yangluchan

How to prevent PC muscle contractions?

Hi!

As I've explained before I used to do Mantak Chia sexual methods (only learnt from books, and taken a bit extreme of course, as I was young and stupid, now I'm only older and still quite stupid... ;-), and I held back ejaculation by clenching my PC muscles HARD and holding as long as I could.

This resulted in retrograde ejaculations into the bladder of course, even though I could usually go on with a semi-limp penis after this orgasm.

However, I had some beginning problems with acute pelvic pain etc with this for a period. I've since then slowed down, and I've also started ejaculating sometimes once a week and I feel I do not have such a bad view of ejaculations anymore, as I used to feel devastated and drained when I ejaculated before, now I see it as beneficial once in a while, even though I sometimes might feel drained after ejaculating still. I think over-ejaculation in my teens might have lead to low jing, which resulted in premature hair loss, pain in lower back and pain in the knees.

So I feel I still have to preserve my energy and not ejaculate too often. Thus I started to work a little with Tantra, just getting close to an actual orgasm, breathing and feeling etc. I've also recently started isolating the tailbone muscles and working on these, as I feel they are the key to getting orgasms without ejaculation.

However, since the clenching of my PC muscles are so ingrained, I get hard clenches when I approach orgasm. I think this is normal, but mine are very hard, and I find it extremely hard to NOT clench them, especially if I try to clench my tailbone muscles as well.

Since I mentioned the PC and perineum areas are tense and should be loosened up, it's of course not too beneficial to clench my PC hard a lot, but I can't really practice the methods of tailbone clenching either without this... Anyone of you have any tips on how I can unlearn my body to clench the PC muscles?

Oh and I just massage generally down there, are there any stretches or anything that might also hit the PC/perineum area? I've started stretching my back and legs (hamstrings) recently and found I'm quite stiff, so I'll work on this slowly!

Thanks in advance guys!

Cheers!

hello, your situation sounds all to familiar to many people I have talked to who have followed the instruction of some authors to use EXTREMELY HARD pc muscle clenches.

Since I mentioned the PC and perineum areas are tense and should be loosened up, it's of course not too beneficial to clench my PC hard a lot, but I can't really practice the methods of tailbone clenching either without this... Anyone of you have any tips on how I can unlearn my body to clench the PC muscles?

I have not done a pc clench in over 3 1/2 years, but since I followed mantak chia's instructions to the letter before this I have trained my pc to clench and spasm at random times. Still after over three years my pc muscle clenches uncontrollaby during sexual activity, and also many other daily activities that have nothing to do with sex. Yes dr. lin's method is much safer in my opinion i kind of discovered something very similar to it on my own before I found chia's stuff, but guess what, i thought chia's stuff was superior and dedicated myself to learn that and now i cant get lin's stuff to work after that.

my advice is try KSMO if you cant prevent your pc muscles from contracting when you contract the tailbone.

However there are threads on this site dedicated to troubleshooting the anal breathing

Oh and I just massage generally down there, are there any stretches or anything that might also hit the PC/perineum area? I've started stretching my back and legs (hamstrings) recently and found I'm quite stiff, so I'll work on this slowly!

yes streching helps tremendously, many of us have tension in this area so anything to relax it would be beneficial,

However, since the clenching of my PC muscles are so ingrained, I get hard clenches when I approach orgasm. I think this is normal,

its not normal, its a result of dedicated pc muscle excercises, although this will not happen to everybody

if you have not seen it already trunk's site has some informative pages dedicated to similar issues

http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/

yes streching helps tremendously, many of us have tension in this area so anything to relax it would be beneficial,

Any suggestions for stretches that are benificial to this? I think I have a lot of tension down there in the pelvic area that need to be relaxed...

Any suggestions for stretches that are benificial to this? I think I have a lot of tension down there in the pelvic area that need to be relaxed...

yes, for me the best streaches are doing the splits (front and sideways), and stuff like lunges, bodybridge, basically anything that streatches the inside of the upper legs, the lower abdomen and other areas close by.

