John Zen

Non-ejaculatory Orgasms

Hi Little1,

I know what orgasms are, perhaps a little too well!

I ve had thousands of them and my experience has shown me that they cause loss of energy. "Dont think, feel. It is like a finger pointing all the way to the moon. Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory." Enter The Dragon!

So, how often do you go healing people and rewiring their brains? Do you prefer isolation, to minimize this haywire effect? :huh:

Yeah I moved out of the city and just focus on healing my parents. They're in their mid-70s so that's fun for me. I'm slowly working on my diet -- which has to be next to nothing aka "modified bigu" diet. So if I eat food, like the sex energy, it goes up into my brain and then the center of my brain changes the energy into electromagnetic fields which then shoot into other people or are sucked up by other people.

So for my training to do this I was vegan/vegetarian for 15 years and then I went NO SALT for several months while doing qigong and then I did an 8 day fast on just half a glass of water. After that it was like coming back from the dead and any food was poison. So I just went the opposite direction. I was friends with homeless people who ate out of dumpsters and friends with people who ate meat and friends with people who ate in fast food restaurants. So I just ate out of dumpsters, fast food restaurants, and ate meat, etc. All of this completely reeked havoc on my body since after my fast again I have to be on the "modified bigu" diet.

Since I had to go into the city today I fasted all of yesterday but that still wasn't enough to clean out my system. I haven't had food yet today. It's better -- I did a 4 day fast about a month ago and that finally help me recover from my past years of dumpster diving, etc. But since I normally have been doing hard physical labor outside then I eat too much food. I'm slowly becoming vegetarian again. I was eating lots of garlic in the city as an anti-septic and then I switched to alcohol -- but vinegar is actually the best bet since you can cover up the smell better than garlic and it's not as poisonous as alcohol. haha.

"Modified bigu" means you fast one day a week and the rest of the week just eat one little veggie meal -- but then you have to meditate all the time. So if I do that then I won't need so much anti-septic. I don't have a choice about this "modified bigu" ascetic diet since my brain meditates all the time now after I did the third eye training. There's this magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. But it's difficult to work a normal job if I can't eat normal food, etc. and my family is not really into meditation at all. My mom practices yoga a bit so that's a good thing.

I still might have to join a monastery somewhere.

So I just practice on the sly -- and I transmit energy through walls, through the ceiling, through the back of my head, etc. haha. I do this while sitting in full lotus -- several hours a day!! My parents need the energy badly so it's fun to do healing on them. Chunyi Lin's motto is "a healer in every family a world without pain." http://springforestqigong.com is where I did my training.

I used to post tons of crazy stories about "re-wiring" peoples' brains -- well doing healings, etc. It's fun but also can be dangerous and I even stopped practicing for several months so my energy channels closed up a lot. That was 10 years ago!! So I'm still adjusting. My blog is http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com for all my online articles, interviews, full free preview books, etc.

I can even transmit energy to animals which is a lot of fun. I like meditating in the forest now.

Edited by drewhempel

Hi Little1,

I know what orgasms are, perhaps a little too well!

I ve had thousands of them and my experience has shown me that they cause loss of energy. "Dont think, feel. It is like a finger pointing all the way to the moon. Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory." Enter The Dragon!

My teacher has been a monk in the Tibetan tradition for 4 years so he knows a bit about celibacy. He says saving sexual energy gave him a lot more energy the before. Acording to him when he has non ejaculatory multiorgasmic sex he gets even more energy than when he does not have any kind of sex. This goes for solo sex but even more so for sex with a partner. A key part of this is to not have multiple versions of the explosive types of orgasms we all used to have but a more valey type of orgasm. The type of orgasm described at the reuniting.info site is roughly what I am talking about. They talk a lot about not having orgasms but as you can see calrified in some of the posts in tehir forum what they are talking about is a valey orgasm.

This all fits with the study done on multiorgasmic worms. Some scientists put a type of worm into three groups. One group was not alowed to have sex. One group had sex with ejaculation. One group was manipulated so it could have orgasms but could not ejaculate. The celibate ones lived longer than the ones that ejaculated but the multorgasmic ones lived longer than the celibate ones. If you google multiorgasmic worm or something you should find the study.

