voidisyinyang

My experience with Chunyi Lin

One time Chunyi Lin mentioned urine drinking was a good thing. He said it kind of as a joke and I really thought he was joking. But he said to drink only the middle part and not the beginning or ending of your urine. Turns out that's the same as what Mantak Chia says and Mantak Chia has tons on drinking urine.

Personally I'd do it if I was starving, dehyrdated etc. but otherwise no thanks.

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html

• Like 1

One time Chunyi Lin mentioned urine drinking was a good thing. He said it kind of as a joke and I really thought he was joking. But he said to drink only the middle part and not the beginning or ending of your urine. Turns out that's the same as what Mantak Chia says and Mantak Chia has tons on drinking urine.

Personally I'd do it if I was starving, dehyrdated etc. but otherwise no thanks.

Interesting! Has there been any studies done on this?

I heard it was a good thing to wash your face with your own urine.

Especially if a person had a lot of acne?

I find Drew's experience quite interesting and I wanna try to understand it better, for me and for everyone in this forum.

The "O at D" stuff, still an interesting demonstration of the yin yang sexual energy, but it doesn't have to be a goal - if you want sex with a woman, just do it physically and explore more there.

More interesting is what Drew did to reach that point and what he suggests: do springforestqigong (level 1 &2) and in particular microcosmic orbit until your energy chakras opens up, one after the other until the third eye is opened too (springforest level 3 or taoist yoga) and you start to turn your energy into shen. At this point you start practising the macrocosbit orbit, preferably sitted in full lotus.

@Drew: please fill the gap of my resume :)

Drew, thank you for describing your experience so detailed.

I know what you are going through. You have to constantly

analyse your own thoughts and feelings to progress.

Even than it is hard. Furthermore, even after

having seen the same pattern over and over again,

people still not believe you.

Me too have been involved in seksual continence and meditation for

almost 2 years. It's true, the woman really likes the male sexual energy.

It's like the man who likes the woman energy when he masturbates/sex

a lot! (the other way around) Than he feels so good when a warm

and recharged when a female is around.

However, when you are in that love state you described, you get compassion for

other people automatically. You see that they suffer unnecessary.

If they just not waste their sex force so carelessly, they would

be in love instead of stress all the time. It's hard to live

in this world with this knowledge, don't you think? Almost everyone

waste their sex force and suffer, while you are in love, and

you try to help, but people won't listen.

Drew how old are you by the way now? How long are you already

in the spiritual path now?

Drew, do you know of the book

"bliss of the celibate" from www.celibacy.info

I can sent it to you for free.

This book has >100 pages about the male

sexual energy and what you can do with it.

Lyoto Machida has spoke about this too. I believe it is also common in some Yoga practises.

'Drew' I'm really not sure on your posts at all. Do you really hang around fast food restaurants but ironically still preach the benefits of healthy eating, this part does not quite add up.

Finally have you ever taken LSD in your youth? It would explain quite a lot. ;)

• Haha 1

Buscon the spring forest qigong classes are set up so that people can fly in the weekend, starting on Friday -- and then take Level 1 and Level 2 and then fly back on Sunday. Unless someone experiences the real shen laser-love transmission it's almost impossible to imagine. In other words people can not even conceive the experience and so must be initiated.

That's what motivates me to keep practicing -- Chunyi Lin heals patients from the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- so Chunyi Lin has proved qigong against all the skeptics. Chunyi Lin has taught the Mayo Clinic doctors and he's coauthored a medical textbook chapter with Mayo Clinic doctor Nisha Manek.

http://springforestqigong.com -- you can call for details. The Normandale Community College website listing the class schedules has some format problems so you have to click around links to get at it.

I find Drew's experience quite interesting and I wanna try to understand it better, for me and for everyone in this forum.

The "O at D" stuff, still an interesting demonstration of the yin yang sexual energy, but it doesn't have to be a goal - if you want sex with a woman, just do it physically and explore more there.

More interesting is what Drew did to reach that point and what he suggests: do springforestqigong (level 1 &2) and in particular microcosmic orbit until your energy chakras opens up, one after the other until the third eye is opened too (springforest level 3 or taoist yoga) and you start to turn your energy into shen. At this point you start practising the macrocosbit orbit, preferably sitted in full lotus.

Actually it was turned around for me -- Yuen Biao -- I was very religious as a youth but mostly from the experience of music training and the powerful healing trance experience in music. So also I thought it fascinating that Jesus -- the story of Jesus -- was to hang with the prostitutes and thieves. So being the city and my parents were bohemian somewhat -- into Mayan culture, etc. -- anyway

my friends all experiments with drugs -- shrooms, pot, etc. And then later on some friends did everything -- my girlfriend was slipped a dose of LSD without her knowing it at a party. I lived with people who all did LSD when it was someone's birthday.