If you have done extensive extremely hard pc muscles excercises and have trained your pelvic muscles to function differently then before you started doing them it might be a good idea to do some internal work to try and loosen these muscles up, check out this approach

http://www.pelvicpainhelp.com/

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=crystal+in

i used to not be able to sit on a chair because my PC contracted spontaneously,

and sitting down caused pain. i had trouble pissing too.

make sure u have enough magnesium and potassium (for muscle relxation).

i healed my PC-muscle problem by stop doing kegels, and by masturbating now and then..

always ejaculating, although i'm not sure if this plays a role.

too much or too little masturbation(or sex) can cause problems.

like any other muscle in the body, if there's too much or too little exercise it can go loopy.

putting warm cloth on the place where your pcmuscles are approximately at,

might help to heal quicker. heat makes bloodvessels dilate and stimulates bloodflow.

be careful with the warm cloth though because i guess it could work against you as well.

too much = too much :)

Edited by zazaza

The PC contraction thing.. Even if your a master at it seems a little dangerous.. Think I'd rather do tailbone breathing thing people are talking about lol.

The PC contraction thing.. Even if your a master at it seems a little dangerous.. Think I'd rather do tailbone breathing thing people are talking about lol.

lol, sounds like you're right. I never did any of this more esoteric stuff (well, I dabbled), but I learned to raise Huiyin as though it were fastened to a string from the inside. It's a very gentle movement coordinated with the breath, upward (inward, actually) on the inhale, it releases on the exhale and "breathes" continuosly when I practice and often when I don't think about it, but no problems with it. Mingmen and Qihai do essentially the same thing - inward on the inhale and release on the exhale.

I wouldn't want to be going through yangluchan's experience now. Sounds incredibly uncomfortable :blink:

Edited by soaring crane

lol, sounds like you're right. I never did any of this more esoteric stuff, but I learned to raise Huiyin as though it were fastened to a string from the inside. It's a very gentle movement coordinated with the breath, upward (inward, actually) on the inhale, it releases on the exhale and "breathes" continuosly when I practice and often when I don't think about it, but no problems with it. Mingmen and Qihai do essentially the same thing - inward on the inhale and release on the exhale.

I wouldn't want to be going through yangluchan's experience now. Sounds incredibly uncomfortable :blink:

Well I still follow normal teachings like dantien breathing and contracting pc.. But I mean Retention practice.. The Yang approach seems much to much trouble. I could learn the yin and still do the Microcosmic orbit.

A number of good responses already.

... but I learned to raise Huiyin as though it were fastened to a string from the inside. It's a very gentle movement ... Mingmen and Qihai do essentially the same thing
I've also found that quality of movement to be key. I do it in conjunction with relaxed breath retention, but whatever combo works. :)

..clenching my PC muscles HARD and holding as long as I could.

.. problems with acute pelvic pain etc ..

.. the PC and perineum areas are tense and should be loosened up ..

...are there any stretches or anything that might also hit the PC/perineum area? I've started stretching my back and legs (hamstrings) recently and found I'm quite stiff, so I'll work on this slowly!

Your main project is to resolve stagnation.

Stretching (link), self-massage (link), and breathing are all going to be important for you. In fact, self-acupressure followed by stretching w/breathing (a la hatha yoga) is a good idea. You'll want to take up gentle smooth breathing methods, nothing forceful. And go with gentle long stretches that you breathe into; give yourself time to relax into the stretch.

Lots of good self-massage projects to take up; I suggest you explore the linked material over time. One of the first and important ones should be to massage the Liver channel.

Trunk

p.s.

Various other relevant info at alchemicaltaoism.com, but the above should provide a good starting point.

p.p.s.

Oh! There are number of ideas re: getting in touch with the sacrum here. Should help with your project of perineum/sacrum distinction. But still your main over-all project is that of resolving stagnation (tension).