59 replies to this topic

#1 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:20 PM

I got a PM asking me to share my experience with Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com

When Chunyi Lin looks at you he can see inside your body. So when I asked him to look at my right kidney when he stood in front of me, I felt this strong blissful heat -- like a laser -- just on my right kidney.

Another time he did a long-distance healing for this lady's friend in the hospital. The next week in class the lady said right when he did the healing her friend in the hospital dramatically improved. This lady was getting really overwhelmed emotionally because she knew it was true but still could not believe it. Chunyi Lin then nonchalantly stretched his arms over his head like he was yawning. I was sitting right behind the lady in the class room. When his hand came down he shot this ball of chi energy out of his palm and it exploded onto the lady, who then immediately calmed down in bliss.

Chunyi Lin works with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Nisha Manek of the Mayo Clinic has coauthored with Chunyi Lin a chapter on qigong for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary healing. Chunyi Lin has taught the doctors qigong at the Mayo Clinic and the doctors there refer patients to him for cancer healing and other diseases.

There are many testimonies on his website of people healed of cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc. He has shared about his healing of deafness, paralysis, coma, HIV positive and more.

I've seen dead spirits come to get healing from Chunyi Lin. He said this happens to him regularly. He sees spirits all the time. Also Chunyi Lin sends out his "yin spirits" to heal others -- they break off his body and float off -- yellow orbs of light. I asked him if he created another physical body and he said once he was seen physically by others on the street even though he was in meditation in his home. Another time he was in deep meditation in the mountains and he spiraled up 9 feet, levitating.

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in. Chunyi Lin touches your forehead in the Level 3 class and then this magnetic bliss burns up the middle of your brain -- he also can do this long distance. He does phone healings all the time.

Thanks for asking.

http://springforestqigong.com

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#2 immortal_sister

immortal_sister

thunder over water

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:23 PM

thank you for sharing drew :)

i have been considering going to see him in person later this winter for some energetic healing.
do not abandon what you know to be certain within yourself
for something heard from other people which you doubt.

#3 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:30 PM

http://springforestq...estimonials.htm

thank you for sharing drew :)

i have been considering going to see him in person later this winter for some energetic healing.

Yeah Buddhism is actually Islam: "In fact, the Buddha died after eating a meal of pork,"

#4 TheSongsofDistantEarth

TheSongsofDistantEarth

Taoistic Traveller

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1885 posts
  • Interests:Zhan Zhuang, Consciousness, Energy, Healing, Desrt Southwest

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Why only just 49 days in full lotus? What's the matter with him?

#5 Birch Tree

Birch Tree

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:19 AM

I just finished Level 2 of SFQ and plan to take the level 3 class with him the next time it is offered.

#6 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:52 AM

Yeah he's funny that way. He fasts every Monday and the rest of the week eats a little veggie meal just once a day. He sleeps 4 to 5 hours a night and sits in full-lotus 4 hours stretch. The closest model to his level of training is to read the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" on Wang, Liping. Chunyi Lin also uses the "yin-yang water" for healing as mentioned in that book as well -- he does this during the phone healings. So you have a glass or jug of water by the phone. Then he charges up the water long distance and then people continue to get healed by just drinking the water. He said this lady was getting healings that way from late-term cancer but her husband freaked out and insisted on dumping out the water from the frig. She died within 2 weeks after that.

#7 Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Stop!! Hammertime!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:39 AM

He had to answer 'natures call' of course, even Daoist masters must go to the toilet sometimes, all be it in full lotus position.

Nice info by the way Drew.

#8 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:08 AM

You're wrong. The telephone game on my own thread! Blasphemy!!

Here's what I wrote:

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in.

So his call of Nature was traveling to heaven!

He had to answer 'natures call' of course, even Daoist masters must go to the toilet sometimes, all be it in full lotus position.

Nice info by the way Drew.

#9 Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Stop!! Hammertime!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:16 AM

You're wrong. The telephone game on my own thread! Blasphemy!!

Here's what I wrote:

Chunyi Lin did 49 days in full-lotus non-stop, taking no food, no water and no sleep. So he's such an amazing healer that it's beyond people's capacity to take in.

So his call of Nature was traveling to heaven!

Dude, take it easy, it was a joke.

Read the tao of poo(h), it's natural.

I'm only joking Drew.

I enjoyed reading your article above.

#10 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:35 AM

Ya I figure -- sure there's a toilet in the back of the cave to clear out the first worldly droppings. haha. There's also 5 apples and 5 bottles of water in case you really need it. I eat a normal diet after doing the third eye training so I have tons of trouble with shit! haha Today I had some maple syrup and then realized it had 53 grams of sugar! So I drank a cup of vinegar mixed with lemon juice.

I would love to do the modified bigu diet but it also requires little physical exercise and lots of full-lotus meditation. In modern society sitting in full-lotus is considered a form of sleeping or laziness. haha. I mean the theravada "cessation and contemplation" monks don't even sit in full-lotus nor fast. I even moved into a monastery to become a monk and they freaked out on me!! haha. I was told that fasting and sitting in full-lotus is not buddhism! The monk's consciousness was still stuck in his lower chakras!! I had to escape in the middle of the night despite there being a freezing rain storm and I was on my bicycle. haha.