Has anyone looked into the "Keysound" meditation?

http://multiples.com/

I've downloaded the info, but never practiced consistantly. Apparently you used certain sounds and breath control to cause orgasms without ever touching yourself at all, and can be used with a partner as well. If anyone's interested but too broke (i've been there too many times to count, lol) I can lend u some info, but has anyone ever tried this method before?

-Astral

Has anyone looked into the "Keysound" meditation?

http://multiples.com/

I've downloaded the info, but never practiced consistantly. Apparently you used certain sounds and breath control to cause orgasms without ever touching yourself at all, and can be used with a partner as well. If anyone's interested but too broke (i've been there too many times to count, lol) I can lend u some info, but has anyone ever tried this method before?

-Astral

Several here practice it and find it to be very good. Dr Lins method also has a good reputation. Trunks site alchhemicaltaoism.com has a sort of summary on Lins method.

You need to investigate more what an orgasm is.

It is a means to multiply energy, it's all I can tell you.

If you can't do it, or don't know the way to do it, don't assume it doesn't exist... keep an open mind.

- if you want to find out more, you can start from this here idea.

And btw

Sensation is physical,

Feeling is emotional,

Thought is mental...

Don't forget that Chinese had their cultivation roughly separated into

northern - celibate,

and southern - sexual practices included.

Sensation is physical,

Feeling is emotional,

Thought is mental...

Idea is spiritual.

The soul is sensual.

We complete the cycle. i hate leaving things unfinished :lol:

The secret of immortality is to complete every cycle you begin.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

Don't forget that Chinese had their cultivation roughly separated into

northern - celibate,

and southern - sexual practices included.

What were their comparative results & which were actually more successful, though?

Weren't the 8 Immortals from around the Shaanxi/Shanxi/Henan areas & mythically reside in "Mount Penglai," supposedly somewhere off the NE coast of China? Wang Liping also resides nearby in Liaoning Province.

But, what notable Taoists came out of Southern "dual cultivation" schools...south of say, Wudang in Hubei Province?

Im really not much of an expert in this department. I've experienced it a few times and now know I can but I don't know if I should be circulating the energy in any particular way.

I really just put light focus on the dan tien area.. Still I think it builds to much pressure, any advice?

Yeah I moved out of the city and just focus on healing my parents. They're in their mid-70s so that's fun for me. I'm slowly working on my diet -- which has to be next to nothing aka "modified bigu" diet. So if I eat food, like the sex energy, it goes up into my brain and then the center of my brain changes the energy into electromagnetic fields which then shoot into other people or are sucked up by other people.

So for my training to do this I was vegan/vegetarian for 15 years and then I went NO SALT for several months while doing qigong and then I did an 8 day fast on just half a glass of water. After that it was like coming back from the dead and any food was poison. So I just went the opposite direction. I was friends with homeless people who ate out of dumpsters and friends with people who ate meat and friends with people who ate in fast food restaurants. So I just ate out of dumpsters, fast food restaurants, and ate meat, etc. All of this completely reeked havoc on my body since after my fast again I have to be on the "modified bigu" diet.

Since I had to go into the city today I fasted all of yesterday but that still wasn't enough to clean out my system. I haven't had food yet today. It's better -- I did a 4 day fast about a month ago and that finally help me recover from my past years of dumpster diving, etc. But since I normally have been doing hard physical labor outside then I eat too much food. I'm slowly becoming vegetarian again. I was eating lots of garlic in the city as an anti-septic and then I switched to alcohol -- but vinegar is actually the best bet since you can cover up the smell better than garlic and it's not as poisonous as alcohol. haha.

"Modified bigu" means you fast one day a week and the rest of the week just eat one little veggie meal -- but then you have to meditate all the time. So if I do that then I won't need so much anti-septic. I don't have a choice about this "modified bigu" ascetic diet since my brain meditates all the time now after I did the third eye training. There's this magnetic bliss in the center of my brain. But it's difficult to work a normal job if I can't eat normal food, etc. and my family is not really into meditation at all. My mom practices yoga a bit so that's a good thing.

