2 replies to this topic

#1 pythagoreanfulllotus

pythagoreanfulllotus

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5900 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:29 PM

I just stumbled across this blog post by someone who got a reading and healing from Chunyi Lin for cancer. Amazingly Chunyi Lin tells him there's a blockage that never came up in the medical reports. The patient later confirms Chunyi Lin's reading....

At the completion of my session Master Lin had a look on his face like all the other doctors that have looked inside of me; shake of the head and eyes on the floor.

Mr. Randolph, besides the things going on in your liver and large intestine I see a blockage in your right lung close to your heart. This is my immediate concern, because this area appears to be completely blocked. We need to work on this area first. You will need to slow down, change your diet, and practice the active Qigong exercise for at least two hours a day. I will see you for 8 sessions.

Although Master Lin was completely sincere and believable, I was stunned.

“What do you mean blockage…..what diet….active exercise???”

There is a growth in you right lung that will not allow energy to pass through it. We will work together to correct this. You will need to stay away from all sugar, no fish or red meat, eat as many fresh green raw or cooked vegetables as you can and include level 1 exercise in your daily routine. Our scheduler has some handouts on the exercises, I will see you soon my friend.

I stumbled towards the schedules office and fortunately found a chair to collect my thoughts. I scheduled one more session for 9/11 and than purchased a Level 1 DVD. On the way home I talked to Stephanie and asked what she remembered about our discussion on the chest CT scan.

“Small nodules, 4mm in size, probably cancer related, to tiny to be found by standard x-ray, will add chest CT scan to next set of scans at end of October to compare with these scans.” She recalled. “Anything about a growth in the right lung?” I wondered. “Nothing” she said. I went on to explain my first session with the Master Lin and she was equally uncomfortable with his findings.

On 9/10 I began my new protocol at the Coborn Cancer Center. This protocol is every other week and requires 4-5 hours in the chair and than another two days on the bag. While I was in the chair contemplating the session with Master Lin I asked the nurse to call the oncology nurse and get me a copy of the radiologist report on my last chest scan and the summary report of our meeting with the oncologist. These documents were presented and as I began to read them I almost passed out.

The radiologist findings read;

“In the right lung there is a 8mm nodule in the posterior segment of the right upper lobe. Also along the minor fissure there is a 6mm non-calcified pulmonary nodule. In the lateral segment right middle lobe there is a 5mm pulmonary a growth in the subpleural location. “

http://dhrandolph.com/blog/?p=109

This post is from over a year ago and the latest post has the person's cancer in remission....

If you continue in the blog posts -- this is really funny:

He began by explaining there was no wrong way of doing the exercises, only good, better, and best. Apparently a young man from Portland needed to understand this concept better because he continued to ask questions after each sentence Master Lin completed. Finally Master Lin asked the man from Portland to demonstrate the way he prefers to do the exercise. As the Master patiently watched the man move through his poses, he nodded his head and put a smile on his face. When the man completed his demonstration, Master Lin told him of a student he once had that also moved in such a way and said unfortunately, after several weeks of such practice, had turned into a woman.

Edited by drewhempel, 18 December 2009 - 05:44 PM.

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#2 pythagoreanfulllotus

pythagoreanfulllotus

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5900 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:49 PM

O.K. so I just google chunyi lin healing to see if anything else popped up and got this -- another amazing healing report:

http://www.squidoo.com/catqigong

I just stumbled across this blog post by someone who got a reading and healing from Chunyi Lin for cancer. Amazingly Chunyi Lin tells him there's a blockage that never came up in the medical reports. The patient later confirms Chunyi Lin's reading....

At the completion of my session Master Lin had a look on his face like all the other doctors that have looked inside of me; shake of the head and eyes on the floor.

Mr. Randolph, besides the things going on in your liver and large intestine I see a blockage in your right lung close to your heart. This is my immediate concern, because this area appears to be completely blocked. We need to work on this area first. You will need to slow down, change your diet, and practice the active Qigong exercise for at least two hours a day. I will see you for 8 sessions.

Although Master Lin was completely sincere and believable, I was stunned.

“What do you mean blockage…..what diet….active exercise???”

There is a growth in you right lung that will not allow energy to pass through it. We will work together to correct this. You will need to stay away from all sugar, no fish or red meat, eat as many fresh green raw or cooked vegetables as you can and include level 1 exercise in your daily routine. Our scheduler has some handouts on the exercises, I will see you soon my friend.

I stumbled towards the schedules office and fortunately found a chair to collect my thoughts. I scheduled one more session for 9/11 and than purchased a Level 1 DVD. On the way home I talked to Stephanie and asked what she remembered about our discussion on the chest CT scan.

“Small nodules, 4mm in size, probably cancer related, to tiny to be found by standard x-ray, will add chest CT scan to next set of scans at end of October to compare with these scans.” She recalled. “Anything about a growth in the right lung?” I wondered. “Nothing” she said. I went on to explain my first session with the Master Lin and she was equally uncomfortable with his findings.

On 9/10 I began my new protocol at the Coborn Cancer Center. This protocol is every other week and requires 4-5 hours in the chair and than another two days on the bag. While I was in the chair contemplating the session with Master Lin I asked the nurse to call the oncology nurse and get me a copy of the radiologist report on my last chest scan and the summary report of our meeting with the oncologist. These documents were presented and as I began to read them I almost passed out.

The radiologist findings read;

“In the right lung there is a 8mm nodule in the posterior segment of the right upper lobe. Also along the minor fissure there is a 6mm non-calcified pulmonary nodule. In the lateral segment right middle lobe there is a 5mm pulmonary a growth in the subpleural location. “

http://dhrandolph.com/blog/?p=109

This post is from over a year ago and the latest post has the person's cancer in remission....

If you continue in the blog posts -- this is really funny:

He began by explaining there was no wrong way of doing the exercises, only good, better, and best. Apparently a young man from Portland needed to understand this concept better because he continued to ask questions after each sentence Master Lin completed. Finally Master Lin asked the man from Portland to demonstrate the way he prefers to do the exercise. As the Master patiently watched the man move through his poses, he nodded his head and put a smile on his face. When the man completed his demonstration, Master Lin told him of a student he once had that also moved in such a way and said unfortunately, after several weeks of such practice, had turned into a woman.

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#3 pythagoreanfulllotus

pythagoreanfulllotus

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5900 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

And another website with comments of new practitioners healing themselves:

http://evolutionezin...-forest-qigong/

Here's another new healing story that I hadn't viewed yet.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

O.K. so I just google chunyi lin healing to see if anything else popped up and got this -- another amazing healing report:

http://www.squidoo.com/catqigong

Here's another Chunyi Lin-trained healer with many healing reports:

http://www.callthecoach.com/11.html

Here's another new healing story that I hadn't viewed yet.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Wow one of the current Spring Forest Qigong certified teachers was really bad off when she got healed by Chunyi Lin -- this is amazing!!

http://www.gentleqig...les/Page659.htm

Edited by drewhempel, 18 December 2009 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users