voidisyinyang

My experience with Chunyi Lin

That's a good question actually. Once I saw one of the prominent female healers -- after we finished a meditation -- start flirting with Jim Nance. She made this advance at him with the way she talked to him. He literally just stared at her for a second with what seemed to be anger. She made a face like she had been rebuffed and then that was that. Not another gesture by her again.

In fact the main reason I stopped training is because when I went to heal my mom after I had been fasting for 7 or 8 days -- she asked me when I arrived - you really have had no food for a week? I said that it was true and that I felt fine. My mom literally went ballistic, screaming at me with verbal abuse that I was hallucinating and I had to eat food.

So I ate a bunch of food because obviously I was sensitive to her anger in my healing state. Then I calmly asked her if she still wanted me to heal her. When I did the healing it was really powerful -- strong electromagnetic fields. Then I immediately drove back to the city but I was really hurt how I had been treated by my mom. I had previously visited once a week to do healing.

My mom called me two weeks later and asked me for another healing. She said because of the last healing it was like "night and day" and she no longer needed surgical stockings for her legs!! She was healed -- she no longer needed a foot rest to keep her legs elevated, etc.

But I told my mom that I had stopped practicing because she had screamed at me so badly. She then said that I was just lazy! haha.

So I later realized that her reaction was really just spirit exorcism -- I was literally exorcising her lower emotional spirit energy!! She was possessed by anger due to a damaged liver from too much cholesterol (booze and meat).

Anyway there's other occasions where I've seen "women put into their place" during qigong practice but again this is for the purpose of HEALING the females -- so that the males can send electromagnetic energy to the females.

As I've stated the modern mentality has to be in denial about this because it's a right brain trance state. So it's o.k. for me to sit at the computer. It's o.k. to watch t.v. or a movie. But sit in full-lotus? That means I'm meditating which means I'm trying to be

"holier than thou" -- again a lower emotional reaction.

Wow, that was quite interesting. Thank you for sharing your story. So, for a beginner such as myself, do you suggest I focus on meditation/if so, what kind of meditation do you suggest? I have been mixing Yoga/Meditation together. I meditate a few times a day, it usually lasts 20 min or so. Yoga is pretty much everyday as well. I was going to take QiGong classes, but I'm going to wait it off. I'm going on a meditation retreat for 10 days and then classes on meditation as well. What do you suggest? Thank you!

LeonBasin -- sounds like you're doing the Vipassana silence retreat. That will be great. My emphasis is on sublimating the lower body energy which is why I sit in full-lotus as much as possible. This is also the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk.

http://books.google.com/books?id=a_olqazEV...;q=&f=false

Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes as well the problem with "dead tree zen" -- which means that the mind by itself is not easy to transform the body. The body must be transformed to breakthrough the mind.

So LeonBasin the foundation practice should be the "small universe" practice because it's using the mind in an easy posture to transform the body. You can get the small universe level 1 c.d. for just $10!!

http://www.springforestqigong.com/instructional_tools.htm

Also I think there is a torrent of it somewhere online if you're broke.

LeonBasin -- here's Mantak Chia's first book which is all on the small universe practice aka "The microcosmic orbit" -- this is an excellent initial book

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2672168/Mantak-C...through-the-Tao

Wow, that was quite interesting. Thank you for sharing your story. So, for a beginner such as myself, do you suggest I focus on meditation/if so, what kind of meditation do you suggest? I have been mixing Yoga/Meditation together. I meditate a few times a day, it usually lasts 20 min or so. Yoga is pretty much everyday as well. I was going to take QiGong classes, but I'm going to wait it off. I'm going on a meditation retreat for 10 days and then classes on meditation as well. What do you suggest? Thank you!

• Like 1

Guest paul walter

Hi Drew thanks for the reply. I pretty much know your 'story' from all the other posts I've read, though this was certainly the least disjointed relation yet :lol: It's obvious you need to consolidate what you have learnt over the years and perhaps stay away from books/internet for a while (too much left-brain stimulation) As for the diet- I suggest you learn to cook basic balancing food and stay away from grains and sugars (thats for monks who need a confused mind in order to have something to work on each day in their chosen career field :lol:). While we admire your big head chakra yo need to be a little more reflective, if you know wha I mean. I understand the parent problem only too well, but being away from the city is better than being in it-hope you can make use of it. Hope you're not too traumatised by what you have learnt about females and society-it's pretty hard having taboo knowledge about what a culture does it's best to cover up in every way. I take it you have had your fair share of being victimised for expressing the truth of such matters/experiences.

Can you tell me all you know about Chunyi's views and prescriptions on diet--does he recommend this or that diet, is it essential for whatever, etc.... Please try and make it orderly so I dont have to ask you a dozen more questions coming out of your reply :D

Thanks Drew

Paul thanks for so directly expressing OUR opinions! haha.

