Orgasm at a distance 101

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#113 Xiao Shu

Xiao Shu

• The Tao Bums
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Tai Chi, reading, running around barefoot in the grass.

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:23 AM

Let's just call it the O at a Dude then.

That didn't answer any of my questions, but alright. ^_^

Anyway can you explain how that ability is developed please? Learning keeps the mind limber after all. :P

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.- Greek Proverb

#114 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

I don't think Drews explaination covers everything. Or perhaps the answers are available and I have yet to ask the right question? What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?
Reality is awesome.

#115 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

See for me -- well see first the chi shoots out my third eye and then when I'm in full-lotus this electromagnetic force in the middle of my brain is a "chick magnet." O.K. so the chi gives the chick a climax and when she climaxes I also have an internal climax. You can see the right side of my neck pulsate and the pulsation speeds up and then there's the mutual climax with the female and then the cycle starts over only the next mutual climax is stronger with deeper pleasure. So doing that for a few hours makes the heart chakra of both people really open up -- so there's mutual love. It's the kind of love where you want to have your bodies inside of each other because you feel connected like magnets that can not be pulled apart and so it's really beyond any sort of lust. It's too intense for lust and it's like when you first fall in love when you're a teenager and so you can not eat dinner and your parents are wondering what's going on. haha. So then you also get heart break when you're physically away from the person. So then you have to learn to transcend both the heart break and the love because consciousness itself is not an emotion -- consciousness creates light energy. Still that photon entanglement through the heart-third eye is always there so you can just think about the person and make the connection.

Also you can have this feeling with animals as well, including fish. Even trees and rocks. Did you know it's been proven that a fish will miss the person who feeds it everyday -- if that person goes on vacation the fish will be sad. Still my tilapia the other night was pretty tasty.

I don't think Drews explaination covers everything. Or perhaps the answers are available and I have yet to ask the right question? What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#116 Andrei

Andrei

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[url="]

#117 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

I did notice the love, even though at first I didn't understand at all. Anyway, it really is amazing. And on another note I was planning to send you reiki and never did. Sorry about that I've been going to sleep after work and waking up the next morning at my alarm clock :/

See for me -- well see first the chi shoots out my third eye and then when I'm in full-lotus this electromagnetic force in the middle of my brain is a "chick magnet." O.K. so the chi gives the chick a climax and when she climaxes I also have an internal climax. You can see the right side of my neck pulsate and the pulsation speeds up and then there's the mutual climax with the female and then the cycle starts over only the next mutual climax is stronger with deeper pleasure. So doing that for a few hours makes the heart chakra of both people really open up -- so there's mutual love. It's the kind of love where you want to have your bodies inside of each other because you feel connected like magnets that can not be pulled apart and so it's really beyond any sort of lust. It's too intense for lust and it's like when you first fall in love when you're a teenager and so you can not eat dinner and your parents are wondering what's going on. haha. So then you also get heart break when you're physically away from the person. So then you have to learn to transcend both the heart break and the love because consciousness itself is not an emotion -- consciousness creates light energy. Still that photon entanglement through the heart-third eye is always there so you can just think about the person and make the connection.

Also you can have this feeling with animals as well, including fish. Even trees and rocks. Did you know it's been proven that a fish will miss the person who feeds it everyday -- if that person goes on vacation the fish will be sad. Still my tilapia the other night was pretty tasty.

Reality is awesome.

#118 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

thanks.

I did notice the love, even though at first I didn't understand at all. Anyway, it really is amazing. And on another note I was planning to send you reiki and never did. Sorry about that I've been going to sleep after work and waking up the next morning at my alarm clock :/

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#119 Trogdorf

Trogdorf

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:27 PM

I have heard a bit about this and I'm not overly interested at this stage in my development.

I just want to share how much I Lol'd at the title haha!! dirty stuff ;)

I can make 2 meters haha!
One for All!

#120 Aetherous

Aetherous

only a student, take words with a grain of salt

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7715 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:21 AM

Steam, that video was HILARIOUS! :lol:

The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress Free Living is an excellent practice that all people can benefit from, and is particularly healing for the mind and emotions.

Om.

#121 三江源

三江源

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5971 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

yes. brilliant. yeh yeh yeh. I loves it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users