I still might have to join a monastery somewhere.

So I just practice on the sly -- and I transmit energy through walls, through the ceiling, through the back of my head, etc. haha. I do this while sitting in full lotus -- several hours a day!! My parents need the energy badly so it's fun to do healing on them. Chunyi Lin's motto is "a healer in every family a world without pain." http://springforestqigong.com is where I did my training.

I used to post tons of crazy stories about "re-wiring" peoples' brains -- well doing healings, etc. It's fun but also can be dangerous and I even stopped practicing for several months so my energy channels closed up a lot. That was 10 years ago!! So I'm still adjusting. My blog is http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com for all my online articles, interviews, full free preview books, etc.

I can even transmit energy to animals which is a lot of fun. I like meditating in the forest now.

LOL. I enjoyed reading this.

LOL. I enjoyed reading this.

This was posted on my blog today in response to my above comment....

in part 9 Paul Chek gets into the microbes feeding the roots of plants and how conventional farming kills 85% of those microbes -- so our conventional food lacks the nutrients. He's got fascinating details.

John Zen, here's my thing, dude, it seems like you're trying to find a way to side-line the agony of not cumming. Like you're trying to find a short-cut, a "cheat" if you will. And perhaps one exists? I don't know cuz I've not had any real experience in that department, but lemme tell you what I think, brother...

(and just to highlight this - I don't know anything, and i don't say this because i'm trying to pretend to be humble. Ain't no trying to be humble 'round here, ese. Either you are or you're not. I'M NOT. But I feel guilty afterwards so that matters, I think.)

If you're single, why would you wanna learn how to orgasm like a woman? Do you really wanna be having sex with a girl and be all, "ooooh, i'm having an orgasm in my perenium multiple times. Feels sooo good!"

You think she's gonna be happy about that? You think she's gonna be all, "wow, my Taoist immortal master, let me worship you."

Truth, she'll probably be a bit freaked out like, "hey, shouldn't that be me feeling that way?"

But moreover in the spiritual sense, sacrificing the Ultimate Pleasure is a testament of our will, of our desire to develop spiritually. It is telling the Universal Consciousness, "Look at me! I want it! Enough so that I'm willing give up ejaculation. I am worthy!"

It is a statement of worth from the deepest parts of what it means to be human. Its the original way of expressing to the greater consciousness where we stand betwixt the ravaging lusts of animal magnetism and the Tao of grace and good will. It's a choice and at its core, at its singular point is your intent.

Why? Why do we do these things?

The Everlasting Tao knows all.

'Course, the old guys on the site say it's okay if you're with someone you love, so maybe we should all go find girlfriends? Although if you're juiced while also cursed like I am, you can't even do that. Oh WOE IS ME. WOE IS ME.

Sing it with me, O ye cursed brothers of this earthly plane...

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me....

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...

my heart to fear.

And Grace, my fears relieved.

How precious did that Grace appear...

the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...

we have already come.

T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...

and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...

His word my hope secures.

He will my shield and portion be...

as long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,

and mortal life shall cease,

I shall possess within the veil,

a life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years...

bright shining as the sun.

We've no less days to sing God's praise...

then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wretch like me....

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now, I see.

Edited by hyok

39 The Siddha Babhaha, The Free Lover

Pleasure! pleasure! unconditional pleasure!

Unconditional desireless pleasure!

Every thought-form perceived as pleasure!

0 what unattainable secret pleasure!

Babhaha, Prince of Dhanjur, was intoxicated by the thrills of sensual pleasure. One day he spoke with a wise yogin who had come begging at the palace. The yogin inspired faith in him, and he asked for precepts to assist him in his sexual practice.

"Consummation, the samaya, is the fountain of all mystical experience; the Guru is the source of all success," were the precepts the yogin gave him. He then bestowed the initiation that transfers grace upon the prince, and instructed him in the fulfillment yoga technique of psychic channels, vital energies and seed essence:

In the lotus mandala of your partner,

A superior consort,

Mingle your white seed

With her ocean of red seed.