Anyway Chunyi Lin's diet is as follows:

Monday no food.

Tuesday through Sunday -- one small veggie meal once a day.

Hi Drew thanks for the reply. I pretty much know your 'story' from all the other posts I've read, though this was certainly the least disjointed relation yet :lol: It's obvious you need to consolidate what you have learnt over the years and perhaps stay away from books/internet for a while (too much left-brain stimulation) As for the diet- I suggest you learn to cook basic balancing food and stay away from grains and sugars (thats for monks who need a confused mind in order to have something to work on each day in their chosen career field :lol:). While we admire your big head chakra yo need to be a little more reflective, if you know wha I mean. I understand the parent problem only too well, but being away from the city is better than being in it-hope you can make use of it. Hope you're not too traumatised by what you have learnt about females and society-it's pretty hard having taboo knowledge about what a culture does it's best to cover up in every way. I take it you have had your fair share of being victimised for expressing the truth of such matters/experiences.

Can you tell me all you know about Chunyi's views and prescriptions on diet--does he recommend this or that diet, is it essential for whatever, etc.... Please try and make it orderly so I dont have to ask you a dozen more questions coming out of your reply :D

Thanks Drew

• Like 1

LeonBasin -- sounds like you're doing the Vipassana silence retreat. That will be great. My emphasis is on sublimating the lower body energy which is why I sit in full-lotus as much as possible. This is also the focus of the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk.

http://books.google.com/books?id=a_olqazEV...;q=&f=false

Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes as well the problem with "dead tree zen" -- which means that the mind by itself is not easy to transform the body. The body must be transformed to breakthrough the mind.

So LeonBasin the foundation practice should be the "small universe" practice because it's using the mind in an easy posture to transform the body. You can get the small universe level 1 c.d. for just $10!!

http://www.springforestqigong.com/instructional_tools.htm

Also I think there is a torrent of it somewhere online if you're broke.

LeonBasin -- here's Mantak Chia's first book which is all on the small universe practice aka "The microcosmic orbit" -- this is an excellent initial book

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2672168/Mantak-C...through-the-Tao

Yea, I'm doing Vipassana Silence Retreat, heard of it? Thank you for all of those recommendations. That is so beautiful!:) I will get to it;) Thanks again.

Daniel Ingram has a free ebook that is really awesome. Most people who do Viapssana progress a lot faster after reading it. It includes a very good detailed map of the Jhanas, of the whole insight cycle up til first level of enlightenment and then throug the stages of enlightement up untill arhat. Superb book in my opinion. He also has a forum, dharmaoverground.org, that has indepth discussions of vipassana that I find very usefull. Many experienced practioners hang there. You should be able to get good advice about how to benefit most from your retreat there.

In the Goenka tradition, which is what I am guessing you are going to since it is 10 days, they don't do walking meditation. Witjout moving much you could get chi stagnation over the long term but since you do yoga also you will be fine. Don't worry about the retreat as it is only ten days and so should not create problems in that department.

You could also benefit from adding in the secret smile. It will make your other meditations smoother and significantly reduce the chances of you experiencing problems in your meditation. If you use the search function you will find a thread that has instructions for it and discusses it.

Here is some advice on retreats from Ingram:

http://www.interactivebuddha.com/retreats.shtml

Edited by markern

It's difficult to quantify the healing process since as Chunyi Lin says the "energy is transforming all the time." If I were to describe the psychic mutual climaxes that occur with my own relatives! I mean we're talking total taboo stuff!! I have done so before but what's the point!! Tantra is a messy practice which is why it's much preferred to have monasteries, etc. Again this "solitary male" practice was an older culture based on keeping females in their "place"!!

Yogananda's lineage was originally a householder tantric practice! Michael Winn talks about how this was changed to a strict celibate monk practice to great detriment.

:o

:o:o:o

Good God! If you are sending out healing energy to relatives, send it out through your freaking hands! NOT your chakras. Oy oy oy! You have hands, use them! Not just for your sake but their sake too. Sending out sexual energy will engender a sexual response. Hopefully the sex energy will simply flow in its accustomed channels--they will be attracted to whomever they are usually attracted to, but how awful if it accidentally correctly identified the source! You have no right to

oh, never mind, just cut it out!

Daniel Ingram has a free ebook that is really awesome. Most people who do Viapssana progress a lot faster after reading it. It includes a very good detailed map of the Jhanas, of the whole insight cycle up til first level of enlightenment and then throug the stages of enlightement up untill arhat. Superb book in my opinion. He also has a forum, dharmaoverground.org, that has indepth discussions of vipassana that I find very usefull. Many experienced practioners hang there. You should be able to get good advice about how to benefit most from your retreat there.

In the Goenka tradition, which is what I am guessing you are going to since it is 10 days, they don't do walking meditation. Witjout moving much you could get chi stagnation over the long term but since you do yoga also you will be fine. Don't worry about the retreat as it is only ten days and so should not create problems in that department.

