxytocin thing is worth watching. The last thing I personally want is some product dude coming up with a way to inject it/stimulate it in people without their knowledge to commercial or political ends (social-networking anyone, anyone?)

Barbarella was a good movie!

Thanks Kate -- well tantra is taboo -- as I quoted in my blog post -- "If I let another man hold the controls for the Orgasmatron is that adultry?" haha.

So -- but hey there is a lady who is openly talking about the effects of qigong on females -- in terms of creating internal climaxes for them!!

http://www.thedesiletsmethod.com/

Non-ejaculatory male orgasms are available through several complementary techniques for Taoist, beyond sexual kung fu. Medical hands-free prostate therapy massage devices (High Island Health) were found to awaken Jing>>>Chi>>>Shen through delicate prostate massage. That spurred the Aneros marketing and ever widening spread of that technique. My link

A close complement that involves no penetration, but uses a particularly tuned sound one makes to train one's autonomic nervous system to awaken Jing>>>Chi>>>Shen, Jack Johnston's Key Sound Multiple Orgasms protocol, My link

I use both, as do many others, although I now have direct access to these energies full time without stimulus required. KSMO "intentionality" is the real key.

At both these site and in their respective Forums there is a lot of discussion to the effect that this really does not feel like and is not "sex" or even "sexual" even though the tissues are those of the genitalia and related, primarily the prostate. More and more feel this as "energies" and a very rich palette of feelings moods thoughts and sensations, with a "sensuousness" a step or more away from "sexuality".

I think that we who are open to and allow our body/minds to explore these phenomena are also sensing and adapting language to capture these new dimensions of being in the world. So, is our sense of the meaning/range-of-meaning of "eros" and the "erotic" shifting?

I think so. Twenty years ago in a university paper, I coined the word "erotomatics" to mean the human response, usually subconscious or unrecognized as such or unable to be articulated, to the aesthetic/orgasmic Jing energies dimension of the Jing/Chi/Shen full spectrum energies of the Way flowing through everything in the universe/multiverse. Recently at Aneros I coined "eroticist" for a person who is aware of, celebrates and resonates this erotomatic side of of the universal energies.

In many cases here, I would say we are talking about individuals becoming eroticists through opening to their own full orgasmic energetics potential, for males in particular opening to dry male multiple orgasm capability/practice, and thereby learning to sense their erotomatic responses to the whole material world radiating to them, integral with all the other energies dimensions.

These erotomatic responses are closely allied or interwoven with aesthetic responses and when not understood and yet powerfully hit a person, often in aesthetic contemplation, there can be physical collapse and deep psychological disturbance known as the Stendhal Syndrome or Stendhal Effect:My link.

all the most joyous orgasmic bliss beauties all

artform

PS drewhempel, I have just received my SFQ Fundamentals pack and getting Levels 2 and 3 soon, since my practice is already there, if crudely. Very impressed with the elegant simplicity of SFQ. Credited The Tao Bums and you drew for my order! ;)

Hey thanks artform! Yeah I don't use any kind of physical contact -- except the full lotus pressure on the legs! haha. Of course if I wake up from a dream after having too much yang food that I didn't burn off properly then I might need to close off the gate of mortality -- the base of the weener. But that's only happened once in the past 5 months -- maybe twice -- and I just lost some preseminal fluid.

Reminders again why "Tantra is taboo"?

I say "boo" to that. If many our problems come from sexual repression and many of them from sexual excess, wouldn't it make sense to give the people something to play with? Like themselves for example;-)?

Reminders again why "Tantra is taboo"?

I say "boo" to that. If many our problems come from sexual repression and many of them from sexual excess, wouldn't it make sense to give the people something to play with? Like themselves for example;-)?

The problem isn't our obvious sexual excess, but our denial of that excess.

We use sex advertising everywhere, but as soon as we find out just how many chicks Tiger Woods has banged, we pull him from all advertisements.... HELLO? He's living the life most straight men dream about- rich, famous, and has sex with as many women as he wants..... We tell everyone "buy our product to be sexy", but when they get their sex on, it's bad.

Nobody wants to be "the virgin", because virgins are inexperienced, obviously not social enough to ever have had a decent relationship, and not physically attractive enough to ever have anyone want to have sex with them. But what's the difference between a virgin and a slut? (using the Christian influenced term) Sleep with one person it's okay, you're just proving you're desirable, sleep with two and you're a horrible person? Is it a time limit? Must have X number of days before sexual encounters with different people? You try not to become "the virgin", and instead wind up being "the slut".

Tantra is taboo because it would acknowledge something that everyone is in denial about. To have people admit to practicing this would equate to them tacitly admitting that they have sex at all. And upstanding moral members of society don't have sex. Because people still think sex is evil. (of course there's more to tantra than "just sex", but we boil everything down to sex, don't we? :P)

Give people tantra, and they'd probably downplay it or even ridicule it in public. Of course, behind closed doors they'd be all like, "I can have sex AND be spiritual? Whaaaaa? Sign me up!" But ask them about it and they'd be like, "ew, disgusting."

Oooooooh society, society.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Alright, who has an idea of what the lion is about?

So many things.... so many things....

She's on the prowl.... she's an experienced killer hunting her prey.... through the jungle of potential victims mates, she hunts.... but people are too intimidated by such an experienced hunter.... so she tells them she feels like a virgin.... because people don't want to know she's a sex enthusiast..... she lures them into the bed..... then..... pounce............ and the victims mates don't admit they like it..... but she knows..... but she'll never tell because she's..... like a virgin...... she would hate for the world to know that her past victims acquaintances are sex enthusiasts.... she's just doing her part to keep up the pretense.... she keeps her mouth shut and they keep their mouths shut..... at least.... in public.....

Yet there are still so many more potential interpretations.... oh society...