Then absorb, raise and diffuse the elixir

And your ecstacy will never end.

Then to raise the pleasure beyond pleasure

Visualize it inseparable from emptiness.

After twelve years of profound experience in this technique, the prince found that the obscurations of his vision had vanished, and he gained siddhi. He sang:

As the king of geese

Separates water from milk

The Guru's precepts

Draw up the ambrosial elixir

He served his disciples well before eventually attaining bodily the Dakini's Paradise.

Sadhana

Babhaha is taught the fulfillment process technique called Eternal Delight in the Six Yogas of Naropa. The same result can be achieved with or without a partner, using someone else's body or using one's own body.109 The practice for the celibate yogin is described in Nalinapa's legend (40), and such use of sexual energy is considered more desirable in the Tibetan tradition. But the well known axiom "No mahamudra without karma-mudra," where the female consort is the karma-mudra, and the central place that this yoga holds amongst the fulfillment stage topics, indicates its significance. The tradition defines "the superior consort" in physical terms, employing the criteria of the Indian science of erotics, as explained in texts such as the Kamasutra: the padmini is the best partner. Regarding the yoga itself, psychic channels carry the vital energies that consist of seed-essence; and the essence of the yoga is the skill in controlling the subtle energies. First, energy is sent downward to the sexual center; second, with perfect control, male and female energy is intermingled under the power of retention; third, the elixir of pleasure and emptiness united is raised, like a goose drawing water out of milk, up the central channel; and fourth, it is diffused throughout the psycho-organism by the constantly bifurcating "capillary" channels. With the withdrawal of "pleasure and emptiness indivisible" up the central channel, the four levels of joy are experienced at the four main cakras, and by saturation of the body-mind, eternal delight is achieved, and ultimately rainbow body is possible. The technical description of the technique should not obscure the sine qua non of a "spiritual relationship" between the yogin and his consort. Although the female body is being used as a source of "nectar," without a totally open, empathetic and responsive relationship, the yoga will fail. Further, desirelessness is the key to success, and insofar as such a state cannot be attained by striving, the pleasure that results from consummation is "unattainable." Finally, as Babhaha's Guru implies at the beginning, this practice is physically and mentally dangerous and requires a skillful guide. The samaya he mentions can be interpreted in several ways, all of them equally vital: it may be maintaining the relative vows and commitments of the vajrayana, or of this specific practice; it may be the samaya, the body, speech and mind union, of Guru and Dakini where Vajrayogini is the Dakini; or it may be the fully empathetic responsiveness of yogin and yogini in their sexual encounter.

Historiography

The meaning of Babhaha can only be inferred from the Tibetan translation "He who draws water from milk" (T. Chu las 'o ma len), referring to the yogin's ability to suck up the essential female bodhicitta from the intermingling of nectars in the bhaga mandala into the central channel. There is an eastern belief that geese have the facility of sucking out water from milk, thus keeping the milkman honest. Babhaha, which could be onomatopoeic, is also spelled Bhalaha, Bhamva, Babhahi, Baha and Bapabhati. His home town of Dhanjur is unidentified, as is his Guru.

shaolin,

i think that is where the missunderstanding started:

dry orgasm is not the same as daoist multiorgasm...

multiorgasm doesn't mean having multiple orgasms though.

it's a method deviced to allow you to finish love-making much more energised than you started initially... it involves knowledge about a couple of alignmnets, of genitals and inner organs, of the three dantians, and of the body and the universe.

i'm not sure you can learn much about orgasms in a monastery thou' ;)

What were their comparative results & which were actually more successful, though?

Weren't the 8 Immortals from around the Shaanxi/Shanxi/Henan areas & mythically reside in "Mount Penglai," supposedly somewhere off the NE coast of China? Wang Liping also resides nearby in Liaoning Province.

But, what notable Taoists came out of Southern "dual cultivation" schools...south of say, Wudang in Hubei Province?

Chinese daoism doesn't seem to be preocupied with 'who's the best' but with what is suitable to your innate nature... Your innate nature is the one that attracts a specific type of training, that is most suitable to you. They don't go around comparing, better leave that to Confucian and Buddhist eheh - never heard of Daoist competition!