You could also benefit from adding in the secret smile. It will make your other meditations smoother and significantly reduce the chances of you experiencing problems in your meditation. If you use the search function you will find a thread that has instructions for it and discusses it.

Here is some advice on retreats from Ingram:

http://www.interactivebuddha.com/retreats.shtml

Thank you for such great advice!:) I will definitely read his book.

Guest paul walter

Paul thanks for so directly expressing OUR opinions! haha.

Anyway Chunyi Lin's diet is as follows:

Monday no food.

Tuesday through Sunday -- one small veggie meal once a day.

Yes, I know. Do you know the 'science' of it/ is it necessary to have such a diet to be on that 'level' / at what stages does the diet change to facilitate practice/ will he explode if he eats Burger King etc Thanks

Chunyi Lin says that a qigong master eats only till 70% full.

The science -- well we've had "bigu" threads here where I've posted lots of links. Chunyi Lin is doing the "Modified bigu" diet.

He chooses this because it's the most efficient for energy transmission -- think of it like a light bulb -- the less resistance the bulb has the more electrons will flow through it and the brighter the bulb is. Same concept.

Of course there's a bit more to it than that because he does eat food and emotion is electrochemical energy which is also a type of food.

So that part is really nonwestern -- unless you get into psychoneuroimmunology or something -- anything quantum-based though is going to be limited since the macroquantum synchronization can not be measured. It's nonlinear or quantum chaos. Sure science is trying at Los Alamos with supercomputers (read Strogatz' book SYNC).

O.K. so what will happen otherwise? Chunyi Lin doesn't drink alcohol but in China if you don't drink you're not a man! So the local town drunk challenged Chunyi Lin -- 6 bottles of wine each. So Chunyi Lin just transferred the alcohol content in his 6 bottles to the other man's bottles -- so his were like 12 bottles and Chunyi Lin's was like water.

Yes just like the story of Jesus -- well the opposite.

Anyway Chunyi Lin says that if a qigong master does eat impure food then just like any other energy blockage it will get passed through the system very fast! haha.

He says eating less means less time on the toilet! haha.

I myself NEED to be on a modified bigu diet as well but unfortunately I'm surrounded by materialistic "modern" people who poo-poo anything "spiritual." My mom keeps recommending Buddhism propaganda to me when it comes on public radio or public t.v. -- but that's not the same as the whole food ritual deal.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" says NO SALT -- I think this is because of the negative ions in chloride. Traditionally the bigu diet means "no grains" -- which of course require salt -- so it goes together.

In other words the electromagnetic fields are created through ionization of positive ions -- potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium.

I did the no salt diet for about 6 months -- it was excellent.

Yes, I know. Do you know the 'science' of it/ is it necessary to have such a diet to be on that 'level' / at what stages does the diet change to facilitate practice/ will he explode if he eats Burger King etc Thanks

• Like 1

Guest paul walter

.In the Goenka tradition, which is what I am guessing you are going to since it is 10 days, they don't do walking meditation. Witjout moving much you could get chi stagnation over the long term but since you do yoga also you will be fine. .

Actually yoga, especially if self-taught or badly taught risks significant chi stagnation due to the strain and muscle tension on the body. Better to do qigong or tai chi. You can't do other practices at a vispassina retreat though.

.In the Goenka tradition, which is what I am guessing you are going to since it is 10 days, they don't do walking meditation. Witjout moving much you could get chi stagnation over the long term but since you do yoga also you will be fine. .

Actually yoga, especially if self-taught or badly taught risks significant chi stagnation due to the strain and muscle tension on the body. Better to do qigong or tai chi. You can't do other practices at a vispassina retreat though.

Well just learn it right then. Yogaworks teaches very good technique. Yin Yang yoga I belive is very good and want to try out myself soon. It combines longer held gentler stretches like in dao yin.

I have read that qigong psychosis is one of the most common serious mental ilnesses in china. THey also have clinics for people who have not gotten psychotic but have otherwise fucke dthemselves up with qigong or tai chi.

Personally I do yoga, qigong and tai chi.

Edited by markern

So, Drew. I've read about your orgasms at a distance in other threads, and some of your ideas about sex and the way it works. I was just wondering... have you ever had real sex? I mean... not at a distance. but close up and physical with bodily fluids being exchanged etc.

• Haha 1

Drew,

Thanks for posting your interesting experiences - I was wondering if Chunyi Lin has commented on your "O's at a Ds"? It seems to me that there is a risk in indulging this type of activity, something that will only further your attachment to your ego and sex in general - is this the reason behind the general warning against "crushes"?

Cheers,

R

----------------------------

Most importantly I was innocent -- I didn't realize that this training would turn me into a chick-magnet. I didn't realize that electromagnetic energy was the secret to mutual climaxes.