Not me!! All I did was read books and practice music and ponder philosophy.

So then after I discovered qigong through Effie Chow -- grandmaster -- and then did further research and then took classes from Chunyi Lin -- only then did I experiment with psychotropics.

My friend told me how he had done every type of drug but one hit of Salvia scared him so bad he'd never take it again. His spirit flew out of his body and into the floor. So I read up on it -- Salvia is legal. I wanted to test Salvia against the third eye full-lotus.

Sure enough salvia caused me internal climaxes -- it opened up the kundalini energy -- and with stronger doses I BLACKED OUT -- but I was in full-lotus. Before I blacked out I had this amazing experience that my whole life had been a dream and even the whole universe was a dream. I would wake up completely having forgotten what had happened and it would take me a bit to come out of the dream state to think rationally.

So I then took stronger salvia while in full-lotus -- again I would have about 6 internal climaxes so it really did increase the kundalini energy. Then when I blacked out I maintained my rational awareness. I woke up while still in full-lotus and I heard myself saying out loud -- "I think I opened my third eye!" I was in a dark black room with a hat over my eyes and my eyes closed -- I put my hands in front of my eyes and I could see rainbows around my hands! It was awesome.

That night I dreamt of this old artwork in my parent's breakfast room. I had always stared at this art work as a child but had never rationally acknowledged it or thought about it -- the artwork was completely psychedelic -- with bright rainbow colors! So I contacted my mom -- what was that artwork? Oh that Mola stitchwork. So I googled Mola artwork -- it's from the Kuna indigenous tribe of Panama who smoke cannabis religiously. So then I discovered that Salvia activates the cannibinoid receptors of the brain.

Blacking out is the highest you can go with Salvia. Once the salvia TRIED to pull my spirit out of my body. My spirit got half way out of my body but the magnetic force of the third eye was stronger than the electrochemical plant energy transduced up into my brain. So I was halfway out of myself - laughing at the Salvia.

Next I did ayahuasca analog -- Mimosa. Mimosa is actually stronger than ayahuasca. This is very very powerful DMT plant experience. It is like the Level 4 Rainbow Meditation -- I did it in full-lotus and i was in full-lotus for 5 hours. It was a post-death experience -- I call it the Rainbow Vortex of Reality because any rational thought you have is sucked back into your body so that the external world is actually a projection of the internal rainbow holograph.

When the DMT kicked in the intense orgasmic bliss was way beyond anything from the O at a Ds -- I called it "being fucked by God." My tailbone literally felt like it was peeled up my spine -- cracked open -- with sexual energy. This energy then shot to my brain and I heard gun shots in my head. My third eye cracked open and the light was bright and everything turned into a rainbow vortex.

I just stayed in the full-lotus and rode out the experience. I had many visions but mainly they were of other trance healers. I had the Bushmen healers doing trance dance and singing as the soundtrack for the ayahuasca DMT. Then I got messages from Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance. I truly believe that the deep bone healing for AIDS, etc. is done in this rainbow astral state -- -the rainbow body is created on this level.

Lyoto Machida has spoke about this too. I believe it is also common in some Yoga practises.

'Drew' I'm really not sure on your posts at all. Do you really hang around fast food restaurants but ironically still preach the benefits of healthy eating, this part does not quite add up.

Finally have you ever taken LSD in your youth? It would explain quite a lot. ;)

Interesting website -- yes these experiences are based on a deep physiological transformation which is alchemical. The great irony of celibacy is that people assume it means no sex when in fact it's the opposite -- it means more sex. After I have a good "O at a D" session my lower dan tien is filled with female electrochemical jing energy. This is what the PERVS want -- and so then I have to be very careful about the Perv Attack -- I will literally be stalked by Pervs. I call this the "bouncing leg epidemic" -- all these pervs are found concentrated on some places. Unfortunately these people are usually victims of the class oppression. For example my brother-in-law had to join the military in El Salvador at age 14 and he was forced to be a sex slave. So now he is HARD-WIRED neurologically -- his electromagnetic male essence is STUCK in his lower chakra and so he is obsessed with ejaculating and sucking off female energy so he can ejaculate again. This is literally spirit possession of females -- he sucks off their will power -- their electromagnetic essence is brought down to be turned into sex fluid for his use. It's the opposite of what I do.

Anyway I'm 38 but age is very relative to how the body energy is used, etc. Doing healing doesn't increase longevity but it does increase health which slows aging. If you want longevity and immortality then it's necessary to "pool" or store up the chi energy -- electromagnetic -- in the lower tan tien and also to convert it to shen for the astral travel.