CHUNYI LIN'S MASTER WATCHED HIM WITH HIS THIRD EYE TO MAKE SURE CHUNYI LIN DID NOT EVEN SLEEP FOR 49 DAYS!!

http://www.qigongmas...m/articles1.htm

"I learned more about my host when I arrived at the Zen Buddhist nunnery at the outer regions of Mt. Qingcheng, the cradle of Chinese Taoism. Some of the old nuns told me that Master Zhang's great-grand­ father had been trained by the legendary hermit Yinyi since the age of three, and had been the martial arts and calligraphy teacher of former Chinese president Chiang Kai-shek. Today, I cherish the mo­ments when Yuanming Zhang is in a par­ticularly buoyant mood, and lets his audi­ence glimpse his training at the Swallow Cliff Cave: the ritual 49-day purification fasts, feasting on the lights of the moon and the stars, and sleep that was turned into active meditation by balancing on a bamboo pole.

Much of the tradition that I had feared lost was combined in Yuanming Zhang."

Dude, take it easy, it was a joke.

Read the tao of poo(h), it's natural.

I'm only joking Drew.

I enjoyed reading your article above.

#11 Old Man Contradiction

Old Man Contradiction

Unemployed

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:47 PM

I know Chunyi Lin knows Tai Chi, but does he teach it?
The less you do, the less you'll be able to do. Work hard and pay now so you won't have to pay in old age.

#12 electric chi magnet

electric chi magnet

Tao Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:22 AM

So whats the skill of his school? Is it laser like chi is that what he and his students have and work with? If so how long does it take to obtain?

Edited by electric chi magnet, 02 December 2009 - 11:26 AM.

#13 fiveelementtao

fiveelementtao

on hiatus

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

how long does it take to obtain?

Much longer if you need to ask. A watched pot never boils.

Practice something for it's own sake, not because of superpowers... If you have a timetable for getting powers, you will be constantly judging yourself and that will cause tension which will close you down to the energy, resulting in more self-judgement and creating a self-perpetuating cycle of tension.

If you have no expectations and just enjoy the practice, then one day, you will realize that you have something unusual. But you won't focus on it, because you are simply enjoying the journey... So, follow th practice that feeds your soul...

#14 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:35 PM

Chunyi Lin practices Tai Chi and he taught it when he first was teaching in the U.S. although his specialty is qigong. Qigong healing works with shen which is the holographic laser spirit energy and the practice relies on the full-lotus. Chunyi Lin can teach tai chi but the focus in tai chi is the chi electromagnetic energy. Shen is made from built up chi energy -- this is why if you read the Shaolin training manual it states that internal martial arts or soft internal power is more difficult to achieve than hard martial arts. The reason is because soft relies on exercising the mind rather than the body. Think of it like a wheel. You try turning a bicycle wheel at the hub and it's much more difficult but if you spin it from the side it's much easier. The brain is like the hub while the side of the wheel is like the body.

I know Chunyi Lin knows Tai Chi, but does he teach it?

Edited by drewhempel, 02 December 2009 - 12:37 PM.

#15 electric chi magnet

electric chi magnet

Tao Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:40 PM

fiveelementtao,

I was just asking in general. My question was in case you missed it was basically what is the theory and attainment behind the school.

but nice try though.

Edited by electric chi magnet, 02 December 2009 - 12:41 PM.

#16 Innersoundqigong

Innersoundqigong

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

His students heal with the electromagnetic chi energy but as they advance they rely more on the shen holographic laser energy. Chunyi Lin has trained one student to be a qigong master -- Jim Nance. I was able to see this transition take place, as Jim Nance was declared a qigong master right before my last class I took, in 2005 or so. I first started the class in 1999 and did intensive practice in 2000. So at first Jim Nance did chi healing but now Jim Nance does long distance shen healing with his third eye. He says that when he travels somewhere else it's just as real as if he was physically there.

For Jim Nance to train to be a qigong master he was told to sit in full-lotus for two hours non-stop (no breaks) every night, without missing a night at all. He had to do that for at least 3 months before he could achieve the Emptiness (aka nirvikalpa samadhi in traditional yoga). I remember when he said he had achieved the Emptiness just a few times. Now he does it regularly when he does long distance healing.

Once Jim Nance did a phone healing and the energy was so strong -- it was for someone in a car accident but the mom was holding the phone. The phone got so hot that the mom threw the phone down. Jim Nance was still new at phone healings so he had put the phone down himself and had been in full-lotus to send the healing energy. When he got back on the phone he had to yell to get the lady to pick the phone back up and at first he wasn't sure what had happened. Only after he convinced the lady it was alright she told him what had happened. haha.

So whats the skill of his school? Is it laser like chi is that what he and his students have and work with? If so how long does it take to obtain?

Edited by drewhempel, 02 December 2009 - 12:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users