That's why Chunyi Lin would say not to develop crushes

Hey, Drew what did you mean by that statement? Because your chi would influence other females? Or did he mean this for the women in class so they would not suck the energy of others?

Yeah I've had "real" sex. Amazingly though the "O at a D" builds up to a more intense experience because it's based on the multi-orgasmic male. The "crush" is actually the dopamine-fixation which is not at all what qigong is about. This anthropologist Ph.D. lectures on dopamine and "sex crimes."

http://www.sexreally.com/the-show/addicted...ew-helen-fisher

Seriously though after many "O at a Ds" with the same female -- the "O at a D" energy builds up over time so it's cumulative -- then there is a very strong LOVE feeling. But Chunyi Lin emphasizes LOVE as the basis for the healing energy. This is true love. It does come with "heart break" as well -- from separation from the female.

So that's more intense than a "crush." In fact the intense love and heart-break is what limits the "O at a D" with females in public. I think this must be from the oxytocin build up in the heart.

As for it being something I "do" -- well I first started sitting in full-lotus in public because females were chasing me down -- I mean literally -- all females -- girls, older ladies. Females were going crazy around me -- making lurid comments to me, hitting on me strongly, making orgasmic sounds in my ears, staring in my eyes and at my penis, while they bounced their legs!! haha. Asking me to move in with them even! haha.

So those experiences would deconvert the chi energy back to jing (blissful heat) and then back to generative fluid. If I lost the alchemical pill then I would have to rebuild the "purified" chi energy starting over again.

So in self-defense I just sat in full-lotus in public. Then the female could hit on me as much as she wanted and instead of the energy being lost as sex fluid it would be reconverted from jing back into electromagneti chi energy in my brain.

This was in 2006 -- I had stopped taking classes from Chunyi Lin in 2005. Chunyi Lin has only made a few comments about sex that I've heard. He's talked about it more for the SFQ international guild meetings but I don't have a car so I haven't gone to them since around 2001. One comment earlier on was that we should NOT THINK ABOUT SEX if we want to increase our healing energy. But that comment was in 2000 -- BEFORE Chunyi Lin became more Americanized. Then he was writing his book -- "Born a Healer" and he told us he was going to include sex practices in there -- how to increase our energy during sex. He did not include those practices. Then later he commented that in China traditionally this sex practice stuff is totally taboo -- you don't talk about this sex stuff -- but he said now he's more Americanized.

Anyway as I've written I was sitting in full-lotus in McDonald's because this friend who worked at a local bookstore -- he ALWAYS sits in McDonalds at his "chair" -- he's really obese -- and he sits there all day. Since he's old and fat the workers at McDonalds just be nice to him and let him sit there everyday hours and hours.

Anyway he sits by the dispensary for the napkins and ketchup and I was facing him, in full-lotus and then this young Asian-American female McDs worker stood right in front of my full-lotus posture -- with her backside to me. So she was 5 feet from me -- wiping off the counter for the dispensary or something.

When I looked at her backside -- because I was looking there anyway before she stood there. Suddenly this energy shot out of my third eye into her backside -- and she let out a big exclamation and arched her back and at the same time I climaxed shooting a load up my back.

The next day when I came into McDonald's she saw me and then pushed the worker off the register so she could serve me, the whole time she was giggling profusely still in bliss.

At that point I posted my experience online at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- I had to be honest about what had happened. We had a mutual climax at a distance.

So then I thought o.k. I'm going to do an experiment -- test this out to make sure this is true. So again I had been sitting in full-lotus only this time in the study area of the library at the University there are tables where everyone sits across from each other. So I sat across this particularly fetching female.

I was reading in full-lotus. She was reading. Then we climaxed. When that happened she pretended to ignore it as did I. So she kept reading but as the sexual tension built up more -- as the orgasmic feeling increased she just put her head on the table and "took a nap." So then we climaxed again. Right when we climaxed she lifted her head up and looked at me and then put her head back down to "sleep" more. So the energy built up to a stronger level and then we climaxed the third time.

The third climax for internal climaxes is the "real" climax -- it's like a full male ejaculation -- only internally. When this happened she looked up at me and she had tears in her eyes. So I felt bad about that to be sure. Still it confirmed for me, only more, that indeed this was for real.

So then soon after I was at Burger King reading in booth while in full-lotus. Then this father and daughter sat down near me only the daughter sat facing me. She was young -- maybe 7 I don't know. They were speaking Spanish which I can understand more or less but I was reading. Still my male electromagnetic energy shot into her. For young females they fill up faster with the chi and since they're energy channels are healthier the young females also climax easier.

Amazingly even though she was young she worked in her climaxes between talking with her dad and her dad honestly didn't seem to know what was happening. Until the final third climax -- at this point she literally had changed her story so that it fit with her energy and her whole body shook and she arched her back -- but she did so at a point in her story where it was an appropriate response to the content of her words!