The qigong masters reach this level by making sure females are not sucking off their built up chi energy. This does require some misogyny on males part in my opinion and it's why traditionally qigong masters were taught only after they had finished martial arts training in a monastery. Because you also have to make sure male pervs don't suck you off as well.

Basically modern society is so starved for electromagnetic healing energy that if you do have any extra energy then it will flow naturally - be sucked up -- by people around you who need it.

The process is impersonal and in a post-death state of trance through pure awareness. I went 8 days on just half a glass of water and that's when my chi energy got strong enough to create enough shen to open up the third eye. But also I got the shen transmissions to the brain from Chunyi Lin. Still my third eye is not fully open -- or a Number 5 person as Gurdjieff calls it. This takes a lot of training again to store up the chi enough, etc.

Drew, thank you for describing your experience so detailed.

I know what you are going through. You have to constantly

analyse your own thoughts and feelings to progress.

Even than it is hard. Furthermore, even after

having seen the same pattern over and over again,

people still not believe you.

Me too have been involved in seksual continence and meditation for

almost 2 years. It's true, the woman really likes the male sexual energy.

It's like the man who likes the woman energy when he masturbates/sex

a lot! (the other way around) Than he feels so good when a warm

and recharged when a female is around.

However, when you are in that love state you described, you get compassion for

other people automatically. You see that they suffer unnecessary.

If they just not waste their sex force so carelessly, they would

be in love instead of stress all the time. It's hard to live

in this world with this knowledge, don't you think? Almost everyone

waste their sex force and suffer, while you are in love, and

you try to help, but people won't listen.

Drew how old are you by the way now? How long are you already

in the spiritual path now?

Drew, do you know of the book

"bliss of the celibate" from www.celibacy.info

I can sent it to you for free.

This book has >100 pages about the male

sexual energy and what you can do with it.

• Wow 1

Actually it was turned around for me -- Yuen Biao -- I was very religious as a youth but mostly from the experience of music training and the powerful healing trance experience in music. So also I thought it fascinating that Jesus -- the story of Jesus -- was to hang with the prostitutes and thieves. So being the city and my parents were bohemian somewhat -- into Mayan culture, etc. -- anyway

my friends all experiments with drugs -- shrooms, pot, etc. And then later on some friends did everything -- my girlfriend was slipped a dose of LSD without her knowing it at a party. I lived with people who all did LSD when it was someone's birthday.

Not me!! All I did was read books and practice music and ponder philosophy.

So then after I discovered qigong through Effie Chow -- grandmaster -- and then did further research and then took classes from Chunyi Lin -- only then did I experiment with psychotropics.

My friend told me how he had done every type of drug but one hit of Salvia scared him so bad he'd never take it again. His spirit flew out of his body and into the floor. So I read up on it -- Salvia is legal. I wanted to test Salvia against the third eye full-lotus.

Sure enough salvia caused me internal climaxes -- it opened up the kundalini energy -- and with stronger doses I BLACKED OUT -- but I was in full-lotus. Before I blacked out I had this amazing experience that my whole life had been a dream and even the whole universe was a dream. I would wake up completely having forgotten what had happened and it would take me a bit to come out of the dream state to think rationally.

So I then took stronger salvia while in full-lotus -- again I would have about 6 internal climaxes so it really did increase the kundalini energy. Then when I blacked out I maintained my rational awareness. I woke up while still in full-lotus and I heard myself saying out loud -- "I think I opened my third eye!" I was in a dark black room with a hat over my eyes and my eyes closed -- I put my hands in front of my eyes and I could see rainbows around my hands! It was awesome.

That night I dreamt of this old artwork in my parent's breakfast room. I had always stared at this art work as a child but had never rationally acknowledged it or thought about it -- the artwork was completely psychedelic -- with bright rainbow colors! So I contacted my mom -- what was that artwork? Oh that Mola stitchwork. So I googled Mola artwork -- it's from the Kuna indigenous tribe of Panama who smoke cannabis religiously. So then I discovered that Salvia activates the cannibinoid receptors of the brain.

Blacking out is the highest you can go with Salvia. Once the salvia TRIED to pull my spirit out of my body. My spirit got half way out of my body but the magnetic force of the third eye was stronger than the electrochemical plant energy transduced up into my brain. So I was halfway out of myself - laughing at the Salvia.

Next I did ayahuasca analog -- Mimosa. Mimosa is actually stronger than ayahuasca. This is very very powerful DMT plant experience. It is like the Level 4 Rainbow Meditation -- I did it in full-lotus and i was in full-lotus for 5 hours. It was a post-death experience -- I call it the Rainbow Vortex of Reality because any rational thought you have is sucked back into your body so that the external world is actually a projection of the internal rainbow holograph.