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Dude, you edited ;-)??

No other "lion" symbolism then? The guy has a "lion" mask. What's up with that?

On a more serious note. Does society have the ability to change our symbols? This madonna/whore business has IMO lasted far too long.

Anyway, back to topic ;-)

Boo to taboo. Not marrying your cousin is one thing. Not having any sex whatsoever is another. OMG wait a minute...

my idea is that tantric sex and taoist sexual practices are not a free for all wanton lusty orgies between many casual partners... I think that's kinda imbalanced, but I'm a bit more conservative I guess. Then again I haven't been too successful yet in any sexual 'endeavors'. I find it disgusting to be sharing with so many others especially when it's not needed. I really despise the whole needless violent competition among males to steal each others fame and hard work and their greed, their mischievousness, etc. People die and make wars just for sex. In every male in the animal kingdom its ingrained into their heads that sex is associated with violent competition, death, betrayal, hatred, etc. And I guess it's all fun and games for the women...and all the 'alpha male badboy top killers'. But in fact it's common for the females to let themselves be abused by the alpha males because the alpha males are most often the most violent, aggressive, brutal. But it's ok to kill. It's ok that men die earlier than most women because we're all fighting each other and breaking their own backs to compete needlessly Against Our Own Kind for More of this. It's ok to leave completely good and innocent men fatally and desperately alone, who doesn't want to disrespect women by simply treating them like a piece of meat at the expense of herself and his own. It's good to be bad. It's good to be evil. It's all balanced out by the love of evil. These traits have been passed down for generations. We live off others suffering and torture. We live by violence and greed. That's how we survive, and no one gives a thought to how misguided sexuality is actually very much tied in and plays a huge part in this whole ordeal, and that it actually constitutes the majority of traditional sexual practices in our modern world. There's no love, it's actually hate. Hatred is actually what we call "love".

But daoism wants to overcome this right? Or unite with it...

hahahaha *shoots himself in the head* Crimes of passion people.

Edited by Non

On a more serious note. Does society have the ability to change our symbols? This madonna/whore business has IMO lasted far too long.

Symbols are complicated. They are influenced by people but also influence people. So on the one hand, we define what a symbol is, but on the other hand, symbols tell us what to think. What does a beautiful woman holding a bottle of vodka symbolize? People attribute meanings to the symbol, and those meanings are communicated to people who receive that meaning, then they go and redefine the symbol. Who influenced who first? What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

I'm a communications studies major, this is the kind of stuff that we talk about. A lot. Modern communication studies models use a circular flow dynamic. Very fluid. Very Daoist. It's a constant flow and exchange of information between everyone in the system.

The symbols will change when we change the symbols. When the collective meaning for what "sex" is changes. But on the other hand, the symbol of "sex" itself has a meaning that can change us. Maybe in the end it's us that the symbol will change.

There's no beginning and no end.....

Boo to taboo. Not marrying your cousin is one thing. Not having any sex whatsoever is another. OMG wait a minute...

But I have a really, REALLY hot cousin.

No really, she's that hot.

my idea is that tantric sex and taoist sexual practices are not a free for all wanton lusty orgies between many casual partners... I think that's kinda imbalanced, but I'm a bit more conservative I guess. Then again I haven't been too successful yet in any sexual 'endeavors'. I find it disgusting to be sharing with so many others especially when it's not needed. I really despise the whole needless violent competition among males to steal each others fame and hard work and their greed, their mischievousness, etc. People die and make wars just for sex. In every male in the animal kingdom its ingrained into their heads that sex is associated with violent competition, death, betrayal, hatred, etc. And I guess it's all fun and games for the women...and all the 'alpha male badboy top killers'.

That depends entirely on the people involved.

Competition is ingrained in humanity. We got here through competition. Some dude has a hot, fit woman fit for breeding with, I think he's a pathetic weakling, I beat the crap out of him, mate with his my woman, make lots of nice, fit babies, who have a high survivability rate.

I get old, my woman gets old. I get a new hot young thing. Some hot young guy comes along, bumps me off, grabs my his woman, they make lots of young, fit babies, and the species continues.

That's not all there is to humanity, of course, but to deny those roots is to deny a part of yourself. As high and mighty as we want to pretend ourselves to be, "base desires" still very powerfully influence us. How do you handle them? Do you try to rise above them? Do you try to tame and direct them? Do you build up the tension, release in controlled bursts, then build up tension....?

I dunno.

There are a lot of people that don't like the violent competition. There are a lot of men who don't like the violent competition. There are women who don't like it either. Then again, there are women who revel in it. They love being the center of attention, and participate in the backstabbing just as much as anyone else.

As with anything, it depends.

With humans, things can be so much more psychological than physical. So when you say stuff about people having sex that isn't "needed".... well, what's "needed"? Necessary to breed? I think it's pretty obvious that sex isn't just for making babies. Anyone who claims that it is is seriously lying to themselves. That might be the biological/evolutionary root, but it's developed so much more to that. People have revenge sex, for examples. What's the "need" for revenge sex? To hurt some third party who isn't even involved in the sex. That's a very POWERFUL thing.

Of course, you can also have sex with someone to show your devotion to that person. And that doesn't necessarily need to involve the production of some fit young baby. But what's the "need" there? Strictly physically speaking? Well none I guess. You aren't any different than you were when you started. But, well, that's not really true. Well, I guess it would depend on the type and quality of your sexual encounter.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

people forget that it's NOT all about competition but moreso about cooperation.

So what if, you were the only male left on earth because you Killed all the other men off ? Every child born would have no choice but to inbreed. Plus you're alone so wouldn't we actually need more of our own species to ensure that we as a SPECIES survive, not just "me me me me me". Needless competition is actually what the "evil powers that be" want us to believe in because they profit off it.

Edited by Non