So now I felt really dirty. This is crazy I thought. I even had some clear emission from that because while the ejaculation goes up the back if the energy has been built up then sometimes there is clear emission a bit.

At this point I thought that's just too creepy. So the next day I'm sitting in full-lotus in a coffee house by my rental room -- the computer faces the wall. There's a coffee table right next to the computer and it was empty when I sat down. Still the table is a foot away and amazingly this young girl sat there with her father across from him.

I couldn't believe this -- again my energy shot into her and as the energy built up the young girl put her one leg up over the arm of her chair so that her vulva was pointed at me with her legs spread and then she pumped her leg over the chair. She did this a foot from me and she pumped her leg about 5 times -- just to bring us to mutual climax.

I was shocked! But I wasn't moving. I thought -- look I was here first. I'm using the computer. If this girl wants to do this that's her choice and her Dad isn't saying anything so.... It continued -- for the usual three climaxes -- right before the climax she would blatantly swing her leg over the arm of the chair -- spread out at me -- pump her leg -- and then we'd climax.

I went home after that literally shocked. I realized that there was this secret world of female climaxes that I had entered -- a realm of mutual climaxes -- that females can do on their own but males can not do. Just think about how males are so scared of being sucked off by females -- if the male wants to do "serious" work, etc. Now I was free from that -- I could have as many mutual climaxes as I wanted with females.

After that I just continued sitting in full-lotus in public and if sexual tension developed again with a female nearby then I would just let things happen naturally.

Then I discovered that the energy of the psychic mutual climax goes through walls, floors and ceilings. I was having mutual climaxes with my roommate's girlfriend whenever she visited. In fact I had more mutual climaxes with her than her boyfriend did. (the walls were paper-thin and you could hear everything whether you wanted to or not). And also she even started crying out in bliss from the mutual climaxes we were having when her boyfriend was at work.

Dozens -- in fact hundreds -- of these mutual climaxes at a distance have transpired all with different females. I just sit in full-lotus in public while I read. Reading is just like the "Yan Xin Secret" I posted about -- the hands face up -- the yang head electromagnetic energy goes into the hand and reflects back into the yin electrochemical lower body. As long as females are around then there is a macrocosmic free energy cycle and I can sit in full-lotus for hours at a time, not needing food or water.

Then certain situations arose where I was actually stalked at work by one female who became dependent on my energy. Because let's face it -- in a "man's world" everything is about stress, etc. and so this female would need to be recharged from my electromagnetic energy full-lotus energy. Another female discovered this ability from me but only she was very educated and she was quick to capitalize on it as well. So those were two situations where the heart energy became very strong -- so much that there was also heart-break. In other words all I had to do was make EYE CONTACT with these females and immediately our heart chakras fired up into TRUE LOVE.

I was forced to break off these relations since in a work place this type of "head over heels" love is not appropriate since it's just TOO INTENSE -- and also one of the females was married as well. Besides this isn't about physical contact -- it's about healing.

For the other females - for example my relatives -- well they are under such a barrage of male "slap-down" energy that there's a constant buildup of energy blockages. The point is this energy does heal -- but it has to build up enough for it to become real passionate love.

And even still the LOVE is not about being "horny" or physical lust -- it transcends sex! Still it is REAL LOVE -- with the heart-break and the overwhelming feeling for connection and compassion.

Is this stuff a secret? Yeah -- I looked and found only Gurdjieff described as doing this to a female at a distance across a room -- he gave her a climax. Then Santiago's teacher describes it in his Ninja book -- Glenn Morris.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states that spiritual energy is based on the most shameful energy of humans -- sex energy! Also it states that you will develop this ability to give females climaxes but don't do it because females will only want it more.

Does it create sex addiction? No because this is natural healing energy -- it clears the blockages and creates a blissful serotonin-oxytocin state. The male ejaculation activates the STRESS sympathetic nervous system -- like a trigger -- as detailed by Professor Robert Sapolsky's books. This full-lotus mutual climax works through the parasympathetic RELAXATION vagus nerve climax -- while dopamine -- the "sex crime" hormone -- is made from adrenaline and works through the stress sympathetic nervous system.

• Like 1

Ok, I got one i remember yrs ago when i was in college. There was this hottie sittting across from me in math class. The prof was very boring so i decided to send my chi to the girl next to me and see if i could get her off. So i flowed the chi out of my hand around my desk and into her. I wasnt sure if it was working until i glanced over saw this chick was doing everything she can not to scream out in ecstasy! So i went up to her after class and this chick had a look of like extreme horniness so i decided that was a good time to ask her out. Ands lets just say we had a good time together after class.

Yeah i know but i was 19

Yeah I've had "real" sex. Amazingly though the "O at a D" builds up to a more intense experience because it's based on the multi-orgasmic male. The "crush" is actually the dopamine-fixation which is not at all what qigong is about. This anthropologist Ph.D. lectures on dopamine and "sex crimes."