When the DMT kicked in the intense orgasmic bliss was way beyond anything from the O at a Ds -- I called it "being fucked by God." My tailbone literally felt like it was peeled up my spine -- cracked open -- with sexual energy. This energy then shot to my brain and I heard gun shots in my head. My third eye cracked open and the light was bright and everything turned into a rainbow vortex.

I just stayed in the full-lotus and rode out the experience. I had many visions but mainly they were of other trance healers. I had the Bushmen healers doing trance dance and singing as the soundtrack for the ayahuasca DMT. Then I got messages from Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance. I truly believe that the deep bone healing for AIDS, etc. is done in this rainbow astral state -- -the rainbow body is created on this level.

Interesting website -- yes these experiences are based on a deep physiological transformation which is alchemical. The great irony of celibacy is that people assume it means no sex when in fact it's the opposite -- it means more sex. After I have a good "O at a D" session my lower dan tien is filled with female electrochemical jing energy. This is what the PERVS want -- and so then I have to be very careful about the Perv Attack -- I will literally be stalked by Pervs. I call this the "bouncing leg epidemic" -- all these pervs are found concentrated on some places. Unfortunately these people are usually victims of the class oppression. For example my brother-in-law had to join the military in El Salvador at age 14 and he was forced to be a sex slave. So now he is HARD-WIRED neurologically -- his electromagnetic male essence is STUCK in his lower chakra and so he is obsessed with ejaculating and sucking off female energy so he can ejaculate again. This is literally spirit possession of females -- he sucks off their will power -- their electromagnetic essence is brought down to be turned into sex fluid for his use. It's the opposite of what I do.

Anyway I'm 38 but age is very relative to how the body energy is used, etc. Doing healing doesn't increase longevity but it does increase health which slows aging. If you want longevity and immortality then it's necessary to "pool" or store up the chi energy -- electromagnetic -- in the lower tan tien and also to convert it to shen for the astral travel.

The qigong masters reach this level by making sure females are not sucking off their built up chi energy. This does require some misogyny on males part in my opinion and it's why traditionally qigong masters were taught only after they had finished martial arts training in a monastery. Because you also have to make sure male pervs don't suck you off as well.

Basically modern society is so starved for electromagnetic healing energy that if you do have any extra energy then it will flow naturally - be sucked up -- by people around you who need it.

The process is impersonal and in a post-death state of trance through pure awareness. I went 8 days on just half a glass of water and that's when my chi energy got strong enough to create enough shen to open up the third eye. But also I got the shen transmissions to the brain from Chunyi Lin. Still my third eye is not fully open -- or a Number 5 person as Gurdjieff calls it. This takes a lot of training again to store up the chi enough, etc.

Wow! Thank you for sharing. Quite interesting.

QUOTE: Basically modern society is so starved for electromagnetic healing energy that if you do have any extra energy then it will flow naturally - be sucked up -- by people around you who need it. END QUOTE

Yes I know this. Some days, when I feel really blissful of this electromagnetic energy

you feel people are all stucking to you. They constantly try to look you in the eyes.

You feel compassion so you look/talk back etcetera, and within a short

time all of your energy is gone.

Edited by TTT

However, these people who suck your energy

give you a lot back. They like you and

give naturally back in other ways.

This is why the celibate church grew so influentially

and why rich people waste so much resources

for the woman. This describes julian lee in his

book www.celibacy.info

Does anyone know if these long distance healings can improve one’s mental and emotional health? 

It's fascinating, to hear voices on Dao Bums I haven't heard in years.  Call me a sentimental fool, but it's great to know folks are still alive and still open to sharing.

The twelfth-century Chinese teacher Foyan spoke of two sicknesses in Zen:

In my school, there are only two kinds of sickness.  One is to go looking for a donkey riding on the donkey.  The other is to be unwilling to dismount once having mounted the donkey.

… Once you have recognized the donkey, to mount it and be unwilling to dismount is the sickness that is most difficult to treat.  I tell you that you need not mount the donkey; you are the donkey!

(“Instant Zen:  Waking Up in the Present”, tr T. Cleary, Shambala p 4)

Some of us have found ourselves mounted on the donkey before we knew how to ride--I think I can say that.

... I'd like to take a walk
But not around the block
I really got some news
I met a man from Mars
He picked up on my guitars
And played me a traveling song
And when we got on ship
He brought out something for the trip
And said, "It's old but it's good"
Like any other primitive would

(Neil Young, "Ride My LLama")

Edited by Mark Foote