As you already know, Chinese are not very opened to talk about this type of cultivation... Most of the information out there is highly contextual, if you don't know the context you will be mislead.

I believe there is much you can discover yourself, as a 华人 you have many advantages... all you need is to learn your Chinese! Good luck man. But there's one hint i can offer you, one of the few i trust today: in wlp's book there is a small part that reffers to daoist chamber arts. Don't remember exactly where in the book...

.., the writings will generally say to contract the PC muscle when you feel yourself getting close. I feel like when ejaculating though, I feel the muscle contract and almost push the stuff out. So my experience tells me that contraction pushes out, but all of these writings say that contraction pulls up and in. And to be honest, I feel that when I am ready to come and I try to squeeze, it's completely un-natural and almost dangerous if I were to try to hard.

You're not the first to notice that about the PC muscle. Couple of reading references: 1, 2.

You're not the first to notice that about the PC muscle. Couple of reading references: 1, 2.

If you're contracting it when you're getting close, it's already too late.

And if you want to know how and when to contract and relax, a daily routine of PC exercise is essential. Btw, wlp teaches PC exercise as well, how about that?

Edited by Little1

shaolin,

i think that is where the missunderstanding started:

dry orgasm is not the same as daoist multiorgasm...

multiorgasm doesn't mean having multiple orgasms though.

it's a method deviced to allow you to finish love-making much more energised than you started initially... it involves knowledge about a couple of alignmnets, of genitals and inner organs, of the three dantians, and of the body and the universe.

i'm not sure you can learn much about orgasms in a monastery thou' ;)

I have multiorgasms every day -- I used to keep count but then stopped counting when the number got too high. Then I backed off a bit -- it depends on the circumstances.

Essentially it works like this -- Rain quoted me on this a few months ago. Ten psychic mutual climaxes opens up the heart chakra -- so that's the equivalent of 10 male ejaculations. But since the psychic mutual climax is through the vagus nerve internal climax (the female climax) it's actually thirty psychic mutual climaxes. The first two climaxes are preliminary build-ups to the "male" type of ejaculation -- internally though. Nevertheless the first two climaxes are real climaxes -- which means there is a trigger of the nervous system which shoots bliss into the body -- up the spine, into the brain.

O.K. so after the heart chakra opens up then the chi energy gets strong and since these are psychic mutual climaxes then it's real love -- and the love is the kind that is strong magnetic attraction. So you feel like you are inside the other person -- or that you should be -- it's like that first love feeling when you are young. So you can't eat -- your mind is fixated on the love sensation. If you are separated from the person of this psychic mutual climax dynamic then you get a REAL broken heart.

Now since these are through internal climaxes -- with no physical connection except visually (but not even that is necessary!!) -- or maybe through hearing each other (yes the psychic mutual climax will cause females to cry out in bliss....) Anyway since these psychic mutual climaxes are not based on physical intercourse then they are also not limited to physical attraction in terms of the normal conditions (physical appearance for example). So that's a very strange situation because there's psychic mutual LOVE now -- REAL love but yet without the superficial physical factors that normally are necessary for their first to be a crush or flirtation, etc.

So then AFTER there is physical separation (which of course has to happen unless you are with the same person night and day!) -- and AFTER there is REAL heart break -- then you realize the limitation of the "Over-excitement" emotion of the heart chakra. So these psychic mutual climaxes are part of the first level of samadhi -- of bliss -- and are working towards opening up your 2nd chakra of the central channel. That's why there is a stronger creation of chi energy when the heart chakra opens up -- but it's still tied into the emotion of the heart.

Whereas the chi itself is beyond emotion -- as is the shen -- of course the emotion is always a part of it -- but in order to control the energy then you have to go beyond the emotion, so as not to have crushes, etc. And that's where the real mind control comes in -- the mental focus so as not to get too over-excited nor too afraid. That's also when the practice gets dangerous as the powers become stronger.

drew, i can't shake the feeling you're in some kinda loop and not getting out of it.............