Seriously though after many "O at a Ds" with the same female -- the "O at a D" energy builds up over time so it's cumulative -- then there is a very strong LOVE feeling. But Chunyi Lin emphasizes LOVE as the basis for the healing energy. This is true love. It does come with "heart break" as well -- from separation from the female.

So that's more intense than a "crush." In fact the intense love and heart-break is what limits the "O at a D" with females in public. I think this must be from the oxytocin build up in the heart.

As for it being something I "do" -- well I first started sitting in full-lotus in public because females were chasing me down -- I mean literally -- all females -- girls, older ladies. Females were going crazy around me -- making lurid comments to me, hitting on me strongly, making orgasmic sounds in my ears, staring in my eyes and at my penis, while they bounced their legs!! haha. Asking me to move in with them even! haha.

So those experiences would deconvert the chi energy back to jing (blissful heat) and then back to generative fluid. If I lost the alchemical pill then I would have to rebuild the "purified" chi energy starting over again.

So in self-defense I just sat in full-lotus in public. Then the female could hit on me as much as she wanted and instead of the energy being lost as sex fluid it would be reconverted from jing back into electromagneti chi energy in my brain.

This was in 2006 -- I had stopped taking classes from Chunyi Lin in 2005. Chunyi Lin has only made a few comments about sex that I've heard. He's talked about it more for the SFQ international guild meetings but I don't have a car so I haven't gone to them since around 2001. One comment earlier on was that we should NOT THINK ABOUT SEX if we want to increase our healing energy. But that comment was in 2000 -- BEFORE Chunyi Lin became more Americanized. Then he was writing his book -- "Born a Healer" and he told us he was going to include sex practices in there -- how to increase our energy during sex. He did not include those practices. Then later he commented that in China traditionally this sex practice stuff is totally taboo -- you don't talk about this sex stuff -- but he said now he's more Americanized.

Anyway as I've written I was sitting in full-lotus in McDonald's because this friend who worked at a local bookstore -- he ALWAYS sits in McDonalds at his "chair" -- he's really obese -- and he sits there all day. Since he's old and fat the workers at McDonalds just be nice to him and let him sit there everyday hours and hours.

Anyway he sits by the dispensary for the napkins and ketchup and I was facing him, in full-lotus and then this young Asian-American female McDs worker stood right in front of my full-lotus posture -- with her backside to me. So she was 5 feet from me -- wiping off the counter for the dispensary or something.

When I looked at her backside -- because I was looking there anyway before she stood there. Suddenly this energy shot out of my third eye into her backside -- and she let out a big exclamation and arched her back and at the same time I climaxed shooting a load up my back.

The next day when I came into McDonald's she saw me and then pushed the worker off the register so she could serve me, the whole time she was giggling profusely still in bliss.

At that point I posted my experience online at http://breakingopenthehead.com -- I had to be honest about what had happened. We had a mutual climax at a distance.

So then I thought o.k. I'm going to do an experiment -- test this out to make sure this is true. So again I had been sitting in full-lotus only this time in the study area of the library at the University there are tables where everyone sits across from each other. So I sat across this particularly fetching female.

I was reading in full-lotus. She was reading. Then we climaxed. When that happened she pretended to ignore it as did I. So she kept reading but as the sexual tension built up more -- as the orgasmic feeling increased she just put her head on the table and "took a nap." So then we climaxed again. Right when we climaxed she lifted her head up and looked at me and then put her head back down to "sleep" more. So the energy built up to a stronger level and then we climaxed the third time.

The third climax for internal climaxes is the "real" climax -- it's like a full male ejaculation -- only internally. When this happened she looked up at me and she had tears in her eyes. So I felt bad about that to be sure. Still it confirmed for me, only more, that indeed this was for real.

So then soon after I was at Burger King reading in booth while in full-lotus. Then this father and daughter sat down near me only the daughter sat facing me. She was young -- maybe 7 I don't know. They were speaking Spanish which I can understand more or less but I was reading. Still my male electromagnetic energy shot into her. For young females they fill up faster with the chi and since they're energy channels are healthier the young females also climax easier.

Amazingly even though she was young she worked in her climaxes between talking with her dad and her dad honestly didn't seem to know what was happening. Until the final third climax -- at this point she literally had changed her story so that it fit with her energy and her whole body shook and she arched her back -- but she did so at a point in her story where it was an appropriate response to the content of her words!

So now I felt really dirty. This is crazy I thought. I even had some clear emission from that because while the ejaculation goes up the back if the energy has been built up then sometimes there is clear emission a bit.

At this point I thought that's just too creepy. So the next day I'm sitting in full-lotus in a coffee house by my rental room -- the computer faces the wall. There's a coffee table right next to the computer and it was empty when I sat down. Still the table is a foot away and amazingly this young girl sat there with her father across from him.

I couldn't believe this -- again my energy shot into her and as the energy built up the young girl put her one leg up over the arm of her chair so that her vulva was pointed at me with her legs spread and then she pumped her leg over the chair. She did this a foot from me and she pumped her leg about 5 times -- just to bring us to mutual climax.

I was shocked! But I wasn't moving. I thought -- look I was here first. I'm using the computer. If this girl wants to do this that's her choice and her Dad isn't saying anything so.... It continued -- for the usual three climaxes -- right before the climax she would blatantly swing her leg over the arm of the chair -- spread out at me -- pump her leg -- and then we'd climax.

I went home after that literally shocked. I realized that there was this secret world of female climaxes that I had entered -- a realm of mutual climaxes -- that females can do on their own but males can not do. Just think about how males are so scared of being sucked off by females -- if the male wants to do "serious" work, etc. Now I was free from that -- I could have as many mutual climaxes as I wanted with females.

After that I just continued sitting in full-lotus in public and if sexual tension developed again with a female nearby then I would just let things happen naturally.

Then I discovered that the energy of the psychic mutual climax goes through walls, floors and ceilings. I was having mutual climaxes with my roommate's girlfriend whenever she visited. In fact I had more mutual climaxes with her than her boyfriend did. (the walls were paper-thin and you could hear everything whether you wanted to or not). And also she even started crying out in bliss from the mutual climaxes we were having when her boyfriend was at work.

Dozens -- in fact hundreds -- of these mutual climaxes at a distance have transpired all with different females. I just sit in full-lotus in public while I read. Reading is just like the "Yan Xin Secret" I posted about -- the hands face up -- the yang head electromagnetic energy goes into the hand and reflects back into the yin electrochemical lower body. As long as females are around then there is a macrocosmic free energy cycle and I can sit in full-lotus for hours at a time, not needing food or water.

Then certain situations arose where I was actually stalked at work by one female who became dependent on my energy. Because let's face it -- in a "man's world" everything is about stress, etc. and so this female would need to be recharged from my electromagnetic energy full-lotus energy. Another female discovered this ability from me but only she was very educated and she was quick to capitalize on it as well. So those were two situations where the heart energy became very strong -- so much that there was also heart-break. In other words all I had to do was make EYE CONTACT with these females and immediately our heart chakras fired up into TRUE LOVE.

I was forced to break off these relations since in a work place this type of "head over heels" love is not appropriate since it's just TOO INTENSE -- and also one of the females was married as well. Besides this isn't about physical contact -- it's about healing.

For the other females - for example my relatives -- well they are under such a barrage of male "slap-down" energy that there's a constant buildup of energy blockages. The point is this energy does heal -- but it has to build up enough for it to become real passionate love.

And even still the LOVE is not about being "horny" or physical lust -- it transcends sex! Still it is REAL LOVE -- with the heart-break and the overwhelming feeling for connection and compassion.

Is this stuff a secret? Yeah -- I looked and found only Gurdjieff described as doing this to a female at a distance across a room -- he gave her a climax. Then Santiago's teacher describes it in his Ninja book -- Glenn Morris.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states that spiritual energy is based on the most shameful energy of humans -- sex energy! Also it states that you will develop this ability to give females climaxes but don't do it because females will only want it more.

Does it create sex addiction? No because this is natural healing energy -- it clears the blockages and creates a blissful serotonin-oxytocin state. The male ejaculation activates the STRESS sympathetic nervous system -- like a trigger -- as detailed by Professor Robert Sapolsky's books. This full-lotus mutual climax works through the parasympathetic RELAXATION vagus nerve climax -- while dopamine -- the "sex crime" hormone -- is made from adrenaline and works through the stress sympathetic nervous system.

Wow, that is the most amazing thing I ever heard! Will you be able to share with us, the meditation that you use? Full Lotus while emptying the mind and focusing on breathing? Do you do any physical exercise? So, pretty much the physical features do not matter, it's all about sending energy and that is in reality what attracts the opposite sex. So, you are doing what kind of diet now? Thank you!

Hi LeonBasin -- those are good questions. Diet is crucial. I realized that the psychic mutual climax is based on the full-lotus pineal gland transmitting electromagnetic energy as the brain is magnetized through piezoelectric power of the calcite crystals in the pineal gland. The pineal gland is a HUGE pathway for blood and so the full-lotus maximizes the blood and hormones to the brain where as neurotransmitters the brain then creates electromagnetic fields.

This practice is through http://springforestqigong.com which relies on the "small universe" or microcosmic orbit as the foundation. You start doing standing active exercises but as you do more and more small universe your body fills with electromagnetic or chi energy. First the endrocrine glands get hot and blissful -- kidney, thymus and then finally the pituitary and pineal glands. So after the electromagnetic builds up enough it turns into shen or light energy which then opens the pineal gland or third eye.

So I was getting transmissions from qigong master Chunyi Lin who touches your forehead in his Level 3 class shooting laser-light into the middle of the brain to open the third eye.

Once the channels open up then the full-lotus does the small universe practice on its own but now through the "macrocosmic orbit" -- taking in solar and lunar energy, along with the lower emotional energy.

So I tested this with the O at a D or "orgasm at a distance" and I went 3 days without being hungry or tired -- just constantly sitting in full-lotus taking in female electrochemical jing energy while shooting out electromagnetic chi energy. I was also biking about 10 miles a day during this time -- it was in the summer at the University, around many young females.

Diet is crucial because when you switch to this free energy system then food is actually an energy blockage!! This is amazing because obviously people want you to eat food. So I've been eating whatever food but then taking antiseptics -- right now vinegar and lemon juice. Also it's best to wait several hours after eating.

This is the main problem for me right now since even when I went to join a monastery to be a monk the monastery freaked out since I had to fast to clean out my energy channels while I sat in full-lotus. The monks did not practice full-lotus nor fasting so they did not know this secret of how to create free energy.

That's why Master Nan, Huai-chin says the material and the spiritual do not mix. What I've described is still before REAL meditation takes place -- which is only after "nirvikalpa samadhi" or Emptiness as it's simply called in Taoism.

The energy flows naturally on its own as a right-brain autonomic process. Language actually shuts down the transmission. So in deep meditation the information turns to a pure visual format and with strong enough energy then the visualization actually becomes physical reality -- that's how long distance healing can take place as well. There's different levels to that -- dubbed the "astral tube" or the deeper level of "astral travel."

Wow, that is the most amazing thing I ever heard! Will you be able to share with us, the meditation that you use? Full Lotus while emptying the mind and focusing on breathing? Do you do any physical exercise? So, pretty much the physical features do not matter, it's all about sending energy and that is in reality what attracts the opposite sex. So, you are doing what kind of diet now? Thank you!

Edited by drewhempel
  • Like 1

:blink: Damn.

First off, Drew, very few women are spontaneously orgasmic, or have the ability to be spontaneously orgasmic. Particularly not girls who haven't entered puberty. Maybe they had some kind of precursor feeling, but not that.

Damn. Define "distance".

:o BASTARDS! Oh. My. God. :angry:

Oh My God, and to think I apologized to him. I apologized...to HIM! :o

• Like 1

That's why Master Nan, Huai-chin says the material and the spiritual do not mix. What I've described is still before REAL meditation takes place -- which is only after "nirvikalpa samadhi" or Emptiness as it's simply called in Taoism.

?????

That runs against Shakyamuni's suggested application of mindfulness.

Drew- I typically enjoy reading your fantasy meets partial reality posts, but when you start talking about 7-year old's vulvas and mutual climaxes you run the risk of alienating alot of people and/or prison time. Your picture is in a previous thread, you use your real name, and you are describing kiddie porn. I'd suggest editing that stuff out even if you THINK it happened. Do you plan on ever having kids? Good luck.

Please don't misunderstand me- I have actually benefited from some of yr previous posts, but this crosses the line.

Edited by Kameel
  • Like 1

Drew,

I am like one of the very few people that enjoy your posts fully, and think that what you say is pretty accurate. :lol:

It's winter break from school for me starting Friday. I had the idea this past weekend to drive over to Minnesota and meet up at a bookstore with you for tea and some conversation. How does that sound, man? Is there a nice Barnes and Noble or Borders by you?

Other taobums are more than welcome! I will make a separate "Minnesota meet up" topic, if you're interested in doing this.

Scotty you should really take a Spring Forest Qigong class in Minnesota then you get the Laser-love transmission from Chunyi Lin: http://springforestqigong.com

uote name='Scotty' date='Dec 8 2009, 04:43 PM' post='160638']

Drew,

I am like one of the very few people that enjoy your posts fully, and think that what you say is pretty accurate. :lol:

It's winter break from school for me starting Friday. I had the idea this past weekend to drive over to Minnesota and meet up at a bookstore with you for tea and some conversation. How does that sound, man? Is there a nice Barnes and Noble or Borders by you?

Other taobums are more than welcome! I will make a separate "Minnesota meet up" topic, if you're interested in doing this.

Maybe some time. I'm nearly broke right now.

No Minnesota meet up? If not, that's cool, it was just an idea.

If you come to Minnesota you definitely want to see Chunyi Lin. I'm stuck at my parents helping them out as they're in their mid-70s and I had to quit my job since I was off-gassing too much shit from a bad diet! haha So I'm not doing any social stuff. I'm still working on balancing the diet-energy routine so I'm just focused on sitting in full-lotus as much as possible to heal my parents. Then maybe I can take more classes from Chunyi Lin.

Maybe some time. I'm nearly broke right now.

No Minnesota meet up? If not, that's cool, it was just an idea.